Author Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT III - Part 3  (Read 99104 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT III - Part 3
« Reply #510 on: January 03, 2017, 07:56:15 PM »
>"I see..."
>Smile.
>"Well, as you can see, we found that youkai you talked about."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #511 on: January 03, 2017, 08:43:59 PM »
>"I see..."
>Smile.
>"Well, as you can see, we found that youkai you talked about."
>"Oh?" she looks at Sumireko and Matenshi. "Ah, I see. So you are...?"
>"Sumireko Usami./Matenshi." they both respond.
>"Well it's nice to meet you as you really are." Byakuren does a slight bow.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #512 on: January 03, 2017, 08:55:42 PM »
>Nod.
>"I also had them examine me, and my suspicions were right... i apparently have a faint fragment of that person still inside me, a dark remnant in her words..."
>Look worried.
>"She also said it's nature makes it seem like it won't just go away either..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #513 on: January 03, 2017, 09:05:04 PM »
>Nod.
>"I also had them examine me, and my suspicions were right... i apparently have a faint fragment of that person still inside me, a dark remnant in her words..."
>Look worried.
>"She also said it's nature makes it seem like it won't just go away either..."
>"Hmm... Do you think maybe it can be exorcised and sealed away?"
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #514 on: January 03, 2017, 09:25:54 PM »
>"I don't know... she was supposedly exterminated in the past, but it was only her body, and her life force stayed alive."
>Frown.
>"I was planning to come on terms with her, she is a part of me now for all i know, and like it or not, we are probably gonna be together for my whole life..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #515 on: January 03, 2017, 09:37:52 PM »
>"Unless something can be done about it... I don't think I can trust her after what she's done. Not just the main thing, but betraying my trust like that..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #516 on: January 03, 2017, 09:55:13 PM »
>"I don't know... she was supposedly exterminated in the past, but it was only her body, and her life force stayed alive."
>Frown.
>"I was planning to come on terms with her, she is a part of me now for all i know, and like it or not, we are probably gonna be together for my whole life..."
>"Unless something can be done about it... I don't think I can trust her after what she's done. Not just the main thing, but betraying my trust like that..."
>"Hmm... Well hopefully you can find a solution. If you wish, I could support you if I can."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #517 on: January 03, 2017, 09:57:20 PM »
>"Thank you."
>Nod and smile.
>"Fortunately Kyouko and Mystia's show was more than enough to make up for it, it was just incredible, so many people of different races united under a single banner..."
>Look at Kyouko.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #518 on: January 04, 2017, 08:25:29 AM »
>"Thank you."
>Nod and smile.
>"Fortunately Kyouko and Mystia's show was more than enough to make up for it, it was just incredible, so many people of different races united under a single banner..."
>Look at Kyouko.
>"You didn't find it loud and rude?" Byakuren asks.
>Kyouko fidgets a bit.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #519 on: January 04, 2017, 08:41:06 AM »
>"Of course not. It was loud, but it was exciting. It was uplifting and encouraging! Everyone's spirits were so high, a-and it helped take my mind off of the bad things that have happened so far. It was like a relaxing bath, but with a bunch of people. It may not have sounded like it, but it felt like it. And everyone was connected to the same thing and enjoying it and having a good time."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #520 on: January 04, 2017, 10:28:42 AM »
>"What makes something rude is if the people agree or enjoy it, and everyone that i saw at the show was clearly enjoying everything, i am sure that they have the potential to make wonders for the world with their music, just like people in my world did."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #521 on: January 04, 2017, 09:29:28 PM »
>"Of course not. It was loud, but it was exciting. It was uplifting and encouraging! Everyone's spirits were so high, a-and it helped take my mind off of the bad things that have happened so far. It was like a relaxing bath, but with a bunch of people. It may not have sounded like it, but it felt like it. And everyone was connected to the same thing and enjoying it and having a good time."
>"What makes something rude is if the people agree or enjoy it, and everyone that i saw at the show was clearly enjoying everything, i am sure that they have the potential to make wonders for the world with their music, just like people in my world did."
>"I realize music can be a powerful tool, yes, and I support that. It's just that I find the way Kyouko and her... friend... go about it to be wrong and unbecoming of a priestess in training such as her..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #522 on: January 04, 2017, 09:34:56 PM »
>"There is nothing wrong to express yourself in such a way, many people on my world did so, and it was people like Kyouko and chamged the world for the better, going as far as to even aid in ending was using their songs."
>Put a hand on Kyouko's shoulder.
>"I was told that people didn't think your friendliness to youkai was correct in the past, yet you still went on with your beliefs and ended here now, then wouldn't it be fair of you to let her have the same right ? The right to go on with her beliefs and passion and to use them to make the world a better place ?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #523 on: January 04, 2017, 09:40:16 PM »
//I want to try this real quick before you try that historical thing.
>"Can I ask what would be becoming of a priestess in training? Is the way she's bringing others together not good?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #524 on: January 04, 2017, 09:53:56 PM »
//Okay.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #525 on: January 04, 2017, 10:48:44 PM »
//I want to try this real quick before you try that historical thing.
>"Can I ask what would be becoming of a priestess in training? Is the way she's bringing others together not good?"
>"Why following the practices of buddhism, such as the noble eight fold path is one thing, and I know she does that for the most part. As for the music, perhaps she shouldn't scream out her problems and play a softer genre that isn't as disruptive and loud...."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #526 on: January 04, 2017, 10:51:21 PM »
//Go for it.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #527 on: January 04, 2017, 10:57:08 PM »
>"There is nothing wrong to express yourself in such a way, many people on my world did so, and it was people like Kyouko and chamged the world for the better, going as far as to even aid in ending was using their songs."
>"I was told that people didn't think your friendliness to youkai was correct in the past, yet you still went on with your beliefs and ended here now, then wouldn't it be fair of you to let her have the same right ? The right to go on with her beliefs and passion and to use them to make the world a better place ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #528 on: January 04, 2017, 11:55:56 PM »
>Byakuren frowns a bit, "Hmm... I suppose if you put it that way, perhaps I am, in a way, doing to her what others did to me a long time ago..."
>she sighs.
>"Very well. Kyouko, I still do not approve of what you are doing, but I will allow you to continue, on the condition that you either play quieter, or farther from the village, so you don't disturb the sleep of others... Other than that, I only ask that you remember that you are only hurting yourself and your chances of reaching enlightenment if you continue down this path... "

