Author Topic: Diablo2:Lord of Maidens - Touhou mod [Completed]  (Read 266219 times)

Rotund_Danmaku

• Hate , Love , Hate , Love , Hate...
  • Love , Hate , Love , Hate , Love!!!
Re: Diablo2:Lord of Maidens - Touhou mod [Ver 0.43 released]
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2011, 09:34:54 AM »
Well, I think if I have time enough I'll try to Change the name of "Magic Prefix and Suffix"too.
It'll be the hard work again :wat:
(Anyway, I'm love to do it and help you to make the LoM Mod) ;)
I don't get any idea for sig yet...

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2011, 09:43:18 AM »
Magic prefix and suffixes don't need any work done. I don't plan to put any names to identify magic properties.

Rotund_Danmaku

« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2011, 09:59:22 AM »
Well, At least you shall change the "of Amplifled Damage" Suffix and another one that involve the spellcards trigger or charged spellcard :wat:

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2011, 10:02:07 AM »
I'll get round to all that eventually :V

Rotund_Danmaku

« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2011, 01:37:52 PM »
Look like I can write another Quest In Act II Again :V

Act II Q2 Mima's Staff
- If possible add the "Quest Item" Instead of Kappa Cube that we already have at the Remains of the Blazing Hell(Hell Ember?) Level 3
* For prevent the gateway and dungeon become "useless" :wat:
- If possible(This is some kind of annoying) make the kappa's cube don't trigger the quest before we recieved
the Horadric Scroll (Marisa's Note) from Orin
- Change the name of Staff of King and Viper Amulet into Staff of Sun Lower Part and Crescent Amulet
(Sure, The requesting new Quest Item in place of the Cube is "Staff of Sun Upper Part")

Spoiler:
- Dialogue When Rinnosuke Read Marisa's Note

Ah... That is Marisa's Note. She's handwritting almost have only me can read it you known?
Let's see what's write on it...
"I don't known why but...lately, I begin to have the strange dream.
The dream that I see myself become the abomination Youkai and see master Mima.
Being sealing by some strange yellow orb and then, Myself in that Youkai form, spawn the tentacle that reach to the sealed master Mima and then...
Master Mima's power... being drained into myself. I can feel the powerful magic energy surge within myself.
The yellow weird stone also embeded into my Youkai neck and become the nacklace.
And then master Mima disapear before Shikieiki come and try to use her Rod to judge me.
But my Youkai Tentacle grap it and crush it with single grip. After that, Reimu in the strange black robe.
Appeal by surprise and use her "mystic" power to seal shikieiki from lacture and move forever...
This is the most worst nightmare that I even have, ze.
Ahh! Well, before I could woke up from this nightmare. I see the piece of master Mima's staff.
It have been split into three parts. The Upper Part of the Shaft,The Lower Part of the Shaft
and the Headpiece of the Staff. Seperated into the Remains of the Blazing Hell,Underground Gayser Center and Yatagarasu Temple.
Look like master Mima are saying before she disapear in that nightmare are [Staff,Open the Chamber at Seven Seals. Grimoire,Reveal the Truth in Seven Tombs]..."
Interesting... Look like Marisa see her terrible destiny before she become that thing...
But if it true, it mean that Marisa and Reimu travel to the Underground for Mima's Power.
Look like Marisa's dream also hint that Mima's Tomb are have the seven tombs and only one are the true.
Same as it say in the first phase that hint Mima's Charmber are sealed and with only her staff can open the passage way.
But before that, We need to collect the Staff's parts. If we followed the dream,
The Shaft Piece will be at Remains of the Blazing Hell and Underground Gayser Control Center
and the Headpiece will be at Yatagarasu Temple. But this note aren't say anything about the Grimoire.
Maybe we will have more clue in the future?
At lease, Go to recover Mima's Staff Pieces in the Underground and then use the Kappa Cube restore them.
That is the only thing we can do in this darkest hour.

Rinnosuke's Kappa Cube Talk

Ah! That is the Kappa Cube! This thing is the very rare and useful artifact that the Kappa have created
I hear the rumor that Kappa Cube made by Nitori, herself. She's not only use the power of science to make it.
She also enchant it with magic so it can restore anyting that become unfixable by the normal way.
No matter that thing is the ash remaining of the item or is the thousand pieces of paper.
Anyway, This thing can also craft the Item, too. It can change two small gem into the better one
and three Sakes and Teas plus one gem can made the elixir (even it this the fake one).
I'm sorry, I known only that. This artifact is too useful that I can't tell all of it's recipes because it have too many.

