Author Topic: Hatate Quest Kolme  (Read 63795 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Hatate Quest Kolme
« Reply #720 on: December 22, 2014, 09:05:10 AM »
>Try not to sound too giddy.
>"Yeah."

« Reply #721 on: December 25, 2014, 01:56:58 AM »
>Try not to sound too giddy.
>"Yeah."

>Before your imagination runs away with you entirely, you take the offensive, trying to take your counterpart off guard. You stretch your neck up and kiss her, hard, the sensation of your own lips pressing against yours. Distantly, you think to yourself, 'My first kiss, even. And it's with ME.' But that thought will register in your conscious mind later, as that part of your mind is very occupied at the moment. Hatatwin may have been a bit surprised by your preemptive attack, but she quickly regains the offensive. Before you even realize it your conterpart, or rather, partner, has doffed you of half of your attire, and liberates you from the other half after she lays you down on the soft satin sheets. The simple fact is, the other Hatate has more than a little more experience than you in this field, and it shows. In fact, she shows you all of it, proving that jounalism is, by far, not the only thing to which she-you apply a tremendous amount of passion.

>After all is said and done, you find yourself basking in the wake of the experience. The new experience. You wonder if it's always that good, if you'll be that good yourself one day. Of course you will, you already are, and you've just seen the proof of it. Sorting out the pronouns at the moment however is a bit beyond you. Between your exertions and the effects of the alcohol, you find yourself very sleepy. More content than you've ever been in your life, but very ready for a nap. Especially as your partner remains by your side, and is still very warm, and the thought of dozing off while having a bit of a post-coital snuggle is an oh-so pleasant one. You think you still had some work to do with someone else, but surely that can wait, right?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #722 on: December 25, 2014, 02:15:57 AM »
>"We're definitely doing that again."
>Snuggle up to her and drift off. "Wake me in an hour..."
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 08:01:59 AM by Purvis »

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #723 on: December 26, 2014, 10:56:06 PM »
>Ah it'd be nice to be so outgoing even in the Outer Gensokyo, not robbing off  this moment...
>...Not forgetting this,or that' d mean I'm really gonna get carried 'way.
>"Those":quickly set up a ten-minute alarm clock  on your cell  whilst making up your mind about snooping on Honoka's initiative.

Not forgetting this or that' d mean I'm gonna get carried 'way
I might be over-cautios ,I might be not ; statement translates to  keep our wits about losing sight of the objective and being prepared,however moderately interesting this is proving.

8) I wish Saint Holidays to all that are taking part in any shape in this thread   :)

^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

« Reply #724 on: December 27, 2014, 05:46:41 AM »
>Ah it'd be nice to be so outgoing even in the Outer Gensokyo, not robbing off  this moment...
>...Not forgetting this,or that' d mean I'm really gonna get carried 'way.

>Before you nod off, you try to keep in mind your primary goal to find a way home.

>"Those":quickly set up a ten-minute alarm clock  on your cell  whilst making up your mind about snooping on Honoka's initiative.

>Hatatwin nods as she gently runs her surprisingly skilled fingers through your hair as you cuddle up next to her. With her promise to wake you, there is no need to fumble with your device. You think she starts to say something, but sleep claims you before she gets more than a couple of syllables into it.

>Just as you asked, you feel someone gently shake you to wakefulness a bit later. Though you sort of wish they hadn't. Far too many things ache, your legs, hips, even your wings. To say nothing of the headache that hits you when the sun hits your eyes.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #725 on: December 27, 2014, 05:56:16 AM »
>"Uuuugh. What?"

« Reply #726 on: December 27, 2014, 06:11:23 AM »
>"Uuuugh. What?"

>"Tried to warn you." your own voice says softly, but still too loud for your tastes. "An hour wasn't going to be long enough to sleep that off."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #727 on: December 27, 2014, 06:12:34 AM »
>"Oh... Right. Got any water? And maybe a curse that'll make the winemaker get this instead?"

« Reply #728 on: December 27, 2014, 06:43:35 AM »
>"Oh... Right. Got any water? And maybe a curse that'll make the winemaker get this instead?"

>She chuckles, and you immediately wish she hadn't. "None that works." she answers. As you hear her move off the bed, she continues, "You really should get some more sleep. Works for me." she adds as you hear the sound of water pouring into a glass, which doesn't so any favors to your head.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #729 on: December 27, 2014, 06:58:42 AM »
>"Still need to drink something..."
>Assuming we get the water, get to rehydratin'.

« Reply #730 on: December 27, 2014, 07:45:20 AM »
>"Still need to drink something..."
>Assuming we get the water, get to rehydratin'.

>"Here you go, honey." your counterpart says as she helps you, rather gingerly, sit up and drink.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #731 on: December 27, 2014, 07:48:19 AM »
>Chug it down. Unless it tastes weird.

