Author Topic: Graveyard Anonymafia - Game Over  (Read 71010 times)

Re: Graveyard Anonymafia - Day 1
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2011, 05:48:03 AM »
My response was a bit of roleplay. It wasn't anything serious.
Really, choosing Touhous in a touhou forum isn't really getting creative in your choices.
I wasn't the only one who did that.
That wasn't a very creative reason.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2011, 07:30:41 AM »
@Gardna: That's...actually a fairly correct statement, I was actually wrong there. I parsed the 8 to lynch as 6 to lynch for some reason.

That is also the longest and most contrived half-bullshit manner I have ever read to say 'It's RVS. Really who has an actual reason?'. It's also completely followed up by you trying to point out you being worse for the exact same reason I didn't like your vote. I don't like people who contradict themselves, especially not in the same post. I'm also not liking how you're following up with long confusing paragraphs based around what I can only try and sum up as 'Reasons and RVS'.

I see literally no reason to move my vote, so I think I'll keep it on you despite my initial assessment being flawed.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2011, 08:40:48 AM »
I didn't try and point out that I was worse, but I was trying to ask Youmu why he thought Ayumu was worse than me, which I did not understand clearly until the next few exchanges.  As for reasons and RVS, give me an actual reason for any post in this particular RVS.  Also, tell me why my views on RVS and reasons are particularly scummy.  I can understand if you find my reasons for voting Youmu absurd, but not agreeing with my way of phrasing stuff isn't valid in itself.

Ayumu's answer seems like an empty answer to an empty question, and it seems like any other post in RVS, except that the vote and the blurb constitute two votes instead of one.  I'm interested in how Youmu finds this particularly 'sketchy and evasive'. 

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2011, 09:52:20 AM »
Sorry about not being here~!
I was worried about getting fat...
Bouncing is great exercise!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Secondly, why are you defending Ayumu? Your vote is awful.
I feel that you're misrepresenting Necro Gardna there.
You accuse Necro Gardna of defending Ayumu.
Yet, to me, it looks like Necro Gardna was simply questioning you on why you found Ayumu to be more awful.
Why do you try to spin this into a chainsaw defense on Necro Gardna's part?
Why do you like Arcueid?

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2011, 11:08:42 AM »
Oh! I almost forgot!
Master~ You must remind me of these things.

##Unvote
##Vote Youmu Konpaku

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2011, 12:44:28 PM »
Votecount - Braaaaaaaaaains Edition

Ayumu Aikawa (3): Count von Count, Mean Ghost Girl, Youmu Konpaku
Remilia Scarlet (2): Reg Shoe, Ayumu Aikawa
Youmu Konpaku (4): Remilia Scarlet, Pamela Ibis, Necro Gardna, Munak
Arcueid Brunestud (1): Elizabeth Bathory,
Kūkaku Shiba (1): Bogmire
Necro Gardna (1): Arcueid Brunestud
Reg Shoe (1): Kūkaku Shiba
Sid Barett (1): Sid Barett

Not Voting: None
With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2011, 01:49:21 PM »
>V-V-VoteCount!

I feel like everyone is missing the point as to why Amumu's vote on Remilla was "bad," and why Mean Ghost Girl even pressured Amumu on it in the first place (which I was considering asking myself at the time).  Voting twice in RVS immediately earns scrutiny because up to said person's (in this case Amumu's) 2nd vote, there is simply no legitimate reason to change votes!  It isn't pro-town, because it doesn't add anything to the town's agenda, while at the same time, it forces a voice in your head to say, "why did he switch his vote arbitrarily?" Which is only leads town off-track if Amumu is town himself.  I think Amumu has responded poorly to the pressure, needing to clarify his joke voting reason in One, TWO! posts, Ah, Ha ha.  Still, I find this particularly annoying to read:
Either way, I did provide some reason other than Necro who said that there are no reasons for RVS votes.
Do you mean... Whether your reason was good or not, you still have a reason, which is better than Necro saying that people don't have reasons for RVS votes?  It seems like a snipe and IIoA in one swoop.  Please correct me if I'm wrong, but then please also admit that you are semantically challenged.  You are scummy. (Also since you don't want to admit you're male, I changed your name to represent a sad sad mummy)