The very long dialogue again :V
Anyway, The next shall be recorrect the Swallowed Sun and The Sevens Tomb's Dialogues ;)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2011, 02:17:07 PM »
I can do renamings if they can fit into the overall story. I still need to fully review the stuff you already posted.

Rotund_Danmaku

« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2011, 03:44:06 PM »
This shall be another one :V

Act II Q3 Swallowed Sun
- Change Quest's Name into Artifact Sun's Error

Spoiler:
Utsuho's Talk

Alright! Look like this "Artifact" Eclipse are cause from the Underground's Artifact Sun
have some error with it. I suggest that you shall go to the Yatagarasu Temple that close by the Former Capital.
That place have the Artifact Sun's Controller within the second floor.
Good luck! And resolve this trouble as quick as possible... before Underground loss all of it stored heat.
If that happen... All of Underground'll frozen by the cold.   

- Change The Altar into "Energy Controller"

- Utsuho - After quest complete

Look like the Crescent Amulet have been enchanted by dark magic to make the Energy Controller become malfuction.
I think that is Reimu's minion's work.
This cause the Artifact Sun run out of energy and make the "Artifact" Eclipse.
This incident will buy more time for Reimu and Marisa to find Mima's Tomb.
We have not time to waste now! Let's find Mima's Tomb before Reimu and Marisa do.

Another one have done. But still left for the Seven Tombs and Recorrect the Text in Grimoire of Alice ;)
Anyway, What is Ruins of Vina? It is the Touhou's Canon Place or the Original one? ???

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2011, 03:59:55 PM »
Ruins of Vina is a place in Makai according to the wiki.

Rotund_Danmaku

« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2011, 04:22:29 AM »
Thank for answer :)
Well, When I try to find the Grimoire of Alice to edit it
I find some kind of major bug. :V
I have played to Lunatic Mode before return to Normal Mode for Dialogue Editing.
Then the "Armor Reduce" In Lunatic Mode aren't dispell when I'm in Normal Mode
(Resitance are still normally, luckily) :V
and this is the screenshot
*It still the same when I remove all of my armor and then wear it again

And this is another quest dialogue again ;)

Spoiler:
Act II Q4 Makai

- Grimoire of Alice's Inscript

For my Makai's Knownledge. There are have the place that called Ruins of Vina somewhere in Makai
I hear that place have the Mima's Seven tombs lies inside it.
So I have asking my mother about Ruins of Vina.
My mother say only that place is... desolate and not the place for travel in Makai.
And the reason of this, Because it have "something" sealed in the Tombs.
Well, I don't think that will have someone find Mima's True Tomb among the seven tombs.
So I have addination reseach in Makai's library and find that Mima's Tomb is made for sealing Mima from being "use" by the darkness.
I don't understand why Mima decide to sealing herself. And what is "darkness"...
At least, I find that Mima's Tomb are marked by the symbol.
After the long time of reseach. I find that mark are the one which missing from mother's Throne Room's six runes.
And... mother also hide the "switch" to open the portal to Ruins of Vina under the bookshelter.
After known this, I decide to write it in my Grimoire.
I'm also hear the mystery voice that say
"Alice... You knownledge in Ruins of Vina... Keep it in your Grimoire.
And... when you aren't in Makai anymore... put the old Grimoire which you have write the Ruins of Vina's reseach
in Shinki's bookshelter which hide the way to go the Ruins of Vina.
This is the destiny... The ill destiny.
Someday... You will find your mother and your friends become... darkness..."
That voice... I don't known why but I chose to follow it.
And if that happen...
Please, Go to Ruins of Vina and stop my mother and my friend from become the darkness...

Utsuho - Give Quest(Makai)

Ah... Thank again for resolved the Artifact Sun's trouble.
I have talked with master Satori that she find "something" weird in the palace's cellar.
That place become running by flesh and blood of her pets.
And herself also attacked by the "Bone Archers".
And because that thing are mindless, my master can't read them mind.
She have the worst time in herlife... Almost get killed by those damn bones.
Luckily, Orin appear and then Danmaku to dispose those damn bones.
Now the Palace Cellar become the Danmaku field between Satori's pets and the Bone Archers.
You must find what is the cause of this manic. Go to talk with master Satori for more information.
Since I am the Hell Crow, I can't remember the very long story so much.

Satori - Quest info(Makai)

Utsuho say that? Ah... As I thought that crow can't remember very long story.
I will say the another part of the story.
After Orin and another of my pet decide to Danmaku with the Bone Archers for protect myself and the Earth Spirit Palace.
I don't tell my pets that not only the mindless bones are invade the Palace. There are also some of long forgetten Youkai from Makai, too.
After I read their mind, I find that they are follow the Shinki's order to find the new "Encampment" for Makai's army.
And they are open the portal from Makai to here in the innermost underground cellar.
Please, Stop the Makai's army and enter Makai to find what is the cause that make the goddess of Makia become "Evil".

