Author Topic: Gensokyo Holy War Mafia (Game Over)  (Read 63927 times)

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
Re: Gensokyo Holy War Mafia (Game Over)
« Reply #960 on: April 15, 2013, 08:47:28 PM »
No, I've played with Town!you plenty of times. This is the first time playing with Town!you when I'M town, as I found myself going back and forth about you all game. I think what bothered me the most is how you seemed to chime in on a lot of other people's comments (Someone: "This is scummy", Rai: "This is scummy and I am awkward"), as in, it looked like you were eager to find things scummy for the sake of finding them scummy (which is scummy). Hey, guess I can point things out.

Not saying that agreeing with people is bad but, if that was your intention, it was really poorly executed. Iunno. :V
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 08:49:13 PM by BT »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #961 on: April 15, 2013, 08:56:45 PM »
I wasn't kidding at all despite being scum when I said something like "Raikaria is doing tons of scummy shit, the only reason he's town is he's doing way too much and talking/pushing constantly and that stuff is really friggin hard as scum".
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #962 on: April 15, 2013, 08:58:19 PM »
I wasn't kidding at all despite being scum when I said something like "Raikaria is doing tons of scummy shit, the only reason he's town is he's doing way too much and talking/pushing constantly and that stuff is really friggin hard as scum".

I myself said in hindsight when someone pointed out something bad I did 'Oh... whoops, that does look bad in hindsight. I'm dumb'.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #963 on: April 15, 2013, 08:58:45 PM »
"Raikaria is scummy, IF ONLY HE WEREN'T SO TOWN T_T"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #964 on: April 15, 2013, 08:59:46 PM »
Clearly I am the best at being the scummiest townread.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

« Reply #965 on: April 15, 2013, 09:16:18 PM »
lecithul should've requested a sub. i could've been futooooo :<

also raitaki lynch made me sad cuz i had a 100% towntell for nnr (this exact same posting restriction argument happened in a game off-site where he was scum and he basically told the townie to piss off). town self-hammers are weak as fuck. oh well

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #966 on: April 15, 2013, 09:17:55 PM »
I got some sort of townread from NNR too but it wasn't strong enough I guess. >.>

« Reply #967 on: April 15, 2013, 09:26:08 PM »
It's lame because there is literally no reason ask for someone's role name other than to game the setup by trying to divine their alignment from their response.
I like asking for role names because they make my notes look complete :colbert:

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #968 on: April 15, 2013, 09:27:36 PM »
[21:53] <Shadowmeh> I'm sorry we turned your game into a trainwreck

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Edible

« Reply #969 on: April 15, 2013, 09:28:22 PM »
[21:53] <Shadowmeh> I'm sorry we turned your game into a trainwreck

Scum appears to have been the only ones aboard 8)

Shadoweh

« Reply #970 on: April 15, 2013, 09:58:34 PM »
Yeah, we were on the S.S Crashward, at least we enjoyed the trip! I was watching Zak ploting in the scum QT, cheering for him in spirit ;-; I have learned that I am terrible at buddying my buddies and Serela is just going to get lynched anyways so BUS HIM FOR ALL THAT IT'S WORTH HONK HONK. Also when in doubt hammer Dormio.

Night 2: Well, at least this isn't as bad as A Balanced Game of Mafia, you can claim a guilty and I'll try to get to the end Zak!
Day 3: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Our reasoning for poisoning BT is in our QT, but why did you protect him if you didn't think he was a good target? :V

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Edible

« Reply #971 on: April 15, 2013, 10:00:50 PM »
Our reasoning for poisoning BT is in our QT, but why did you protect him if you didn't think he was a good target? :V

Oh, I must have missed you guys actually saying why you did it.

Shadoweh

« Reply #972 on: April 15, 2013, 10:14:32 PM »
Also killing Schezo why, he was making the best posts. POW! Edible was clearly the vig taking his revenge on me and needed to die.

Edit:
Shadoweh
Oh hey Kilga are you accepting commands in here?
Well, BT literally thinks we're all scum and has a special hate on for me. Pesco hates Zak who he is going to have led a scum wagon on. Edible is blehdibleh.
Serela
BT it is!

