Author Topic: PoFV spell gauge glitch  (Read 1336 times)

Zil

PoFV spell gauge glitch
« on: February 27, 2012, 08:21:05 AM »
Something horrible keeps happening to me PoFV. If I get hit as I cast a spell, the game completely denies me the spell gauge bonus I'm supposed to get. Even when reduced to one half orb it leaves me at power level one. This really seems like a glitch to me, so there wouldn't happen to be some kind of patch that fixes it or something, would there? I'm guessing no, but it can't hurt to ask, especially since this is utterly destroying me at 90fps.

I've also still got a few problems which I've asked about before but never resolved, so I'll just ask again while I'm here. Sometimes a few games will send me charging to the left, and I have to mash buttons a bit to undo it. There's also a problem that happens in every game I play, Touhou or otherwise, where I end up getting stuck in focus mode, or whatever the shift key happens to do. I still can't figure out just what causes it, though I have found few points where it happens very frequently. Kogasa's opener is probably the best example. It seems to have a 50% chance of happening for each wave. Trying to immitate the movements I would make during that attack does nothing. (And before anyone says it, there is no chance that this is being caused by sticky keys. D:)