I hope that you will fix that bug in next version :)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2011, 05:17:04 AM »
If you took Flan's skilltree, your armour is permanently 0. But I forget if that was in 0.43 or not :(

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2011, 06:30:57 AM »
Thanks for helping out. Ive already done the stories for each act and some of the dialogue; act 1 and 2 are done in that regard. Ill give you the story for act 3 and 4, then work out the dialogue for them with those, okay? Its a relief having a helper, but you've actually mostly done what I've already done.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

Rotund_Danmaku

« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2011, 06:57:12 AM »
If you took Flan's skilltree, your armour is permanently 0. But I forget if that was in 0.43 or not :(

Ah! I'm up 1 level to Flan's Unique statue due the "An evil force" Bug :V
And when I reset skill and statue, It return to normal. :V
I suggest that you should write the "Cuation" on Flan's Unique Statue

Thanks for helping out. Ive already done the stories for each act and some of the dialogue; act 1 and 2 are done in that regard. Ill give you the story for act 3 and 4, then work out the dialogue for them with those, okay? Its a relief having a helper, but you've actually mostly done what I've already done.
Anyway, Then it mean I shall change Act IV That talk about the Hell's Forge
(And Act III the only thing that you aren't done to "good" is the golden bird Quest
another Quests is fine ;))
And what about Act V? Split work into half or something? ???

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2011, 07:40:53 AM »
I did Act3 and it was all about having fun there.

Rotund_Danmaku

« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2011, 07:48:02 AM »
I did Act3 and it was all about having fun there.

I'm "complete" believe it. :D
(It was funny to see what Rinnosuke talk about the Eye,Brain and Heart and Suika when she want Gensokyo Chronicle) :V

The Hell Forge Quest are difficult than I thought
But I am still love to do it ;)

Spoiler:
Act IV Q1 The Fallen Angel

Shikieiki - Quest Complete

What! She say that she liked it. Ahhh! It gonna drive me mad!
No one dare to dishonor me like this before...
Ah, Sorry for some rude talking.
I see that "Machocism" have rip apart the demision between Gensokyo and Unknown World
by using power from the "Unknown Soulstones" from the three.
It mean that Soulstones have power to tear apart the Hakurei Border itself.
Anyway, Reimu look like she want to use it change Gensokyo into "Absolute Phantasm"
If she can do that, The Gensokyo that we known will be no more... 

Act IV Q2 Hell's Forge

Soulstone! This cursed stone is the one that make the Three become that evil.
Maybe I shall analysis it. hmm...
Curse! This Stone is Indestructible!
And it's power will corrupt the owner over time.
I don't want to see you and others become that thing anymore...
Wait! I remember that Marisa talk about the lunarian's weapon.
She say the weapon and the material from the Moon are very strong.
Even the sword, It can split the very high concentrate laser with an ease. 
And before I follow you to Phantasm, I have talked with Toyohime.
She say about the legend hammer that can crush anything.
It was made from the very special meteorite that fallen on the Moon about 5000 years ago combine with the lunar's technology.
She tell the story about it and at finally...
"The Lunar Crusher have been lost due the ambassador from the Moon which one try to find Kaguya and Eirin
have been... lost."
I don't known more about this but the only way to destroy it is find the Lunar Crusher that maybe drop into the phantasm.
Since the ambassador aren't known to be live or death. Maybe he is stuck into the Hell or something like that.
And I also hear from Shikieiki that in the Hell have one place that called Senkenchigoku (Thousand Blade Hell)
In that place have the forge that made the many blades in the Hell for sinner's punishment.
And with Reimu's present, It make the blacksmith that "presume" to be
the Lunarian with the strange hammer that can break anything in one blow.
Become corrupt and cause the trouble to the Senkenchigoku.
Maybe the Hell's Blacksmith and Lunar's Ambassador are the same people.
You must find him and reveal the truth at Senkenchigoku that close by Sanzu River.
Now our hope lies on the Lunar Crusher. Find it and use it to destroy this cursed soulstone at Senkenchigoku's Forge once and for all!

- Change The Armorer To Lunar Ambassador

- Change Hell Forge into Crafting Magic Circle
* You can edit the Hammer's name freely.
Since my naming sense is aren't good
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 10:17:55 AM by Rotude_zad »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2011, 08:47:12 AM »
Stuff that still needs to be done is I think retouching of Act1 to make sure character voice and dialogue flow smoothly, gossip lines and minor characters quest dialogue from Act2 and everything in Act5. Act3 and 4 are pretty complete as is from what I remember.

