Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 11F  (Read 279243 times)

Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 11F
« Reply #420 on: September 07, 2013, 12:51:07 PM »
The 3 Sake that Nitori sells? The third no longer costs 180,000 Money, instead a far lower 36,000.
Well now I'm glad that I took a break from grinding to finish DoD again. :V Hopefully there will be more patches by the time I finish the expansion (or give up on it).
Kinda sad about the nerfs all around, but I guess that's life on a rushed game.

[edit] I was worried about what you guys said about the game getting even slower when this patch, as my computer is really really poor, but things seem to have actually sped up a bit here. At least during battles, too lazy to look for an event right now.
By the way, is Kaguya's desire to rest (or most bugged skills as well) fixed?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 01:26:11 PM by homing curvy laser »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #421 on: September 07, 2013, 02:09:10 PM »
About half of the bugged character passives were fixed. A lot of moves and move descriptions were changed to more accurately fit eachother (Which one they changed to fit the other varies)

Skimming a google-translated Bugs page off the jap wiki should make things pretty clear.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Minako The Maid

• Lady Remilia's Servant
  • Living in Scarlet Mansion
« Reply #422 on: September 07, 2013, 02:46:08 PM »
New patch made the game much more enjoyable although the new stat growth rates are gonna be tough to go over.
Picture from my Kasen's high level stats before and after the patch.

Spoiler:
Oneshotting last boss was quite funny though, see how new one fares.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 02:48:37 PM by Minako The Maid »

Wymar

• ⑨⑨
  • Apathy is a powerful mehtivator.
« Reply #423 on: September 07, 2013, 03:02:30 PM »
About half of the bugged character passives were fixed. A lot of moves and move descriptions were changed to more accurately fit eachother (Which one they changed to fit the other varies)

Skimming a google-translated Bugs page off the jap wiki should make things pretty clear.
Pretty clear is a bit of a stretch, but I tried to account for most of these fixes on the wiki anyway.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #424 on: September 07, 2013, 03:04:53 PM »
Pretty clear is a bit of a stretch, but I tried to account for most of these fixes on the wiki anyway.
...I admit I might be too used to interpreting things through google translate :V
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #425 on: September 07, 2013, 04:11:55 PM »
New patch made the game much more enjoyable although the new stat growth rates are gonna be tough to go over.
Picture from my Kasen's high level stats before and after the patch.

Spoiler:
Oneshotting last boss was quite funny though, see how new one fares.

There is an image patch? I remember reading about it but can't find anywhere in this or the previous thread.

CloverNaght

• Gotta hide in teh box..
  • FOEs r scareh
« Reply #426 on: September 07, 2013, 04:40:56 PM »
There is a new effect? I keep seeing the same emptiness of previous versions.

BTW, 1.141 is also out. It seems it fixes a problem for those who defeated the final boss on 1.130 and don't unlock NG+ when they defeat it on 1.140.
Hell yes at least i have a reason to replay it once again (currently replaying THL 1
Also is 21 22F accessable on this patch?
Behold the power of love instagibbing, ze!!~

Sahgren

« Reply #427 on: September 07, 2013, 04:55:24 PM »

I can't find them if they are.

The slowdowns are getting pretty aggravating. It doesn't hurt my ability to play, but it does get pretty annoying having the game frequently randomly stutter and freeze for a second or two. I'm half tempted to put my synergy run on hold and get around to actually beating 30F in LoT1 while I wait for the next patch.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
  • I feed on your tears...
« Reply #428 on: September 07, 2013, 05:07:06 PM »
No they are not, and you still cannot access the zone behind the rocks on 12F and the special event on 16F
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

Now working with Touhou-Online in French

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
« Reply #429 on: September 07, 2013, 05:25:50 PM »
Wah... now I'll have a tough time trying to beat
Spoiler:
Tenshi
, I'll just stick to the 1.130 partial english patch until I beat her.
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Wymar

• ⑨⑨
« Reply #430 on: September 07, 2013, 05:49:38 PM »
No they are not, and you still cannot access the zone behind the rocks on 12F and the special event on 16F
Says you.

* Wymar goes to edit the map, hur hur hur.

Not that it will work, as I'm certain that those places are blocked off with a reason.

