Author Topic: Mafia History Mafia - Game Over  (Read 74059 times)

Ryuki

• Dragredder
Re: Mafia History Mafia - Day 5
« Reply #870 on: May 22, 2011, 09:58:13 PM »
Hi there. Yes, I shall be around for deadline.

Regarding Chitose's claim, I personally don't believe it. The initial post claiming was vague and left out important information, like the role name and "flavor", similar to what Comedian did when claiming, giving off the make-it-up-as-you-go feeling. The initial claim also looks like it came straight out of bofh's scumstrat.txt.

It may just be me, but I don't understand why Chitose waited so long to claim, and only after a prodding, when he was definitely under scrutiny with many people voicing willlingness to lynch him, especially since CATS claimed a roleblock and Chitose claims to have jailkeeper flavor.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #871 on: May 22, 2011, 10:09:45 PM »
OK, is there anything else we need today? Any other questions? Proto's done for today, I have all the questions I wanted answered today.

Crocker, anything else you want to know?
Cage?
Monoe?
CATS?

Otherwise, I think a hammer can be authorized.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #872 on: May 22, 2011, 10:42:14 PM »
I'm done with talking today.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #873 on: May 22, 2011, 10:46:47 PM »
I don't believe the ear on my neck has heard Cage has given his real opinion of Chitose's claim, and I would like to hear that before hammer time.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #874 on: May 22, 2011, 11:22:01 PM »
Chitose's claim is a fascinating way of claiming to have blocked CATS while not outright declaring himself scum. I'm not decided on the scum benefit of claiming bastard mod made him a town jailer while only telling him that he was a town doctor. And he hasn't explained why he thinks there is an ambiguity.

So I don't believe his role claim.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #875 on: May 22, 2011, 11:23:51 PM »
Good. I think we have all come to a consensus on Chitose's claim being utter crap.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #876 on: May 23, 2011, 12:08:16 AM »
Um, time is running out folks...

Can we get a hammer in here? >.<

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #877 on: May 23, 2011, 12:09:28 AM »
We have a little under an hour to lynch, just so everyone knows.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #878 on: May 23, 2011, 12:10:51 AM »
I am not have anything I believe is important to give.

I am feeling Crocker is have city intent in general posting, and little algae intent. I do not feel early hammer is bad mark on Crocker, because many are have called for hammer at time, and Is simply lapse of judgement across all players present at moment. This is not town clear and I am claiming not clairvoyance. This am just how I have reading Crocker's play all game. Is still same read as I am posting in 684.

Again, I am not hold city flip wagons as evidence, because many city people have are attacking City only day one through day three, and feel Look at Algae wagon is much telling of more information than anything else.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #879 on: May 23, 2011, 12:13:41 AM »
That's 4 of us. Crocker are you satisfied for today?

Cage, any final words?

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #880 on: May 23, 2011, 12:14:27 AM »
 EBWOP: *Chitose, any final words? :blush:

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #881 on: May 23, 2011, 12:15:50 AM »
I'm still here with my F hammer ready. Just want to make sure the rest of the players have gotten a chance to speak.
CATS Reply
I'm ready to go anytime now then.
New Replies
I'm content.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #882 on: May 23, 2011, 12:20:44 AM »
I'm waiting to see if Chitose has a last minute post, but if he isn't here in the next half-hour I'm hammering.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #883 on: May 23, 2011, 12:25:40 AM »
I say we give her 15.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #884 on: May 23, 2011, 12:26:33 AM »
15 minutes from your post? deal.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #885 on: May 23, 2011, 12:39:22 AM »
Vote Chitose

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #886 on: May 23, 2011, 12:39:49 AM »
Whoops, I mean:

##Vote Chitose

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #887 on: May 23, 2011, 12:42:42 AM »
Gah, right, need the colon.

##Vote: Chitose

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #888 on: May 23, 2011, 12:52:43 AM »
Oh I guess Protoman lied. Just in case!
##Vote: Chitose

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #889 on: May 23, 2011, 02:23:52 AM »
Oh boy phone posting! Can't do a full-blown end of day on the phone, but Chitose was a Space-Time Anomaly.

Night 5 begins now, 24 hours for all actions. Can't edit anything yet, don't bother pointing it out, I am not in the greatest of moods for that right now.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #890 on: May 23, 2011, 07:03:35 PM »
Oh hey this is kinda overdue.

Chitose Karasuma (4): CATS, Monoe, Mai Tokiha, Mai Tokiha, John Cage
Mr. Crocker (0): Chitose Karasuma
John Cage (1): Mai Tokiha, Protoman.EXE

No vote cast: Mr. Crocker, Protoman.EXE

Chitose Karasuma the Space-Time Anomaly, with the power to be nigh untouchable, was sucked into her own black hole of a body! And all she wanted to do was make new friends. :(
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
Re: Mafia History Mafia - Night 5
« Reply #891 on: May 23, 2011, 11:51:21 PM »
John Cage here with the evening analysis.

First and foremost, Chitose's role did not sound like it blocked roles to me. I bring this up mostly because I don't want to be quick lynched before anyone remembers that I already claimed Unstopping Believer, which lets me talk at night.