Arcueid, I'm having trouble finding where your discontent with Necro's posts come from.  I see you don't like his long paragraphs about "reasons and RVS" but I am not sure why you find them scummy.  I know that you had originally frowned on Necro being 4th on the wagon, and had labeled it as scummy before he admonished you on counting, but since you are not using this as part of an argument for Necro scum,  I simply see nothing substantial in your own posts.  In this regard I am quite satisfied by Necro's #62 to account for points raised against him in your #61.  I am inclined to believe that you are scummy for overstretching Nerco's posts into something that they weren't, namely, bull-shit posts about the RVS.

Finally, I am unimpressed with Remilla's contribution.  It's simply a snipe without a vote or any explaination.   It's suspicious, but hopefully Remilla will add to that, since to all appearances her vote is still on Youmu.

« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2011, 02:06:55 PM »
##Unvote
RVS is pretty much done now it seems.
I think that Ayumu is the scummiest at the moment.
The reasons he/she gave stupid, evasive and not thought out. Even if it is a jokevote you still need to provide a reason. Even if it's something like "You're wearing a silly hat!" Using reasons like "Not creative enough" just don't give a good first impression.
Necro is neutral for me as he seemed scummy earlier on but now he's reading slightly more town to me. So I'm gonna wait a bit longer and see if anything interesting happens.

« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2011, 02:08:04 PM »
EBWOP: It's meant to be "The reasons he/she gave were stupid, evasive and not thought out well."

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2011, 02:24:43 PM »
Remilia, I don't get a good vibe from anything you just said, but more importantly, there is a conspicuous lack of a vote for who you consider to be the scummiest... which I hope I don't need to tell you is quite scummy (It's quite scummy).

« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2011, 02:32:15 PM »
I didn't vote because I wanted to wait for a bit longer to see if Ayumu can make themselves look better.
If they can't then I'll place my vote on them.

« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2011, 02:36:11 PM »
EBWOP: Themselves should be themself. I can grammar.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2011, 02:49:52 PM »
Um.  Ok, that sounds a bit naive, but you can't simply expect Amumu to "get better" without pressing for an explaination on something you find him doing that is scummy.

For example,
The reasons he/she gave were stupid, evasive and not thought out. Even if it is a jokevote you still need to provide a reason. Even if it's something like "You're wearing a silly hat!" Using reasons like "Not creative enough" just don't give a good first impression.

This reads as a condemnation which requires a vote.  There is no question, no desire to see Amumu answer for his crimes while you reserve judgement (and therefor your vote).

On an entirely different note, I think the "Not creative enough" comment amumu made was as good as any other jokevote, and is not the reason I'm currently voting for him.  (Unless amumu's vote on you was supposed to be serious.  In that case he looks even worse).

« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2011, 03:00:14 PM »
On an entirely different note, I think the "Not creative enough" comment amumu made was as good as any other jokevote, and is not the reason I'm currently voting for him.  (Unless amumu's vote on you was supposed to be serious.  In that case he looks even worse).
The fact he also had to be asked for a reason is also bad. You can't just vote for no reason. You have to provide a silly/good (depending on the phase of the game) reason immediately before or after you vote. The fact that he did that was probably so he could stall the game with everyone asking unneccesary questions.

And since you've been begging me for a question to back me up.
@Ayumu:
Why vote me for not being creative by picking a touhou character and not even mention Youmu at all?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2011, 03:08:58 PM »
Ah well.  I guess I can live with that (in the same way a lion could live off tofu).  Continuing our conversation further would be pointless without a response from Amumu.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2011, 03:19:19 PM »
"Not being creative" was a non answer. It felt evasive. Are you planning to tell me that you were just as evasive and sketchy? Do you truly see no difference between your response and their's? Your first joke was amusing, but too many of them will wear rather thin.

RVS is not for being serious. How are you not going to be evasive? There is absolutely no way I believe that you can answer a question in RVS about a vote due to the fact that there is really no information to use in the first place.

