Author Topic: Mafia History Mafia - Game Over  (Read 74045 times)

Ryuki

• Dragredder
Re: Mafia History Mafia - Day 4
« Reply #690 on: May 18, 2011, 03:52:03 AM »
It's Crack Pot! Er- I mean Crocker.

I found my Chitose reread to be boring, but yeah, it would be unsuiting to give one and not the other. A lot of it is speculation, mind you.
The first post where he votes CATS is oddly timed, as there was a lot of activity and hubbub involving others, but you only mentioned Kyon and Comedian, asking both for more opinions on each other. While this is not bad, we know 1/2 of the argument was town, and may have been an easy chance for scum to try and pit town against each other. This point relies heavily on a Comedian town flip, though.

Next point is that in #100, Chitose gives a little encouragement to Moon, telling to go more in-depth. This is nice and all, but if I'm reading what Moon was saying right, then Chitose was helping her focus more on who we now know are townies. Scum would be perfectly fine helping flailing townies look better by having them make cases on others, as this makes them un-suspicious to the flailing townie by being their friend.

In the same post, she encourages Mai to get deeper in on her case on Gumshoe, who we now know is town.

At this point in time, Chitose gives me the feeling of setting up townie fights.

D2, asks Mai to go deeper in on her case on Gumshoe and Moon. See above line.
Slight fencesitting on Kyon in same post.

Perhaps my vote on you is a little premature.
This doesn't read like, "You're looking better." This looks like a loophole to comeback to him if he started looking worse. This is me being nitpicky and speculative. It gives me unease when combined with below post.

Yes, Sailor Moon seems a little worse now, and your reasons for her lynch are... somewhat correct coming into D2, but merely talking about one person seems like a scum thing to do.  I would like, if possible, comparisons between two likely scum more than mere statements on one person, to better ascertain your stance on recent happenings.

##Vote: Mai
This reads as a pressure vote that you had intent of moving off of if she gave a suitable response, but with your loophole on Light, it makes me wary.

A word about D2 Sailor Moon is that while I found her immensely unhelpful and anti-town with all the obfuscating appeal to emotion involved and her rather inane ways of making cases on all the easy targets D2, I did not find her all that scummy.
That's cool, except for
The essence that I liked Sailor Moon's post is there though.
Moon gives a fair, if a little long and unoriginal, retaliation to Light and Prinny which is still perfectly valid.  I'm not too hot on the Protoman and Annonymous points though, but there's nothing more to say than 'she looks like she's trying' regarding those.
Sailor Moon is a little scatterbrained with regards of who to vote, but  giving up defense and going ahead with telling us your thoughts, no matter how flimsy, is a pretty good point in contrast to people like Kyon and Mai getting bogged down with defense and self-love with nothing to offer.  You, however, need to go beyond mere feeling and into actual quotes as to why things are the way they are to you in order for us to respect your opinions, though your thoughts are semi-interesting and show some originality.
Mhmm.

Comedian has been putting his vote on Kyon for three days now, while adding generally helpful stuff but extremely sporadically...   Fair answers to fair questions throughout the game, but very little that seems to carry over to the next day other than opinions on the main bandwagon.  Nothing I can point out specifically other than these general points,but all this makes me feel quite wary about him.
Funny how you just noticed this as Kyon was leading in the wagons, right before he flipped town.

...Huh, it's funny how writing all this stuff out helps solidify opinions. I actually find her scummier than Comedian. And as for my lynch order, Anon, Chitose, and Comedian/CATS tied for third. CATS has been doing better recently.

And now I tire. Time to head to the teachers' lounge and catch some shuteye.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #691 on: May 18, 2011, 04:07:37 AM »
Ah, I see that in the quote of Chitose not liking Moon applied only to D2, the last two quotes were from D1. Disregard those two.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #692 on: May 18, 2011, 04:48:07 AM »
Anonymous (3): John Cage, Mai Tokiha, The Comedian
Mai Tokiha (1): Chitose Karasuma
John Cage (1): Monoe
The Comedian (2): Protoman.EXE, CATS

No vote cast: Anonymous, Mr. Crocker

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. There are a little under 20 hours remaining in the day.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #693 on: May 18, 2011, 05:01:02 AM »
Okay so funny situation.

