Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 11F  (Read 278169 times)

Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 11F
« Reply #240 on: September 02, 2013, 01:21:30 AM »
This guy is just crazy http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21701126
I don't know if it is legit or not.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
« Reply #241 on: September 02, 2013, 01:26:01 AM »
This guy is just crazy http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21701126
I don't know if it is legit or not.
DAMN YOUKAI JESUS BE CRAZY!  :V
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Earthsiege

• Rational Anarchist
  • The balance of power MUST be preserved.
« Reply #242 on: September 02, 2013, 01:33:17 AM »
So as I was doing some wiki work it kind of struck me...has anyone found any use whatsoever for
Spoiler:
Sanae?
I know you could make a case for her in LoT1 but now she just seems...blegh. Particularly in a game where a lot of formerly blegh characters got a lot of love (lookin' at you,
Spoiler:
Sakuya
) she just feels like a fifth wheel.

Spoiler:
Yukari
as a boss was also a complete wuss compared to LoT1. I went in cold and ended up beating her first try - I dunno if that's just me being smart, or if I got lucky, but considering she was my most frustrating boss in LoT1 I felt pretty let down.
http://pastebin.com/DzbzqF0k - LoT2 reference list. If anyone catches anything, drop me a line.

jaxter0987

• Umiiro Shoujo ni Miserarete
  • Umi is love, Umi is life
« Reply #243 on: September 02, 2013, 01:40:28 AM »
I beat the boss of 12 F today,
Spoiler:
Super Saiyan Tenshi
and
Spoiler:
wow, Rumia was so amazing in that fight. With Darkness being the boss's only weakness, she must have dealt 80% of the damage herself. Kaguya would have been almost as useful I think, but due to a mistake, I lost her early on.

In hindsight,
Spoiler:
Final Tenshi
was much easier than
Spoiler:
2nd Tenshi. The wiki mentions Violent Motherland being a big problem, but from what I've experienced, she doesn't actually use it unless you get a stat debuff on her. I never did in the successful attempt and it ended up being as anticlimactic as it was.
I had a speed debuff on her and she never used it.  Also I agree on the final fight being easier but I think it was partly because I didn't realize that Heavy reduced her defenses earlier.  No resistance to Spirit/Mys (especially Spirit, a buffed Kaguya can just chop off like a good 10% or more with Hourai Barrage) is huge too.
Makes me wish I had EO's map feature.  Then again it looks like the JP wiki lists the specifics of each spot.
Damn you both T.T
Spoiler:
Tenshi spammed Violent Motherland like there was no tomorrow when I fought her. The only characters left were Komachi and Marisa, so I had Komachi stall by just using normal Attacks on Tenshi while Marisa kept recovering MP in reserve and waited for the best opportunity to bring her out for a Master Spark. Maybe she DOES only use it when her defenses are debuffed as I used Kogasa's Dark attack to debuff her Mind a couple times. Kaguya and Buddha's Stone Bowl was also used so...
So as I was doing some wiki work it kind of struck me...has anyone found any use whatsoever for
Spoiler:
Sanae?
I know you could make a case for her in LoT1 but now she just seems...blegh. Particularly in a game where a lot of formerly blegh characters got a lot of love (lookin' at you,
Spoiler:
Sakuya

Spoiler:
Yukari
as a boss was also a complete wuss compared to LoT1. I went in cold and ended up beating her first try - I dunno if that's just me being smart, or if I got lucky, but considering she was my most frustrating boss in LoT1 I felt pretty let down.
I still use
Spoiler:
Sanae
just for the decently powerful buff. Granted now that I have
Spoiler:
Byakuren
, I can see what you mean about
Spoiler:
Sanae
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 04:40:51 AM by jaxter0987 »

ViciousYukkuri

• Casually Hardcore
  • All is best 2hu.
« Reply #244 on: September 02, 2013, 01:45:44 AM »
Spoiler:
Sanae?
Spoiler:
Sakuya

Spoiler:
Yukari

Spoiler:
Sanae's
Last Wish is what makes her. Because it's bugged to not only do the whole she dies buff everyone thing, it also has the restore TP chance, significantly raising your time in the dungeon. Not to mention she's one of the few who can heal and cure status ailments at the same time, and fruit lol Miracle Fruit is just as useful now as it was before.

