Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 17  (Read 84425 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 17
« Reply #300 on: October 03, 2016, 01:11:41 AM »
//My biggest concern is exactly what happened. We either A: Ended up warping the entire wall over, or B: ended up warping the entire ship. If it's the latter, I really hope we didn't accidentally kill Strawberry Panties and her Merry Band...

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #301 on: October 03, 2016, 01:58:28 AM »
Infiltrator (who would've been far from the other crewmembers.):
>What happened.
>How much of the crew is alive?
Hypervessel Crew:

>!!!
>Report on everyone ! What about Infiltrator/the backup we had for warping there ?
> The rest of the crew doesn't seem to be around... There's a large wall out of place, and many portions of car-cannons that are destroyed.
> There's some more noise. Again, different than before.
SeigaBug (T):

> Oh...well, I think you look great!
> "You said that about me being very large too..." Seiga frowns a bit.
MyonBug:

> Check in on our host's dream, if she's having one.
> Youmu is not dreaming of anything.
MikoBug:

> Check in on our host again.
> "It looks like she might need help with this." Miko says.
> "Yea. Why don't we ask her then?" Tojiko asks.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Are you sure ?"
>Look at the worriedly while we tend for Ruudai-chan's wounds.

Dai-chan 2:

>"Oh right !"
>Unfuse with Tsuchie and hold it on our arms.
>"I took care of your pet Miss Marisa, it is kinda cute, despite being a sort of snake and all that..."
> You use Sanae magic to recover RuuDai.
> You unfuse with Tsuchinoko.
> "Thanks." Marisa takes the snake-like creature and sets it gently atop her head. "But you should really let us help. If you want to destroy it, just say so."
Dai-chan Probe:

>"Huh ?"
>Go to the door and open it.
> You open the door. It's Maribel and Renko again.
> "Hey, we're back." Maribel says.
Sumidai-chan:

>"Wow ! What about those other planets ? Did anyone reach them yet ?"

Koishidai-chan:

>"Then why do you seem to be uncomfortable with it ?"
> "I'm not sure." Sumireko says.

> "I didn't look that uncomfortable, did I?" Orin asks.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #302 on: October 03, 2016, 02:02:22 AM »
SeigaBug (T):

> How large is Seiga's chest in comparison to the rest of her body?
> Well, it's true!
> Resume listening to Seiga's thoughts.

---

MyonBug (D, even though she's not actually dreaming):

> Miss Youmu? Miss Youmu, are you there?

---

MikoBug:

> Beat.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #303 on: October 03, 2016, 02:12:03 AM »
RuuDai:
>Now that we're healed, re-create our flan clones, give them the same settings as before, and use Infiltrator's POV to warp them back to the fray.

Infiltrator:
>Head for the wall, can we get over it?

RuuFlan C:
>Once we're there, shout: "Call off the attack and show yourselves, or next time it will be more than just a wall!"

Hypervessel crew:
>Keep moving. RuuDai was shot because we let whatever invisible things are here aim at us.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #304 on: October 03, 2016, 02:17:20 AM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Okay, just let me find a spot safe enough for everyone."
>Make another Koa Clone through the usual process, naming her AssaultDai-chan.

Dai-chan 2:

>"Tsuchie is the first snake, or at least snake-like animal that doesn't scare me, i hope it stays safe."

Assaultdai-chan:

>Stand by in case Ruudai-chan needs reinforcements.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Well, you avoided talking about it, you got weirded out when i said that i wanted to pet your cat form, i never saw you being pet or anything similar...."

Dai-chan Probe:

>"Back already ? Well that was quick, so what will you do now ?"

Sumidai-chan:

>"Aw.... Well anyways, it is not every day i can leave the country and the village to see such a big city."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #305 on: October 03, 2016, 02:42:04 AM »
SeigaBug (T):

> How large is Seiga's chest in comparison to the rest of her body?
> Well, it's true!
> Resume listening to Seiga's thoughts.
> Seiga's body is larger than her chest. It looks really good on her. Really good...
> At least I can get my clothes back on now. Seiga thinks as she starts to put her clothes back on. My chest is feeling a bit weird though...
MyonBug (D, even though she's not actually dreaming):

> Miss Youmu? Miss Youmu, are you there?
>...
> Huh? Youmu answers.
MikoBug:

> Beat.
> "Daiyousei, are you sure you don't need any help?" Miko asks. "You want to punish the ones who took your daughter, right?" Though wanting revenge... I didn't think Daiyousei would go for it, but I guess she's not unfazed by these things.
RuuDai:
>Now that we're healed, re-create our flan clones, give them the same settings as before, and use Infiltrator's POV to warp them back to the fray.

