Author Topic: Graveyard Anonymafia - Game Over  (Read 71026 times)

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
Re: Graveyard Anonymafia - Day 1
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2011, 04:30:59 PM »
##Vote: Ayumu Aikawa

We don't need more magical girls, especially boys trying to pretend to be ONE.  That's one, Ah, ha ha!

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2011, 04:35:46 PM »
##Vote Remilia Scarlet

Pure OMGUS. Oh, also, I still haven't gotten over what your cute little knife throwing maid did to Yuyuko.

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2011, 04:38:21 PM »
Yuyuko asked for it. After all she did steal spring. Go blame it on the red-white shrinemaiden and black-white witch.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2011, 05:03:00 PM »
##Vote Remilia Scarlet for being an absolutely terrible character.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2011, 05:11:54 PM »
##Vote: Reg Shoe
Get an avatar, ya faceless goon.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2011, 05:21:16 PM »
There is no official art of me anywhere.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2011, 05:34:03 PM »
You're all so annoying. Can't a girl have some orderly peace?

##Vote:Everyone Else

...what, I can't do that? Fine.

##Vote:Ayumu Aikawa

You make my eyes hurt. Aren't you a guy? Learn to dress better.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2011, 06:05:15 PM »
>V-V-VoteCount!

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2011, 06:53:27 PM »
Sorry. Was trying to get some extra sleep. Not that that worked out, anyway.

Votecount the First!

Ayumu Aikawa (2): Count von Count, Mean Ghost Girl
Remilia Scarlet (2): Youmu Konpaku, Reg Shoe
Youmu Konpaku (2): Remilia Scarlet, Pamela Ibis
Arcueid Brunestud (1): Elizabeth Bathory
Kūkaku Shiba (1): Bogmire
Necro Gardna (1): Ayumu Aikawa
Reg Shoe (1): Kūkaku Shiba
Sid Barett (1): Sid Barett

Not Voting: Arcueid Brunestud, Munak, Necro Gardna
With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. There are currently ~69 hours left in the day. Better not waste them~

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2011, 07:30:27 PM »
Count von Count requests a votecount?
Would you not rather count the votes yourself, my dear Count?~

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2011, 07:41:17 PM »
Why, I did!  But I love counting them again!  I could count forever you know.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2011, 08:55:29 PM »
You like numbers, too?
I love big numbers!
You like addition, right? I bet it's your favorite, since you like counting so much.
My favorite is Subtraction, because it's the only way to get to Zero.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2011, 09:15:44 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Remilia Scarlet

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2011, 09:26:08 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Remilia Scarlet

Care to say anything about your vote there, Ayumu? A little blurb on it at the least would be nice.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2011, 09:39:14 PM »
Are you trying to kill me for my hat?!
##Vote Arcueid Brunstead

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2011, 09:58:32 PM »
Umm... Not being creative?

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2011, 12:36:11 AM »
I go to the graveyard.  Then I am removed from play.  Such is my existence (or lack thereof).

#Vote: Remilia Scarlet

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2011, 12:50:23 AM »
Huh? Oh, the games already started?

Okay then.

##Vote: Necro Gardna

Then, if that's your existence, we should probably send you to the graveyard like you should be sent, yes?

I'd like to know why you're bringing someone actually decent close to lynch with no reason why we should lynch them, as well. Seems kind of a weird thing to do.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2011, 01:35:32 AM »
I can't say I *like* Remilia that much (her response to me felt odd), I also don't like how much traction her wagon has gained in the RVS. I dislike Ayumu and Necro from said wagon. Ayumu's response seems more awful at this point. I'm kind of wondering why...they...made such a non response to a perfectly legitimate question~.

As for Necro, Arcueid basically has what I want to ask covered, though with more words. Arc, is there any reason outside of her quick wagon that you find Remilia to be decent?

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2011, 01:36:09 AM »
HERP DERP

##Unvote, Vote Ayumu

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2011, 01:55:57 AM »
I don't find her decent more so do I find little reason to dislike her. Your issue with her response is a bit odd, it was an RVS vote she made, and an RVS response she gave. I'm not a big fan of dismissing things as 'RVS', but flavor and timing seem to make her seem unassuming. Could you elaborate what you dislike about it?

As for other reasons, no, She's really effectively null if you disregard her wagon making scary and terrible traction it shouldn't be getting for an RVS wagon. I'm not voting because I think Remilia is town and everyone attacking her is scum, I'm voting because the person voting her (Gardna) looks scummy with the circumstances of his vote. Who someone is voting is secondary to why and how they're voting.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2011, 02:10:40 AM »
No game in recent memory has ever had a ED1 bandwagon lead directly to a lynch, so I don't understand what you mean by Remilia being 'decently close to a lynch', considering that she's only at L-4.  Also, I think you have it backwards, since there are no 'reasons' to be had other than non-meaningful ones like 'I never liked the color red' during RVS.  Reasons have to come from irrational actions in Mafia, and RVS happens to be a collection of those irrational actions, one merely needs to cross some pre-defined threshold in order to create the spark that sets off the 'rational' game.