Spoiler:
Was I the only one who didn't have a problem with Yukari in the first game? Both times I played through the game she wasn't an issue.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 01:47:36 AM by ViciousYukkuri »
I finally got my first Normal 1cc. ReimuA, TD.
I have a noob stream now. Mostly Touhou, fangames, Warframe and League of Legends.
Currently playing: Nothing until ESO is out.

jaxter0987

« Reply #245 on: September 02, 2013, 01:50:49 AM »
Yeah I still like how she can heal and cure ailments at the same time. Plus, using her to remove debuffs has been a god send to me.

Spoiler:
I had more of a problem with Rinnosuke, but that was just because I was bad. After getting to the 20F, I just felt like I was just making stupid mistakes that caused me to lose to him so many times. And on the topic of LoT1, fuck Chen Ver. 3. I hate whenever I encounter her while trying to grind.

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #246 on: September 02, 2013, 02:25:57 AM »
You're probably just being lucky. When I was on 30F with a certain team I was getting drops once in a while no problem.

EDIT: Also 12F super saiyan probably does spam her nuke when she's debuffed. I had Kasen and Iku debuffing her a lot (since I couldn't damage her otherwise unless I bring out Rumia, which can't survive shit), and she was spamming nuke too. Eventually I figured that "OK if you're just going to use this one move, then I'm going to start buffig up", and she STILL spams it, only pausing occasionally to Focus for Wild Dance of Ame-Murakumo. Oh and she also used Great Destruction (full party HP to 1) once too, but her health was so low already, and Kasen got her next turn right after and just Hagekiri'd her dead.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 03:46:22 AM by RegalStar »

Kirin no Sora

• Wanderer of Gensokyo
  • I have returned from the nothingness once more...
« Reply #247 on: September 02, 2013, 04:47:38 AM »
Um, a thought to everyone, but...

The game currently is bugged in terms of the Normal Attack command, right? Because if they fix that and make it so that it uses the greater of either the ATT or MAG stat, then wouldn't that allow people like, oh I don't know,
Spoiler:
Patchouli
, to slap enemies hard with said command, which is faster than her nukes and cost nothing to use(I would say Marisa, since she's faster, but 
Spoiler:
Patchouli
has sky high MAG growth and is slow as they come, so she benefits from this more)?
Also, since said command is Physical Affinity in nature(unless I'm mistaken), that means that everyone can benefit from 
Spoiler:
Yuugi's
"Physical Affinity attack output up", and it makes all Normal Attack modifying skills useful for mages too(Sorcerer and Monk subclasses come to mind).

Spoiler:
Sanae?
Spoiler:
Sakuya
Hm...
Personally, I think that it would be easier to see
Spoiler:
Sanae
as a "Jill of all trades" when you use her. After all, Sanae has a "cannot miss" spell(note that it targets MND, something that
Spoiler:
Sakuya
and
Spoiler:
Tenshi
, the only other two who have an attack with the "cannot miss" property, cannot claim), a CLD element MND piercing spell(note that it doesn't completely ignore MND, but I can't seem to recollect how many CLD element spells that actually do this), a healing spell that cures most ailments, and a buff that boosts everything at the same time, all in one character.

Spoiler:
Sanae's
Last Wish is what makes her. Because it's bugged to not only do the whole she dies buff everyone thing, it also has the restore TP chance, significantly raising your time in the dungeon. Not to mention she's one of the few who can heal and cure status ailments at the same time, and fruit lol Miracle Fruit is just as useful now as it was before.

Actually, that would technically make the currently broken "Divine Protection of the Moriya" skill as her unique skill, and justifies keeping her in the party, even if you don't use her in a fight. That said, "Expansion of Consciousness" is her most useful non unique skill, as it makes it so that she recovers her MP much faster(at max level, her MP regeneration is essentially doubled), making her spells much easier to manage(not that they were hard to manage in the first place, but still). I would personally give her Magician, due to her low cost spells and excellent MP recovery via her "Expansion of Consciousness" skill, making her useful in helping party members have the MP to keep on fighting without using Concentrate or sitting in reserve to recharge.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 06:11:20 PM by Kirin no Sora »
There is no greater joy than knowing that the Touhou invasion is unstoppable, and the legacy of Gensokyo will never fade away...

jaxter0987

« Reply #248 on: September 02, 2013, 05:09:04 AM »
Um, a thought to everyone, but...