Infiltrator:
>Head for the wall, can we get over it?

RuuFlan C:
>Once we're there, shout: "Call off the attack and show yourselves, or next time it will be more than just a wall!"

Hypervessel crew:
>Keep moving. RuuDai was shot because we let whatever invisible things are here aim at us.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Okay, just let me find a spot safe enough for everyone."
>Make another Koa Clone through the usual process, naming her AssaultDai-chan.

Dai-chan 2:

>"Tsuchie is the first snake, or at least snake-like animal that doesn't scare me, i hope it stays safe."

Assaultdai-chan:

>Stand by in case Ruudai-chan needs reinforcements.
> You create another Koa clone and have her ready in wait to warp.

> You head to the out of place wall. You can get over it, as it's tilted a bit.
> You resend more Flan clones.
> You keep moving and shout.
> "Excuse me?" You hear Chiyuri's voice. "We're the ones who gave you a choice, but you decided not to comply."
> You hear a small mechanical noise, as if something moved.
> "Now, we'll give you another choice. You can *"Mimi-chan ready to fire~"* leave now and you won't be bothered here, or you can stay and let this Gensokyo be our test subject.
> *You hear another voice as Chiyuri speaks.*

> "I keep it under my hat when it's with me. It's safe." Marisa nods.
Koishidai-chan:

>"Well, you avoided talking about it, you got weirded out when i said that i wanted to pet your cat form, i never saw you being pet or anything similar...."
> "Oh. Well, you're not really family, so it'd be weird for you to pet me..." Orin says.
Dai-chan Probe:

>"Back already ? Well that was quick, so what will you do now ?"

Sumidai-chan:

>"Aw.... Well anyways, it is not every day i can leave the country and the village to see such a big city."
> "Oh. Does Micheal have to go home soon, or will he be staying in Gensokyo from now on?" Maribel asks.

> "Well it has been a few days you got to go out with us though." Sumireko says.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #306 on: October 03, 2016, 02:50:32 AM »
//Miko is yours to use if you want to. If you don't want to get her involved, though, then at least tell her that.

SeigaBug:

> How does Seiga's chest compare in size to parts of her body?

---

MyonBug (D):

> Miss Youmu! Miss Youmu, can you hear me?

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #307 on: October 03, 2016, 02:55:57 AM »
Prime:
>"Um... Hey Ruukoto. Have you ever heard of something called Mimi-chan? Apparently it's ready to fire from things I'm hearing."

RuuFlan C:
>"I just wanted to an answer to a question, just a peaceful conversation! You're the ones who pulled a gun on me and started shooting! And you really shouldn't fire things at someone with warp powers, you know... I could just send things right back at you... Look... Just show yourselves and let's talk this out... this fighting is going nowhere."

RuuFlan B:
>Visualize the outside of the Hypervessel, and warp to a clear spot we remember.
>Fly/warp so that we can see the whole thing.

RuuFlan A:
>Warp next to her to act as a second set of eyes.

Infiltrator:
>Move over the wall.
>What can we see?

Mikobug (T):
>Well, 'punish' is a bit harsh, I just want to make sure they don't kidnap anyone again. And make sure they're in-check, considering all the things they're doing right now that's making me trust them less and less....

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #308 on: October 03, 2016, 03:26:05 AM »
//Miko is yours to use if you want to. If you don't want to get her involved, though, then at least tell her that.

SeigaBug:

> How does Seiga's chest compare in size to parts of her body?
> Seiga's chest is almost twice as large as her head. It's larger than her butt, and much larger than her stomach as well. Her stomach is pretty small though.
MyonBug (D):

> Miss Youmu! Miss Youmu, can you hear me?
> Yes? Youmu answers.
Prime:
>"Um... Hey Ruukoto. Have you ever heard of something called Mimi-chan? Apparently it's ready to fire from things I'm hearing."
Mikobug (T):
>Well, 'punish' is a bit harsh, I just want to make sure they don't kidnap anyone again. And make sure they're in-check, considering all the things they're doing right now that's making me trust them less and less....
> "Ah." Miko nods. "That's good. We can still help, if you need it."

