Author Topic: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?! Version 2.04  (Read 103142 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?! Version 2.04
« Reply #210 on: November 18, 2012, 07:43:46 AM »
>"Good morning, is Ms Kamishirasawa available?"
>"You're that fox that works for that gap hag, aren't you?"
>"Keine ain't seeing guests like you."
>Mokou begins to move to close the door.

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #211 on: November 18, 2012, 08:39:31 AM »
>"I'm afraid it's important. She would be here herself, but she is attending to other matters."
>"And no, that does not mean she is asleep. She is currently occupied altering Mayohiga to protect it from Reimu."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #212 on: November 18, 2012, 09:01:34 AM »
>"I'm afraid it's important. She would be here herself, but she is attending to other matters."
>"And no, that does not mean she is asleep. She is currently occupied altering Mayohiga to protect it from Reimu."
>"Tell that someone who cares."
>The door shuts on you.

>_

« Reply #213 on: November 18, 2012, 10:57:25 PM »
>"If I don't talk to her, my Master will likely come herself and from what I understand, Ms Kamishirasawa would rather not talk to her."
>Even Mokou should be well aware that Yukari won't let things like courtesy or privacy stop her right?
>Who do we know of besides Keine that would fulfill Yukari's request?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #214 on: November 19, 2012, 09:10:57 PM »
>"If I don't talk to her, my Master will likely come herself and from what I understand, Ms Kamishirasawa would rather not talk to her."
>Even Mokou should be well aware that Yukari won't let things like courtesy or privacy stop her right?
>Who do we know of besides Keine that would fulfill Yukari's request?
>There is no response.
>"That lady was mean! I wonder if she doesn't like master..."
>You wonder who isn't aware of that fact.
>You aren't entirely sure, given that you yourself were inactive for a large duration of time. You do note, however, that most of Gensoukyo's prominent figures are usually quite aware of the events occurring within Gensoukyo, as are people such as Rinnosuke Morichika and Hieda no Akyu. You believe that your master has already spoken with the latter two, however.

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #215 on: November 19, 2012, 09:49:54 PM »
>"If Keine doesn't want to speat to me, I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist on hearing this from Keine herself."
>If there's no respons, open the door, but don't go in. "I really do have to insist. I'd much rather handle matters politely, but I do have my orders."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #216 on: November 20, 2012, 06:43:35 PM »
>"If Keine doesn't want to speat to me, I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist on hearing this from Keine herself."
>If there's no respons, open the door, but don't go in. "I really do have to insist. I'd much rather handle matters politely, but I do have my orders."
>You get the feeling that nobody is listening on the other side of the door, but you try saying something anyway.
>As expected, there is no response. You try opening the door, but it is locked.

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #217 on: November 20, 2012, 08:43:19 PM »
>What abilities do we have? In particular, does the shikigami bond allow us access to any of Yukari's gap abilities?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #218 on: November 22, 2012, 01:20:06 PM »
>What abilities do we have? In particular, does the shikigami bond allow us access to any of Yukari's gap abilities?
>Both your body and mind are quite sharp, with the speed and strength granted by virtue of being a youkai and a intellect few humans could dream of matching.
>You also dabble in black magic, though you tend not to use it that much. A magic you use more often is the summoning type, where you call upon the help of your fellows.
>You also have a special connection with Yukari Yakumo. By being near her and obeying her orders you are able to assume her strength as your own, drastically improving your own abilities.
>You have a similar connection with Chen, who can gain your strength by being close to you.
>You are not able to manipulate borders like your master, she is rather special in that regard. However, as her servant, you have been taught the basics to the point where you can perform maintenance on the Great Hakurei Border.

>_

« Reply #219 on: November 25, 2012, 01:17:15 AM »
>Do we know where Marisa lives by chance?
>As we're here, any sign of that thief who took our hand trying to harm Chen?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #220 on: November 25, 2012, 01:40:21 AM »
>Do we know where Marisa lives by chance?
>As we're here, any sign of that thief who took our hand trying to harm Chen?
>Why wouldn't you? Provided it hasn't changed too much over the past two years, you are quite familiar with the layout of the human village. Marisa Kirisame lives by herself in a house just outside of the human village's borders, near the forest of magic.
>Not yet, you would surely know if you happened to see any of those people. You do not that there aren't many people walking around in this part of the village.

>_

« Reply #221 on: November 25, 2012, 02:01:33 AM »
>Well as we're here, might as well walk about the village. Besides, this is Marisa, she's probably here robbing someone.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #222 on: November 25, 2012, 03:38:36 AM »
>No, don't leave yet. We were told to talk to Keine.
>Walk away, wait for a few minutes, then walk back and knock again.

« Reply #223 on: November 25, 2012, 08:16:31 AM »
>That was the idea. Walk about the village itself incase we bump into Marisa here and/or find those bandits who are living on borrowed time right now, and pass back in the end.
>Besides, if we do find said thieves, us mauling them will make Keine show herself anyway.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #224 on: November 25, 2012, 08:44:40 AM »
>That work. We'll do a circuit through the village, then, ending back at Keine's house.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #225 on: November 25, 2012, 09:49:09 AM »
>Well as we're here, might as well walk about the village. Besides, this is Marisa, she's probably here robbing someone.
>No, don't leave yet. We were told to talk to Keine.
>Walk away, wait for a few minutes, then walk back and knock again.
>That was the idea. Walk about the village itself incase we bump into Marisa here and/or find those bandits who are living on borrowed time right now, and pass back in the end.
>Besides, if we do find said thieves, us mauling them will make Keine show herself anyway.
>That work. We'll do a circuit through the village, then, ending back at Keine's house.
>You wonder for a moment in regards to what your next course of action should be. You decide upon wandering the village to start.
>As you begin walking, Chen follows along, asking where the two of you are going. You simply reply that you are searching.
>You continue through the human village, gathering some strange looks as you do so, until you reach the marketplace. Here, you freeze. There is a small crowd of people listening to a group selling a supposed "miracle fluid". They claim that by drinking it, one could escape harsh reality and enter a world designed purely to pleasure them. You know these people selling the drug. They raided your home.
>You also see, out of the corner of your eye, Marisa Kirisame flying off towards the forest of magic.