Rotund_Danmaku

« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2011, 10:22:54 AM »
And this is Act V Intro :V

Act V Intro

Spoiler:
Marisa, The only one of the three who aren't defeated yet.
Her greed of power lead her to the "Chaotic" Hakurei Border that cause by Tenshi and Soulstone's power.
Marisa known that the Worldstone is the original source of Soulstones.
She have acknownledge the power of Soulstones so she come to the chaotic Hakurei Border for power from The Worldstone.
She plundered and razed anything in her path. Some of Youkai and Yousei decide to be Marisa's fellowship.
For truth, I can call Marisa's force "The Gensokyo Terrorist Force".
And the Hakurei Shrine already razed by Marisa. The only place that safe enough is Mayohiga.
But, Marisa also want to raid the treasure of the most elder Youkai, Yakumo Yukari.
With power of the Soulstone. Marisa can find Yakumo's Mansion without any difficult.
Yukari known that if she aren't done something with this, She most loved Gensokyo will be the Ruins.
She decide to move her mansion into Mayohiga
and create the border that prevent Marisa's "Terrorist Force"from raiding Mayohiga.
Unfortunately, Marisa find Yukari and Danmaku to stop Yukari from place the border.
Resulting into Yukari is lost and don't know where is she.
The Placed Border aren't full enchant but it strong enough to hold Marisa's "Terrorist Force" at the bay.
Marisa try to break the border before find that impossible to break it with force.
Her greed decide in place of her that she'll go to the Hakurei Border for the power of Worldstone that can destroy the border.
Marisa order the minion to take a siege on the resident in Mayohiga, While herself try to go Hakurei Border.
You must stop Marisa before she can grain the power of Worldstone or all of us will be consumed by Marisa' greed.

As I promised yesterday ;)

Spoiler:
Act V Q2 Rescue on Mount Arreat

- Change Quest name into "Magic of Destruction"

Yuugi - Quest Given

You have done well to kill that Youkai. But we still have the battle to fight!
Let's see, This is the map of the Hakurei Field.
My scout soldier report that Marisa captured some prisoners of war at Hakurei Field
And Marisa want to use them as "Tribute" for the "Magic of Destruction"
that she receive from Mima to break the Border that Yukari created   
We must not let this thing happen! Go to Hakurei Field and rescue all of captured people from the clutch of the greedy witch.
They are locked in the magical cage that not allow the captured use magic,
To rescue them is to break the cage's door to make the cage become malfuction
and they'll use Yukari's Gap to wrap back to the town.
If you can rescue all of them. At least we can buy more time to counter attack at Marisa's force.
Good luck, and be careful.

Act V Q3 Prison of Ice

Ran - Quest Given

You are only my hope now. I'll tell something that I can't talk to the other.
Chen, My shikigami have been lost by 3 days ago. I have heard Chen and Layla arguement about Prisriver's Instruments.
And then Chen is disapear. I think this must be Layla's work.
Since layla is the composer for the Prismriver's Sisters. She can have many excuses to talk.
Don't believe her! I known that Chen must be harmed by her.
Go to find where is Chen and find the truth about this incident.
Layla... If I can find Chen... It will be you end!!! I will use all of my spellcards to Danmaku and dispose you!!!
Errr... Sorry for over acting. Me and Chen is like the mother and the daughter. I'll not allow anyone to harm my most loved Chen. 

This will be the third time I have edit this post :V

Spoiler:
Act V Q1 Siege on the Mayohiga

- Change Quest name into "Flower of Trouble"

Nitori - Quest Given

If you want to stop Marisa from travel forward to the Hakurei Border.
First of all, We need to handle something outside the Mayohiga.
Kazami Yuuka, The 4 seasoned Flower Youkai. Have follow Marisa's order because she want to cause some havoc.
Marisa order Yuuka to watch for the Mayohiga's Hunters and kill them all.
Our Youkai Hunters have fallen so many because her.
She's destruction power are second to none, Except Marisa in that demonic form.
And now, She try to order some "Terrorist Force" to attack Mayohiga without cared the placed Border and Marisa's order.
I fear that her massive power will break the Border someday without Marisa's power.
If that happen, I bet the Mayohiga will be the ruins by Yuuka's single-hand.
For our safety, You must kill her to stop this maniac strike and for ensure that we are still have the hope to stop Marisa from grain the power of Worldstone.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 03:32:18 AM by Rotude_zad »