Krimmydoodle

• We must apply more SCIENCE!
« Reply #431 on: September 07, 2013, 06:01:07 PM »
I've used cheat engine to teleport myself behind the rocks.  Both sides have a set of stairs, and the stairs lead nowhere.  You enter the stairs and the stairs point to the tile you're already standing on.
Whether you're on Easy or you're a Lunatic, be damn proud of your accomplishments.  Don't let anyone convince you otherwise, for it's when you lose faith in your own achievements that those victories become defeats.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #432 on: September 07, 2013, 06:36:04 PM »
I've used cheat engine to teleport myself behind the rocks.  Both sides have a set of stairs, and the stairs lead nowhere.  You enter the stairs and the stairs point to the tile you're already standing on.
Placeholder stairs, with the Rocks blocking access to them until that stuff is ready. Makes sense.

Edit: God damn Mokou D: This is such a trap fight on Hard mode DX Challenge Level of 17. Even with several levels extra in Viole boosts, Mokou is faster then
Spoiler:
Byakuren
by enough that she can sometimes get double turns. That 1100 HP regen she has, combined with having to Concentrate to keep attacking, meaning I can get her down to about 35% remaining before reaching a stalemate.

I regen HP faster then she can drain it, and even though I can drain hers faster then she can regen, I only get 7 hits like that before Concentration is needed, at which point she regens about as fast as I can drain her.

Trap fight, and I didn't save before going in, so if I close the game, I lose a good deal of progress x.x

Edit 2: After some smart use of the moves I had available, and a bit of luck, I managed to win o-o
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 07:36:58 PM by MysTeariousYukari »

« Reply #433 on: September 07, 2013, 07:47:30 PM »
I read in that list on the wiki that
Spoiler:
Suwako's Ability to Create Earth
now works?  I have put the game on hold for all this stuff to get fixed, but I am actually right before the recruitment quest/choice.  So can anybody confirm for me: is that description right? It really is asking to put a glass cannon in slot 1 for a damage boost?

Wymar

• ⑨⑨
« Reply #434 on: September 07, 2013, 07:53:52 PM »
Spoiler:
now works?
Quoth google translate, ""
Spoiler:
Ability is to create gon 'skill I (Suwa child)
: now works. "

« Reply #435 on: September 07, 2013, 08:08:31 PM »
Um thank you for repeating what I just said.  I did express that I read the list and expressed a bit of confusion regarding it.  I was asking if the description is actually right, because it's a bit weird of an ability if it actually is demanding she be in slot 1, considering how her stats lie and the risks associated with being there.

« Reply #436 on: September 07, 2013, 08:09:57 PM »
Spoiler:
now works?  I have put the game on hold for all this stuff to get fixed, but I am actually right before the recruitment quest/choice.  So can anybody confirm for me: is that description right? It really is asking to put a glass cannon in slot 1 for a damage boost?

tested this already it is true.. sadly...

cant really understand why anyone would put
Spoiler:
Suwako in the far left slot and I still dont get why the bonus dmg is not the same...
Spoiler:
Suwako's ability says it adds SLV * 12%
Kanako's ability adds SLV * 16% and they both can put 2 Lvs in that skill

Edit: uploaded pics (ver 1.141)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 08:19:43 PM by StativXyw »

« Reply #437 on: September 07, 2013, 08:14:51 PM »
Only 2 ranks? The english wiki needs a correction on that then, it's listing it at max 3 with a cost of 4 points.  I would have been okay with that- 36% boost for 12 points vs  32% for 10- but at the same max rank and cost, it's just objectively inferior when it seems like the aim for their designs were to be opposites.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #438 on: September 07, 2013, 08:27:26 PM »
tested this already it is true.. sadly...

cant really understand why anyone would put
Spoiler:
Suwako in the far left slot and I still dont get why the bonus dmg is not the same...
Spoiler:
Suwako's ability says it adds SLV * 12%
Kanako's ability adds SLV * 16% and they both can put 2 Lvs in that skill

Edit: uploaded pics (ver 1.141)
Reading the names of those, it seems they goofed up big time, giving them to the wrong characters!
Spoiler:
Suwako should have Ability to Create Earth and Kanako Ability to Create Heaven.
So if the effects seem odd for the character, it is likely because they have the wrong skill XD

Unless that was a translation error. Either way, someone screwed up, and hilariously so! XD

Wymar

• ⑨⑨
« Reply #439 on: September 07, 2013, 08:30:10 PM »
According to the translation thread, that was indeed a translation error. Kuil read one of the Kanji in Kanako's skill as "dry" and thought it meant "Earth".