As you can see we were discussing things very hard. (I legit think BT was a good kill though AS WAS EVERYONE IN THIS GAME OH MY GOG)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 10:18:27 PM by Shadoweh »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #973 on: April 15, 2013, 10:17:50 PM »
I survived!

Anyway, gg.

My thoughts QT is here, though you shouldn't expect to see anything resembling mafia in there.

I don't know what it was but I really didn't feel motivated at all this game, so sorry about that.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #974 on: April 15, 2013, 10:20:00 PM »
I survived!

Anyway, gg.

My thoughts QT is here, though you shouldn't expect to see anything resembling mafia in there.

I don't know what it was but I really didn't feel motivated at all this game, so sorry about that.

You did feel motivated.

About hats.

Also Posts 34-50.

hatshatshats

Post 14:
Goddamnit Serela I keep skimming over your posts because I think they belong to Suwako Moriya.

Post 15:
And then I realize that Serela is playing Suwackerz.
Fuck you Selery.

Dormio's thread wins best posts award by the way.

I need a thoughts thread next game so people may be able to understand what the hell I was thinking by the end of a game.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 10:22:11 PM by Raikaria »

Edible

« Reply #975 on: April 15, 2013, 10:20:06 PM »
I don't know what it was but I really didn't feel motivated at all this game

« Reply #976 on: April 15, 2013, 11:15:44 PM »
Flavour always makes sense. It was the way he stalled on claiming and then the not so town logic actions that still made him scum.

To be fair, the reason I stalled wasn't because I didn't have my claim ready, it was because I wanted to seem like town with a good power role that he wanted to use at least once before he got lynched.
Although, I admit, not wanting to claim because "There might be a roleblocker" and then completely forgetting that there was a roleblocker in the setup was on me.

Also when in doubt hammer Dormio.
My favorite part was when it occurred to me that the reason you died WAS LITERALLY BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HAMMER DORMIO.
Like holy crap, talk about a penny on the train tracks.

« Reply #977 on: April 15, 2013, 11:35:41 PM »
Although, I admit, not wanting to claim because "There might be a roleblocker"
if i was scum and some townie was talking about how he DIDN'T WANT TO CLAIM HIS AWESOME POWER ROLE i would roleblock them regardless of whether they claimed or not. so uh.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #978 on: April 15, 2013, 11:37:40 PM »
if i was scum and some townie was talking about how he DIDN'T WANT TO CLAIM HIS AWESOME POWER ROLE i would roleblock them regardless of whether they claimed or not. so uh.
My future gambit as a PGO.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

« Reply #979 on: April 15, 2013, 11:45:33 PM »
better hope I don't roll doc!

« Reply #980 on: April 15, 2013, 11:57:52 PM »
I like asking for role names because town would have no reason not to say their role name while scum would be forced to lie. It's really all about how they handle the claim more than the content of the claim. It's probably very rare that any tangible proof comes up but I can get those gut feelings that I rely on so much ::) (Both people I prompted for role names ended up being scum, so.........idk, moral of the story if you don't claim your role name you are totes lying scum)

but really, Kilga having to step in and provide a fake role name just shows that there is a weakness in the role names what with their non-conventional-ness. Like I suppose if Zak did claim "Cop" as his role name then it would've looked a bit odd against the other less standard role names. (although Zak's real role name was pretty standard so shrug)

« Reply #981 on: April 16, 2013, 12:14:12 AM »
Which is exactly where the fault in not claiming roleblocked lies.
It's not like we were using our blocks for anything better.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #982 on: April 16, 2013, 05:39:57 AM »
It's not like we were using our blocks for anything better.

In a slang from a certain part of the world, this means you weren't using your heads :V

Edible

« Reply #983 on: April 16, 2013, 10:25:18 PM »
I think I'ma write up some thoughts on players this game.

