Author Topic: Mafia History Mafia - Game Over  (Read 74056 times)

Decade

• Decade
Re: Mafia History Mafia - Day 4
« Reply #660 on: May 17, 2011, 02:26:02 PM »
Protoman has other cases, but Protoman isn't ready to present until the rest of town exists. Protoman presented his cases on four already and his points still stand since they have said so little today. Protoman is sad this is true.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #661 on: May 17, 2011, 03:14:36 PM »
Sorry, three still apply and Cage is still staring at me with hate-filled virus eyes. Protoman is waiting for Cage's answer to his request for proof instead of tasty WIFOM. Protoman doesn't like wine, he thinks he is a mean drunk.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #662 on: May 17, 2011, 03:27:45 PM »
Monoe worries me due to the fact that despite all the interesting things he has said about the value of certain lynches and stuff like that, her voting patterns are still more or less the same and she still has to rely on very minuscule things like Cage putting Kyon to L-1 as a reason for a vote.  Furthermore there's the issue of the way she went about the tie between the two lynch candidates yesterday; she handwaves the thing on Mai as:

I don't agree with the Mai case, obviously. The notion that a townie with tunnel vision would realize they were wrong after a flip and change their mind completely after clearing their head doesn't seem too far-fetched to me.

despite there being obviously, much more to the Mai case than that.  Naturally, if town is faced with a choice like that, people should normally explain into detail where X is scummier than Y regardless of X and Y's alignments, and I don't get that from Monoe.  Most of Monoe's late D3 and early D4 is pretty bad anyway.  While yes, Monoe has been keeping his vote on Kyon for the majority of the game, this behavior strikes me as scummy due to the lack of critical thought in deciding between Kyon and Mai; it was as if Kyon was going to be voted no matter what happened.  Probably the worst person on the Kyon wagon yesterday, compared to others who have at least questioned/answered Mai yesterday and shown into more detail, their thoughts about Mai  Would be quite willing to lynch due to just this, but Mai's flip may give us a better read on her alignment..  I want Monoe to explain the above weakly reasoned choice between Mai and Kyon.

---

Protoman has generally said a lot of interesting stuff and is the most original guy by far, but he has yet to say anything of note considering that he has made slam-dunk cases on 5 or 6 out of 9 people (obviously getting much odds of 'hitting' at least one scum if he is town).  He was also on the lynching bandwagons of Sailor Moon and Kyon anyway.  There also doesn't seem to be much of a feeling for who is scummier than who despite him repeatedly stating so, since much of his cases are based on words like 'friend for the day' and connections between people that may or may not work depending on flips.  Especially in posts like this one, it seems impossible to divine as to who is scummier than who individually, since he thinks in terms of scumteams. 

Pumping out so many cases also simply gives the impression of saturation to the point that one isn't sure as to what his priorities are, what with the sudden mid-life crisis at the start of D4 and the putting of Annonymous on the backburner for other cases, and this combined with shifting targets from D2 to D4 and cases based on questionable grounds (except for the Comedian one) makes him just as ambiguous as people like CATS, and just as enabled to switch votes to wherever (example, vote-resting on Annonymous)

There's only the question of :effort: which lands him in my blind spot for now, but yeah, much of his scumhunting seems ineffectual for the purposes of town due to the above (except for his case on The Comedian, which warrants some attention).  I want some tabs as to who are his main targets right now by individual scummy merit and some hireachy of who he would prefer lynched , instead of shotgun bursts at the majority of town.

---

Crocker and CATS are too boring.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #663 on: May 17, 2011, 04:42:00 PM »
Protoman thinks everyone he made cases on yesterday except for Cage were town and Protoman managed to both alienate all the town players and attempt to convince the viruses to delete their cohort. Protoman feels very foolish and apologetic to them, including Chitose.

