Author Topic: Communication Breakdance (Game Over! Town win)  (Read 80348 times)

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
Re: Communication Breakdance (oops! Day broke again. Day 2)
« Reply #360 on: August 31, 2009, 07:03:05 PM »
Firstly, why was UK so insistent on bringing up 'BTW scum can daytalk so putting KGH to L-2 is bad'?

That was more for future reference. I didn't say it was necessarily going to be super bad at the moment.

« Reply #361 on: August 31, 2009, 07:08:16 PM »
The "Whoa, you guys don't hold back" Votecount.

Kitten4U: Roukanken (L-6)
EX Na2O2: Kilgamayan, Pesco, UncertainKitten, Kiro (L-2)

Not Voting: Khorneish Game Hen, Kitten4u, Serpentarius, Alice (J.) Margatroid, Edible?, EX Na2O2

EX Na2O2 is at L-2.

There are still 68 hours in the day.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #362 on: August 31, 2009, 07:30:51 PM »
(and the opportunity to be a swing vote late in the day!). He only voted for Zengar when Edible pushed Zengar ahead of Seniwac while time is running out so he gets no town credit for that.
I would've made that post(my post with the lists) earlier if I didn't have real life stuff to do(and thus, I would've voted earlier too). I did say that I wouldn't be back until 8(although I was back 20 minutes early, but whatever). Also, a mistake on my part, but I didn't make lists comparing the two until that post; I had assumed that Seniwac was worse, because of my stupid gut, and when I did a brief re-read for that post and made those lists, I found Zengar scummier.

Also worth noting: Zengar's one comment about Sodium was in the dreaded Day 1 Wall O' 'Pinions and it wasn't even an actual opinion about Sodium.
I fail to see how this is noteworthy when another half of the list was "nothing" too.

Roukan: I swear I forgot there was daytalk. I'm always forgetful of t3h rulez(my Bah post in Remix, and other various incidents).

UK:Half-decent to me is "not shitty"(if it's half of "decent" it's still probably not good). They weren't as bad as his previous posts, so I just said "half-decent".
Also, anyone else notice most of his posts were about Zengar and seniwac, with a slight poke at Chen and answering a few questions Umu asked? Yeeeeeeah.
You forgot about me talking about how Edible was useless, and that early day thing ABOUT YOU. My poke at Chen was about a line long. -_-

Oh yeah, right. An error in one of my posts was the "I'm giving him 6 hours until deadline". Uh, that was stupid of me because 6 hours before deadline would've been when I'm asleep. DEEEERP.

So I still find Seniwac scummy.

##Vote KGH Seniwac might not be valid to the mod.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #363 on: August 31, 2009, 07:33:16 PM »
You forgot about me talking about how Edible was useless, and that early day thing ABOUT YOU. My poke at Chen was about a line long. -_-

Hence the most qualifier. I did forget the Edible poke though. As it stands though, you focused mostly on KGH and Zengar.

UK:Half-decent to me is "not shitty"(if it's half of "decent" it's still probably not good). They weren't as bad as his previous posts, so I just said "half-decent".

When I asked I meant more specific examples.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Communication Breakdance (NightMend)
« Reply #364 on: August 31, 2009, 08:06:41 PM »
"Hey! Someone's not here!"

"Who is it?"

"Umu..."

"The person, or the Moe sound effect?"

Hahahahah christ.

Analysis of Zengar's flip pending until I'm less swamped at work.  In the meantime:

Hence the most qualifier. I did forget the Edible poke though. As it stands though, you focused mostly on KGH and Zengar.

UK, there's a saying you like to use sometimes, concerning the flinging of poo and pointing out where it sticks.  That's pretty much exactly what Sodium did all during Day 1.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #365 on: August 31, 2009, 08:08:13 PM »
UK, there's a saying you like to use sometimes, concerning the flinging of poo and pointing out where it sticks.  That's pretty much exactly what Sodium did all during Day 1.