Rotund_Danmaku

« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2011, 08:44:32 AM »
Sorry for double. I don't like to edit one post more than three time if it aren't recorrect word edit :V

Spoiler:
Act V Q6 Magus Night

Shikieiki - After defeat Marisa

Curse!!! That witch already use Worldstone's power to rip the demision between Gensokyo and Makai!
Soon... The Worldstone will cause the Gensokyo become the Miasma-Filled air place as the ground and other become the magic soil
that violent for the magic reaction and will cause it explode endlessly.
That witch... She want to create herself Magic World. But Marisa's endless greed have create the "Over Powered World".
Marisa's "Magic World" will be nothing but the saturated raging world that will destroy anything!
I have no choice but destroy the Worldstone before it can done it progress.
I don't know that will cause the Hakurei Border become unstable or something like that.
But this is only way that we can save the Gensokyo from become the chaotic world.
The Worldstone's destruction is too dangerous for you. Go throught the portal that I have opened to reach the safety place.
You legend will be spoken generation by generation as the "Incident Resolver" and the Three will never forget you for "help" them forever.
It is you time to take the Prismriver's Sister's Instruments back to them now.
And after that, You can have the rest in the normal Gensokyo,At last.
Thank you for anything that you have done for bring the Gensokyo's peace.
Have a good resting in Gensokyo.

Pesco, How long before all thing will done and new vesion will be release? I'm waiting for it  ;)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2011, 09:06:40 AM »
I'm hoping to have it ready by no later than the end of the month.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2011, 07:06:30 PM »

Look forward to these things in the next update.

« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2011, 07:34:17 PM »
*vibrating with excitement*
This is a wonderful mod and I really applaud all the hard work. :D I love D2, I love Touhou, and am bad at them both, so whats not to like?
Again, thanks.

Rotund_Danmaku

« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2011, 10:16:21 AM »
It look very insteresting ;)

I'm can't wait to play Voile Fairy and use the broom to smack anything in my path! :V
(Damn! My mouse aren't coming yet! With this situation I can't wirte any Sub-Quest Dialogues) :(
*I'm using Internet cafe to post this

Captain Infinity

• Captain of Echo Platoon, 3rd Battalion.
  • To bring chaos and honor to this world gone soft.
« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2011, 12:40:47 PM »
Awesome work, Pesco. Looking forward to play testing the next version.

Keep up the great work.

Rotund_Danmaku

« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2011, 03:52:51 PM »
At last! I can done all of act V NPC Sub-Quest Dialogue now. ;)

Sorry for the "Very Long" text

Spoiler:
Act V Q1 Siege on the Mayohiga

- NPC Sub-Quest Dialogue
Nitori - In Quest
I have heard that Yuuka is one of the four most "Strongest" Youkai in the Gensokyo
Another is Yukari,Letty(When in the Winter) and Yuyuko.
To defeat her is the very risky for the mortal's life.

Nitori - Quest Complete
You can defeat Yuuka! With this happen the "Gensokyo Terrorist Force" will lost the "Placeholder" leader
and can't oparate with out Marisa's order anymore. And Marisa aren't known this yet.
It'll halt the siege outside Mayohiga and make "Gensokyo Terrorist Force" can't do anything.
That's good thing. For graditude you, I will create you the socket in the Item of your chioce.
And I will have the test on "The Socket Creater Machine" in same time.

Layla - In Quest
Well... Go outside and get killed by that Youkai.
There aren't no thing to lost now.

Layla - Quest Complete
Impressive, I don't believe that the like of you can defeat Yuuka.

Ran - In Quest
I can't help you if you get killed and pulverized in to her flower's "Fertilizer"

Ran - Quest Complete
Perfect! You are defeat her while only take some wounds.
I'll heal you without the charge. Becuase heal the wound is more easy than make the funeral.

Yuugi - In Quest
Even me, aren't dare to confront Yuuka's destruction power.
Her power can kill even the Oni like me in recordable time.

Yuugi - Quest Complete
You can defeat her? Hahaha!!!
If you have the time, Come and "Play" Danmaku with me.
It will be the fun...
Hey... you look pale. I'm just kidding!

Rinnosuke - In Quest
Becareful, Yuuka are very strong that even demonic Marisa can't grain her full control.
Defeat her on Danmaku even in Spellcard Rules are still difficult to done it.

Rinnosuke - Quest Complete
I think that you will return alive but you aren't only return alive.
You are also defeat Yuuka! That is the thing that I aren't excepted.
Anyway, This mean Marisa will lost one of her most powerful "Minion"
and it will make we have the hope to stop Marisa from using the power of Worldstone.