>"But Hijiri-sama, we can't really play any quieter... and we don't really have a better spot...." Kyouko frowns.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #529 on: January 05, 2017, 12:09:00 AM »
>"That is only on your point of view Miss Hijiri, no one can say how this will end, assuming that this can only end in harming her path is the same as assuming an suspicious-looking person is always a criminal.."
>Frown too.
>"As for the latter... maybe i could help."
>Turn to Chen.
>"Hey Chen, is Mayohiga completely abandoned other than you three ?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #530 on: January 05, 2017, 12:10:25 AM »
//You're planning on letting them have concerts with bunches of species right nextdoor to Yukari, the Hibernating Youkai Sage...?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #531 on: January 05, 2017, 12:12:59 AM »
//You're planning on letting them have concerts with bunches of species right nextdoor to Yukari, the Hibernating Youkai Sage...?

//That should make her snooze less. :v

//But really, if Mayohiga is completely abandoned, then maybe there is an open field around that can act as a spot, besides... i doubt Yukari doesn't know anything about earmuffs.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #532 on: January 05, 2017, 12:14:59 AM »
>"That is only on your point of view Miss Hijiri, no one can say how this will end, assuming that this can only end in harming her path is the same as assuming an suspicious-looking person is always a criminal.."
>Frown too.
>"As for the latter... maybe i could help."
>Turn to Chen.
>"Hey Chen, is Mayohiga completely abandoned other than you three ?"
>"Well, there's a few feral cats, but yeah..." Chen replies, "But, Mayohiga is really really really really far away."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #533 on: January 05, 2017, 12:18:02 AM »
>"We can always use gaps to transport everyone Chen, besides, won't thag make Mayohiga a lot more lively ? Maybe people might even decide to start living there again."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #534 on: January 05, 2017, 12:20:25 AM »
//We've been using gaps waay too freely and how many concert-goes are gonna actually head into something suspicious like that? I really think we should find another way to satisfy Byakuren's problems.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #535 on: January 05, 2017, 12:20:54 AM »
>"We can always use gaps to transport everyone Chen, besides, won't thag make Mayohiga a lot more lively ? Maybe people might even decide to start living there again."
>"I don't think Ran-sama and Yukari-sama would like that very much..." she frowns and her cat ears droop.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #536 on: January 05, 2017, 12:28:28 AM »
>"Hm... well... what about that spot where Rin's old home was at ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #537 on: January 05, 2017, 12:48:51 AM »
>"Hm... well... what about that spot where Rin's old home was at ?"
>Chen shrugs.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #538 on: January 05, 2017, 01:01:19 AM »
>"Hm... well, we will find an way."
>Smile.
>"See Kyouko ? I told you i was gonna help out, it was just that Miss Hijiri has a different mindset than yours, so the exact methods she uses aren't  really suited for the rest of you."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #539 on: January 05, 2017, 01:22:31 AM »
>"Hm... well, we will find an way."
>Smile.
>"See Kyouko ? I told you i was gonna help out, it was just that Miss Hijiri has a different mindset than yours, so the exact methods she uses aren't  really suited for the rest of you."
>"I see..." Kyouko smiles, "Thanks."
>_