Oh, using that old tell of mine? To be fair you have somewhat of a point. The speed he dropped the non KGH and Zengar cases was intriguing.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #366 on: August 31, 2009, 10:29:27 PM »
Alright, first off, I should explicitly point out that Zengar's flip does nothing at all to make KGH look more townie.  That Zengar was pushed as an alternative lynch when the KGH wagon was in good health doesn't mean anything, since scum would've had no reason to push for Zengar to be lynched instead of KGH, whatever KGH's alignment turns out to be.  That said, now that we have a scumflip to analyze, it's irresponsible to just go on with our D1 cases.

Now, the impressions I get upon a full reread:

Zengar's reaction to KGH's roleclaim was extremely noncommital.  This has been noted, but now we can look at it in the context of Zengar's flip.  He looks genuinely surprised by it, which implies that if KGH was his scumbuddy, they didn't discuss it beforehand.  His stance remains ambiguous until he ends up catching flak for it.  After that, the two have very little to say about each other.  Zengar claimed that my reasoning for going after KGH was bad, but went mostly silent about KGH himself later in the day.  KGH summarizes Zengar along with everyone else in his 275, but only to waffle on him.  I also notice that neither voted for the other, even though they each would've had the best chance to avoid getting lynched by pursuing a case on the other.  This could indicate a scumpair, since they would've known that scum was going to get lynched either way unless a third player could be lynched instead.

Sodium's 237 includes a positive read on Zengar's recent posts with the admission that it wouldn't be enough to save him, even though Sodium himself wasn't even voting Zengar at that point.  He could've been trying to air pro-town sentiment of Zengar in hope of influencing the town into agreeing with him, without connecting himself too closely.

Suwako's 247 avoided both KGH and Zengar, and placed what was essentially a throwaway vote that late in the day.  I didn't notice this at the time, but it looks bad to me.  Since he later replaced out, it could be that he just wasn't putting thought into it, but it's worthy of note.

As for stuff that's happened since my last post:

Quote from: Kiro
There's the early call out to roleclaim that I didn't catch earlier. I thought only Edible asked someone to roleclaim before they were actually at L-1 on Day 1, but yeah... And it's not like your threat of a vote to Zengar (which you weren't going to do at this time) would have taken Zengar to L-1. Unneeded, early rolefishing = bad. I did see you clarify that you misread what the mod wrote, but I already pointed out that the whole "he should consider me having a vote on Zengar" was a terrible thing to say.

If Zengar had flipped town, this would be bad, and it'd be a bad move for a townie-Sodium in general, but since Zengar was scum, scum-Sodium couldn't have been rolefishing here.  It could still be an oversight by scum, not thinking through the implications of his actions if he were a townie, though.

Sodium's vote on KGH in his 362 is bad 'cause he doesn't even try to connect Zengar to KGH.  He's basically just continuing with his preferred D1 case, which would be lazy if our D1 lynch had produced nothing, but is downright scummy since we ought to be looking for connections with Zengar.

Regarding Kitten4u, she did explicitly admit to some tunnel vision and made a stab at some other cases before she even got called out on it, which I guess could be scum realizing her mistake in ignoring her scumbuddy and trying to cover her tracks, but could also be a townie legitimately making a tactical error and admitting to it to air her thought process.

Anyway, I don't see any new cases to bring forward.  Those who tried to swing the lynch towards Zengar generally look better for it, those who tried to swing it away generally look worse for it.  There was very likely some bussing at one point or another.  Sodium looks most scummy to me right now, but I'm not going to bring him to L-1 seven hours into the day.  KGH is a strong second choice.  I'll put my vote there with the understanding that Sodium tops my suspicion list, pending the other players' D2 posts.