Act V Q2 Rescue on Mount Arreat

- NPC Sub-Quest Dialogue

Nitori - In Quest
Becareful, I hear that Marisa's Force aren't have only the Youkai and Yousei.
She's also create some "Mechanic" robot that she grain the blueprint from Youkai Mountain.
Rescue the unlucky ones will be not so easy.

Nitori - Quest Complete
They are all safe! It's the good thing in these dark hours.
I will tell more of story that I have spooken...
"Lucky in Misfortune, She can raid only the half of Kappa's resident before Lord Tenma and Sanae appear to stop her.
Marisa have been "Defeated" by Sanae and Lord Tenma. So she retreat and change raid target into Mayohiga and Worldstone."
I guest that if she grain power of the Worldstone. She'll destroy Mayohiga before "Revenge" both Sanae and Lord Tenma at Youkai Mountain.

Layla - In Quest
Break throught Marisa's army aren't easy thing to do...
I can say only "Good luck, And come back alive"

Layla - Quest Complete
You are do the good thing...
Maybe I should create some song to thank you?

Ran - In Quest
You are going to rescue those unlucky Humans and Youseis?
Good luck, And be careful.
Breaking into Marisa's "Terrorist Force Headquater" aren't easy.

Ran - Quest Complete
Good. All of Human and Yousei aren't heavy harmed.
Marisa seem to be "Soft" than I thought.

Yuugi - In Quest
Quick! We have not time to lost!
Every second thicking is the lower chance of the captured's survive.

Yuugi - Quest Complete
Thank you so much. Some of Oni want to adventure with the bold and strong traveller like you.
You can hire them any time, Oh... I mean "Drink and pay the Sake's cost for them".
And this is the rare stone that inscribe the Rune.
First time, I save them for using it to enchant the shield.
But since I'm the Oni, Shield aren't option to use in the fight.
So I will give it to you as the graditude's token.
Remember, Order the Rune's placement to the correct one for they fullest effect.

Rinnosuke - In Quest
It's time to break Marisa's "Terrorist Force" Encampment.
If you are have time enough. You will find that Marisa plundered anything not even the scrap of metals.
Even she don't known how to use it. She like to collect anything alot.
And that is why her home is the "So-called" most messy place in the Gensokyo.

It's good that everyone's safe.
Anyway, Do you happen to find the Kusakani Sword?
It's the very rare and good sword that can cut almost anything.
It have been "Raided" by Marisa's Minion about three months ago...
From my shop, Of course! 

Act V Q3 Prison of Ice

- NPC Sub-Quest Dialogue

Nitori - In Quest
It very bad. Since Marisa are still roam free in Gensokyo.
This incident will slow you down from stop Marisa's Greed.
But it is the task that you must done. I don't want to see anyone lost like Yukari anymore.

Nitori - Quest Complete
That insane already escape to her mansion!
I don't think her dilerium will be the excuse for her action.
She must be "Dispose" for confirm the safe for the rests of Mayohiga's people.

Layla - In Quest
Chen is the Ran's Shikigami.
Stil, She is still the child. Maybe she is going to play somewhere and get lost?

Ran - In Quest
That Layla, I think that she is insane since the prismriver's sisters is lost due Marisa's Hakurei Shrine "Raid"
Never trust her! And rescue Chen.
She is the only one who known what is happenning.

Ran - Quest Complete
Thank you so much to rescue Chen....
Argg!!! THAT DAMN GHOST ALREADY ESCAPE TO HER MANSION!!!!
YOU MUST FOLLOW AND KILL HER!!! SINCE SHE DARE TO HARM MY MOST LOVED CHEN!
Oops! Sorry for the loud and rude speaking. For graditude's token.
This is the arcane scroll that can enchant the user's elemental resistance.
Since Yukara-sama are disapear, You shall take it without any trouble.
It will be useful for you more than the "12-Hours Sleeper" like Yukari-sama.
AND REMEMBER! KILL LAYLA FOR ME!!!

Yuugi - In Quest
Chen is losing, And Layla become acting like insane.
This is aren't good thing to happen in this worst situation.

Yuugi - Quest Complete
Curse! That insane capture Chen in the Ice cave.
She is very cruel. Since the cat aren't like the cold weather and Chen is only the child.

Rinnosuke - In Quest
I think that Layla are become complete insane..
She keep mumbling about "Prismriver's Instruments".