##Unvote
##Vote: Youmu Konpaku

As for Youmu, I don't like how safe-looking and disjointed his post was, since he dislikes Remilia and people on that wagon at the same time and tries to cover all bases.  Why is Ayumu's response more awful than mine when he had a reason when I did not?  Also what question are you referring to?

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2011, 02:18:14 AM »
I like you, Arc.

Anyway, Remilia's response felt too...bantery if that makes sense. It gave me a weird gut vibe. I was hoping to get more posting out of her to see which way it'd go, but then the wagon happened.

Oh, cut by Necro: Uh...HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's hilarious, thank you! Ayumu had a reason? Uh, no, they didn't. Unless you'd like to point it out? Secondly, why are you defending Ayumu? Your vote is awful.

Hmm...while I'm thinking about it, what are your thoughts on Ayumu, Arc?

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2011, 02:28:23 AM »
Not being creative, presumably.  But why is she 'weirder and more awful' than me?  And I'm certainly not defending her, I'm asking why you arbitrarily went after her instead of me.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2011, 02:37:41 AM »
"Not being creative" was a non answer. It felt evasive. Are you planning to tell me that you were just as evasive and sketchy? Do you truly see no difference between your response and their's? Your first joke was amusing, but too many of them will wear rather thin.

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2011, 02:38:37 AM »
Ayumu Aikawa (3): Count von Count, Mean Ghost Girl, Youmu Konpaku
Youmu Konpaku (3): Remilia Scarlet, Pamela Ibis, Necro Gardna
Arcueid Brunestud (2): Elizabeth Bathory, Munak
Remilia Scarlet (2): Youmu Konpaku, Reg Shoe, Ayumu Aikawa, Necro Gardna
Kūkaku Shiba (1): Bogmire
Necro Gardna (1): Ayumu Aikawa, Arcueid Brunestud
Reg Shoe (1): Kūkaku Shiba
Sid Barett (1): Sid Barett

Not Voting: N/A
With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. There are currently ~61.5 hours left in the day. Better not waste them~

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2011, 03:13:08 AM »
Why use the word 'they' though?  It confuses me a bit.  Thought you were referring to both me and Ayumu that post.

I don't see how that was any more of a non-answer than all the other posts that have been made beforehand, which have been similarly subjective and absurd.  The only difference was that it was a reply to a question by Meanie.  As far as I'm concerned, I saw no difference, unless one considers 3 votes on a person some kind of magical threshold.  Why not Reg Shoe for being the first to put someone at 2?  Point is, everyone would have been just as supposedly evasive and sketchy if they were asked the same question Meanie asked Ayumu, given how as insignificant 'reasons' and 'blurbs' were as silence.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2011, 03:39:25 AM »
For the first part, I can't tell if Ayumu is male or female. If they could elucidate this...

I don't see how that was any more of a non-answer than all the other posts that have been made beforehand, which have been similarly subjective and absurd.  The only difference was that it was a reply to a question by Meanie.  As far as I'm concerned, I saw no difference, unless one considers 3 votes on a person some kind of magical threshold.  Why not Reg Shoe for being the first to put someone at 2?  Point is, everyone would have been just as supposedly evasive and sketchy if they were asked the same question Meanie asked Ayumu, given how as insignificant 'reasons' and 'blurbs' were as silence.

As for this, no, they wouldn?t. That?s dumb. You?re not going to convince me everyone reacts exactly the same.

Anyway, I know that you would just LOVE to have my attention (and my vote), but I'd like to hear from AYUMU, you see.

...also, Necro Gardna has to die before he can protect anyone, don't you know anything?

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2011, 04:52:45 AM »
HEY GUYS! As much as I ENJOY talking to Necro Gardna by myself it would be PRETTY AWESOME if the rest of you zombies stopped playing dead and put those opinions out there. These swords are sharp enough to cut the undead souls out of every single one of you.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2011, 05:05:56 AM »
Well, the meanie asked for a little blurb to go along with my vote, so I added one? Really, choosing Touhous in a touhou forum isn't really getting creative in your choices.

Either way, I did provide some reason other than Necro who said that there are no reasons for RVS votes.

For the first part, I can't tell if Ayumu is male or female. If they could elucidate this...

I refuse to answer this due to your confusion being entertaining to me :3

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Uhhh, yeah, people should talk more I suppose?