> "Nonononono. That's really bad Daiyousei. You have to stop her from firing. Mimi-chan is extremely powerful." Ruukoto grabs hold of you.
RuuFlan C:
>"I just wanted to an answer to a question, just a peaceful conversation! You're the ones who pulled a gun on me and started shooting! And you really shouldn't fire things at someone with warp powers, you know... I could just send things right back at you... Look... Just show yourselves and let's talk this out... this fighting is going nowhere."

RuuFlan B:
>Visualize the outside of the Hypervessel, and warp to a clear spot we remember.
>Fly/warp so that we can see the whole thing.

RuuFlan A:
>Warp next to her to act as a second set of eyes.

Infiltrator:
>Move over the wall.
>What can we see?
> You warp out of the ship and away to see the entire thing. The entrance seems to be closed now.

> "Please, we know what you can do. But, if you really want your answer, we'll give it to you." Chiyuri says. "We didn't hurt her. There was a moment where she cried, but we weren't sure what caused it. We didn't even test on her yet, so she was perfectly fine. But, I guess that's still just a 'was'. We'll be dealing with another Gensokyo anyways. Hopefully they're more willing. You can stay if you want. It doesn't matter either way."
> Yumemi's voice comes through. "Mimi-chan, fire!!!"
> Two strange, different gasses start to flow into the room you're in. A few ghosty thingies become visible and fall to the ground. Many of the tanks seem to become visible and stop moving as well.

> You notice the ship start to vanish, or rather, fade out. It looks a bit like your warp. At the same time, a cylindrical white object pops out of the hypervessel and into the air, a bit forward and towards Reimu's shrine. It looks like it'll go too far and past the shrine however.
> "Detonation in 3 minutes!~" The object yells as it goes. It glows a mystic and mesmerizing color, as if truly from another world.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #309 on: October 03, 2016, 03:30:18 AM »
SeigaBug:

> Let our host continue getting dressed.

---

MyonBug (D):

> I'm sorry, Miss Youmu! I think I forgot to remove your extra legs! I'm so sorry!

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #310 on: October 03, 2016, 03:32:46 AM »
SeigaBug:

> Let our host continue getting dressed.
> Seiga continues until she's dressed.
> "There."
MyonBug (D):

> I'm sorry, Miss Youmu! I think I forgot to remove your extra legs! I'm so sorry!
> Yea, you did... Youmu answers, almost emptily.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #311 on: October 03, 2016, 03:37:02 AM »
SeigaBug (T):

> How do you feel, Miss Seiga?

---

MyonBug (D):

> I'm sorry! If you hate them, I'll undo them as soon as I get back!!

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #312 on: October 03, 2016, 03:39:57 AM »
SeigaBug (T):

> How do you feel, Miss Seiga?
> "It feels a bit tight..." Seiga holds her chest. "But it's not too bothersome."
MyonBug (D):

> I'm sorry! If you hate them, I'll undo them as soon as I get back!!
> How long will it take to go away on it's own, if it does?
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #313 on: October 03, 2016, 03:42:32 AM »
SeigaBug (R):

> Squeeze our chest a little bit.

---

MyonBug (D):

> Um...I'm pretty sure it won't go away unless I unmake it or I die, to be honest.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #314 on: October 03, 2016, 03:43:43 AM »
All Dais still in the vessel:
>Make sure our bubbles are still up.

RuuFlan A, B:
>Warp the cylinder into the vessel, in a large, clear spot in the same room as RuuFlan C.

RuuFlan C:
>Forgive me for this, Miss Sakuya.
>Stop time in a bubble around the cylinder during its warp lag.
>"So you're just going to do this again to another Gensokyo? With no remorse? What kind of humans are you?! Oh well, I guess there's no point trying to reason with monsters. And to think I thought we could end this not as enemies, but as friends."
>"Now, if you hadn't fired this thing, I'd leave right now... But I had to get this out of my Gensokyo. Now, let's talk this out and settle things peacefully, because I can only sustain this for so long, and once this bubble goes down, this thingy will start moving again and blow up, and I'm sure none of us want to die"