I found a PM in my inbox earlier today (before Monoe's request) from someone willing to sub in if needed. The catch is that John Cage has needed a replacement for a while because they are flat not going to be around until I believe next Monday. I haven't been able to take care of this until recently, which is why people are just hearing about it now.

So that person, if they're still up for replacing, will replace in for John Cage. I will keep hunting for a Monoe replacement in the meantime.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #694 on: May 18, 2011, 05:09:19 AM »
Understand that I'm not saying that I think everyone else is town.  I'm saying that I haven't seen any evidence of scum intent in their posts.  Depending on whether both Anonymous and Mai, or which one of Anonymous and Mai, or for that matter whether someone else gets lynched before either of them and flips scum, as well as on how the other players behave during those lynches, my pick for third scum could still change.  Trying to guess the whole scumteam when there are eight players out there whose alignment you don't know is just foolish.

That said:

Assuming a LyLo with Cage, CATS, Comedian, Crocker, Chitose, Monoe, and Protoman...  That would mean that every single wagon so far has been Town/Town.  Would be difficult to find scumtells based on scum interaction in such circumstances - they'd have no need to acknowledge each other much at all.

Primary clue to scum intent in that situation would be a lack of caring which wagon gets lynched.  Not a very reliable scumtell, since it's quite possible for a townie to believe both wagons to be on scum, but since I haven't picked up any notable scumminess that stands on its own among any of these players, and there would be no scumflips to go on, it'd have to do.

I think the scummiest player by that metric would actually be Protoman.  Day One, he didn't throw his weight one way or the other over whether it was Sailor Moon, Kyon, or Prinny that got lynched.  He was present right up to the deadline, asking lots of questions and poking at everyone for responses, but he placed down no vote on either Sailor Moon or Prinny despite the wagons being quite close.

D2 he chased CATS all day and only voted Sailor Moon after she had pretty much collapsed and guaranteed that she'd be the lynch.  Again, lots of questions, lots of activity, lots of motivation, but a lack of strong preference between the two wagons.

D3 he declared a whole scumteam here, all of whom he's apparently dropped any case on, and none of whom were likely candidates for the lynch that day.  Taking all three of those days together, it strikes me as strange that Protoman has not yet been on one of the lynching wagons before that lynch became basically inevitable.  And now that today Anonymous, his main case from yesterday, is looking to get lynched, he's jumped cases again.

So, continuing the hypothetical, if we were to lynch Protoman in D5 LyLo and get a scumflip, I suppose the most obvious buddy would be Cage, as Protoman's dogged pursuit of him when there was really no hope of getting a lynch is basically a textbook example of how bussing is supposed to work.  My pick for their buddy would in turn depend a whole lot on events during LyLo, but I suppose if I had to wager a guess right now I'd pick Chitose, mostly for the quickness with which Protoman dropped his case on her as quickly as he did his Anonymous case, and without even the flimsy reasoning of all his other scumpicks going for Anonymous.

Anyway, it's a more interesting thought experiment than I thought it'd be, but it doesn't really make a difference.  With the situation that's actually before us, I don't think Protoman is scum.  Mai's opinion shifts are more drastic and even more poorly justified than Protoman's, Anonymous's cases over the course of the game have certainly made less sense from a townie perspective than Protoman's, and even if they are both town, I can't imagine one getting nightkilled if we lynch the other today.  I suppose it's possible that Protoman is scum with one or both of Anonymous and Mai, but I'd have to evaluate connections between them separately from all this.  The point is, it doesn't make much of a difference from the perspective of today.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #695 on: May 18, 2011, 05:22:28 AM »
Quote from: Comedian
You seem to be misinterpreting my silence regarding cases I'm not on to be a lack of an opinion.  That's not true.  Every single case that I've avoided over the course of the game has been one that I don't agree with.  That doesn't mean I think the subject is a townie.  True towntells are a very rare thing.  It just means that I see no evidence in the case that he's scum.  You can take my stances from that for the whole game, with no exceptions.  If I think someone is scum, then I make a case on him.