##Vote: Khorneish Game Hen
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Nachtwanderlied

« Reply #367 on: September 01, 2009, 12:39:10 AM »
Notice how hilariously appropriate Sodium's attacks are on himself as of the moment (don't pay this too much heed; it's a joke)

But seriously Sodium. Why did you vote me again? What possible scummy connection do you see with me and Zengar?

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #368 on: September 01, 2009, 01:04:53 AM »
<Exclamation>, go <alignment>

Also, which of you wiseacres is responsible for my personal text <.<

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #369 on: September 01, 2009, 01:43:29 AM »
<Exclamation>, go <alignment>

Not I, but it's brilliant (Don't think I could do it anyway. Probably Edible or Kilga has something to do with it)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #370 on: September 01, 2009, 01:47:07 AM »
I have nothing in particular to address regarding Sodium's post.

The personal text change must have been Edible (or maybe Suwako) because it wasn't me.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #371 on: September 01, 2009, 01:53:13 AM »
I have nothing in particular to address regarding Sodium's post.

The personal text change must have been Edible (or maybe Suwako) because it wasn't me.

suwako has powahs?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #372 on: September 01, 2009, 02:00:27 AM »
After seeing an explanation, I'm not convinced by the Sodium case. It's true that he tunnelled on KGH, but Kitten4u was a much worse offender. At least Sodium went on to mention people like Edible.

In other news, Alice owes us a post, and I'm still waiting on Edible to explain what's going on.

Nachtwanderlied

« Reply #373 on: September 01, 2009, 02:12:40 AM »
After seeing an explanation, I'm not convinced by the Sodium case. It's true that he tunnelled on KGH, but Kitten4u was a much worse offender. At least Sodium went on to mention people like Edible.

In other news, Alice owes us a post, and I'm still waiting on Edible to explain what's going on.

But most of the arguements against Sodium were not because of his tunneling.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #374 on: September 01, 2009, 02:28:37 AM »
Mafia: Good for my soul, bad for my grades.  Probably won't be able to post again tonight due to homework, which I probably should have worked on instead of doing my reread.

---

My top suspect is still KGH.  I find him scummy for reasons I've outlined here, and I've noticed some connections between him and Zengar in my reread.

First, Zengar spends a lot of time tunneling and waffling on KGH which is really weird and awkward.  Seems likely that he didn't know how to react to his buddy doing anti-town (and later scummy) things. 

Then his "paranoia" on KGH magically vanishes and it sounds like he views him as obv town.  To the point he actually votes Serp because KGH is so obv town.  It's important to note that neither Zengar nor KGH ever place a vote on each other.  In fact, KGH dismisses early Zengar stuff as newbtown reactions in a waffly way.  Once again, I find the exact wording note-worthy.
Quote from: KGH
First stuck me as newbtown not knowing how to deal with a bandwagon.

The fact that KGH seemed extremely eager to hammer Zengar also makes me feel uneasy.

##Vote Khorneish Game Hen

With that said, since he is once again my top suspect, if I start tunneling please hit me over the head with the nearest blunt object.

---

I noticed a few other note worthy things in my reread as well.  First involves Serp post 241.

Quote from: Serp
If Chen continues to establish himself as a lurker, count me as favoring a Chen lynch over a Zengar lynch, but below a KGH lynch.

At this point were you still okay with a Zengar lynch?  If so, why did you favor what is basically a policy lynch over one that involved someone actually saying scummy things?  Esspecially since Rou had said that he was willing to replace in the sign up topic?

---

The other involves Suwako's 247.

Quote from: Suwako
Feeling [Zengar] to be kinda newbtown at the moment though.

I don't like that he was willing to dismiss that as newbtowness.  Why was newbtown more likely to do that than newbscum?  Not to mention he voted for someone on the Zengar wagon for switching to the Zengar wagon for valid reasons.  Coupled with the fact that he didn't answer questions makes him the next scummiest after KGH.  Unfortunately, he got replaced and it would be unfair to expect Alice to be able to read his mind, so I'll just wait to see what Alice has to say about stuff.