The fact that you hit so hard on a specific two because of the fact that no reasons are stated makes it strange.
Also, Why single out Ayumu and Necro Gardna?
Why did you ignore Reg Shoe?
Don't tell me you let him go because of his reason on voting Remilia which was "for being an absolutely terrible character."
This would be as baseless as having no reason at all.

I like you, Arc.

Anyway, Remilia's response felt too...bantery if that makes sense. It gave me a weird gut vibe. I was hoping to get more posting out of her to see which way it'd go, but then the wagon happened.

Oh, cut by Necro: Uh...HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's hilarious, thank you! Ayumu had a reason? Uh, no, they didn't. Unless you'd like to point it out? Secondly, why are you defending Ayumu? Your vote is awful.

Hmm...while I'm thinking about it, what are your thoughts on Ayumu, Arc?

The fact that you also immediately claimed that you like Arcuied so quickly is also strange to me,
The fact that you are basing your things on RVS at the moment is suspicious to me.

I don't find her decent more so do I find little reason to dislike her. Your issue with her response is a bit odd, it was an RVS vote she made, and an RVS response she gave. I'm not a big fan of dismissing things as 'RVS', but flavor and timing seem to make her seem unassuming. Could you elaborate what you dislike about it?

As for other reasons, no, She's really effectively null if you disregard her wagon making scary and terrible traction it shouldn't be getting for an RVS wagon. I'm not voting because I think Remilia is town and everyone attacking her is scum, I'm voting because the person voting her (Gardna) looks scummy with the circumstances of his vote. Who someone is voting is secondary to why and how they're voting.

For what reason do you believe Remilia is town?
Having people voting on her does not mean she is most likely town.
With her recent posts, I wish to ask if your opinion of her has changed?

##Unvote
I think that Ayumu is the scummiest at the moment.
The reasons he/she gave stupid, evasive and not thought out. Even if it is a jokevote you still need to provide a reason. Even if it's something like "You're wearing a silly hat!" Using reasons like "Not creative enough" just don't give a good first impression.
Necro is neutral for me as he seemed scummy earlier on but now he's reading slightly more town to me. So I'm gonna wait a bit longer and see if anything interesting happens.

If you believe Ayumu to be scummiest at the moment, then you should have voted him. The fact that you believe leaving your vote in the middle of no where when you believe Ayumu to be the scummiest is seriously suspicious. The fact that you didn't vote also shows how much you even believe in Ayumu to be scum.
While I agree with the "not thought out", the fact that being not evasive during RVS is what I believe to be hard. There is no information in the first place to base a reason on. How do you give a satisfying answer?

Also
I didn't vote because I wanted to wait for a bit longer to see if Ayumu can make themselves look better.
If they can't then I'll place my vote on them.

Make himself look better? You should be asking for opinions instead of asking him to make himself look better. The fact that you want him to look better instead of asking opinions is another point I want to point out. I would like your opinions on others as well and not just Ayumu.

The fact he also had to be asked for a reason is also bad. You can't just vote for no reason. You have to provide a silly/good (depending on the phase of the game) reason immediately before or after you vote. The fact that he did that was probably so he could stall the game with everyone asking unnecessary questions.

@Ayumu:
Why vote me for not being creative by picking a touhou character and not even mention Youmu at all?

...Now I find that question to just be diverging attention away from you.
The fact of that you asked this kind of question makes me suspect you even further.
This question itself is a trap.

##Unvote
##Vote Remilia

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2011, 03:36:13 PM »
Remilia is Still a terrible Character and I'm already voting her.

Everyone else is being silly.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2011, 05:27:01 PM »
Please aquire a face, so I can start bashing it.

« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2011, 06:22:19 PM »
Time for a morning votecount!

Ayumu Aikawa (3): Count von Count, Mean Ghost Girl, Youmu Konpaku
Remilia Scarlet (3): Reg Shoe, Ayumu Aikawa, Sid Barett
Youmu Konpaku (3): Pamela Ibis, Necro Gardna, Munak
Arcueid Brunestud (1): Elizabeth Bathory,
Kūkaku Shiba (1): Bogmire
Necro Gardna (1): Arcueid Brunestud
Reg Shoe (1): Kūkaku Shiba

Not Voting: Remilia Scarlet
With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.  There are currently ~45.5 hours left in the day. Better not waste them~

Bogmire and Kūkaku Shiba have been prodded.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 06:27:07 PM by huh what »

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2011, 06:40:52 PM »
@Gardna: Okay, reading you in general is getting kind of hard actually. Again, yes, rereading it that is kinda the case with only asking why ayumu is worse when he had a reason, but it seems like you're implying that they -shouldn't- be worse with that question and that implication made me think you're being contradictory as if that having a reason does actually mean something. Seeing as that wasn't a question directed at me, the person who stated they shared that view even on RVS votes, It seemed like you stating you believed that should matter.