Here's the funny thing though. Why not just say you disagree with it instead of staying silent? The only time you openly said you disagreed was on Protoman on John, and you said it was because you were asked directly. Since you you have avoided the cases, we have no idea on your read of them at the time, and we have only your word now.

Anyways, finished reading CATS. Town, town, town, more town.

Anyways, slorp time. Tomorrow school ends early, so I'll just skip my Chess club and head straight back on the internet. I swear, if I'm dead before I come back from school....

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #696 on: May 18, 2011, 05:24:43 AM »
John Cage has been replaced.

And now I'm really going to bed.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #697 on: May 18, 2011, 06:02:05 AM »
I don't think it really has to be taken on faith at all.  I had my top three named.  Any case I didn't name wasn't in my top three.  And if a case isn't in your top three, then you don't think he's scum, whether or not you say "I don't think he's scum."

And while I'm posting in a quiet time, I should note that these accusations of bandwagoning are nonsensical.  I was on Kyon before it was cool.  I made my suspicions of Mai clear during D2.  I said yesterday that Anonymous was scummy independent of Kyon's flip.  All my cases are based on multiple days of content, and my detections of scum intent have been stated well before the player in question has had a wagon form, just as soon as I've had a chance to post after seeing those scummy points in the first place.  Hell, if you want to attack my cases and ask for clarification of why I think a given point is likely to lead to a scum lynch, then go right ahead, but if you're just going to attack my scumhunting procedure, then defending that procedure is all I can do.  All in all, it feels like the town is panicked and demoralized after a few town flips and weird nightkills, throwing aside all the cases they were just pursuing in order to grasp at straws and insist that you need to make conspiracy theories to show your town intent.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #698 on: May 18, 2011, 06:20:45 AM »
Hello, I'm the new John Cage.

First, I agree with the Comedian's read on Protoman, for most of the same reasons. Except that I don't know why Protoman has been tunneling on me. However, I do not think Protoman is town. He makes great cases, but not only does he not pursue them, but he goes from CATS is very likely to be scum, while making CATS interchangable with Kyon in the very same post, to stating that One of CATS or Kyon has to be scum while building cases on the assumption of scum Kyon. Note that Kyon hasn't actually posted between these two posts.

Then, two posts later he's fully on the Kyon wagon, with:

Protoman! Jack in, Execute!

If Protoman had his way he would prefer to delete Chitose and Headless 4chan before SOS Slave Boy just because he knows other Navis will have no trouble deleting SOS Slave Boy tomorrow, but Protoman understands Monoe has been waiting ages for his Slave Boy hat.

Well, Protoman would prefer to delete Cage first, but Protoman doesn't expect miracles.

Basically, he went from CATS as a third choice and Anonymous as a first choice to Kyon as obvscum without Kyon saying a word.

Truth be told, I consider Protoman's actions the most scummy. Unlike the other "Navi's", who may just be bad players, Protoman is obviously a good player presenting strong cases while not actually pushing his top scum picks. It doesn't look like his intent is to go after the players he thinks are most likely to be scum. Town should always go after whoever they think is the most likely scum.

Incidentally, if he does flip scum, I do not clear Anonymous. It's true he's been trying to get me lynched. He's also been targetting Anonymous pretty blatantly with stronger cases, while not going for the kill. His day one started with an Anonymous vote, he made his displeasure with Anonymous on day 2 pretty obvious, and Anonymous was his top scum pick on day 3 before he switched over to Kyon. A lot of his game has been attacking Anonymous while not following through.

Protoman is a good player. He knows that town should hunt scum, and upon finding it attack it until it gets lynched.

##Unvote
##Vote: Protoman

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #699 on: May 18, 2011, 07:58:36 AM »
Protoman is going to argue heavily against any accusations that he is a good player, both during and after this game. Protoman didn't vote for Sailor Moon, Prinny or Kyon on Late Day 1 because, and Protoman knows this is an amazing concept, Protoman didn't think any of them were viruses by Late Day 1 and was much more interested in forcing someone that blatantly told us he wasn't going to participate in Day 1 to participate. Protoman was annoyed the other Navis were too busy attacking weak Navis for foolish play to consider prodding someone that might fight back. (I might have hammered Prinny after he disappeared for ten hours but I thought he was a bomb, d00d!) Amusingly Cage's solid night analysis is what changed Protoman's mind about both Cage and Kyon, until later Day 2 again where Protoman declared Kyon derptown and Night 2 where Protoman became suspicious of Cage's utter lack of a nightpost.