The game currently is bugged in terms of the Normal Attack command, right? Because if they fix that and make it so that it uses the greater of either the ATT or MAG stat, then wouldn't that allow people like, oh I don't know, Patchouli, to slap enemies hard with said command, which is faster than her nukes and cost nothing to use(I would say Marisa, since she's faster, but Patchouli has sky high MAG growth and is slow as they come, so she benefits from this more)?
It wouldn't be a huge benefit but it would make it so that mages can actually do damage with normal Attack. As it stands, mages are always better off using their nukes and may occasionally use a normal Attack for timebar manipulation. The extra damage would be welcome but not needed for mages.
Also, since said command is Physical Affinity in nature(unless I'm mistaken), that means that everyone can benefit from Yuugi's "Physical Affinity attack output up", and it makes all Normal Attack modifying skills useful for mages too(Sorcerer and Monk subclasses come to mind).
Hm...
Interesting idea, but normal Attacks < Spells. That is always going to be true. Maybe eventually you could just normal Attack and one hit mobs on a floor with it, making it easier to grind but until then, you'll always be using Spells unless something has like barely any HP left.
Spoiler:
Sanae
as a "Jill of all trades" when you use her. After all,
Spoiler:
Sanae
has a "cannot miss" spell(note that it targets MND, something that
Spoiler:
Sakuya
and
Spoiler:
Tenshi
, the only other two who have an attack with the "cannot miss" property, cannot claim), a CLD element MND piercing spell(note that it doesn't completely ignore MND, but I can't seem to recollect how many CLD element spells that actually do this), a healing spell that cures most ailments, and a buff that boosts everything at the same time, all in one character.
Should be more careful about spoilers. Those characters definitely needed spoilers, given that they were past 5F.
Actually, Satori's Mind Fingerprint is supposed to be a "cannot miss" spell but its currently bugged. I also believe it targets Mind, though I'm not sure about that.
Actually, that would technically make the currently broken "Divine Protection of the Moriya" skill as her unique skill, and justifies keeping her in the party, even if you don't use her in a fight. That said, "Expansion of Consciousness" is her most useful non unique skill, as it makes it so that she recovers her MP much faster(at max level, her MP regeneration is essentially doubled), making her spells much easier to manage(not that they were hard to manage in the first place, but still). I would personally give her Magician, due to her low cost spells and excellent MP recovery via her "Expansion of Consciousness" skill, making her useful in helping party members have the MP to keep on fighting without using Concentrate or sitting in reserve to recharge.
I don't know how I feel about giving her Magician, but then again, I don't have a better suggestion for her. I'm still trying to figure out what would be the best subclass to give her.

Also, I pretty much decided that I'm not going to be experimenting with subclasses since that resets your parameter levels in Voile without returning the money unless you use a Tome of Reincarnation. If I later find out that you can farm for those, then I'll start experimenting but for now, I'm planning everything out before subclassing someone. Only Komachi, Reimu, and Minoriko have subclasses on my team.
See my post further down.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 11:22:43 AM by jaxter0987 »

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #249 on: September 02, 2013, 06:20:06 AM »
RANDOM RUN

(Choose 12 characters randomly, use the NG+ all characters save in the OP, and never use anyone else.)

So... I did just that, Final result was:

Reimu
Marisa
Minoriko
Youmu
Wriggle
Nitori
Tenshi
Flandre
Orin
Kaguya
Mary
Okuu

Just about everyone makes me happy, I have Nitori, Kaguya, Flandre, Marisa and Youmu which means I got a good mix of damage going on, Tenshi and Wriggle for tanking, Orin for Orin, Reimu and Minoriko for support, Okuu for defense-piercing and Mary for... I don't think I'll be using Mary that much tbh lol

« Reply #250 on: September 02, 2013, 08:14:34 AM »
Spoiler:
Sanae
as a "Jill of all trades" when you use her. After all, Sanae has a "cannot miss" spell(note that it targets MND, something that Sakuya and Tenshi, the only other two who have an attack with the "cannot miss" property, cannot claim), a CLD element MND piercing spell(note that it doesn't completely ignore MND, but I can't seem to recollect how many CLD element spells that actually do this), a healing spell that cures most ailments, and a buff that boosts everything at the same time, all in one character.