Protoman thinks Monoe is suspicious regardless of Mai and for the love of Gospel don't say the words 'more information' as a reason not to delete her. Protoman also got the sensation that Monoe could literally see no deletion besides Kyon. Monoe needs to come back and answer both Protoman's and Chitose's questions. Protoman is depressed. Monoe was the only Navi Protoman thought he could trust.

Protoman is not clearing Mai either. Protoman meant what he said earlier when Mai's reasoning for chasing Kyon literally makes no sense. Earlier Mai accused Gumshoe of trying to set up her deletion if Kyon was town and explained how easy it is to setup a situation where if one person flips town, the other gets deleted the next day for obviously needing to be a virus. The thing is that's exactly what she did with Sailor Moon and Kyon. Protoman also dislikes the amount of defense Mai gave Cage while pointing at the 'more important lynch'. On a side note if Comedian is a virus, the way her case disappeared against him also looks badly on her.

Oh great. Cage might not be a virus. Now Protoman is even more depressed. Why was Protoman cursed with these emotional inputs?! Protoman thinks Cage's lackadaisical attitude and constant attempts to discredit Protoman as a Navi with assaults on his character put him firmly in the category of not-town. Protoman still wants him dead.

If Protoman were to put these in order he feels what he found in Comedian is the worst offender on principle, without any links to any other Navis. Because, well, he has no opinions on any of them. Cage needs to die for his Appeal to Protoman, CALLING HIM LAZY WHEN PROTOMAN IS PRACTICALLY THE ONLY NAVI IN TOWN, and accusations based on hilarious nightkill speculation. Monoe at this moment looks worse then Mai to Protoman but Mai needs to return before Protoman can be certain.

The Comedian > John Cage > Monoe = Mai

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #664 on: May 17, 2011, 04:51:07 PM »
CATS and Mai Tokiha have been prodded.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #665 on: May 17, 2011, 05:24:01 PM »
I honestly can't bring myself to give any shits about this game. But, anyway, Anonymous' cute little "OBVIOUSLY THE NK MEANS YOU'RE WRONG!" furthers my interest in the analysis of the NK. Care to explain why Protoman is magically becoming scum?

I do find what Proto says on Comedian interesting and will give him a reread at some point within the next few hours. Chitose also brings up interesting points on Monoe. It's interesting that all she's done today is voted me and doesn't even appear to be TRYING to look at anyone else.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #666 on: May 17, 2011, 06:58:34 PM »
Sorry guys, I've been dealing with some things in real life. I'll get a post done soon.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #667 on: May 17, 2011, 08:52:11 PM »
I am have trouble taking time from busy day of shooting down Zig to put full rereads. I will am posting all I am have for now.

Anonymous is much needing of more posting. Anonymous is also much needing of less attack of emotion. We also be needing lynch of Anonymous, because anonymous is been floating under radar for while now.
Prinny is much needing of more posting. Sailor Moon is also much needing of less attack of emotion. We also be needing lynch of Kyon, because Kyon is been floating under radar for while now.

Apologies for I am finding not able to believe case on Anonymous is not bullshit.
Like Chitose, vote on me Day 2 putters off. Unlike Chitose, Anon dropping vote on me in order to be voting with intent to lynch someone being scum in his eyes. Anon is day 2 looking exactly like Chitose is day one, excepting Anonymous pursue other case instead of just using me as vote parking structure. This is making Anon looking more city to me than Chitose

Other cited reason is Anon is making of strong case against Sailor Moon, but I am think is town motivated. Am seeing much strong conviction, like Mai is claim to having have. Trolling is unsightful to eyes, but is careful not to mistake for algae. Also because it is bad trolling (Honestly, who is lol at word penises? Anonymous is, how they say, "underaged bampersand"?)