D2 he chased CATS all day and only voted Sailor Moon after she had pretty much collapsed and guaranteed that she'd be the lynch.  Again, lots of questions, lots of activity, lots of motivation, but a lack of strong preference between the two wagons.
How the hell did The Comedian seriously compress my Day 2 into 'chased CATS all day'? Protoman barely touched CATS in comparison to everyone else. Hell, Protoman defended CATS from Anonymous early in the day! Protoman started the wagon on Light that went to L-2 and pressured both Kyon and Light before clearing them as town! My three cases when Protoman voted CATS were Chitose, CATS and Sailor Moon! This is a beyond horrible misrep.

Protoman won't deny that he's dropped everything he said Day 3 except for Cage. Protoman does lots of re-reading at night. But after the wagons Protoman believes he has justifiable reason to doubt the entire scum team voted for Mai and not a one would switch to attacking Kyon, a townie, after he became the sure lynch. CATS had become less suspicious to Protoman after his response to Protoman's questions Day 3, which is why Protoman considered Kyon seriously in the first place as an alternative to CATS. Honestly, Protoman stated he wanted Anonymous lynched over Kyon multiple times, but Protoman got pulled into the huge argument with Cage that overshadowed everything that day. We are both very loud. It was depressingly obvious no one was going to consider a Cage lynch between Monoe insisting on Kyon, Comedian refuting the case for Kyon, Mai's insistance we were two town fighting and should lynch Kyon, and the various other ways Protoman was made aware Mai and Kyon were the only possible choices. You're basically attacking me because when I think the current wagons are likely to be town I try to start a wagon on people I think are likely to be scum. The majority has been wrong every time! Protoman feels no shame in disagreeing with it.

Oh, but this is all in theory, of course. It's not a real case against Protoman.

Have I Mentioned I Think Cage Is Scum Today?
At least this version will make a case on me. See above for why you're wrong. And as much fun as arguing with Cage was, Protoman feels the arguments between us were drowning the rest of the Navis and his other cases. And they were. Protoman can't delete Cage alone. Protoman needs the rest of the Navis to support deleting you first. Pursuing you isn't worth ruining the ability to play for every other player.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #700 on: May 18, 2011, 08:09:16 AM »
Also after Navis have been insisting Protoman's cases are horrible it's weird to be attacked for them being great. Make up your minds Navis!

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #701 on: May 18, 2011, 01:25:18 PM »
Oh wow...

Now that [redacted] is no longer playing as Cage, he just got scummy as hell...

Am I really THAT blinded by her?

Because Cage's case on Proto is essentially: Your reads changed, so you're scum.

This isn't even true.

But a bad case isn't what makes him scummy.

What makes him scummy is the intent behind the case. He's scared of Protoman. I'm positive of this.

This is basically a chainsaw defense of Comedian.

I want John Cage lynched today. When he flips scum, Comedian is confirmed scum in my eyes.

Unvote; Vote: John Cage

Also, I think Anonymous is probably town if these two are scum. They are the two on his wagon besides me.

This is our best play for today.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #702 on: May 18, 2011, 01:32:29 PM »
Also, yes. I am white knighting Proto. Because Proto is the ONLY DAMN PLAYER IN THIS GAME.

So if Proto can fool me, he deserves it. But I'm 100% that he's town. Not budging on that read.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #703 on: May 18, 2011, 01:41:11 PM »
This is a call to arms BTW. I was making excuses for John Cage for the past 3 days because of... the person who was playing them.

I can't read her, or rather I always read her town.

It's taken me this long to see it, and I'm not letting go.