---

Since Sodium is the current topic I'll put in my two cents too.  Currently leaning town despite the Zengar connections for basically the same reasons as Rou.  Only thing I have to add is this:

Oh yeah, just because I want to check something...
@Mod: Is there any role in this game that has dying as a victory condition(ie Jester)

That combined with the fact that he didn't know that daytalk was allowed makes me think that he really didn't read everything thuroughly (which makes the whole "you're at L-1, claim" thing make more sense too), and since if he was scum he would know that they are allowed to talk during the day in this game I find it unlikely that he is scum.
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #375 on: September 01, 2009, 02:59:50 AM »
But seriously Sodium. Why did you vote me again? What possible scummy connection do you see with me and Zengar?
I should explicitly point out that Zengar's flip does nothing at all to make KGH look more townie.
+
Quote from: me, right now
I think you're scum
=
Quote from: me
##Vote KGH
Oh, and more opinions required, not moar questions. Poking holes in other people's posts doesn't matter when YOU DON'T SAY WHO YOU THINK IS SCUM. It's like making bread dough, but not actually baking it.

UK: You could say that a lot of people focused on Seniwac and KGH.
The posts between the Wall of Waffles and post 300 were the ones I was referring to.
I dropped my case on you because it was talking about pretty immaterial stuff
I never dropped my "case" on Edible; it's just that Seniwac and Zengar were a lot scummier.
Lastly, I doubt it's that role you described, as Zengar's role was revealed and he was sent to the SHADOW REALM graveyard.

Edible: Would've it been so hard to say that you were/would be busy on Day 1?

Alice: Fulfilling his Meta.

Pesco: Any other reason for voting me aside from blind agreement with Kilga and how I did something I never knew you did before?

Off Topic:
Yellow Members get access to the Mod Forum, so of course they'd get powers. And she's a goddess. So yeah.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #376 on: September 01, 2009, 03:02:44 AM »
UK: You could say that a lot of people focused on Seniwac and KGH.
The posts between the Wall of Waffles and post 300 were the ones I was referring to.
I dropped my case on you because it was talking about pretty immaterial stuff
I never dropped my "case" on Edible; it's just that Seniwac and Zengar were a lot scummier.
Lastly, I doubt it's that role you described, as Zengar's role was revealed and he was sent to the SHADOW REALM graveyard.

Good point. Maybe modified for just kills?

As for the rest, fair on Edible, but while a lot of people talked about those two, it wasn't to the exclusion of all else, which by mid to end day yours was

Edible

« Reply #377 on: September 01, 2009, 03:55:29 AM »
First, responses.

There's the early call out to roleclaim that I didn't catch earlier. I thought only Edible asked someone to roleclaim before they were actually at L-1 on Day 1, but yeah...

For what it's worth, it was Sodium's "YOU'RE AT L-1" statement that made me confused about the vote count in the first place, which caused me to not vote Zengar immediately.

:toot:

Edible: Would've it been so hard to say that you were/would be busy on Day 1?

I reserve my right to swoop down on mafia scum when they least expect it... like Batman.  I had no real reason to defend or elaborate on my case any more than I did, because I saw Town heading in that direction anyway.  And you can't really argue with the results.

Let's see.

Here is Zengar's D1 summary post.  He dislikes Serp.

More Serp hate.

Serp misrep.

Serp hate.

Etc, etc.  He spent the entire day on one guy.  Increasingly weak logic for doing so, even for newbscum.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he was being coerced to bus his partner.  Serp is shrewd enough to pull something like that off.

Tricky!  Also, interesting enough to pursue for now.

##vote Serpentarius

« Reply #378 on: September 01, 2009, 04:30:28 AM »
The "Mod is way too sleepy for his own good" Votecount.

