Author Topic: IaMP spell results is showing the wrong spells on Marisa's results  (Read 1293 times)

Goldom

• Whee
I haven't played IaMP much at all, and just used Marisa for the first time, on easy. Afterwards, I looked at the results page, and about halfway through, it suddenly started showing the Lunatic level spells as having been completed instead of the Easy ones. I've only otherwise used Reimu & Sakuya, and theirs both look fine. Game and English patch are fully updated as far as I can tell (1.11 and 1.1). Is this a known bug, or did something weird just happen...?

Agent of the BSoD

• Takeminakata Invocation
  • Never forget
Re: IaMP spell results is showing the wrong spells on Marisa's results
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 11:47:09 PM »
Huh, now that I look at it, mine are the exact same way, easy, then suddenly, lunatic. It's probably a bug somewhere.
I figured out how to play midi in games with a different device on Win7 ^^
TF2 Backpack
Embodiment of Scarlet Hair English Patch is almost completed.
^ I didn't forget about this. I don't know what you're talking about. >_>

Goldom

• Whee
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 03:22:35 AM »
I'm curious what someone's results look like who's played Lunatic - do they show the Easy ones? No way I can find out myself, I suck at fighting games.

Lepetit89

• Deranged Collector
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 04:54:54 AM »
Reimu's results are working fine, my history is only displaying the Normal, Hard and Lunatic Spellcards, never played Easy.

You can be almost certain that this is the bug, though; the game has some other ones that have never been fixed, replays desynching against Youmu or Yukari for instance.