NNR: lol
Raitaki: Thanks for subbing in.  Honestly I think you played relatively well, you mostly got offed because everyone else had a role clear.  Please don't self-hammer in the future as town though. ;_;
Edible: IM DA BES
Serela: Probably not your best game as scum, sorry man <_< Remember that if you're going to fakeclaim a role, always say you used it whenever possible on previous nights and have some sort of proof to back it up.
Dormio: You were kinda sporadic and flaky this game, but lolhats.  Please don't let lolhats stop you from playing next time. ;_;
Polaris: Great reads obviously, and effective use of a difficult power role.  Probably could've used more content D1 and D2, but it worked out in the end.
IHNN: How to avoid getting lynched D1: 1) Be more active 2) Don't be the counter-wagon to scum 3) voodoo
Shadoweh: I dunno, you kind of got shot before I ever bothered rereading your posts >_>
Schezo: Nothing much to say, did well throughout the game.  It's rare that I'm not complaining about you in some fashion!
BT: My town MVP.  You were so townie I was wondering why scum didn't try to kill you more often so I got suspicious.
Pesco: As usual, @winning applies
Zakeri: Isn't it sad, Zak? ;_;
Affinity: Sorry you had to sub out so early.
Lecithul: lol
Raikaria: Not much to say, I think you played pretty well.  Maybe could've used a bit more focus, but your catch-all approach really sold your posts as town this game.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #984 on: April 16, 2013, 10:56:46 PM »
Oh I'm entirely aware that my only scum game where I wasn't completely incompetent since years ago was the last one.

I wasn't a total embarrassment this time though, at least.
and have some sort of proof to back it up.
Well that's what poisoning BT night one was for! Night 2 would have two deaths, therefore "confirming" that I had vigged someone during the night. It would have been pretty damn awkward if I hadn't gotten lynched considering BT DIDN'T DIE, though >_>;; (Since you doctored Zak it would have been rather amusing, though)

And to think we spent so much of day 2 QQ'ing that we hadn't just normally killed BT. Oh the humanity!

I thought it was completely reasonable to not have vigged night one. :c
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #985 on: April 16, 2013, 11:21:36 PM »
I think I'ma write up some thoughts on players this game.

Lecithul: lol

Raikaria: Not much to say, I think you played pretty well.  Maybe could've used a bit more focus, but your catch-all approach really sold your posts as town this game.

Does Lecithul even count as a player? He made one post. Of non-content. Or was it two?

*Applies Blu-Tack to hold down the Focus key for next game*

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #986 on: April 16, 2013, 11:25:50 PM »
Dormio: You were kinda sporadic and flaky this game, but lolhats.  Please don't let lolhats stop you from playing next time. ;_;
Well, on top of hats I had and still have several assignments I need to work on.
It's just that there are too many things I want to do with my free time and I kind of forget about mafia since I start reading then get distracted. :derp:

« Reply #987 on: April 16, 2013, 11:49:16 PM »
Voodoo
Note: Voodoo is not for pregnant women or children of age 13 or lower. Voodoo has been known to be linked to unexplained sharp pains, burning sensations, and is certain cases death. You should not attempt voodoo if you take drowsy inducing medication, or have a history of narcolepsy. Ask your alchemist is Voodoo is right for you.

BT: My town MVP.  You were so townie I was wondering why scum didn't try to kill you more often so I got suspicious.
Why scum didn't try to kill you
So you're laughing it up, and go to check on the body of the guy you obviously killed the other night, pull off the covers and find that suddenly IT'S YOUR BEST FRIEND WHO WAS ACCOMPLICE TO THAT SAME MURDER.

What was I suppose to do? Try again and hope things go better?

Edible

« Reply #988 on: April 16, 2013, 11:57:08 PM »
So you're laughing it up, and go to check on the body of the guy you obviously killed the other night, pull off the covers and find that suddenly IT'S YOUR BEST FRIEND WHO WAS ACCOMPLICE TO THAT SAME MURDER.

:getdown:                                                                                  :getdown:                                                                                  :getdown:                                                                                  :getdown:                                                                                  :getdown:                                                                                  :getdown:                                                                                  :getdown:                                                                                  :getdown:                                                                                  :getdown:                                                                                  :getdown:

« Reply #989 on: April 17, 2013, 12:08:17 AM »
Did we ever get the answer to the hangmafia that we never finished pregame :derp: