Author Topic: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 3.  (Read 84452 times)

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 2.
« Reply #480 on: August 27, 2014, 02:33:23 PM »
@Neko: OK, it seems that I hat the wrong impression of how a Miller claim was seen.
But who talks about ?revealing your role? all I wanted you was to outright say that you targeted, as I expected form town, and it would have saved us both a lot of trouble.
Also, as I said play style arguments was I talking about you. If you like ?one size fits all? cases to lynch the same people for the same old things over and over again fine. But I played enough drums solos on Dans turtle shell that I can tell that this isn't what I'm here for.

@Polaris: Your request for a claim is rejected. Any other questions?

@Raikaria: To say that there could be a second Miller in the game is ridiculous, and I personally think the crumb you see there is kinda stretched, especially since I don't see a reason why someone shouldn?t claim it right away.
Also, I didn't intended to ?shoo away all investigative roles?, I intended to shoo away all kind of roles.

To make things clear, I'll still show up as guilty upon investigation, that hasn't changed. And I don't want to be visited at night by anyone for additional reasons. I acted under the impression that the Millerclaim alone would do the trick but apparently was I wrong about that.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #481 on: August 27, 2014, 02:34:48 PM »
Raikaria, do you share a QT with NNR? A Scum QT?

First question: Yes
Second question: No.

Seeing as I'm being called out; I'll claim now.

I am Toyosatomimi no Miko. You MIGHT have noticed me crumbing this with me talking about listening to ten people. I am a neighbouriser. During Night 1 I can invite 2 people to my quicktopic [NNR and one other].

Each subsequent night I can invite one other person.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #482 on: August 27, 2014, 02:36:05 PM »
The 'precautions' I mentioned taking night 1 in relation to NNR's crumbs being; of course; inviting NNR [And the other person who shall remain undisclosed] to my quicktopic; since I had a far better town impression of NNR than Dorian.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #483 on: August 27, 2014, 02:38:29 PM »
normally I would outright agree with bard re:miller but since someone had already claimed miller, I can understand why someone wouldn't want to also claim it if they thought both might be legit for some reason- even if they didn't really intend it to be a counterclaim, it would still probably end in Dorian d1 lynch (also smothering d1 activity with roleshens)

@Raikaria: To say that there could be a second Miller in the game is ridiculous, and I personally think the crumb you see there is kinda stretched, especially since I don't see a reason why someone shouldn?t claim it right away.
B.See above
A.No, um, that's a pretty clear crumb, actually. Typoed ready into Red, said Mill in the next sentence (which is a very unusual word to use) and then said Remi avatar AND a miller at the end, which seems normally but also makes lots of sense as "you're remi I'm miller" or whatever, and is also kinda weird to think of someone saying otherwise.

also the part where this qt means nnr has most surely actually told Raikaria about it

urghghgh if I could hit the post button just once without getting cut over and over ;_;
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #484 on: August 27, 2014, 02:39:19 PM »
To make things clear, I'll still show up as guilty upon investigation, that hasn't changed. And I don't want to be visited at night by anyone for additional reasons. I acted under the impression that the Millerclaim alone would do the trick but apparently was I wrong about that.

Considering you are being counter-claimed by NNR; who has claimed to me in full in my quicktopic, I would strongly suggest you fullclaim now.

And what part of NNR's crumb is farfetch'd? The intentional misspelling? The fact he specifically included 'milling' in his post? The fact he voted you for your miller claim? It's pretty darn obvious he was claiming miller.

Dorian White

« Reply #485 on: August 27, 2014, 03:11:30 PM »
I'm foreign, so I have to take you word on the crumb but still why not claiming it? I would never have gone through this capricious theater of hints and mind games if I had something like this in my hands.
But at least the QT explains what you meant with your plan couldn't fail if you are killed.

Also, I still don't feel like claiming.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #486 on: August 27, 2014, 03:15:24 PM »
Also, I still don't feel like claiming.

Suit yourself. I'm not in a position to give the damnation quite yet; I need to talk to NNR first on the matter since it also involves outing him.

But not only do I know that you are not a miller; Dorian, but I also have a pretty god idea of what role you might be instead.

Dorian White

« Reply #487 on: August 27, 2014, 03:22:28 PM »
Is that so? Now I'm curious how you could know that I'm not a Miller when my role pm says that I am?

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #488 on: August 27, 2014, 03:27:08 PM »
Dorian, it's going down to sub 24 hours and you're a wagon. You should probably claim anyway.

Raikaria should neighbourize me tonight because OC is cool.

Dorian White

« Reply #489 on: August 27, 2014, 03:31:30 PM »
I still don't see why, if you think I'm scum then my role, no matter what it is, wouldn't change that. The same goes if you think I'm town but that's not the point here.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #490 on: August 27, 2014, 03:43:13 PM »
How does refusing to claim help town though?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #491 on: August 27, 2014, 03:47:11 PM »
One can easily be lying about the contents of their role PM Dorian.

But sure; hold off claiming. Don't protest when I get NNR's permission to reveal something that will get you on the highway to being lynched; and no-one believes your claim then because you kept refusing now.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #492 on: August 27, 2014, 03:48:35 PM »
The crumb information seemed like QT material.

