Author Topic: Pictures of Birds Mafia - Game Over  (Read 47954 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Pictures of Birds Mafia - Game Over
« Reply #630 on: October 31, 2012, 06:41:26 PM »
I only ever attempted to kill Shadoweh as hard as he killed me >_>

I blame PX for this blund- oh wait we won

Also yeah for my first scum game here I was kind of awful
I'm out of practice...
Shoulda tried harder. No partner has ever bussed me and lived to tell the tale. O_O

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #631 on: October 31, 2012, 06:53:42 PM »
> Dual scum wagons D1
Wonderful.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #632 on: October 31, 2012, 07:00:46 PM »
And the one who lived went on to win. :/

Shadoweh

« Reply #633 on: October 31, 2012, 07:05:48 PM »
Considering the amount of people still after me I expect it was not because of the wagons, but because I actually got off my hands and posted :words: but I am grateful for the experience because it has reminded me how to write mafia posts again

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #634 on: October 31, 2012, 07:06:59 PM »
Considering the amount of people still after me I expect it was not because of the wagons, but because I actually got off my hands and posted :words: but I am grateful for the experience because it has reminded me how to write mafia posts again
What no more declarations of
RED TOWNIE!?

Shadoweh

« Reply #635 on: October 31, 2012, 07:14:26 PM »
I was yellow as can be :D Serial killer extraordinaire! I started with my buddies AND THEN I CAME FOR YOU HERO
I let you post this time though so be happy for that. Affinity doesn't like candy very much

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #636 on: October 31, 2012, 07:40:34 PM »
I wonder why,
Is it because its HALLOWEEN!?
Yellow Scum :<

« Reply #637 on: October 31, 2012, 07:42:07 PM »
shadoweh winning as scum is no doubt the spookiest halloween surprise in some time

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #638 on: October 31, 2012, 07:46:09 PM »
> Serela is alive at LYLO

> Town loses

HOW DID I KNOW?

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #639 on: October 31, 2012, 07:50:50 PM »
Ok Raikaria

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #640 on: October 31, 2012, 07:55:15 PM »
Ok Raikaria

Well every game I've been in Serela has been alive at LYLO and town loses. [TD, Magical Madness and now this]

Hell, even Kamen Rider Serela was part of the group that cause the game to be canceled.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #641 on: October 31, 2012, 07:58:24 PM »
I only ever attempted to kill Shadoweh as hard as he killed me >_>
You just finished a game as her scumbuddy.

No, seriously, how can you be this bad?

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #642 on: October 31, 2012, 07:58:34 PM »
Good job.

Shadoweh

« Reply #643 on: October 31, 2012, 08:07:40 PM »
Good job Shadoweh, your hard work and dedication really pulled it through for the scum team. We're all very impressed by your ability to act townie even when you're being cop bussed again. Here's a pat on the back for you!
:<
Good job.
:D

I know it's fun to laugh at Serela but I like to think I did a good acting job in the first place. :<

« Reply #644 on: October 31, 2012, 08:09:45 PM »
yeah i definitely agree you played it pretty well given that by the time d5 rolled around all the accusations against you were based on your buddy's actions rather than your own

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #645 on: October 31, 2012, 08:12:09 PM »
yeah i definitely agree you played it pretty well given that by the time d5 rolled around all the accusations against you were based on your buddy's actions rather than your own

Yeah that was completely ridiculous. If you were lynched I would have called it a lucky crapshoot.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #646 on: October 31, 2012, 08:24:54 PM »
I know it's fun to laugh at Serela but I like to think I did a good acting job in the first place. :<

... Who says I was being sarcastic to Serela?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #647 on: October 31, 2012, 08:33:19 PM »
ggwp

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #648 on: October 31, 2012, 11:45:56 PM »
._.

GJ SHADOWEH

PX I think this was the best game I've ever seen you play.  If only you had went after someone other than Shadoweh on D3 while 'relenting' I think we would have loved you more.  But your D1 was stellar, things considered.

IHNN please don't give up even you are under the burden of 'connections'.  Always make a case on who you think is scum and do townie things, and people might consider pressing other people.  Accepting your lynch just like that is bad for everyone who isn't scum.

Has Polaris improved tenfold since the last time I've seen him play? 

