Author Topic: Meeting Random Touhous 2  (Read 67634 times)

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
Re: Meeting Random Touhous 2
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2011, 11:22:54 AM »
Not when I'm around~

Henshin a go-go baby! Akyuu is now Viewtiful!

Phlegeth

• DPS LFG
  • Time expired: 121:45
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2011, 02:49:09 PM »
She uses her new found abilities to write faster then she could ever begin to imagine

Yuugi has the God Hand and she's gonna three step your ass into the Milky Way.

pineyappled

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2011, 02:52:05 PM »
I hope it's not somewhere too far...

Wriggle eats Yamame.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2011, 03:48:04 PM »
In turn, Mystia eats Wriggle, and Yuyuko eats Mystia. But how does one eat a ghost?

Yuuka licensed the original Master Spark to several world militaries. We are all screwed.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2011, 03:53:34 PM »
The fun part? They cant use it.

you are in komachis boat, only you arent dead. instead you hit it off with her sometime and now are dating her. you just dumped her, and lucky you, she's a yandere

Spiderpig2398

• The One in all direcions
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2011, 04:07:06 PM »
Meh. Love her again. What could go wr-

Shikieiki sees me dating Komachi. And by me, I mean you.

« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2011, 06:47:50 PM »
Calmly explain that your dating isn't interfering with the work she wasn't doing in the first place.  If that doesn't work, accuse her of being jealous.  If you're going to hell anyways, you may as well do something to earn it.

Chen's stuck in a tree outside your house.

Momijibot

• Well?
  • What can you do?
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2011, 08:50:59 PM »
Trick Tewi into digging a pit underneath the tree in such a way that the Chen reaches a low enough point to climb off.

Speaking of pits...

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
  • Making being an evil spirit look good
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2011, 09:48:53 PM »
"Oof. Hey, lucky rabbit stew! I hear you laughing up there!"

Chase after Tewi, fly into a few trees, somehow, then give up, while muttering "lucky rabbit."

What would you do if you ran into one of those fluffy rabbits from the Inaba 4koma series?

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

Phlegeth

• DPS LFG
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2011, 03:38:27 AM »
Paint it green and make some serious space money from Toyohime.

Yorihime is unamused by you trying to pull a fast one over her dull witted racist sister.

« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2011, 09:24:31 AM »
U MAD?  :smug: *gets splattered onto the walls*

Reisen II comes over and sees the carnage.

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2011, 11:36:51 PM »
I would try to convince her it was just peach concoction gone bad, because the moon is pure, and there wouldn't be brutal deaths on the moon.

What would you do if you found yourself strapped to Eirin's medical table, with the lady herself just a couple feet away while Tewi's laughing in the background?

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

Aya Squawkermaru

• "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war." - William Hearst
  • Relevant quote is relevant.
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2011, 11:42:42 PM »
Flash the suppository signal, and pray that Reisen will save you!

Unfortunately, Reisen does appear, but she's pissed off at you (understandably.) Also, Eirin just pulled out the biggest needle you've ever seen!

Momijibot

• Well?
  • What can you do?
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2011, 02:29:48 AM »
Unless it's filled with air, I MAY survive this.

I certainly won't enjoy it, though.

A Yukari rises from your chest!

Vyrien

• Your maiden walls
  • ...heheheheh
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2011, 08:21:01 AM »
It's like Soul Eater all over again!

Yuuka opened up a bakery, and she's inviting you to go in and sample some of her goods!
Congregation of Impertinent Drama Queens.

Art threadLivestream | Pixiv

Tired/Warm

• Apostatical Verdant Eudaemonaic
  • This is my danmaku.
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2011, 09:16:57 AM »
Ah, a patisserie?~ I go visit in a heartbeat! Now I really wouldn't mind a sunflower seed roll, or maybe some croissants... I give useful feedback, of course. And since I'm looking for a job, probably pick up an application.

Bolstered by the success of several other small business ventures, Rumia has opened up a 'scary-story-blot'. You go inside, pay, and get told a scary story.

Awesome sig courtesy of Squawkers23! Thanks!

Oh, you're looking for words? My writing is here.
Do you remember me? I also remember you - and though we haven't met in so many days, I still know you and love your memories. If you stumbled upon this - good luck, in whatever you might do.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2011, 09:46:22 AM »
Is that so~? The Story ends.