I remember the last time a QT happened. I was excluded and Serela was intent on lynching me because they discussed it in the QT where I couldn't interfere. Then Dormio goofed a fake PR. And everyone'd tell me we won due to scum goofing up, and that all the effort I spent poring over things and arguing and triple-checking Dormio's posts was inconsequential and unimportant.

Bitter.

Dorian refusing to claim on account of stated grounds is Bad Play, not Scum Play. Threatening him to claim is Scummy.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #493 on: August 27, 2014, 03:49:00 PM »
As it stands there are two Miller claims.  One is scum.  Full claiming is required

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #494 on: August 27, 2014, 03:54:19 PM »
Serela was intent on lynching me because they discussed it in the QT where I couldn't interfere.
that's not what happened ;_; I just reviewed your case on Dormio and Dormio's play itself, and then the case against... I think it was you, and I didn't agree with you ;_;

Anyway I'm -actually- leaving for work now so see you all later
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #495 on: August 27, 2014, 04:04:21 PM »
that's not what happened ;_; I just reviewed your case on Dormio and Dormio's play itself, and then the case against... I think it was you, and I didn't agree with you ;_;

Anyway I'm -actually- leaving for work now so see you all later

The case against me made in a separate QT where I had no opportunity whatsoever to even respond to any of the points about it and about which I was left in the dark for most of the game because you were too busy having exclusive Scum QT access.

Dorian White

« Reply #496 on: August 27, 2014, 04:22:17 PM »
The only thing my role would expose would be the how things happen night one. The more important question about the why is already on the table. I may even claim that part if you really have to know, cause I'm getting tired of the capricious theater but the reason why I don't want any night visitors wasn't, isn't nor will it ever be your business, Period.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #497 on: August 27, 2014, 04:31:38 PM »
The only thing my role would expose would be the how things happen night one.
Well, this is fairly important actually. I think fullclaiming would be in your best interest here; if it comes down to a 1v1 between you and NNR, as far as I can tell no one has bought your case on NNR.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #498 on: August 27, 2014, 04:45:04 PM »
Then how about a middle ground?

What happens if someone visits you?

Dorian White

« Reply #499 on: August 27, 2014, 04:59:24 PM »
Fine, have it your way. I'm Seija Kijin with the ability to get the night action results from the player that I'm targeting.
Night one I picked NNR, mostly cause I suspected him and his RPing was the only hint to a role that I could find day one. Guess what I got, nothing more then the name of my own ability, how disappointing.
Any questions?

That depends which role it is. Geez, I'm telling you that I don't want to be visited by anyone so that you can't guess which role exactly shouldn't visit me aside from the cop.

Conqueror

« Reply #500 on: August 27, 2014, 05:11:27 PM »
So Miller night action result copier? I don't really get why it's bad for non-cop people to visit you in that case.

And you got just the name of the ability from the result? Are you sure?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #501 on: August 27, 2014, 05:15:42 PM »
Also, is that a fullclaim or a partial claim? Because if a fullclaim it seems rather sparse.

Conqueror

« Reply #502 on: August 27, 2014, 05:16:59 PM »
Also, your result would seem to indicate NNR town since what kind of scum would rolecop a claimed miller?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #503 on: August 27, 2014, 05:20:59 PM »
That is consistent with what NNR has told me at least. Although there is something you have not mentioned.

You did not just 'get' the result from NNR.

NNR got a blank result. You STOLE the information. It denied NNR the information from his role.

Stealing in information which other players gather and giving them blank results? Yeah. That's an exceedingly anti-town role.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #504 on: August 27, 2014, 05:22:20 PM »
Still waiting for NNR to return and confirm what I am saying. I can always call in the 3rd person to confirm this as well; and you'd have to be foolish to think I am putting the entire scumteam's necks on the table for a miller mislynch.

ActionDan

« Reply #505 on: August 27, 2014, 05:27:19 PM »
 :munch:

Don't lynch me.

Dorian White

« Reply #506 on: August 27, 2014, 05:27:51 PM »
Yes, the name was the whole everything. And well, it's more like a result thief to be honest. The wording strongly implicates that I get the result instead of the player that I targeted.^^;
This has nothing to do with why don't want to be visit, as I said am I not going to tell you that.

So, with is out of the way, can someone tell me why should I fish for a role that I already know?

ActionDan

« Reply #507 on: August 27, 2014, 05:30:16 PM »
Computer won't be back till Friday gfdi.  Cost is 435.

... Also why can't people visit you.  Is nnr doomed to die or something?

Don't lynch me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #508 on: August 27, 2014, 05:31:32 PM »
And you are to explain how stealing someone else's result can possibly be pro-town? Copying I get; but stealing?

And he doesn't want people visiting him because he's scum.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #509 on: August 27, 2014, 05:32:01 PM »
I didn't counterclaim right away because I wanted to be sure this isn't some setup shenanigans by CF7. Now that I'm more confident in Dorian being scum, I can now more publicly counterclaim the other Miller.

Also I can confirm that I share a QT with Raikaria [and one other], who I've put my trust in as Town.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia