Author Topic: Mafia History Mafia - Game Over  (Read 74641 times)

Decade

• Decade
Re: Mafia History Mafia - Day 6
« Reply #990 on: May 26, 2011, 09:53:05 PM »
##Unvote

I'm the one that's going to be here later.. if you can't be here for deadline, or at least until Crock Pot gets here, your vote needs to be where we want to lynch. It would be much more convenient if you can be here until the end of today, can you be?

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #991 on: May 26, 2011, 09:56:28 PM »
I was able to finish my commitments early, so yes, I'll probably be on until deadline.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #992 on: May 26, 2011, 10:03:28 PM »
Then we have plenty of time to look over all their contributions in isolation and wait for Crock Pot to defend himself. Protoman will strike wherever his path takes him then.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #993 on: May 26, 2011, 10:12:45 PM »
Wait, can you search in isolation on this board?

That would make my life SO MUCH EASIER.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #994 on: May 26, 2011, 10:13:49 PM »
I'm kinda around and will definitely be around at deadline for any vote switching. Yes, I'd probably hammer myself if the votes didn't line up properly and I was the only lynch available. I currently support only a Crocker or a Cage lynch. You can ask me more questions and I'll try to get to them in a timely manner.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #995 on: May 26, 2011, 10:15:03 PM »
Ah, click someone's name, then click Show Posts. It will show you all the posts that person has made. Since we're using Anonymous accounts, the only posts are in this thread. Protoman apologizes for not suggesting this earlier.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #996 on: May 26, 2011, 10:18:32 PM »
YOU.

ARE.

MY.

GOD.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #997 on: May 26, 2011, 10:23:06 PM »
I should apologize too. I assumed you already knew that.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #998 on: May 26, 2011, 10:49:57 PM »
I see Protoman's point, and I agree; Crocker's spent most the day lurking, and the times he hasn't lurked it was to make scummy posts. This strategy of letting town duke it out with town nearly got me lynched in the past, and I hate to see it. And Monoe's last few posts were really town-looking. It doesn't mean I'm sure about Monoe. Scum can become much better at looking town when they're the top pick for a lynch.

I recall Protoman wanting Crocker's roleclaim. I'm interested in that too, but I also want Monoe to either fullclaim, or make her next post in the default forum color without using the white tag.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #999 on: May 26, 2011, 10:57:04 PM »
Monoe has claimed to be Vanilla Town, and Protoman likes the white text (so much easier to read) but Protoman will agree a post in normal colors would offset fear of a restriction.

Mai is welcome but Protoman is relinquishing claims to godhood until the last virus flips.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #1000 on: May 26, 2011, 11:04:16 PM »
Yo. Nothing changes for me when I do this. Although I now have a sudden craving for Cookies & Cream ice cream.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #1001 on: May 26, 2011, 11:14:00 PM »
Excellent. Protoman believes we have about two hours left from this post.

Also Protoman is going to go get ice cream now.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #1002 on: May 26, 2011, 11:17:47 PM »
You guys make me want Ice Cream.

Further analysis of Crocker's ISO shows that he's been doing this passive opportunism ALL GAME.

I'm happy with this lynch.

Proto unvoted, so..

Unvote; Vote: Crocker

That's L-1, for those who care.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #1003 on: May 26, 2011, 11:25:34 PM »
And now I want ice cream...

Crock-pot, get in here already. We don't have any more time for your lurking.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #1004 on: May 26, 2011, 11:35:16 PM »
Ah, if it was not clear on my lynch priorities, Monoe is first and Cage is second.
And since I saw a request for a claim somewhere, The noble Vanilla Townie

Going in order of questions since my last post,

Proto: Ah, I see. I saw the give opinions parts on these posts and just forgot about the rest of your questions.
To elucidate on my opinions of her intents on the Cage case, assuming Monoe is scum, it looks like fencesitting and setting up a mislynch. The intent of the other two posts looks like an attempt to avoid talking about any other of the potential wagons. So yes, I do not find merit and they do sound suspicious.

On the point of me not responding to Chitose's case, I found her very likely to be scum, especially with the Comedian flip, so I find little to be gained for town by debating their case over me. I tend to ignore the cases on me from who I think is scum since I know I'm town and that they're likely just trying to get people to look in another direction.

On the point of my hypocrisy, Light was off the wagon, cheering it. I was on it with good reasoning. There is a complete difference.

Ah, looking at the more recent posts, I can see how this is turning out with this little time left. I'm lacking in analytic miracles right now, so I'll leave with final opinions.

Monoe is my first pick for scum. Cage is second.
I posted a case of her actions pre-D5 and later D5 if you would want another look at those later.
Cage has been very non-contributive, even though he's been posting today. Beginning stuff was about his role and how he's not the blocker, later is using Proto's case to have some kind of Monoe case. A lot of his case is agreeing with Proto.

To put a vote to my words, even if it seems of little consequence,
##Vote: Monoe

I'll get this out here.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #1005 on: May 26, 2011, 11:44:55 PM »
Protoman thinks there is too much Vanilla in this store..

Crocker, Protoman has asking you to actually look at the points Monoe brought up against both Cage and Protoman and tell us your personal take on them. Protoman would also like to hear you defend yourself against some of the things Monoe brought up. Protoman doesn't mind if you only pick certain parts since there's not much time left but.. you need to leave us with some personal why's if you are town.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #1006 on: May 26, 2011, 11:58:12 PM »
How much time remaining guys?