She's definitely a support, neither of her spells are going to do much damage (every single character in the game sans one has at least one offensive spell) and she doesn't have a lot in the way of durability.  Haven't used her in this game but what I found in the last one was that she was too squishy and her spells just didn't accomplish enough to justify their fairly large delays.

Also as far as subclasses go probably Enhancer since her buff is her biggest draw to me (her heal is nice too, but it's going to be a nearly full heal already so just increasing the amount is a waste) though any of the support-oriented ones like Magician or Pharmacologist would work.

Honestly I feel like this game indirectly nerfed support characters since you can slap healing or other spells on a tanky character now, but you can't really make a support-oriented character anywhere in the same universe as tanky as a dedicated tank.  Of course that's a really broad generalization with a lot of exceptions so w/e.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 08:16:57 AM by Fishin »

CloverNaght

• Gotta hide in teh box..
  • FOEs r scareh
« Reply #251 on: September 02, 2013, 09:15:48 AM »

Reimu
Marisa
Minoriko
Youmu
Wriggle
Nitori
Tenshi
Flandre
Orin
Kaguya
Mary
Okuu

Just about everyone makes me happy, I have Nitori, Kaguya, Flandre, Marisa and Youmu which means I got a good mix of damage going on, Tenshi and Wriggle for tanking, Orin for Orin, Reimu and Minoriko for support, Okuu for defense-piercing and Mary for... I don't think I'll be using Mary that much tbh lol
Actually quite a good team, might have trouble against def-piercing enemies (the only tank is Tenshi i assume, tho her low hp means minoriko's heal always heal her to max)
Behold the power of love instagibbing, ze!!~

jaxter0987

« Reply #252 on: September 02, 2013, 09:25:58 AM »
She's definitely a support, neither of her spells are going to do much damage (every single character in the game sans one has at least one offensive spell) and she doesn't have a lot in the way of durability.  Haven't used her in this game but what I found in the last one was that she was too squishy and her spells just didn't accomplish enough to justify their fairly large delays.
I've never had that problem with her. I did what you should do to every support and pumped her defenses and affinities. There's nothing else you should be raising on them anyways, except for maybe attack and magic for some that have healing spells which depended on those, but most of the time, the growth rate is high enough that the stat doesn't require additional attention.

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #253 on: September 02, 2013, 09:43:08 AM »
Also, I pretty much decided that I'm not going to be experimenting with subclasses since that resets your parameter levels in Voile without returning the money unless you use a Tome of Reincarnation.

What are you talking about? I never had that happen to me no matter how much I reset with subclasses.

« Reply #254 on: September 02, 2013, 09:46:21 AM »

Reimu
Marisa
Minoriko
Youmu
Wriggle
Nitori
Tenshi
Flandre
Orin
Kaguya
Mary
Okuu

If you use Mary right, she becomes an attacker on the same level as Marisa and Alice. Exceptionally useful is her self-buff which makes her absolutely evil.
Spoiler:
Would be nice if it gets to be the same with her in LoT2.

jaxter0987

« Reply #255 on: September 02, 2013, 11:22:04 AM »
What are you talking about? I never had that happen to me no matter how much I reset with subclasses.
I'm a freaking idiot. I was wondering why Marisa's Magic stat went down after I went to reset her skills. Turns out I forgot to redistribute her level up bonuses...

Anyways... I can finally one hit both FOEs of 3F and 2F. Now I just need to grind like mad so Marisa can one-hit Komachi. Also, I need clarification on what causes Mokou to spawn. Does defeating Kaguya start the chain of events? I don't want to defeat Kaguya yet if it means I have to fight Mokou to unblock the switches on 4F.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 11:26:35 AM by jaxter0987 »

« Reply #256 on: September 02, 2013, 12:12:47 PM »
Also, I need clarification on what causes Mokou to spawn. Does defeating Kaguya start the chain of events? I don't want to defeat Kaguya yet if it means I have to fight Mokou to unblock the switches on 4F.