Prime:
>"Uh... they just fired it I think... It just yelled 'detonation in three minutes.' Don't worry, I warped it into their ship as they were leaving and keeping it from blowing up for now."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #315 on: October 03, 2016, 03:53:59 AM »
>If, for whatever reason, warping it into the vessel fails, warp it in a loop like how we practiced on danmaku.
>And then omit prime's last sentence

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #316 on: October 03, 2016, 04:00:32 AM »
SeigaBug (R):

> Squeeze our chest a little bit.
> You have Seiga squeeze her chest a bit. Seiga feels it more.
> "Yea. This is a great size." Seiga says.
MyonBug (D):

> Um...I'm pretty sure it won't go away unless I unmake it or I die, to be honest.
> ...Then hurry and unmake it. Youmu responds.
All Dais still in the vessel:
>Make sure our bubbles are still up.

RuuFlan A, B:
>Warp the cylinder into the vessel, in a large, clear spot in the same room as RuuFlan C.
> Your bubbles are sti-
> The bubbles seem to be slowly dissolving, as if the gas was eating away at it.
> You feel your skin start to burn as well. The pain is agonizing. Being smaller, it's happening to your body faster than if you were larger. Your head hurts like HELL!
> "Seems you weren't ready for us... Goodbye fairy." You hear a voice.

> You attempt to warp the cylinder back into the ship with C's point of view.
> But the warp doesn't seem to occur. The cylinder continues to fly like a dreamy shooting star...
>If, for whatever reason, warping it into the vessel fails, warp it in a loop like how we practiced on danmaku.
>And then omit prime's last sentence
> You attempt to warp it around in a loop, but your warp's not working on it at all!
> The ship continues to fade, almost becoming transparent.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #317 on: October 03, 2016, 04:16:37 AM »

>Only parse this entire thing if someone approves:

All Dais in the hypervessel:
>Sanae Magic and resist pain.
>Grow as large as we possibly can in this space asap.
>"Ngggh... Well, if this is goodbye, then I guess it's only fitting that you go down with this Gensokyo before another suffers the same fate!"
>Use our powers randomly without limit to start causing as much damage to the inside of the hypervessel as we can.

RuuDai A, B:
>Start warping chunks of the ship a little bit away from each other. If we can break it in half, do so.

//Game over. GG. It was a fun quest while it lasted. Well played with the bad end, Miniking, well played.

//Unless we do one last, one final, timehax. Back to the point before Yumemi/Chiyuri escaped and the original RuuClones were shot to death.
//Though we would NEED the miracle mallet, or else we will be undone along with all the other events that will be erased as a cause of that...

//Another solution would be to evacuate our family, friends, as well as as many people as possible to the outside world, Senkai, or Crapsokyo Gensokyo A... But we won't be able to save everyone in Gensokyo...

//If we do evacuate, then at a bare minimum I'd like to evacuate Belgrade, Koakuma (Preferably her original body.), Cirno, Lucien, Micheal, Ruukoto, Gasanae, Her Goddesses, Hamiya, Diana, Daiyousei Prime (and her thoughtscape inhabitiants), the Hifuus, Reimu, Marisa, Alice, Titania, Shanghai, Koishi and her family, the army, and Medicine.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 06:01:06 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #318 on: October 03, 2016, 05:00:26 AM »
//@Kilga and Raf: edited

//Why do both of you always vanish at the same time at the worst of times >.<
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 05:06:38 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #319 on: October 03, 2016, 06:47:02 AM »
//Why aren't you asking anyone to help with the missile?

SeigaBug:

> Resume listening to our host's thoughts at all times.
> Squeeze our chest again, just a tad harder.

---

MyonBug (D):

> I will as soon as I get back! I'm sorry!

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #320 on: October 03, 2016, 06:50:33 AM »
//How are they going to do anything in under three minutes?
//This is a time-sensitive thing. Conversations will only reduce our time to act. Plus, none of them are close enough to do anything, and the missile will outpace them if we warp them, and there isn't enough time to come up with a real plan.
//Yukari is really our only hope of stopping it without timehax,TBH, but there is no way we can contact her and request her aid in time. By the time we're done asking it will likely already be too late. From a meta perspective, yes, there is a small chance she may notice it anyway and deal with it, but us, Daiyousei, won't know this...

//So either evacuation or timehax  (Or a combination, if we manage to evac Shinmyoumaru.) are the only options I can see, really... Unless we just wait for the detonation and enjoy our bad ending.