I went back and re-read all of Chitose's posts concerning the Comedian, prior to day 5. She follows a pattern of attacking Kyon for Kyon's attacks on the Comedian, while saying the Comedian is vaguely suspicious and that she'll get to the Comedian later. Not once does Chitose defend the Comedian, nor does she ever say the Comedian reads town.

I then read through her posts looking for all the times she talked about Crocker and Monoe. The most fascinating thing I find about her case on Crocker is that it went from this:

Crocker and CATS are too boring.

To this.

and she did it in the span of one post. Mind you, a lot of things have happened in that time frame, including Crocker's cases on both the Comedian and Chitose; but it's still an interesting 180. This is probably obvious, but town's unanimous decision to lynch Chitose means that she was bussed. Hard.

I went back to reread Monoe's posts, in connection with Chitose and The Comedian. The Comedian was always a high town pick for old Monoe before she disappeared, with Chitose fairly far down the list on day 3, however, Chtiose's scummyness was also fairly based on a Kyon scum flip.

I mostly did this for Monoe because some of the things he and Chitose said on day 5 bothered me, the more I looked back on them; namely how Monoe was Chitose's third choice for a lynch (the Comedian used a similar strategy, voicing his opinion that if anonymous flipped town, we should lynch Protoman and myself, with Chitose a likely third scum), and how it was Monoe who first said that a Chitose scum flip made me look much worse than Crocker. Yesterday Chitose tried very hard to make it clear that she thought I was derp town, in spite of being bussed. And I have already voiced my Crocker/Chitose suspicions.

Back to Crocker:

And if Chitose flips scum, do you see us as a scumteam and why?

Yes I still can see you two as a scum team because a unanimous decision means Chitose was bussed. I know I'm town, and I found it really strange how neither of you went after me when both of you thought my arguments from last night were weak. I found Chitose's arguments strange since they completely disgarded my own, and because of earlier posts like this and this where you told us about every living lurker and scummy player except, quite conspicuously, Chitose, the Comedian, and maybe Combo Breaker for the day 2 post, but no one was talking about him anyway. What isn't said can often be as scummy as what is said. Neglecting to mention Chitose in those types of "analysis" is especially aparent, because Chitose hasn't exactly been a clean looking player.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Mafia History Mafia - Night 5
« Reply #892 on: May 24, 2011, 01:17:34 AM »
CATS the Bio-Med Beggar, equipped with both some reliable and some unreliable blood test sampling supplies, had no chance to survive after his roleclaim!

It is now Day 6. With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch. You have 72 hours to vote. Good luck!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Decade

• Decade
Re: Mafia History Mafia - Day 6
« Reply #893 on: May 24, 2011, 01:36:05 AM »
Protoman is waiting for all the good Navis to check in before we discuss who must be the bad one. Mai, Monoe, Crocker, we no longer have CATS moving our zigs, what do we want to do now about Cage?

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #894 on: May 24, 2011, 01:47:27 AM »
I think we finish this 3/3.

I'm confident enough with these two recent Comedian and Chitose scum flips that Cage is the third.

Unless that attack on Crocker yesterday was Chitose's final distancing attempt.

In either case, if we lynch Cage today and Crocker tomorrow, one of them is the final scum. I'm happy doing that. I'm 90% on Cage though.

Vote: Cage

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #895 on: May 24, 2011, 01:49:07 AM »
I am more in support of a Cage lynch, although, it seems to me that we have made an untrue assumption about the number of scum in the game. If we work off the assumption that Cage is scum, then that leaves a roleblocker unaccounted for as Cage can already talk at night.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #896 on: May 24, 2011, 01:53:12 AM »
Crocker, where is it written that Cage can't be a roleblocker, just because he is able to talk at night?

He's likely able to do both.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #897 on: May 24, 2011, 01:56:56 AM »
Protoman points also that it's not possible for there to be four viruses. That's why we asked if we were in LYLO the day we deleted The Comedian.

Oh, new shades! *Protoman equpped Chitose's Black Shades! Protoman gained +100 HP! Protoman gained 100 pounds!*

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #898 on: May 24, 2011, 01:58:39 AM »
Protoman points also that it's not possible for there to be four viruses. That's why we asked if we were in LYLO the day we deleted The Comedian.

Oh, new shades! *Protoman equpped Chitose's Black Shades! Protoman gained +100 HP! Protoman gained 100 pounds!*

I thought this was common knowledge.

We now know there is only 1 scum remaining, because there can be no more than 3 scum due to the lylo rule, and two scum are dead.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #899 on: May 24, 2011, 01:59:33 AM »
I dunno, I just found it unlikely that one person could have two very different powers.
...Unless the "unreliable" part of CAT's flip meant that he had no blocker. I initially interpreted it as unreliable results. So there may not be a roleblocker after all. Argh, this is bordering setup WIFOM, so I'm just sticking to what I believe, which is Cage scum.

New replies

Oh, that makes more sense now. Yeah, I like the idea of Cage scum even more now.