That is Layla's fault. She is dared to make a "Deal" with that thievery witch.
Her sister is lost during Hakurei Shrine's Feast for returning of Reimu.
Marisa destroy the shrine completely. Even Reimu can't stop Marisa.
And the Prismriver's Sister is... Lost.
I guest this is the reason why Layla become insane.
She insane because of her grief. I'm feel very sorry to her.

Act V Q4 Betrayer of Mayohiga(Plus)

- NPC Sub-Quest Dialogue

Nitori - In Quest
Go to Prismriver's Mansion and stop Layla from doing anything that can slow you down.
Becuase I have heard the story form Chen. Layla are trying to "Serve" Marisa.
And this will give Marisa more time to go throught Hakurei Border.

Nitori - Quest Complete
Damn! We are trapped by Marisa's plan!
The innocent Prismriver's Sisters will become Marisa's "Tool" to delay you down.
Becareful then. I don't know what is Marisa want with the Worldstone.

Chen - In Quest
I'm feel very bad since Yukari-sama have disappear.
That make Ran-sama become not talk nor play with me anymore.

Ran - In Quest
You must defeat and kill Layla in place of me.
Since there are many wounded poeple in Mayohiga.
I can't go and Danmaku with her to revenge for Chen.
AH! DAMN! LAYLA!!!! IF ONLY I AREN'T HAVE TO HEAL THE WOUNDED PEOPLE IN MAYOHIGA!!!
I'LL GO TO KILL YOU WITH MYSELF!!!.
Er... Sorry for the loud and rude speak again.

Ran - Quest Complete
Thank for kill Layla for me. She will find her home among the worst sinners in the hell.
And I hope that she'll have to heard the "Non-Stop 72 Hours Preaching" from Shikieiki.

Yuugi - In Quest
Layla... The thing she have done is mean that she betrayed Mayohiga.
You can kill that betrayal without any mercy now.

Yuugi - Quest Complete
Another one is down. Now we left only the Prismriver's Sister trouble and Marisa's Trail of Destruction.
Look like anything are almost to end soon.

Rinnosuke - In Quest
I aren't want to see you kill Layla.
But if it the only chioce that we can comfirm our safety...
I can say only "Don't get killed by her" and good luck.

I pray for Layla's soul that she will find the good resting.
But due her action, It most likely that she will being tormented in the Hell.
Suffered... almost forever.

Act V Q5 Phantom Dining

- NPC Sub-Quest Dialogue

Nitori - In Quest
The Prismriver's Sisters used to be the calm one.
But after Marisa "Borrow" them instrument. They become the mad ones.
Becareful, You are going to Danmaku with 3:1 Style Danmaku.

Nitori - Quest Complete
Quick! You must stop Marisa from using the power of the Worldstone now.
The Prismriver have them apologize for anyone in Mayohiga now.
So I will not angry with them.

Chen - In Quest
Prismriver's Sister song is really good.
I'm wonder what is happen if they are playing music while they mad?
I think it will be the very phantasmal and deadly song.

Chen - Quest Complete
The Prismriver's Sisters plan to have the concert at Mayohiga for they apologize and to feast for they Instrument's return.
It will be the good news since the Mayohiga have been siege by Marisa.

Ran - In Quest
The Prismriver's Sister is very dangerous to Danmaku with.
They can use the combination Danmaku so it very difficult to dodge and counter them.

Ran - Quest Complete
It's time to finish on Marisa now!
Go to Hakurei Border and stop her before she can use Worldstone's power.
I will have to heal the wounded in Mayohiga so I can't go to help you.
Good Luck.

Yuugi - In Quest
Fight with Prismriver's Sisters?
I suggest that you shall pick on the weak ones.
And remember, Don't get stucked by them combination move.   

Yuugi - Quest Complete
The Prismriver's Sister will have the feast as soon as they receive they Instrument back.
Go and stop Marisa before she can use Worldstone power and become unstopable.
I want to have the feast with Suika and anothers in the peaceful Gensokyo again.

Rinnosuke - In Quest
I shall warn you. Don't listen the Prismriver's Sister music to much.
I have hear that Lunasa's song can make people become sad and grief.
Meilin's song can make people become to overactive and crazy.
Lylica's song can make people feel good, But listen her song to long will make you feel so phantasmatic.

I feel good that you aren't go insane or die because they song.
Maybe because when the three emotionary song are combinate.
It's listenable without any trouble. And I'm also wait for Prismriver's concert at Mayohiga, too.
So please help them to grain they Instrument back by defeat Marisa.

Act V Q6 Magus Night

- NPC Sub-Quest Dialogue

Nitori - In Quest
You must defeat Marisa and make her to become normal.
She is one of my friend. She look like the trouble causer.
But she is the good person, she's very honesty one.