//Either way, I also do not intend to let Yumemi get away with this. I'm all for destroying the hypervessel at this point if we don't timehax.

SeigaBug:

> Resume listening to our host's thoughts at all times.
> Squeeze our chest again, just a tad harder.

---

MyonBug (D):

> I will as soon as I get back! I'm sorry!
>Don't parse these.
>These eat up time we do not have.

//Also, I feel whatever we do regarding Mimi-chan and the Hypervessel escape will an important decision that could effect the outcome of the game forever, so all of us, including Raf, should be in agreement on what to do before we move forward. And commands that are unrelated to the crisis will eat up time and reduce the valuable 3 minutes we have. So I sincerely apologize for doing this, please don't judge me, but this is important:

>Delay the parsing of any and all commands until all three players come to a consensus on a course of action to take regarding the issue at hand.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 07:03:07 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #321 on: October 03, 2016, 07:02:34 AM »
//I don't know. Why not try telling them what's going on and finding out if they have any ideas, rather than hijacking the entire game with a defeatist attitude?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #322 on: October 03, 2016, 07:16:02 AM »
//Read my edit above. Same reason: Not enough time.

//And for the record, I'm not satisfied with "Hijacking the game." I regret doing it, I know it takes away all the fun, and I know it's frowned upon, and under normal circumstances I would never do it. And don't get me wrong, if this wasn't time-sensitive, I'd totally not countermand your actions and let them be parsed, but since any advance of the game at this point cuts down the time we have to act on the missile and hypervessel, it's imperative that we all focus on that issue first before going back to silly shit. Which is another reason I believe we all need a consensus before we continue.

//Believe it or not, the game has crossed over into serious territory, Kilga. Meaning doing most silly things will only shoot us in the foot.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #323 on: October 03, 2016, 07:22:33 AM »
//Don't give me "not enough time". If there's not enough time to ask people for help, then there's not enough time to cause chaos inside the vessel, and yet you want to do that.

//Let me try this this way, then. What do you think we DO have time for in regards to stopping the missile? Do you have ANY ideas? If not, maybe you should actually ask people for help, rather than sit there and do nothing except possibly get some measure of revenge on the people that fired it.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #324 on: October 03, 2016, 07:34:37 AM »
//Don't give me "not enough time". If there's not enough time to ask people for help, then there's not enough time to cause chaos inside the vessel, and yet you want to do that.
//The vessel is leaving with those Dais on it. They have all the time the world until they either die from the gas or the hypervessel crew. Of course I know this probably won't do much in the long run, but I can at least try.
//Also if warping it to pieces works, then there is definitely enough time to destroy it that way.

//Let me try this this way, then. What do you think we DO have time for in regards to stopping the missile? Do you have ANY ideas? If not, maybe you should actually ask people for help, rather than sit there and do nothing except possibly get some measure of revenge on the people that fired it.
//I already said evacuation or possibly timehax. We DO have just enough time to evacuate our immediate friends and family to the outside world, Senkai, or possibly gapspace.
//Timehax is a bit iffy. If it works, it alone won't stop the missile, but it could open up more options. Though using it excessively is taboo at this point, and following that one instance, we don't even know if it will work anymore.

//And it's not so much revenge as much as it's protecting other worlds from them...

//And I absolutely do not intend to do nothing...

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #325 on: October 03, 2016, 07:37:37 AM »
//All right, I got out of bed at 3:30 in the morning (on a work day!) for this to actually be able to read your recent posts properly on a laptop instead of in a half-asleep daze on my phone.

//Evacuation is out entirely. Accepting the missile as an inevitability is a game-ruining course of action and I will step in in a capacity higher than a player to stop anyone that tries it. That is incredibly disrespectful to the parser and the other players.

//Time travel lacks imagination tremendously and is not guaranteed to work anyway. We don't necessary know that we can even still do it.

//Asking for help will at least alert several knowledgeable people to the situation, and while we may not be able to warp the missile around, we can warp people *to* the missile, who can then implement whatever ideas they may have.