I'm not liking your second question as it seems oddly disjointed from the rest of the set. It's less 'TELL ME WHY YOU DID THIS' and more 'TELL ME WHY I'M WRONG ON REASONS AND RVS'. It perfectly enamors what seems terribly off about your large paragraphs. It seems more like you're trying to soapbox your view on 'Reasons and RVS'. It seems like you're trying to win an argument on that and use it as a basis for your scum hunting, rather than scum hunt and explain why 'reasons and rvs' makes someone scummy. It seems like something scum would focus on hard to make what seems like a good case because it has a lot of backing and paragraphs.

If it seems like I'm picking on you for phrasing, I'm not trying to. It's more like I'm finding scummy how chaffy and meaningless your whole 'case' is starting to seem here, this may involve your phrasing and such being involved and if so I'll try and accomadate more for that in the future.

@Sid: Answering your first question would rather literally pretty much end up in a similar manner to that quote, as I'm fairly sure you've already guessed, so I'm going to pass on that, unless you're seriously insituating that I must be pushing Remilia as full out townie because I dislike people on her wagon.

Remilia is making what seems to me to be childish mistakes, and that's...not particularly why I would vote someone. Literally their worst thing to me seems to be the blank unvote, and I don't think that's something that particularly catches scum alot. I'd normally say they're trying to make Ayumu seem a bit worse than it was, but it seems more like a case of 'Not knowing how to put what's scummy about them into words'. I'm more inclined to say they're a terrible player rather than they're scum.

@Youmu: I apologize, I totally missed your question about what I think of Ayumu.

I think Ayumu is kind of stupid. They seemed surprised that somebody took a second glance at their empty unvote revote, and even more surprised they were asked for a reason in RVS. My kneejerk reaction would've been to vote like you did, but I held off because I don't particularly think that's necessarily a scum action in itself. It seems like a stupid mistake more than a particularly scummy slip.

I'm not particularly sold on this completely clearing it because that could be a stupid mistake scum could make as well, I'm just not going to completely jump at an empty unvote revote as 'SCUM LYNCH IMMEDIATELY.'

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2011, 09:17:49 PM »
The fact he also had to be asked for a reason is also bad. You can't just vote for no reason. You have to provide a silly/good (depending on the phase of the game) reason immediately before or after you vote. The fact that he did that was probably so he could stall the game with everyone asking unneccesary questions.

@Ayumu:

Uhhh, are you asking me "Why me and not X?"

In fact, it seems the only reason you find my reason stupid is because it can apply to both you and Youmu.

If you want a true answer to the random unvote revote, simple. RVS Stage, pile votes on someone, and people will talk. I just simple chose Remilia because I liked the Youmu pick over than the Remilia pick.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2011, 09:21:09 PM »
Remilia looks like terrible town under pressure to me. I've been there before, and so I'm not convinced that what she's doing right now comes from a scum mindset.

Reg Shoe blithely waltzes in, concise to the point of not giving reasons for his vote. Planning on riding out the bandwagon? Vote stays.

Voting twice in RVS immediately earns scrutiny because up to said person's (in this case Amumu's) 2nd vote, there is simply no legitimate reason to change votes!  It isn't pro-town, because it doesn't add anything to the town's agenda, while at the same time, it forces a voice in your head to say, "why did he switch his vote arbitrarily?" Which is only leads town off-track if Amumu is town himself.
Are you saying that voting twice in RVS is anti-town? I hope that's really not your reason for voting Ayumu.

Ayumu: So, is your Remilia vote a serious one now?