John Cage is voting Light early, Claiming light is super scum. Only mention vote is of Monoe, who is believed Town later in game. Voting Prinny due to honest misconception. In day 2/night 1, is much hate for Kyon and Light. Later is voting Sailor Moon. Day 3 is still voting Kyon, still wanting lynch Light. John is tunnel very much on these people, and is not mention many other people. John is being very much wrong. So much wrong, that I is having hard time believing he is knowing who scum is, even if goal is not killing scum. I would to be thinking Algae would at minimum pepper suspicions with actual algae, so as not to be looking too anti-city. Only person he is doing so with is Chitose, and maybe Crocker. If one of both are algae, I am believing John may be algae, too.  John is having surprizingly good chance of being scum, even though feeling of belly is making to me want to look elsewhere.

One other point against John is believe Sailor Moon to be town early day 2, but is eventually the vote for her later in game.

As I am rereading, I am remember the case on Chitose I was made yesterday, and I am realizing it is much strong. Putting Mai of above Concern is probabaly not was the best of moves yesterday.
Will is continuing reads now.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #668 on: May 17, 2011, 09:39:20 PM »
Comedian: Is voting Kyon, never is let go until Lynch. Seeming conviction on same level is as Mai on Sailor Moon. Is making few posts, even fewer than Anon, and is talk only about Kyon, Anon, and Mai is light of algae or city. Comedian am under careful watch, and is wishing he is posting all cases immediately. It will not be tolerate to be seeing person with only solid opinion on One dead townie, and two people who I am not wishing for lynch anymore. Very not liking switch to Anonymous, because is seemingly easy set up to hop onto easy town wagon - should never forgive in late as day 4.

I were curious, but dismissive of Protoman is case on Comedian, but is seem likely to be algae floating by on pond. Between connection of Comedian and John, and John and Chitose, is much suspicious. Still, I am to be trying to ignoring connections in decide vote.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #669 on: May 17, 2011, 11:20:48 PM »
As a rule, I try not to explicitly say that I think anyone is town in the first place.  Saying that you think a person is town is more or less just telling scum that you're not going to be voting him over any of them, so they might as well kill him now.  That's not a very pro-town thing to do.

My scum reads are the people I make cases on.  Currently, that would be Anonymous and Mai.  Everyone else is either town or null.  The only circumstances in which it's pro-town to distinguish between the two is when two of your non-scum reads are the competing wagons at the end of the day.  Your Cage case never went anywhere, so I saw no need to do that.  If it were him against anyone but Anonymous or Mai, then I'd clarify, but I don't see that happening, and I'm not especially eager to see it anyway.

You say that this behavior is anti-town because it makes it hard to connect me to those who aren't my main cases.  I disagree.  You should be able to read between the lines.  When Sailor Moon and Light were threatened, I was making cases elsewhere.  Same for Cage and CATS now.  That should tell you enough about my stances.  Labels like "town read" or "null read," or relative positions along the town side a town-scum ladder, say nothing of substance about what a player's stances will be when those players are threatened with a lynch.

Going through the points on a case and refuting them gives more useful indications of the poster's intent, I admit, but it also interferes with the case itself, because it gives the subject of the case some easy refutations to parrot when forcing him to come up with his own answers would give everyone more information to decide whether he's town or scum.  Generally, I don't directly address the points even on a case I disagree with.

About my refutation of the points against Cage specifically, I only went so far because you asked me directly.  The fact that I disagreed with your points should tell you all you need to know about my opinions on Cage's alignment.

So, to sum up:  Specific orders of towniness among townie players is generally bad because it's useless and it gives scum a list of players to attack.  Refuting the points on a case you disagree with is generally bad because it interferes with getting reactions from what may be a scum with a flawed case against him. 

And since it seems that votes are back on the table:

##Vote: Anonymous (L-2)

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #670 on: May 17, 2011, 11:42:04 PM »
Scumteam: Protoman, Mai, Cage

Reasons? I'll take a page from Protoman on D3. "Reread and find your own damn reasons."

D1, the scumteam didn't need to make a push to lynch anybody, since it was a guaranteed lynch, so they can afford to split up at that point in time.
D2, they pushed the wagon to lynchable with a day left, leaving it to someone else to finish it off.
D3, Kyon lynch was inevitable, so the scum simply set up connections with each other and the mislynches today

These three are connected, and if anyone of them flip scum, then one of the two leftover would immediately look townier than ever.
Another peace of logic: Where is the best place to hide something? Right in front of the person looking for it. Why would scum kill Light, who could have easily been steered as today's mislynch, instead of Protoman? BECAUSE PROTOMAN IS SCUM.