//EDIT: None of what you just said about the revenge you're trying to carry out has anything to do with the fact that it's time spent on something other than stopping the missile. You can't sit there and tell me "Don't do X! Don't do Y! There's not enough time!" and then turn around and make an action that uses up time without doing anything to stop the missile.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #326 on: October 03, 2016, 07:50:02 AM »
//It's also worth noting that time travel, if it is a possibility, does not need to be tried immediately. It can conceivably be put off until the last second by nature of how it works. So even if that's the path that ends up being necessary, it does not need to be and should not be the first course of action.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #327 on: October 03, 2016, 08:02:12 AM »
//Evacuation is out entirely. Accepting the missile as an inevitability is a game-ruining course of action and I will step in in a capacity higher than a player to stop anyone that tries it. That is incredibly disrespectful to the parser and the other players.
//Who said I was accepting it?! I'm trying to come up with a way around it, you know, but I can't think of anything besides those options, hence the need for other's input! I'm also not actively trying to ruin the game! I love this game just as much as everyone else here! Why else would I have stuck around for so long? It just feels like we're in a corner with all this shit hitting the fan (that you never even bothered to help with, by the way.)

//Time travel lacks imagination tremendously and is not guaranteed to work anyway. We don't necessary know that we can even still do it.
//It's also worth noting that time travel, if it is a possibility, does not need to be tried immediately. It can conceivably be put off until the last second by nature of how it works. So even if that's the path that ends up being necessary, it does not need to be and should not be the first course of action.
//I know this. We can still try though. And yes, I agree with using it as a last resort.

//Asking for help will at least alert several knowledgeable people to the situation, and while we may not be able to warp the missile around, we can warp people *to* the missile, who can then implement whatever ideas they may have.
//Don't you think I know that!? We'd still be really short on, if not out of time by then. Plus there is still warp lag to compensate for.

//EDIT: None of what you just said about the revenge you're trying to carry out has anything to do with the fact that it's time spent on something other than stopping the missile. You can't sit there and tell me "Don't do X! Don't do Y! There's not enough time!" and then turn around and make an action that uses up time without doing anything to stop the missile.
//I wrote those actions BEFORE everything I said, mind you. I never even allowed them to be parsed.
//And it is not revenge. I just realized that they can do this to any Gensokyo they please. They're too dangerous to allow to escape.

//And if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go to bed. It's 2:00 AM here. And I can't really think straight when I'm stressed and tired.

I will step in in a capacity higher than a player to stop anyone that tries it
//No need to threaten me with the admin card for something I won't do, by the way... You know, this is why I'm afraid to have a prolonged argument with you, because I'm afraid this will be brought up... I'd rather not be banned. Especially when people on these forums are having fun on the game I'm hosting and with the fangame I'm making. I'd rather not disappear out of the blue and leave those things abandoned...

//Anyway, I really need my rest now. Hopefully Raf will have some input by the time I wake up

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #328 on: October 03, 2016, 08:21:31 AM »
//No one's getting banned. >_> Only one person has ever even received so much as a probation for actions in text adventures, and it reached that level due to continued creepy behavior on top of game-interfering actions. At most, any attempt to generically ruin a single game would be met with removal from that game. Besides, even if you think I would fly off the handle in that capacity, at least have some respect for the sensibilities of the rest of the staff that would invariably disagree with such a decision. There are no lone wolves here. (You can also read through the Nuclear Furnace for examples of what kinds of behavior actually do get people removed from the forums outright.)

//Anyway, with evacuation off the table and time travel being left until the last minute...what exactly are you proposing for a do-something-right-now action? All I see is disagreeing with what I proposed, for reasons that appear to be based on you thinking the missile is going to explode in the next five seconds or so? We don't have all the time in the world, certainly, but we have enough time to get people to the missile and for them to try any ideas they may have. For example, Sanae may be able to whip up some sort of protective bubble, or Miko (who does not suffer from warping lag if she uses her own ability, which could come in useful) may be able to teleport the missile to Senkai and have it fly off into the sky to explode harmlessly in a place not restricted by the Hakurei Barrier. Or there may be other possibilities that either of them or Marisa or Hamiya have ideas for that I can't think of. Who knows? It simply seems to me that, if our largest obstacle to overcoming this problem is lack of information and ideas, the best use of the time we have remaining is to collect information and ideas as quickly as possible.

//As for not getting involved, the two of you were covering that subplot, and I didn't want to interfere with the fun you were having with the game by involving myself as well, especially since you both seemed to have plans. This is why I lent you both Miko and got out of the way.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #329 on: October 03, 2016, 08:46:57 AM »
//Whaaaaat ? I wake up and find out that we will be nuked in 3 minutes.....