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2011, 09:26:06 PM »
Point is, everyone would have been just as supposedly evasive and sketchy if they were asked the same question Meanie asked Ayumu, given how as insignificant 'reasons' and 'blurbs' were as silence.
Ah, but you see, the question would not have applied to anyone else. Ayumu was not just doing a standard RVS silly vote; Ayumu was taking her vote and changing it to someone else, which implies that the new person is a better vote then the previous, so there should be some reason as to WHY they're better. If not, this means votes are being slung around like an unruly child playing with a toy, and I'll be severely tempted to take it away and put someone in time out.

But I don't believe the rules allow that, so I suppose I'll just have to restrain myself.  I'm also glad that the Count understood my intentions. There are... certainly worse hobbies one could have then counting, I suppose.

In other news... Lady Remilia is not in my best regards, so far. She says the Ayumu she finds the scummiest, because... she didn't give a good enough RVS reason to vote. While Ayumu isn't on my good side either, I do not understand Remilia's reasoning for him to be scummiest. Later on she brings up that Ayumu had to be asked for her reason as well, and that is a much more vaild reason, but... it came LATER. You need to have your reasons already out when you make accusations, not unravel them after pressure. Not only that, but she followed it up by saying "The fact that he did that was probably so he could stall the game with everyone asking unneccesary questions.". Now now, let's not get into conspiracy theories, really; that hypothesis is rather silly, don't you think?

I do understand though, that RVS can a bit of an irritating time, especially for unskilled townies, and I'm willing to forgive these shenanigans if I see these two start shaping up. As for now, I'm still working on forming opinions on the rest of you hooligans. I'll put it out there that it would be nice to see actual contribution from... well, everyone who hasn't posted, and Reg Shoe who HAS posted but not really said anything.  We'll see how this goes as the day develops.

For the first part, I can't tell if Ayumu is male or female. If they could elucidate this...
If Ayumu is female, then, even ignoring the general malesque features, that is absolutely the flattest chest I have ever seen, and I am ashamed to share her gender.

Ah, speak of the devil; I've been ninja'd by an Ayumu post.  Now, Ayumu, I've seen you make a few posts since the arguments started over what happened in RVS. But what I haven't noticed in any of them, is any opinion about anyone else. I would greatly enjoy hearing what you currently think about the other players.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2011, 09:40:56 PM »
Right, I was going to say other stuff.

Haha, who am I kidding? Stupid Day 1. Other people generally look fine to me, or at the very least I don't see anything glaringly wrong. Ayumu earns a few glares for being useless, but I'll wait for him to answer my question first.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2011, 09:52:05 PM »
Ah, but you see, the question would not have applied to anyone else. Ayumu was not just doing a standard RVS silly vote; Ayumu was taking her vote and changing it to someone else, which implies that the new person is a better vote then the previous, so there should be some reason as to WHY they're better. If not, this means votes are being slung around like an unruly child playing with a toy, and I'll be severely tempted to take it away and put someone in time out.

Ah, this was what I was really going to reply to. As with Count von Count, I disagree with the premise of this statement, but it seems like your Ayumu vote has evolved away from this, so.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2011, 09:56:49 PM »
Master! Stop feeding me!!
If I wasn't undead, I'd be dead from overeating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is there a reason you liked Remilia more than Youmu, Mr. Ayumu?
Miss Youmu, I won't bite you (for now) so can you please come back and answer my questions?

"You're wearing a silly hat!"
ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME FOR MY HAT?!?!
##Vote Remilia Scarlet

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2011, 09:56:56 PM »
Master, am I pretty to you? Be honest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

##Unvote
##Vote Youmu Konpaku

« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2011, 10:31:03 PM »
Alright, I've finally finished making my notes so far :V

Anyhow... Remilia seems to me to be a townie who has trouble dealing with pressure (I've had a lot of experience with that) in my opinion. Gardna is... I'm having trouble reading him as one way or the other (I'm bad at reading people :ohdear:). I don't much like Ayumu due to the fact that even if it's RVS, you give a reason, you don't just pile on your vote and then run. Reg looks... augh. Just... Reg is affirming RVS reasoning and doing nothing better and that's  just terrible.