>_

« Reply #226 on: November 25, 2012, 11:21:09 AM »
Have we talked to Marisa yet? If not, she might actually know something.

« Reply #227 on: November 25, 2012, 05:53:59 PM »
>This is something that Yukari's gapping habit would be useful for. Anyway, stay out of sight of the group.
>Being a kitsune and all, how good are we with disguising ourselves with illusions or magic? Even if they've never seen us in this form, any idiot could make the connection between the nine tailed fox and nine tailed fox lady.
>That and unless they're all kinds of stupid (likely actually but still) they should know what they were potentially messing with by attacking Mayohiga.
>If we can, do disguise ourselves and Chen to not be obvious as what we are.
>Consider the merits and problems with just killing the group where they stand with a blast of magic or our physical might

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #228 on: November 26, 2012, 08:15:46 AM »
>This is something that Yukari's gapping habit would be useful for. Anyway, stay out of sight of the group.
>Being a kitsune and all, how good are we with disguising ourselves with illusions or magic? Even if they've never seen us in this form, any idiot could make the connection between the nine tailed fox and nine tailed fox lady.
>That and unless they're all kinds of stupid (likely actually but still) they should know what they were potentially messing with by attacking Mayohiga.
>If we can, do disguise ourselves and Chen to not be obvious as what we are.
>Consider the merits and problems with just killing the group where they stand with a blast of magic or our physical might
>Your master's powers would likely come in handy in quite a lot of situations. For the time being though, you make sure to skirt around the borders of the marketplace.
>You are quite talented at disguising yourself as a human, though you prefer not doing so. Not that there have been many situations where you needed to do such a thing anyway. Chen has nowhere near the level of mastery that you do over controlling her form though.
>Anybody should know that attacking your home would have consequences.
>"Ran-sama?"
>Chen gives you a quizzical look as you hide away your ears and tail. Of course, you retain your key features, but you should pass as a human to most for now.
>It would certainly be satisfying to crush the humans with the hand that they took from you. Easy, too. However, a public spectacle would certainly draw a lot of attention. Such an action would also likely cause yourself to be hunted by certain people. In addition, you would likely be scolded by your master.
>You are about to lose sight of Marisa Kirisame.

>_

« Reply #229 on: November 26, 2012, 10:24:41 PM »
Well now, do we go talk to Marisa, or figure out something to maim those thieves?

>I don't suppose that we have a good enough glamour to fool a large crowd, knock out those clowns and take them away without being noticed?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #230 on: November 27, 2012, 12:31:48 PM »
>I don't suppose that we have a good enough glamour to fool a large crowd, knock out those clowns and take them away without being noticed?
>You do not, especially when your targets are the centre of attention.

>_

« Reply #231 on: December 03, 2012, 04:49:50 PM »
>Fine, we can always find them again now that we know that they're in the Human Village. We have our shikigami duties to perform first.
>After Marisa then.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #232 on: December 03, 2012, 08:37:16 PM »
>Fine, we can always find them again now that we know that they're in the Human Village. We have our shikigami duties to perform first.
>After Marisa then.
>You decide to put off revenge for the time being and take flight after Marisa. Chen follows.
>As Marisa approaches the forest of magic, she stops and turns to face you.
>Once you catch up to her, Marisa is the first one to talk.
>"Oi, what's the big idea with following me?"

>_

« Reply #233 on: December 04, 2012, 12:26:44 AM »
>"How else would I manage to talk to you?"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #234 on: December 04, 2012, 02:52:32 AM »
>"How else would I manage to talk to you?"
>"You want to talk to me, ze?"
>"You work for that gap hag, don't you? What are you plotting?"

>_

« Reply #235 on: December 04, 2012, 04:43:37 AM »
>Why does everyone assume that Yukari-sama is plotting something?
>"I simply wish to question you on Reimu's shift in personality."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #236 on: December 04, 2012, 08:33:02 AM »
>Why does everyone assume that Yukari-sama is plotting something?
>"I simply wish to question you on Reimu's shift in personality."
>Most likely because she is. You yourself have questioned, mentally of course, your master's orders on occasion.
>"That sounds like it'd take a while, ze. Go bother someone else about it."
>Marisa turns from you and begins to fly into the forest of magic.

>_

« Reply #237 on: December 04, 2012, 07:18:23 PM »
>"I have. Thus I bother you now and I will keep it up until you help. You might as well have some use after stealing from us so frequently."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #238 on: December 04, 2012, 09:33:15 PM »
>"I have. Thus I bother you now and I will keep it up until you help. You might as well have some use after stealing from us so frequently."
>Marisa stops and turns once more.
>"Hey, bugger off, I'm busy. Or I'll make you."

>_

« Reply #239 on: December 05, 2012, 12:55:37 AM »
>Now that our contract with Yukari is back in play, can we take on Marisa with or without spellcards?