And lastly, a question for everyone: Who do you think are the most townie?

All right, time to show why this post is a scum claim.

First off, look at the misrepresentation of Protoman. That was totally NOT what he said on D3. Protoman spent PAGES explaining his reads, and I was asking him questions about them when he said that line you are misquoting. This is classic misrepresentation by scum.

Secondly, the attack you are placing is an attempt to tie an easy lynch target (me) to the two most townie people in the game currently (Cage and Proto). Through your misrepresentation of Proto, you also dodge any explanation of why we are tied together. Instead, you use 3 generic statements that could be applied to a LOT of people, and give no real specific evidence of why you believe this to be the case. This is a classic scum motive, of trying to fly a case past the town without having to use facts, because most of the information is either false, embellished or non-specific to the people applied.

Third, the statement that "if any of these three flip scum, the other two immediately look townie" is totally false. I have been calling Cage and Proto town all game. How is that indicative of scum distancing from each other?

Fourth, you make a LOT of claims about how you are CONFIDENT that the three of us are scum... and yet you place no votes.

This is indicative of a scum player waiting to see where the towns votes land, so that they can join THAT wagon and not have to tie themselves to the lynch as much.

Finally, he covers up his accusations that have NO BASIS, with a seemingly helpful question. This is the final nail in the coffin. It's an attempt to seem more helpful, so that people will be more accepting of his case.

Anonymous is scum. This post shows it better than anything.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #671 on: May 17, 2011, 11:49:21 PM »
Sorry for not being at a computer right now. For lack of a full-blown vote count, Anonymous is indeed at L-2.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #672 on: May 17, 2011, 11:51:26 PM »
Also, there are 24.5 hours left in the day.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #673 on: May 17, 2011, 11:56:03 PM »
More arguments on gameplay instead of reads. Protoman still thinks Comedian is a virus. Since we're going to argue this, Protoman will tell you why he disagrees. Forcing people to read between the lines with statements that can easily be interpreted as attacking the person you're talking to is scummy. Because you've never attributed a read to any of these statements, you can easily go back and say 'I thought Cage was scum because of his Day 1 WIFOM and his gotcha games' or 'I thought Cage was town and that's why I disagreed with Protoman's case'. There is no way for us to go back and check if your current opinion holds up to what you said two days ago. We'd have to trust you to tell the truth like a good Navi. It doesn't work that way.

Protoman finds your philosophy is worded as a carte blanche to have no personal opinions on anyone but the Navi you are currently tunneling on while offering vague reasoning for other Navis based on how theory says their actions can be interpreted.

Hey CATS since you don't believe me let's go see what Comedian thinks of you.

Comedian on CATS (He doesn't mention CATS until Day 3)

Regarding CATS, for most of the game he's provided just enough opinions with bare-bones reasoning to evaluate his thought process and connect him to flips.  Today, he's slipping over the line of being a liability to the town.  Pending flips and analysis, he's going to have to post a lot of content tomorrow for me not to put him somewhere in my top three lynch picks.

Wildcard is CATS.  All game, he's been posting just enough to avoid mod action, and just enough content to be called content at all.  I haven't read any scum intent from him, but he hasn't given me many chances to. I really, really don't like the idea of the result of the game in LyLo coming down to trying to outguess the RNG about whether the virtually absent player drew scum weighed against the potential scum intent of another player's content, so depending on CATS's D3 contributions, I may prioritize his lynch instead.