You can defeat Kaguya which will trigger events for
Spoiler:
Eirin
on the 2nd floor and
Spoiler:
Reisen
on the 3rd floor. Don't go to
Spoiler:
Reisen's
event if you don't want to have Mokou waiting for you on the 4th floor

Xarizzar

• RPG fan
« Reply #257 on: September 02, 2013, 12:13:25 PM »
Well, if you're doing everything possible, revisiting every event that didn't vanish after you do anything, then you won't have any problems with Mokou/Kaguya. Although you probably needed that for Wiki things, so I guess I wasn't much help.

As for me, I guess now that I've finished the game(4 days ago) I can grind like there's no tomorrow just to be on the safe side... *whistles*

Sahgren

« Reply #258 on: September 02, 2013, 05:08:57 PM »
It turns out that fighting Komachi with just Keine and Chen is really stupid and painful. I had to grind until Keine didn't take damage from most of Komachi's attacks anymore and carefully switch Chen in and out to dodge every attack. Then it was still luck based since I couldn't get Keine about 100 Death resist, so I spent the whole time praying that Keine didn't just drop over regardless.

Hawk

• Babababa~
« Reply #259 on: September 02, 2013, 05:30:30 PM »

Reimu
Marisa
Minoriko
Youmu
Wriggle
Nitori
Tenshi
Flandre
Orin
Kaguya
Mary
Okuu

Wow, super good team, except for Utsuho and Mari who are both pretty bad.  Lacking in substantial debuffing power, though, which may make bosses like Yukari harder than normal.

Kirin no Sora

• Wanderer of Gensokyo
  • I have returned from the nothingness once more...
« Reply #260 on: September 02, 2013, 06:26:01 PM »
Should be more careful about spoilers. Those characters definitely needed spoilers, given that they were past 5F.

Oops! Sorry about that! I was rather careless there, wasn't I?

I fixed my post, though, so... Again, sorry.  :blush:
There is no greater joy than knowing that the Touhou invasion is unstoppable, and the legacy of Gensokyo will never fade away...

Sahgren

« Reply #261 on: September 02, 2013, 07:59:10 PM »
This run is going considerably easier after I started getting characters to work with. Skipped to 5F to grab Orin and grind for a bit before doubling back to beat up and recruit Mokou. Turns out that spending your money at Patchy's makes the game infinitely easier than trying to save up for Suika.

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #262 on: September 02, 2013, 08:32:36 PM »
So speaking of Suika, what are good ways to earn money? I'm already about to explore the fire stratum and I still only have like 120k (out of 180k needed to buy the last item)

Sahgren

« Reply #263 on: September 02, 2013, 08:43:23 PM »
You can create equipment at Nitori's and sell it back to her. Other than that, you can leave the game on overnight to get the "Play for 60 hours" achievement that gives you 200k or aim for other achievements that give cash.

Found an error on the wiki.
Spoiler:
Sanae
isn't listed on the quick navigation at the top of page 4 of the character pages.

« Reply #264 on: September 02, 2013, 09:05:28 PM »
oi, first post here but already finished the game. Gotta say this one is much easier than LoT1, only time i had some problems was Komachi with all those DTH effects Q_Q and second
Spoiler:
Tenshi
fight but yeah not much of a challenge after that point and as soon as i got
Spoiler:
Sakuya and Remilia
i just steamrolled everything. oh well, have to see how the bosses above 20F will be once it gets patched.

anyway here(playable character spoiler) is my MVP of this run after an hour of grinding random encounters on 20F. (put about 2M Yen in those stats)

also for a challenge run i would suggest not leveling up the stats in the library at all since that is what made this game so easy imo. I'm going to try this myself as soon as the story is translated so i actually know what they are saying this time.