Kitten4U: Roukanken (L-6)
EX Na2O2: Kilgamayan, Pesco, UncertainKitten, Kiro (L-2)
Khorneish Game Hen: EX Na2O2, Serpentarius, Kitten4U (L-3)
Serpentarius: Edible? (L-6)

Not Voting: Khorneish Game Hen, Alice Margatroid

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #379 on: September 01, 2009, 05:06:14 AM »
Argh so bored why is Sodium not lynched yet

Edible raises my hackles for making a case based on what a flipped scum said about an unknown rather than the other way around.

This tells me you don't understand the case at all. Sodium's guilty because of all the cheerleading he did. K-K-K-K4U only made a couple of offhand comments about Zengar, and while this is displeasing it's not nearly as scummy as what Sodium did.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #380 on: September 01, 2009, 05:12:55 AM »
Quote from: Kitten4u
At this point were you still okay with a Zengar lynch?  If so, why did you favor what is basically a policy lynch over one that involved someone actually saying scummy things?  Esspecially since Rou had said that he was willing to replace in the sign up topic?

Yes, Zengar was my third preferred lynch.  As for why I preferred policy lynch over him, this is a subject that has been discussed to death here at shrinemaiden mafia, but it basically boils down to the fact that town should lynch to win, not lynch to punish bad play.  Furthermore, the case against Zengar was mostly based on his active lurking in the first place, so I saw the difference between him and Chen as more one of degree than of kind.

As for Roukanken being up for replacement, I hadn't notice that, but in any case, sometimes lurkers will deny an offer of replacement and post the minimum necessary to not getmodkilled, whether as bad town or lurkerscum.

Quote from: Edible?
He spent the entire day on one guy.  Increasingly weak logic for doing so, even for newbscum.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he was being coerced to bus his partner.  Serp is shrewd enough to pull something like that off.

Tricky!  Also, interesting enough to pursue for now.

If by "pursue" you mean "park a vote that's unlikely to require further discussion," you're quite right.  There's obviously nothing at all I can say to defend myself from this, since it's based entirely on WIFOMing the dead scum's actions.  I'm not saying you should completely disregard this point of evidence, since Zengar did tie himself to me pretty well, but unless you actually intend to lynch me, it looks like an excuse to squeeze by without doing any hunting.  The fact that you've avoided mentioning anything about the other D2 cases sharpens this impression.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Edible

« Reply #381 on: September 01, 2009, 05:23:23 AM »
Sodium's the obvious lynch.  I'm just looking for alternatives.

I found it interesting enough to consider, which is more than I could say for other possibilities (other than our salty pal).  This should speak volumes about our potential candidates for the day.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #382 on: September 01, 2009, 07:11:08 AM »
Not as much to respond to as I would have imagined. Double checked umu's #271 and they are more suspicions than hard evidence. Don't think there's as much one can say about Serp's initial vote for KGH. Sodium got onto UK for "filing the roleclaim away for future consideration" per UK's words which Sodium interpreted as "ignoring the roleclaim." Since a bunch of people kinda brushed by it early on, at least Sodium was picking out a particular comment rather than just going for the first person to let it pass which would have been Pesco.

Other than semantics about "half decent and shitty," Sodium's defense is a rather token one. If there's one thing he could do, it'd be to put a stronger effort into explaining the case on KGH.

KGH: You going to vote anyone? If you're going to comment on Sodium and intended to vote him but don't want to take him to L-1, at least say so. Or just make a case in general. Bystander-ism is no good and I'm of a mind to switch to you because you cheerleadeded the Zengar bandwagon on as well. At least Sodium is putting a little more effort into his posts. In other words, stop being a distraction to the rest of Town. If you're Town, play to win, vote, and lynch scum. Do you honestly think if you're lynched and a Townie that we'd actually gain any real information from the people on your wagon with the way you've been acting?

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #383 on: September 01, 2009, 07:47:56 AM »
Catching up and doing a proper reread of D1. Case on Sodium Levothyroxine seems decent so far. Case on Heniwac also seems fine, but a lot of his actions can be explained away as Noob Town(TM), which makes me less likely to believe him. Not sure which way to interpret Roukan's tunnelling on Kitten4u. Dislike the case on Serpentarius quite a bit at the moment.