##Unvote: Shiba
##Vote: Reg

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2011, 10:34:08 PM »
We've just started and already some of the ghouls are returning to their graves.  Just claim your inner darkness and Hakurouken will remove all your confusion.

Well, the meanie asked for a little blurb to go along with my vote, so I added one? Really, choosing Touhous in a touhou forum isn't really getting creative in your choices.

Either way, I did provide some reason other than Necro who said that there are no reasons for RVS votes.

I refuse to answer this due to your confusion being entertaining to me :3

Warning - choo choo i'm a train

Uhhh, yeah, people should talk more I suppose?
Just think of Youmu as an undead Ghostbuster and the choice is clear.  I'm going to keep being a meanie to you if you keep being so fluffy. All of your votes should have little blurbs that go along with them. The rest of us call those reasons and they're important for knowing what you're thinking. Speaking of what you're thinking. Does that line about Necro mean you like/hate him or are you just going to keep defending yourself and hoping people go away if you're quiet enough? I want to hear more about what you think of other people.

I didn't try and point out that I was worse, but I was trying to ask Youmu why he thought Ayumu was worse than me, which I did not understand clearly until the next few exchanges.  As for reasons and RVS, give me an actual reason for any post in this particular RVS.  Also, tell me why my views on RVS and reasons are particularly scummy.  I can understand if you find my reasons for voting Youmu absurd, but not agreeing with my way of phrasing stuff isn't valid in itself.

Ayumu's answer seems like an empty answer to an empty question, and it seems like any other post in RVS, except that the vote and the blurb constitute two votes instead of one.  I'm interested in how Youmu finds this particularly 'sketchy and evasive'.
So you understand the reason clearly but you're still asking the same stupid question? You've developed a case of tunnel-vision over a vote on someone you seem to think is null.  True fact: RVS is not random. A small percentage of the posters will be just trying to fit in hoping no one notices them. Finding that small percentage can be as easy as one nervous post. Your viewpoint to me is wrong and uninteresting. Please get a real vote soon or die easy like the rest of the zombie hordes.

I feel that you're misrepresenting Necro Gardna there.
You accuse Necro Gardna of defending Ayumu.
Yet, to me, it looks like Necro Gardna was simply questioning you on why you found Ayumu to be more awful.
Why do you try to spin this into a chainsaw defense on Necro Gardna's part?
Why do you like Arcueid?
Why are you assuming Necro Gardna has innocent intentions? His vote on me was based around asking why Ayumu and not him. It is a defense, the kind a Necro Gardna is good at, direct blocking with their own body. Do you know something about Necro I don't, you jagaimo shi? As for why I like Arc? I'm not going to explain my town reads to you. Why do you care? Hoping to get a handbook on how to look town? Cause you're failing pretty hard right now to me. Your next post better contain some opinions on the rest of the zombies.
Cut by Jagaimo shi thinking this is still RVS.  Get cut zombie. Why is there only one vote to go around?

Remilia needs to vote again or I will strangle her. You've gotten your response, what do you think now? Leaning towards agreeing about the townie under pressure, but it's not free rein to continue voteless shenanigans.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2011, 12:35:46 AM »
Remilia looks like terrible town under pressure to me. I've been there before, and so I'm not convinced that what she's doing right now comes from a scum mindset.

Reg Shoe blithely waltzes in, concise to the point of not giving reasons for his vote. Planning on riding out the bandwagon? Vote stays.

Remilia's lack of a Vote shows she's got no scumhunting direction. You can't convince me that you think someone is scum without a vote to back it up. If Remilia doesn't think Ayumu is scum, then she's not scumhunting but waffling the suspicion.

Reg is affirming RVS reasoning and doing nothing better and that's  just terrible.

Misrep and votepark. Sid's post before mine already pointed out what was wrong with Remilia's content. There's no need for me to repeat it, hence why I said Remilia is still a terrible character. I gave my Opinion on what the rest of the players were talking about and said it was all being silly.

Necro starting the fight with Youmu looks weak. Now they're Arguing for the sake of arguing and it's silly. I want to hear from the people voting Necro and Youmu to restate what's scummy about them. And at the start of all this, I don't find what Ayumu did scummy. She did something that led to RVS ending and rolled with it. It's a null tell to me.