So speaking of Suika, what are good ways to earn money? I'm already about to explore the fire stratum and I still only have like 120k (out of 180k needed to buy the last item)

you can also grind with Nazrin while having money items equipped & Komachi and Rinno in your party, at least thats what i did.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 09:08:15 PM by StativXyw »

jaxter0987

« Reply #265 on: September 02, 2013, 09:22:19 PM »
It turns out that fighting Komachi with just Keine and Chen is really stupid and painful. I had to grind until Keine didn't take damage from most of Komachi's attacks anymore and carefully switch Chen in and out to dodge every attack. Then it was still luck based since I couldn't get Keine about 100 Death resist, so I spent the whole time praying that Keine didn't just drop over regardless.
I'll be grinding the two FOEs like crazy for awhile. Marisa's Master Spark does about half of Komachi's HP at the moment. I have a long way to go before I can one shot her...

Also, I still don't know how I'm going to handle Mokou with just Marisa. The way I see it, is I need to level Marisa to the point where she has max level Master Spark so it only uses 27 MP. Then I make Marisa's MP to be 29 or higher, allowing me to one shot Mokou and kill her off when she revives with Magic Missile. Of course, there's still a bit of luck for that fight, as I need Marisa to dodge Fujiyama Volcano but that's the easiest part after getting to that point.
You can defeat Kaguya which will trigger events for
Spoiler:
Eirin
on the 2nd floor and
Spoiler:
Reisen
on the 3rd floor. Don't go to
Spoiler:
Reisen's
event if you don't want to have Mokou waiting for you on the 4th floor
Guess I that means Kaguya's getting a Master Spark in the face very soon then.

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #266 on: September 02, 2013, 09:39:32 PM »
Are there any materials that would be a good idea to not use in the process of "making equipments and selling them to Nitori"?

jaxter0987

« Reply #267 on: September 02, 2013, 10:39:08 PM »
Are there any materials that would be a good idea to not use in the process of "making equipments and selling them to Nitori"?
Generally, you'd be making stuff towards the top of the list as while they're worth less, they're also easier to get materials for. I just went and took a quick look at what makes some of the better items and here they are:
Celestial's Hagoromo
Spirit's Orb
Viscous Liquid
Rainbow Light
Shining Dragon's Soul
Dull Light Water
Eternal Ice

Granted this is subjective to what I think is a good equip so there's that but these were some of the materials that I had very few of.

Current Progress - A little more than halfway after about half an hour of grinding.

Earthsiege

• Rational Anarchist
  • The balance of power MUST be preserved.
« Reply #268 on: September 03, 2013, 12:51:35 AM »
Good night,
Spoiler:
Byakuren
is stupid. You just let her sit there and lolbuff herself while about every enemy in the game bounces off of her, then turn your whole team into ?bermensch and go to town.
Spoiler:
She pretty much trivialized the Eiki fight; two oni and a tank of choice with permanent max-buffed Attack and Speed is plain dumb.

I mean, I thought she looked good on paper, but damn :derp:
http://pastebin.com/DzbzqF0k - LoT2 reference list. If anyone catches anything, drop me a line.

Sahgren

« Reply #269 on: September 03, 2013, 01:45:44 AM »
Victory is mine! Freakin' A, the
Spoiler:
second Tenshi
fight is difficult without Kaguya, Alice, or Yuugi. I had to get everyone to about lvl 45 to make it through. Approriately,
Spoiler:
Iku
got the final hit in.

Spent the entire day burning my way from 5F up to 9F. I took Mokou on 5F since I won't be getting another tank until
Spoiler:
Tenshi
, and I somehow doubt that I can get through some of the fights without one. I'm kicking myself for ignoring Iku in my first playthrough; her buffs are amazing and she does surprising amounts of damage if you invest in her magic. I know it's recommended to build her support-tank, but she's brings more than
Spoiler:
Ran
and Keine when it comes to offense.

Chen with 100 points pumped into speed paired with Okuu with Blazing burnt down the entire forest stratum. Alice went down easy since Chen and Orin could one shot a row of dolls and use the buffs and mana from Beatdown and Spirit Carrier respectively to do it again. Same thing happened to Ran since I finally figured out
Spoiler:
where the final shikigami weakening event on the 9F is, which put her shikigami's HP down to the advertised 7.8k
. I feel really stupid for not noticing it the first time I went through.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 04:33:19 AM by Sahgren »