Will do a proper post with a vote in a couple hours (i.e. after I've gotten some sleep)
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #384 on: September 01, 2009, 07:50:43 AM »
Pesco: Any other reason for voting me aside from blind agreement with Kilga and how I did something I never knew you did before?

My post here Focused on you second after Zengar. Umu and Edible had brought stuff that I agreed with. Umu's point there is that you didn't vote where your main suspicion lay and Edible calls you for talking crap. Quite simply, you looked plenty obvscum yesterday already.

My alternative avenue for today is Suwako for the complete lack of content yesterday, ignoring my questions and a possible link to Zengar I mentioned here. Alice needs to post.

Cut: Alice needs to post.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
Re: Communication Breakdance (setup/confirmation)
« Reply #385 on: September 01, 2009, 08:24:37 AM »
Edit by way of Doublevote

7. You may not delete or Edit you previous posts. If you must make a change, please doublevote.

:V

But a master of english is I am?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 08:46:56 AM by Zakeri »

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #386 on: September 01, 2009, 11:30:22 AM »
This tells me you don't understand the case at all. Sodium's guilty because of all the cheerleading he did. K-K-K-K4U only made a couple of offhand comments about Zengar, and while this is displeasing it's not nearly as scummy as what Sodium did.
Why is Sodium guilty of anything more than tunneling? The case against him basically revolves around 'He found KGH scummier than Zengar', and he admitted himself that he was tunneling. Why is acting like another scum wagon exists (Sodium) worse than almost entirely ignoring it (K4U)?

That said, Kitten made a similar admission, so maybe I should at least give her some time to actually produce. Also Umu had her written off as Town when he died, so...##Unvote: K4U

Meanwhile:
KGH is a strong second choice.  I'll put my vote there with the understanding that Sodium tops my suspicion list, pending the other players' D2 posts.
But doesn't the case on Sodium sort of revolve around KGH being Town? If Sodium was ignoring a scum lynch to press a second scum, that'd be outright suicide, wouldn't it?

Pesco's lack of content is sort of offputting, compared to his usual play. Alice seriously needs to exist.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #387 on: September 01, 2009, 12:52:53 PM »
I reserve my right to swoop down on mafia scum when they least expect it... like Batman.  I had no real reason to defend or elaborate on my case any more than I did, because I saw Town heading in that direction anyway.  And you can't really argue with the results.

This feels SO wrong. It's just like "Well, here's my excuse for not doing any of the work, I totally knew town would pick right so why should I do anything?"

Not much else to comment on.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #388 on: September 01, 2009, 02:49:35 PM »
Yes, Zengar was my third preferred lynch.  As for why I preferred policy lynch over him, this is a subject that has been discussed to death here at shrinemaiden mafia, but it basically boils down to the fact that town should lynch to win, not lynch to punish bad play.  Furthermore, the case against Zengar was mostly based on his active lurking in the first place, so I saw the difference between him and Chen as more one of degree than of kind.

As for Roukanken being up for replacement, I hadn't notice that, but in any case, sometimes lurkers will deny an offer of replacement and post the minimum necessary to not getmodkilled, whether as bad town or lurkerscum.

The reasoning behind policy lynches in general still doesn't sit well with me, but that might just be an immature outlook on my part.  Anyway, we agree that town should lynch to win, but we disagree that policy lynches help with this.  While I disagree this doesn't strike me as disingenuous nor scummy.

---

Edible's recent posts are making me want to do a reread on him.  I have to go to class soon, so that won't come until much later.
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #389 on: September 01, 2009, 02:57:48 PM »
Assignments aren't over yet, Rou. I'll post when I've got my reading done.

And you make it sound like I normally post a lot of content. What the hell have you been smoking? Share it!