Other than that, enjoyable game sans D4.  Would play again.  We have to work on the apathy thing though.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #649 on: November 01, 2012, 12:29:52 AM »
IHNN please don't give up even you are under the burden of 'connections'.  Always make a case on who you think is scum and do townie things, and people might consider pressing other people.  Accepting your lynch just like that is bad for everyone who isn't scum.
As mentioned in the graveyard I had no internet for the 4 hours preceding my lynch.  Even still, I think the best argument I could have pulled would be self-meta on "would I really buddy my scumbuddy that much?"

« Reply #650 on: November 01, 2012, 12:52:14 AM »
i thought the d1 nightkill was random enough to warrant a px lynch  :V

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #651 on: November 01, 2012, 01:27:41 AM »
Has Polaris improved tenfold since the last time I've seen him play? 
this so much
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #652 on: November 01, 2012, 05:29:28 AM »
I kind of went into confirmation bias mode on D2, partly because of real world stuff making me lazy to play the game, so I can't say I played that well. :( I suppose posting at all is an improvement from past games, though

I also had no idea what to do as Jailkeeper. I thought Affinity was obvtown so I protected him both N1 and N2, but scum decided to drop all the power roles first :( I was like, "why isn't Affinity dying" :(
I only died N2 because PX rolecopped me N1 :V It surprised me when I died since I didn't expect scum to have a rolecop on top of town's and I could've totally been pushed as a mislynch :L

Gosh, double scum wagons on D1 :( K4U told me it was impossible :( I guess it is possible if town gets super lucky, although it ended up being a detriment since we gave Shadoweh a free pass for nearly the rest of the game.
I thought scum win was certain when I learned that Shadoweh was scum because of the D1 wagon fact, although I was hopeful when PX claimed cop :V Once PX flipped scum, I was hoping that people would wonder why PX would fake a copclaim to out Shadoweh as scum when, if she flipped town, PX would obviously be lynched the next day. It would make sense for PX to get a Shadoweh flip for towncred and get a free pass to endgame, although it might only make sense in retrospect. Not sure what I would've thought if the scum wasn't revealed to me beforehand.

Anyway, it was a fun game! 48hr days kept the game from dragging on and I'd say I prefer them over 72hr days, even if it ends up causing lame end-of-day flashwagons :V

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #653 on: November 01, 2012, 11:35:15 AM »
Is someone going to link those QTs?

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #654 on: November 01, 2012, 01:54:52 PM »
Mod QT
Scum QT
Dead QT

@BT: It was at the bottom of the endgame post.

@Polaris: Honestly speaking?
I did say that Polaris, just no one believed it. I think Affinity dismissed it as meta, and WIFOM.
I never know what Serela is thinking.
And well Shadoweh just hates me and wanted to derail it.
Real problem was I didn't try hard enough.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 01:56:48 PM by Hero999 »

Shadoweh

« Reply #655 on: November 01, 2012, 03:47:16 PM »
Kitten4u really liked your case Hero, especially the DON'T MAKE THAT MISTAKE part. But Shadoweh can never be scum. :)
You did almost convince Affinity of it and you can see I didn't like all the words you were saying D:<
It's not that I hate you, I just hate the truth. Die speaker of thing better left under Conq's corpse!

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #656 on: November 01, 2012, 06:47:29 PM »
Well played by scum (literally just got power back right now after losing it right after the D4 lynch so I don't know if I would have been replaced/modkilled or whatever if I had stayed alive).
Funnily enough I convinced myself while walking around in circles without power that Hero was town because tunneling Shadoweh would be a suicide move as scum...and I probably would have lynched Serela or Shadoweh (but probably Serela, SHADOWEH YOU'RE A JERK AND I'M NEVER LISTENING TO YOUR ATE AGAIN AND MY ANALYSIS WAS TOTALLY VALID).
For the theorists, the reason why D1 dual scum wagons were possible was because I conjured the Shadoweh wagon out of thin air. I think this tells us that last minute wagons are basically immune to analysis. >_> In any case I'm glad this happened because next time I'm entitled to quicklynch Shadoweh regardless of wagons etc.
But yeah, pretty enjoyable game overall, although hurricane shenans probably put a damper into D4.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #657 on: November 01, 2012, 06:50:24 PM »
;_; No one commented on my AWESOME JOKE, huhwhat.

« Reply #658 on: November 01, 2012, 07:03:12 PM »
don't worry one day i will host pictures of bards mafia for real and they will be forced to

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #659 on: November 01, 2012, 07:11:54 PM »
Oh I just got that joke

I can be slow sometimes

Windshield wiper bird was the best tho
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore