Author Topic: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?! Version 2.04  (Read 103141 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?! Version 2.04
« Reply #240 on: December 05, 2012, 08:36:44 AM »
>Now that our contract with Yukari is back in play, can we take on Marisa with or without spellcards?
>Considering that you have been Marisa in the past whilst in close proximity to your master, as well as having your master preoccupied for the time being, you would say that your chances are slim at best.

>_

« Reply #241 on: December 06, 2012, 01:54:15 AM »
>How troublesome

>"If we help you with whatever is occupying your time, would you be more willing to talk?"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #242 on: December 06, 2012, 02:00:40 AM »
>How troublesome

>"If we help you with whatever is occupying your time, would you be more willing to talk?"
>It is rather annoying. Unfortunately, people that can deal with Marisa and the trouble she brings are few and far in between.
>"Now I really know you're up to something. Too bad, I work alone. Now bugger off."

>_

« Reply #243 on: December 06, 2012, 05:13:46 AM »
>Unfortunately she would need to be strong for one of the many people she steals from to not have taken their property back by now.
>Anyway, we aren't about to make anymore progress here and fighting her would just put Chen in danger.
>Is she generally so snappy by the way?
>Is there anyone who might know something that isn't unreasonably aggressive?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #244 on: December 06, 2012, 07:45:25 AM »
>Unfortunately she would need to be strong for one of the many people she steals from to not have taken their property back by now.
>Anyway, we aren't about to make anymore progress here and fighting her would just put Chen in danger.
>Is she generally so snappy by the way?
>Is there anyone who might know something that isn't unreasonably aggressive?
>The world is rather unfair in how it chooses to distribute strength.
>You think that giving up may be the best option at this point.
>Not normally, unless she is planning something.
>Unfortunately, most of Gensoukyo's residents tend to be rather aggressive. Who do you think might be a good person to ask?

>_

« Reply #245 on: December 11, 2012, 12:36:51 AM »
>Reasonable people to an extent; Keine, Akyu, Alice, Byakuren, Yukari sometimes, Eirin sometimes.
>Do we know anyone else because the only option there is Keine and we'd have to deal with Mokou.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #246 on: December 11, 2012, 01:22:44 AM »
>Well, we were going to go back anyways.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #247 on: December 11, 2012, 01:28:36 AM »
>Reasonable people to an extent; Keine, Akyu, Alice, Byakuren, Yukari sometimes, Eirin sometimes.
>Do we know anyone else because the only option there is Keine and we'd have to deal with Mokou.
>You know that Keine Kamishirasawa and your master have a mutual dislike of each other. It seems that you will have to appease Mokou first if you want to talk with Keine, though you know not why she is acting that way.
>Your master is acquainted with Hieda no Akyu, and you believe that the two have spoken since your master's awakening.
>From what you have heard from your master, Alice has been taken captive.
>Byakuren Hijiri and her crew are unlikely to have much information, due to the fact that they have been inactive for the better part of the past two years.
>Your master is busy right now, and is the person that sent you to gather information in the first place.
>You have become somewhat acquainted with Eirin Yagokoro, though she does not seem to be the type to give anything away freely.

>Well, we were going to go back anyways.
>Where are you going to go back to now?

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #248 on: December 11, 2012, 02:55:46 AM »
I was talking about going back to Keine's.

« Reply #249 on: December 13, 2012, 04:32:52 AM »
>Eh, back to the village then.
>Try to think up a plan to get past Mokou. Can we disguise ourselves well enough to fool Mokou and Keine? Chen can just hide till we're done.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #250 on: December 13, 2012, 12:45:52 PM »
>Eh, back to the village then.
>Try to think up a plan to get past Mokou. Can we disguise ourselves well enough to fool Mokou and Keine? Chen can just hide till we're done.
>You decide to give up on pursuing Marisa and fly back towards the village.
>As you leave, you can hear Marisa utter "Good riddance".
>As you fly, you try to think of a plan to see Keine. With Mokou seemingly intent on stopping you from seeing her, you need to think of a way to get past her.
>Unfortunately, when disguising yourself as a human, you retain most of your features. Enough that anyone acquainted with you should be able to tell that it is you.
>You wonder if there isn't a way to appease or distract Mokou somehow.