Cage needs to die. Today.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #704 on: May 18, 2011, 02:08:41 PM »
Anonymous (1): John Cage, Mai Tokiha, The Comedian
Mai Tokiha (1): Chitose Karasuma
John Cage (2): Monoe, Mai Tokiha
The Comedian (2): Protoman.EXE, CATS
Protoman.EXE (1): John Cage

No vote cast: Anonymous, Mr. Crocker

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. There are a little over 10.5 hours remaining in the day.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #705 on: May 18, 2011, 02:11:35 PM »
Players can be town but their role pm's won't always be. Protoman has stated he will switch to Cage in an instant, but Comedian is still worst to Protoman at this moment. As always Protoman must wait for the attention of the rest of the Navis.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #706 on: May 18, 2011, 04:52:42 PM »
Chitose Karasuma has been prodded for inactivity.

Deadline prod worked with Light last time, let's see if it happens again.

Little under 8 hours to go btw

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #707 on: May 18, 2011, 04:59:00 PM »
Oh wow...

Now that [redacted] is no longer playing as Cage, he just got scummy as hell...

Am I really THAT blinded by her?

Because Cage's case on Proto is essentially: Your reads changed, so you're scum.

This isn't even true.

But a bad case isn't what makes him scummy.

What makes him scummy is the intent behind the case. He's scared of Protoman. I'm positive of this.

This is basically a chainsaw defense of Comedian.

I want John Cage lynched today. When he flips scum, Comedian is confirmed scum in my eyes.

Unvote; Vote: John Cage

Also, I think Anonymous is probably town if these two are scum. They are the two on his wagon besides me.

This is our best play for today.

Your case on me doesn't make sense for several reasons. First off, you misunderstood my case (or disagree about Protoman's actions), My attack on Protoman isn't because his reads changed; its because he hadn't pursued the players he considered the scummiest on day 3. Admittedly, I liked how he responded; the former John Cage was too noisy, and Anonymous and Chitose did stay away from the center of discussion.

Second, I am not interested in chainsaw defending the Comedian; he hasn't looked like town for a long time, and could easily be scum. But the fact that he was the first to notice Protoman's attack habbits made him far more town in my eyes than he did before. He vocalized a case that I had been thinking for a while now, and I'm kind of annoyed that he said it before I could switch in. In addition, the fact that the case is against Protoman, of all players, makes him seem somewhat town to me (I'm sorry, I know you don't like it when people discuss who's town, but you are in danger of being lynched). Scum don't need to attack strong players; they can just nightkill the player instead. And a weak case against Protoman is suicide; I wouldn't have attempted it myself until I was sure that his actions seemed to be the most likely to be scum motivated. Especially Protoman's attacks against the previous John Cage; Protoman had higher priority targets that he needed lynched, but he explained why he wasn't able to pursue them yesterday pretty well. And while I do agree with Protoman's analysis of Chitose (my reasons being somewhat similar, but I'm surprised the fact that Chitose was in a sweet-spot on the day one Prinny hasn't come up yet, since her getting off of a non-wagon placed Prinny in the lead, vote-wise), I've felt for a long time that Protoman has been really targetting a lynch on the former Cage with less than satisfactory evidence.

Incidentally, what you're doing right now is a textbook example of the chainsaw defense.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #708 on: May 18, 2011, 05:20:44 PM »
Stop sounding reasonable New Cage, Protoman doesn't know if he could handle being that wrong. What deletions to you support besides Protoman, looking at the other Navis and where the votes currently are? Protoman's haven't changed.. much. Protoman is concerned with how Headless 4chan has treated his possible surviving today. Protoman has given him all the opportunity to contribute to town without being an automatic deletion and his only contribution was on Comedian after Protoman started pushing him hard. Protoman wants to know what New Cage thinks about that.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #709 on: May 18, 2011, 06:56:52 PM »
I'm chainsaw defending Proto?

Oh, that's laughable.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #710 on: May 18, 2011, 07:24:28 PM »
Also, you just got done calling Proto scum. You were convinced of it.

And now you're saying that certain things Proto is doing look TOWN?