Nitori - Quest Complete
Ahh! The trouble again? Well, Only Marisa and the three are become normal is enough.
The Hakurei Border can repair by the three's power.
So don't worry about it.

Chen - In Quest
I can't help you so much. Because I am only the low-level Shikigami.
If Ran-sama aren't around me. I'm only the normal cat Youkai.

Chen - Quest Complete
Yey! You can do it! Me and Ran-sama will go to Prismriver's concert together.

Ran - In Quest
Worldstone....
Yukari have told me once about it.
It have the power to control the balance of the World and Border.
If Marisa make the balance of the World become ruins.
Anything in the Outside World and Gensokyo will be complete destroy.
You must stop her before her destroy anything!

Ran - Quest Complete
Thank you so much! But the Worldstone's Destruction will be cause some trouble to Hakurei Border.
I hope only that it will not cause the serious trouble to Gensokyo.

Yuugi - In Quest
It's the final showdown!
Go to Hakurei Border and stop Marisa from doing any trouble again once and for all!
It's a player's time now!

Yuugi - Quest Complete
Hahaha! The Worldstone? Don't care about it!
Since it is the trouble causer. Being destroyed maybe it's most correct way.
Anyway, The feast will begining soon. Will you join us?
I'll prepare the vary rare and delicious Sake for you, Hahaha!

Rinnosuke - In Quest
Please, Return Prismriver's Instrument and Marisa's Soul.
I don't want to see Marisa kill and raid the innocent people anymore.

Thank! Marisa become normal as like as before she become corrupt.
She's still talkative and very "Strong Drinker".
She can drink the dozen of Yuugi and Suika's Sake with only little blush on her face.
Ah... I'm thinking that I'm already drunken...

Ah! It take me many time and make me feel so tried (I'm trying to done it even myself are catch cold)
I hope this will be the good thing for the LoM Mod.
I'm ready to sacrifice my life to make it complete and good!  :)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #113 on: October 23, 2011, 11:00:48 PM »
Just waiting on a couple of write-ins. Next update will be due on Wednesday.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
Re: Diablo2:Lord of Maidens - Touhou mod [Ver 0.52 released]
« Reply #114 on: October 26, 2011, 11:33:39 AM »
Ver 0.52 - 4191kb 26-10-2011

In-game skill descriptions complete.
Skill tree lockouts and level requirements implemented.
Weapons implemented.
Armours implemented.
Some new sprites and animations.
General filling out of descriptions in the documentation.

===================

Link for Ver 0.52

Saves should carry over fine. BUT, use PlugY in the old version to reskill/restat before moving onto 0.52. PlugY's reskill function will cause you to lose skillpoints if used in 0.52. Don't forget to backup.

Rotund_Danmaku

« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2011, 12:36:57 PM »
Ah!!! I find some of minor Bug agains :V

1.The "-1789 to Life" and Mana bug are stand still!

2."The Guild Scroll" have some "little" trouble

2.1.You have "Kasha" Word in the Kasha Warlock's scroll over by one (I'm sorry if it you plan)

2.2.Look like Spirit Hermit and Youkai Hunter have swap their scroll!

3.It not the bug but I suggest that you may write the gem attribute when they have socketted on Boot,Glove and Belt

Rotund_Danmaku

« Reply #116 on: October 28, 2011, 01:07:04 PM »
Ah!!! You are done with that "Overblast Master Spark"
But... Look like Eirin's Skill [Revival"Game of Rising"] are become the "new" one again.

Only one shot by it can kill Wriggle without any wound! :V
Maybe you shall decrese it damage down.
(After I gain this skills, The Teas are become absolute useless!)
*Not only Wriggle, It can kill even Sanae without seeing her insight!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 01:07:27 AM by Rotude_zad »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #117 on: October 28, 2011, 11:11:38 PM »
[attach=1]

[attach=2]

« Reply #118 on: October 29, 2011, 08:30:40 AM »
Somewhat major bug found I tried to play an Oni Brawler and after reaching level 2 I was unable to put a skill point into my main tree which of course prevented me from putting any points into any skills or other trees. Thus making the Oni brawler class unplayable in 0.52.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #119 on: October 29, 2011, 09:21:59 AM »
Somewhat major bug found I tried to play an Oni Brawler and after reaching level 2 I was unable to put a skill point into my main tree which of course prevented me from putting any points into any skills or other trees. Thus making the Oni brawler class unplayable in 0.52.

Confirmed and fixed. Resonance required points in Sakura according to the skills coding.

I've also found exactly what was causing the -1.4k hp/mana mods. That's been fixed too.