>_

« Reply #251 on: December 13, 2012, 11:15:46 PM »
>That is a good idea. What is there that Mokou actually is interested in though?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #252 on: December 18, 2012, 12:40:25 PM »
>That is a good idea. What is there that Mokou actually is interested in though?
>Unfortunately, you aren't particularly familiar with Mokou's interests and hobbies. You have heard from your master that she runs a grilled meat stand, perhaps cooking interests her? Though you wonder how you could use this information to placate her.
>It is also common knowledge that Mokou has an unhealthy obsession with Kaguya Houraisan, though you wonder how this could be used to your advantage.

>_

« Reply #253 on: December 18, 2012, 01:40:14 PM »
>Hmm, can we bewitch humans well enough to appear to be someone else entirely? Like those guards outside, we can make use of this.....

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #254 on: December 26, 2012, 03:28:29 AM »
>Hmm, can we bewitch humans well enough to appear to be someone else entirely? Like those guards outside, we can make use of this.....
>Though you wouldn't be changing your own appearance, you certainly could use magic to change other's perception of you. There is the issue that you will only be affecting a limited number of people.

>_

« Reply #255 on: December 28, 2012, 06:43:02 AM »
>Still workable as long as there isn't much people...
>Would it believable for Kaguya to up and challenge Mokou by coming to the village guards and leaving a message?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #256 on: December 28, 2012, 07:31:05 AM »
>Still workable as long as there isn't much people...
>Would it believable for Kaguya to up and challenge Mokou by coming to the village guards and leaving a message?
>What will you do about the people in the human village, though?
>You aren't sure about how Kaguya and Mokou issue their challenges. Though you do get the impression that their quarrels are usually not so civil.

>_

« Reply #257 on: January 02, 2013, 04:00:12 AM »
>Isn't the village surrounded by a wall with guards? If we only need to fool them we can just walk up pretending to be Reisen or something and say that Kaguya is challenging Mokou right now.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #258 on: January 02, 2013, 04:17:28 AM »
>Isn't the village surrounded by a wall with guards? If we only need to fool them we can just walk up pretending to be Reisen or something and say that Kaguya is challenging Mokou right now.
>It is.
>You could certainly try, though from your experiences in watching the human village, Reisen tends only to visit when peddling medicines. Perhaps someone like Tewi might be a better target to emulate.

>_

« Reply #259 on: January 02, 2013, 04:38:11 AM »
>That works. Besides she probably deserves it
>Inform Chen of our plans and get her to hide herself close by
>Walk to the village and bewitch the guards outside to see and hear us as Tewi
>"Hey, Princess Kaguya's calling for Mokou to meet her in their usual spot. Don't think she's feeling patient either."
>If they're going to deliver it we should make ourselves scarce as well and just hide and wait until Mokou leaves.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #260 on: January 02, 2013, 05:59:33 AM »
>That works. Besides she probably deserves it
>Inform Chen of our plans and get her to hide herself close by
>Walk to the village and bewitch the guards outside to see and hear us as Tewi
>"Hey, Princess Kaguya's calling for Mokou to meet her in their usual spot. Don't think she's feeling patient either."
>If they're going to deliver it we should make ourselves scarce as well and just hide and wait until Mokou leaves.
>Tewi's reputation certainly isn't entirely positive.
>You tell Chen that you plan to bait Mokou away and to stay hidden for the time being.
>"If you say so, Ran-sama..."
>You leave Chen behind near the forest and approach the human village.
>As you near the gate, you see two guards, whom you quickly bewitch so that they do not see your true appearance.
>You walk closer to them, and the pair give you a suspicious look.
>"You filthy rabbit, what are you trying to pull this time?"
>You tell them that the princess wants to see Mokou.
>"Hmph. Don't you dare touch or try anything inside."
>The two guards stand down.