No Lynch is WCS right now.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #1007 on: May 27, 2011, 12:01:34 AM »
We have 1 hour.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #1008 on: May 27, 2011, 12:11:45 AM »
Good.

Let's give Crocker 45 minutes. I want a hammer down with at least 15 minutes to spare.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #1009 on: May 27, 2011, 12:28:11 AM »
John Cage (0): Mai Tokiha
Monoe (1): Protoman.EXE, Mai Tokiha, Mr. Crocker
Mr. Crocker (2): Monoe, Protoman.EXE, Mai Tokiha

No vote cast: John Cage, Protoman.EXE

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. You have about 50 minutes remaining.

Also this vote count no longer has Mai voting twice. >_>
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #1010 on: May 27, 2011, 12:28:43 AM »
Thank you Mod.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #1011 on: May 27, 2011, 12:35:33 AM »
Ah, the points themselves. Ok then.

First link on Cage, is reportering, calling things bad. While, yes, those things are bad and she is correct in calling them bad, the lack on analysis on the points reads as easily and safely bringing them up to spread suspicion.

As for her case on Protoman, the part about him and the number of scum and scumpicks looks bad, as it just boils down to frustration to pursue him more. She even refers to a scum's case for some opinions on him, which I find to be strange. And at this point, I find no merit in continuing this topic, as you are asking someone who's about to flip town, who you know doesn't suspect you, to give opinions on a case on him. This gives me uneasiness, so I hope you understand.

I disagree with how Chitose must have been bussing me, because that depends on scum WIFOM.

Says she understood lack of vote D4, then proceeds to say I'm bad for it.

In #971, responds to points I made against her with handwaving. "Oh, townies can do that too."

Typing faster posts to produce more content is somewhat contradictory. Still going to get this post out here.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #1012 on: May 27, 2011, 12:54:06 AM »
I really wish you didn't wait until the last minute Crocker. If you're town, it doesn't give us any intent or content to work with, and gives off the impression that you're lying-low. If you're scum, it doesn't give us enough time to re-evaluate the cases in light of your responces. Which scum would want, but it's still going to get you lynched.

I'm giving you until the turn of the hour until I hammer - I don't want to push it any closer.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #1013 on: May 27, 2011, 12:54:54 AM »
On the point of me not responding to Chitose's case, I found her very likely to be scum, especially with the Comedian flip, so I find little to be gained for town by debating their case over me. I tend to ignore the cases on me from who I think is scum since I know I'm town and that they're likely just trying to get people to look in another direction.

So, no debate or conversation with the person you're accusing to be Scum? This is a bad thing to admit to if they happen to flip Town. And people should expect to get cases put on them, both good and bad. You can't ignore either or you will get called on it. We all have.

The part about me referencing Chitose's minor push against Protoman was already responded to as:

The reason I mentioned Chitose was that she outlined a decent case on you, probably better than anyone else at that time in the game. Now, does that look like an attempt to mislynch TownProto in the future or is she calling ScumProto out for exactly who he is yet treating it too softly and going to pursue other people like Mai? It's a good question though and I'm torn about it going either way, so I'll think about it some more.

And the result of that is that I now think Chitose was trying to throw dirt onto Proto and see if anyone else would try a mislynch on a Town Proto.

Those are my comments so far.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #1014 on: May 27, 2011, 01:01:34 AM »
I really wish you didn't wait until the last minute Crocker. If you're town, it doesn't give us any intent or content to work with, and gives off the impression that you're lying-low. If you're scum, it doesn't give us enough time to re-evaluate the cases in light of your responces. Which scum would want, but it's still going to get you lynched.

I'm giving you until the turn of the hour until I hammer - I don't want to push it any closer.

If you're going to hammer him regardless, what is stopping you?

If you think he is scum, why (as town) would you not vote?

Crocker has claimed VT. He has now responded to us with all he is willing to give.

What exactly are you waiting for?

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #1015 on: May 27, 2011, 01:03:01 AM »
No, Protoman is asking you to defend yourself and give your opinions so he can be certain he's making the right decision. Protoman still doesn't think he'd live to see tomorrow. If tomorrow comes and Protoman isn't here, he doesn't know how that day would go. He's not sure what he would do even if he was here. But I don't find you convincing. I can't find anything that says town in your intents. I see what looks like talking for the sake of talking. These decisions only seem to get harder the less options for viruses there are. I will simply hope I've made the right choice for all of us.

##Vote: Crocker

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #1016 on: May 27, 2011, 01:03:29 AM »
You did ask me to wait for him.

And I was curious to see whether Monoe was willing to go for the hammer or not.

Anyway, I can talk more about this tonight.

##Vote: Mr. Crocker

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #1017 on: May 27, 2011, 01:07:46 AM »
You did ask me to wait for him.

And I was curious to see whether Monoe was willing to go for the hammer or not.

Anyway, I can talk more about this tonight.

##Vote: Mr. Crocker

@BOLDED:

Monoe was the FIRST VOTE ON THE WAGON~!

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #1018 on: May 27, 2011, 01:10:18 AM »
HAMMER SHUT YOUR SEWER HOLES

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #1019 on: May 27, 2011, 01:13:09 AM »
John Cage (0): Mai Tokiha
Monoe (1): Protoman.EXE, Mai Tokiha, Mr. Crocker
Mr. Crocker (3): Monoe, Protoman.EXE, Mai Tokiha, Protoman.EXE

No vote cast: John Cage

Mr. Crocker the Vanilla Townie, with the power to do nothing special, was finally on the receiving end of an F!

It is now Night 6. Night actions have 24 hours to be made.