Cirno ventures inside the scary-story-blot-shop, demanding a story that will frighten the Strongest.

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2011, 10:01:51 AM »
Even the strongest ice will melt in the sun. The end~

Kogasa enters the scary-story-blot-shop, wanting a scary story she can use to surprise people.

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2011, 10:05:40 AM »
SURPRISE!!! ~end story

Wanting to mess with Chen's little mind and prank Ran, Yukari makes her way into the scary-story-blot-shop. Now what?

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2011, 12:33:10 PM »
"You are already gapped." Yukari walks out, horrified, before cursing the heavens...

"God damnit, Rumia!"

Reimu goes into the shop to find a story which will entertain her enough to frighten her.

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

CS

• Undying hunger
  • Om nom nom
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2011, 01:38:08 PM »
Your donation box is overflowing with money! Monopoly money... The end~

Meanwhile, Alice Megatron is back, together with her Deceptidolls! And apparently, she's working together with Sentinel Knowledge! Together, they shall locate the All-Master Spark and its current wielder and then 'punish' this thief for stealing copyrighted material!
Madness?

Momijibot

• Well?
  • What can you do?
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2011, 04:16:36 PM »
"Is...Is Patchouli really capable of building robots that powerful?"
"Yes. Yes she is."
"Oh god." ~Story ends.

To Quote Yamane: "How do I shot web :V"?

Phlegeth

• DPS LFG
« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2011, 05:22:55 PM »
Silly Yamame, why shot web when you can SHOT BOOLIT!

Suika got drunk and threw a rabbit (not Tewi) in a tree and now it's stuck.

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2011, 06:29:03 PM »
Egg her on (as if she needs it) to go BIG and retrieve said rabbit. Of course, hand her more alcohol when she does.

Yuugi is not amused, however, and challenges Suika to a 'friendly' fight. How far do you run?

Molten

• Just a lil' goblin
  • A sweet potato.
« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2011, 10:03:14 PM »
Far enough to be out of harm's way, yet close enough to watch the entire fight.

Message from Reimu: You must climb Youkai mountain and end the terrors of the Moriya Shrine once and for all. This message will deathbomb in five seconds.

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2011, 10:13:22 PM »
Chuck and shoot message, put on my best Tengu disguise and make my way up the mountain. Upon arriving at the shrine, carefully tiptoe into the inner part of the shrine, before getting caught by Suwako. After fighting and narrowly defeating her, I'll place several explosives at critical structural points throughout the shrine complex, initiate the detonation sequence, then run like Hell, getting chased by Momiji and her guard, who finally realize I'm a fake. I fight them off until the explosion, which distracts them long enough for me to make my escape, then make my way to the Hakurei Shrine, telling the resident maiden "Mission Accomplished!"

What would you do if the Moriya Shrine launched a counter attack, led by a bandaged Suwako, bruised Kanako, and Sanae in a full body cast (who is still somehow able to fly and use spell cards)?

Spiderpig2398

• The One in all direcions
« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2011, 11:00:00 PM »
I'd also be attacking Reimu. I would have something to take care of that was unfinished.

Elly, Sara, and Meiling all want to know who does the best at the job of gatekeeper.

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2011, 11:07:57 PM »
Put money on Elly, because Yuuka will happily remind people why.

You spot a loud explosion, of sorts, coming from the SDM. From what you can see, Remilia and Reisen are fighting. How is your badass meter and what do you do?

Momijibot

• Well?
  • What can you do?
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2011, 12:44:16 AM »
Put money on Elly, because Yuuka will happily remind people why.

You spot a loud explosion, of sorts, coming from the SDM. From what you can see, Remilia and Reisen are fighting. How is your badass meter and what do you do?

My Badass meter is now useless, only good for it's sex appeal Is this the start of the Gensyoko civil war?

It isn't! At least that's what Reimu and Sanae tell you.

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2011, 10:16:17 AM »
I would smile at Reimu and tell her she's a bad liar, but I'll still donate. Then I would turn and punch Sanae in the face, telling her never to lie to me again, before smiling at Kanako and Suwako and giving them a little faith.

What would you do if you met a youkai experiment that had the head of Eirin, the heart of Mokou, Yuugi's arms, Aya's legs, Cirno's wings, and Satori's midsection, complete with third eye?