>_

« Reply #261 on: January 02, 2013, 06:34:41 AM »
>"Aw, what have I done to you? Besides, how do I deliver a message without touching anything...unless you two want to deliver it?~"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #262 on: January 02, 2013, 09:54:06 AM »
>"Aw, what have I done to you? Besides, how do I deliver a message without touching anything...unless you two want to deliver it?~"
>"Screw you!"
>"Like I care. Just don't mess with anything."

>_

« Reply #263 on: January 02, 2013, 07:03:40 PM »
>While we're at it, can be bewitch them enough to make it look like we're clearing not headed towards Keine's place?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #264 on: January 05, 2013, 09:05:41 AM »
>While we're at it, can be bewitch them enough to make it look like we're clearing not headed towards Keine's place?
>You cannot, unless you want to make it so that they don't see you at all. Which it is a bit too late to do since you've already talked with them.

>_

« Reply #265 on: January 05, 2013, 10:56:15 PM »
>Hey, if we can still do that, better idea
>"Hmm, I can deliver this message, or go have fun and let things sort themselves out. Fun it is!"
>Say this just loud enough for them to hear, like we're talking to ourselves a bit too loudly
>Dash out of their sight and lift the glamour once they can't see us
>Take our humanish looking form.
>If they're as wary as they say that should get them running to Mokou if only to head off a potential disaster.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #266 on: January 05, 2013, 11:00:15 PM »
Can we really afford to screw around like this? We get up to too much trouble, Reimu'll probably take notice, and then what?
Stuff goes down the crapper.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #267 on: January 05, 2013, 11:12:46 PM »
>Hey, if we can still do that, better idea
>"Hmm, I can deliver this message, or go have fun and let things sort themselves out. Fun it is!"
>Say this just loud enough for them to hear, like we're talking to ourselves a bit too loudly
>Dash out of their sight and lift the glamour once they can't see us
>Take our humanish looking form.
>If they're as wary as they say that should get them running to Mokou if only to head off a potential disaster.
>A thought comes across your mind.
>You mutter something fairly loudly to yourself, and sure enough, the guards notice.
>"Hey! Don't you dare!"
>You quickly dash off as soon as you note that the guards are chasing you. Naturally, you're much faster than them, though you take care not to leave them too far behind.
>You find a sharp turn between several buildings that you could use, and dispel the illusion once you're out of sight.
>You did not revert to your original form.
>You begin to walk normally when you hear the guards approaching.
>"Hey, you over there! Have you seen a rabbit around here?"
>You respond that you have not.
>You hear one of the guards sighing, though the other looks at you suspiciously. He whispers to the other guard. Naturally, you can easily make out what he is saying.
>"Doesn't that woman look strange? I don't think I've ever seen her around..."
>"We'll deal with that later. First things first, we've got to catch that damn rabbit. I swear, if it weren't for the medicines they give us..."
>You decide to assist the pair by suggesting that they ask Mokou for help.
>"I thought she was missing."
>"She came back the other day, remember? I think she was with the teacher..."
>"Well, she probably knows how to deal with those people better than anyone..."
>The two guards give you their thanks before running off.

>_

« Reply #268 on: January 08, 2013, 01:33:01 AM »
>Meh, good enough. Make ourselves scarce, don't need Mokou or those guards seeing us again.
>Keep an eye out for when Mokou leaves.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #269 on: January 08, 2013, 02:57:06 AM »
>Meh, good enough. Make ourselves scarce, don't need Mokou or those guards seeing us again.
>Keep an eye out for when Mokou leaves.
>You suppose that you've gotten what you wanted.
>You make sure that you stay out of sight as you watch over Keine's house.
>You see the guards talking to someone inside the house before Mokou walks out with a very sour expression on her face.
>Mokou and the guards begin to walk into a different part of the human village.

>_