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
  • I feed on your tears...
« Reply #440 on: September 07, 2013, 08:37:32 PM »
Only 2 ranks? The english wiki needs a correction on that then, it's listing it at max 3 with a cost of 4 points.  I would have been okay with that- 36% boost for 12 points vs  32% for 10- but at the same max rank and cost, it's just objectively inferior when it seems like the aim for their designs were to be opposites.
New patch = new stuff for the wiki. It's been a day since it's out, there's a lot of corrections to do, we just haven't gotten around to do it. People are enjoying their new Hard Mode, can't blame 'em.
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

Now working with Touhou-Online in French

dawnbomb

• Adventurer
« Reply #441 on: September 07, 2013, 08:57:41 PM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?lltu9u80t6hel55

its another partial menu patch, obviously still not done, but for 1.141, now with english spell names! (and for those who didn't get the second patch, still has english items)

I might not trust the description for every spell cause of how beta the patch is, but its a nice guideline

Just spreadin the word! (and the english patch :V )
There's no way I could love anyone
but i wish to be loved by someone in return

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #442 on: September 07, 2013, 09:03:02 PM »
its another partial menu patch, obviously still not done, but for 1.141, now with english spell names! (and for those who didn't get the second patch, still has english items)

I might not trust the description for every spell cause of how beta the patch is, but its a nice guideline

Just spreadin the word! (and the english patch :V )
Not until I beat
Spoiler:
Tenshi

« Reply #443 on: September 07, 2013, 09:09:28 PM »
New patch = new stuff for the wiki. It's been a day since it's out, there's a lot of corrections to do, we just haven't gotten around to do it. People are enjoying their new Hard Mode, can't blame 'em.

hehe, game got twice as hard but 10 times more fun

speaking of corrections, Motivated Heart is (SLv * 6)%
and Hands-on Experience is (SLv * 12)% now

dawnbomb

• Adventurer
« Reply #444 on: September 07, 2013, 09:15:22 PM »
Not until I beat
Spoiler:
Tenshi

It doesn't hurt your save...? unless you mean your in the fight like, right now

at that 4 Flandre post, how'd u do with, i asume with cheat engine, but damn, that could make for some really interesting runs. you would REALLY get to know a character. when you did that did the different Flandre's ...er...were they able to have separate builds? one with HP build and another with atk build, and maybe even give them all different sub classes, between that and the thing to make custom floors, I could imagine some awesome things being created. that and you would get to know the best way a character can be made, as you literally test everything about them.

also, do you HAVE to beat the game atleast once to do hard mode? cause thats kinda what it sounds like, and i hope not, cause hard mode would be so awesome, I only started 2 days ago cause was waiting for a decent quality patch, and then there was, but I'm still not that far.

Still i'm gonna beat this game multiple times anyway, hope that F21-22 get unlocked in the next 2 weeks.
There's no way I could love anyone
but i wish to be loved by someone in return

Wymar

• ⑨⑨
« Reply #445 on: September 07, 2013, 09:19:02 PM »
Cheat Engine, pah. I can do better than that.

Mind, multiple copies of a character in the party share their equipment, stats, skills, and probably also TP, so don't expect any variety.

« Reply #446 on: September 07, 2013, 09:23:57 PM »

It didn't even occur to me that the ranks and costs could have been changed in the patch too since the listing only mentioned that it just now works.  The thought never crossed my mind at all, but yeah that makes senses.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #447 on: September 07, 2013, 09:45:30 PM »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I just beaten
Spoiler:
MOTHER FUCKING
Spoiler:
Yuugi
FTW!

Now I can switch over the patch.

@dawnbomb: Yeah I was in the fight, but I had just beaten her so, I'm happy as hell now,
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 09:53:42 PM by MewMewHeart »

Sahgren

« Reply #448 on: September 07, 2013, 10:12:56 PM »
also, do you HAVE to beat the game atleast once to do hard mode? cause thats kinda what it sounds like, and i hope not, cause hard mode would be so awesome, I only started 2 days ago cause was waiting for a decent quality patch, and then there was, but I'm still not that far.

You have to clear the game at least once on patch 1.140 onward to unlock Hard mode.

« Reply #449 on: September 07, 2013, 10:14:39 PM »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I just beaten
Spoiler:
MOTHER FUCKING
Spoiler:
Yuugi
FTW!

Now I can switch over the patch.

@dawnbomb: Yeah I was in the fight, but I had just beaten her so, I'm happy as hell now,

I've also managed to beat
Spoiler:
Tenshi
last Wednesday but forgot to show it here.
Spoiler:
Yuugi and Satori out at the same time means that Yuugi can kick Tenshi's ass and Satori can inflict Heavy on her with Unremovable Shackles
Spoiler:
Tenshi's
final moments[/url] before receiving a Master Spark to the face