« Reply #732 on: December 27, 2014, 08:03:59 AM »
>Chug it down. Unless it tastes weird.

>You've got a case of the cottomouth, which you do after having a drink or two more than you should. The water itself tastes just fine, so you make it disappear very quickly. It helps the sourness in your mouth and the aching in your throat.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #733 on: December 27, 2014, 08:35:38 AM »
>"More, please."
>Let's have a redankulous amount; liquor dries one out bad, and we need to replenish it.

« Reply #734 on: December 29, 2014, 03:25:39 AM »
>"More, please."
>Let's have a redankulous amount; liquor dries one out bad, and we need to replenish it.

>"Take it slow now, girl." your counterpart advises. "You don't wanna make yourself sick. That costs extra." she quips, handing you a refilled glass, and then another once you polish that off. Some of the aches around your body have already started to fade, mostly the ones not caused by imbibing a bottle and a bit of mead. After all, you did have, to quote the vernacular, a very vigorous workout.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #735 on: December 29, 2014, 04:32:14 AM »
>Lay back down. Or against our counterpart, whichever is easiest.
>"Just gimme a few minutes..."

« Reply #736 on: December 29, 2014, 05:40:32 AM »
>Lay back down. Or against our counterpart, whichever is easiest.
>"Just gimme a few minutes..."

>Hatatwin guides your still-aching head back down to the softness of your pillow. "Wise choice." she says softly.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #737 on: December 29, 2014, 06:11:13 AM »
>Take a few minutes, let's let that water do its job.

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #738 on: December 29, 2014, 04:46:31 PM »
>Recall your thinking for Hatatwin when you feel better."Ah it'd  be nice to be so outgoing even in the Outer Gensokyo, no way that having had robbed off  this moment...
>After a few minutes."I am a twensy bit hang up on Honoka...Better say I am hang up about the situation around her feet...Orrr curious".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

« Reply #739 on: January 03, 2015, 05:17:34 AM »
>Take a few minutes, let's let that water do its job.
>Recall your thinking for Hatatwin when you feel better."Ah it'd  be nice to be so outgoing even in the Outer Gensokyo, no way that having had robbed off  this moment...
>After a few minutes."I am a twensy bit hang up on Honoka...Better say I am hang up about the situation around her feet...Orrr curious".

>Your counterpart giggles. "Oh, what have I started." she says with an amused grin. "it's nice to dream big, girl, but Honoka's only got eyes on one girl, and I'm afraid that ain't either of us."
>"You hungry?" she asks a little while later as your various aches work on their dissipation.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #740 on: January 03, 2015, 06:36:26 AM »
>"Wouldn't say no..."

« Reply #741 on: January 03, 2015, 07:39:35 AM »
>"Wouldn't say no..."

>"Well, you just relax then, I'll take care of that." She stands and makes for the exit, but pauses and glances back over her shoulder. "You still like coffee, right?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #742 on: January 03, 2015, 07:45:51 AM »
>"Yeah. You know how to do it."

« Reply #743 on: January 05, 2015, 06:32:16 AM »
>"Yeah. You know how to do it."

>Your counterpart gives you a jaunty salute and then makes her exit, leaving you time to recuperate. It takes her somewhere around twenty minutes to return, carrying a hefty wooden tray. By this point, you are by and large functional again, with only a dull ache in your temples and some lingering soreness in your hips as a testament to your earlier activities. The smell of fresh french toast topped with syrup, cinnamon and powdered sugar alone helps alleviate those aches even more, and you see the dish is accompanied by steaming coffee, a plate of sausages, hashbrowns and eggs over easy. Enough for the both of you.
>"Breakfast in bed." Hatatwin announces.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #744 on: January 05, 2015, 06:38:27 AM »
>"Oh man, we're the best!"
>Let's breakfast it up!

« Reply #745 on: January 06, 2015, 04:42:42 AM »
>"Oh man, we're the best!"
>Let's breakfast it up!

>"And don't you forget it." Hatatwin replies, pleased, and partakes herself. Mmm, carbs. A hot, healthy meal is just what the doctor ordered after a rather active afternoon.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #746 on: January 06, 2015, 05:35:40 AM »
>How're we feeling afterward?
>"So...um, did you enjoy it?"

« Reply #747 on: January 06, 2015, 06:02:02 AM »
>How're we feeling afterward?
>"So...um, did you enjoy it?"

>Much improved.
>Your counterpart gives you a grin and replies, "Oh yeah, I could eat french toast all day."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #748 on: January 06, 2015, 06:06:10 AM »
>What's a French?
>Snort.
>"That's not what I meant!"

« Reply #749 on: January 06, 2015, 06:46:22 AM »
>What's a French?
>Snort.
>"That's not what I meant!"

>She laughs a boisterous laugh. "Face was worth it, though." Then she grins. "Among other faces."