I mean, this is the definition of Backtracking.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #711 on: May 18, 2011, 08:42:37 PM »
Crock Pot, Headless 4chan, there is a little more then3 hours left, place down votes. The rest of the Navis, we need to decide which Navi is actually getting deleted today.

Mai, did any of Headless 4chan's posts make you change your mind about your read on him or are you clearing him based on Cage's interactions? Would Mai be willing to switch to Comedian and why?

Cage, Protoman is less likely to get deleted then even you today. Who else are you willing to vote for and Protoman would appreciate a list quickly.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #712 on: May 18, 2011, 09:08:41 PM »
Crock Pot, Headless 4chan, there is a little more then3 hours left, place down votes. The rest of the Navis, we need to decide which Navi is actually getting deleted today.

Mai, did any of Headless 4chan's posts make you change your mind about your read on him or are you clearing him based on Cage's interactions? Would Mai be willing to switch to Comedian and why?

Cage, Protoman is less likely to get deleted then even you today. Who else are you willing to vote for and Protoman would appreciate a list quickly.

I'm certainly not clearing Anonymous. In my mind, one of Anonymous or Cage is scum. And I think Cage A) Yields more info than Anonymous' flip and B) Has in 2 posts made me convinced of him being scum. I'm attributing my blind eye to Cage prior to this as a result of who was playing Cage at that time, but now I'm not quite as decieved.

I'm not sure I'd like to see a Comedian wagon go through JUST yet. His flip wouldn't yield any info about Anon/Cage for me, and while I'm about 65% on him being scum I have a higher priority.

However, should a Cage lynch become not an option, I would be willing to switch to Anonymous or Comedian, probably in that order.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #713 on: May 18, 2011, 09:34:48 PM »
In your opinion, what information would we receive from an Anonymous lynch at this time compared to a Cage lynch?

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #714 on: May 18, 2011, 09:42:29 PM »
In your opinion, what information would we receive from an Anonymous lynch at this time compared to a Cage lynch?

In my opinion, one of Anonymous and Cage is scum.

If one flips scum, I'm practically ready to guarantee the other is town.

And vice versa.

Reasons being their interactions, the wagons that have occured this game, and Cage's recent attack on you with little basis.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #715 on: May 18, 2011, 09:57:15 PM »
I are here.
Please do not to be telling me we are such lateness?

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #716 on: May 18, 2011, 09:59:41 PM »
I am sticking to what I said before, with my first choice being Anonymous.
##Vote Anonymous
If I am not able to get his lynch today, I will most likely switch to Comedian. Even though I said Chitose was my second pick, I am not interested in tying up any more wagons and I don't believe I'd be able to garner enough votes on her anyway. Similarly applies to CATS, which makes Comedian my second lynch today.

Also Protoman, you asked me for details of my Chitose reread, but haven't said anything about it or much about Chitose. Would it be possible for you to say a few things on it or Chitose for me?

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #717 on: May 18, 2011, 10:00:24 PM »
@CATS: We have like, 2 hours left maybe?

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #718 on: May 18, 2011, 10:12:33 PM »
Protoman has generally felt better about Chitose since the start of today, but Protoman dislikes her absense right now. Protoman will go quickly re-read Chitose and your analysis now to refresh his memory. Protoman was more asking to see your thought process then what Crock Pot thought about Chitose.

CATS, how do you feel about Anonymous considering his activity today? Protoman wants to know if he has decreased at all in CATS's eyes. Protoman still dislikes Comedian and Cage has left his vote parked on Protoman.

Protoman is also interested in hearing if any Navis are interested in Mai after looking at her recent posts. We appear to have enough Navis to make the wagons go any way right now. If Anonymous doesn't contribute something before deadline Protoman will switch to him over Comedian who has at least responded to proddings.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #719 on: May 18, 2011, 10:13:16 PM »
Mai, Crocker.

I is having much good feelings in watching of you, so I am letting in on secret.
Anonymous is Town.
I am not care if you decide lynching of John or comedian is first.
Or if target switches to Chitose, or Monoe, or even Protoman.
But is not Anonymous.

I apologize for lateness, but I am try keeping secret from mafia, and I am try dissuade wagon, but is not apparent to be working. I am apologize for must be confessing.