Cut by CATS.  Interesting philosophy, but I disagree.  It's very easy to make conspiracy theories about which three players are acting according to some grand plan, and very difficult to tell which of those numerous theories is the true one.  In the past, it's been very rare that all the scum have acted according to a central plan, especially with all the different and opposing ways that scumbuddies can give themselves away through each other.  The largest scumteam interactions that can be reliably detected are those with one scum who approaches his buddy in a way that conflicts with his approach to the rest of the town.  The best method of finding scum, which applies to everyone, is to look for actions and explanations of those actions that lack town intent.

CATS:  Derp, my bad, I misinterpreted what you meant by wanting to see eight cases

So even when he said he would want CATS lynched, can you tell if he thought CATS was town or scum? Did he give his own opinion or talk about why game theory said he might be a good lynch? Is this sounding familiar yet?

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #674 on: May 17, 2011, 11:59:23 PM »
Cut by Mai. Hi Mai.
Mai, Protoman encourages you to drop your assumptions and look into both of us. Quick reads only go so far. Protoman thinks you look suspicious for using your scum read's town flip to attack your town read that also happened to be town. Mai used bad logic to reverse her reads in the first place. If Sailor Moon = Town did not equal Kyon = Scum. Can Mai explain how this made sense in the first place?
Can you answer this? That would be great. Thanks in advance.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #675 on: May 18, 2011, 12:15:00 AM »
To everyone else: It is now long since voting time. Time to form up! Preferrably on The Comedian, John Cage, Monoe unless she comes back with something good or Mai at this point since she skipped small unimportant things like reading what everyone said and answering questions. Protoman is pointing and jumping up and down at Comedian right now. Protoman would rather die tomorrow if Headless 4chan is a virus then vote with everyone he suspects today. Deletion, over here, make it happen!

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #676 on: May 18, 2011, 12:17:40 AM »
Okay, yeah. I have neither the time nor the motivation to fully keep up with this game right now, sorry.

Mod: Requesting a replacement.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #677 on: May 18, 2011, 12:20:28 AM »
That's really not what Protoman meant by something good. :/

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #678 on: May 18, 2011, 12:24:30 AM »
Cut by Mai. Hi Mai.Can you answer this? That would be great. Thanks in advance.

I felt that since my read on Sailor Moon was SO bad, that I was probably missing something in my blood lust.

So I re-read Kyon, who was my top town read, and someone that a LOT of other people suspected.

And I found that a lot of the things he was doing WERE scummy, and I was calling him town based upon 1 read and a Sailor Moon read.

That's why my read changed.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #679 on: May 18, 2011, 12:44:10 AM »
Okay, yeah. I have neither the time nor the motivation to fully keep up with this game right now, sorry.

Mod: Requesting a replacement.

Duly noted.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #680 on: May 18, 2011, 12:57:15 AM »
Quote from: Comedian
As a rule, I try not to explicitly say that I think anyone is town in the first place.  Saying that you think a person is town is more or less just telling scum that you're not going to be voting him over any of them, so they might as well kill him now.  That's not a very pro-town thing to do.
You are also never explicitly to saying who you is think are algae, either. The reason it is demanded of you to present all cases for being city or being algae is because you are intended to be obtuse to rereading. Listing of reasons for the person to being city is gives us proof that you are being city who is reading game, instead of algae who is nodding agreement with whomever is bigger wagon at time. I am seeing no such reason to believe you are even consider Anonymous or Mai algae, much less having intendings to help city.

##Vote: Comedian

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #681 on: May 18, 2011, 01:11:20 AM »
More arguments on gameplay instead of reads. Protoman still thinks Comedian is a virus. Since we're going to argue this, Protoman will tell you why he disagrees. Forcing people to read between the lines with statements that can easily be interpreted as attacking the person you're talking to is scummy. Because you've never attributed a read to any of these statements, you can easily go back and say 'I thought Cage was scum because of his Day 1 WIFOM and his gotcha games' or 'I thought Cage was town and that's why I disagreed with Protoman's case'. There is no way for us to go back and check if your current opinion holds up to what you said two days ago. We'd have to trust you to tell the truth like a good Navi. It doesn't work that way.

If I had thought Cage were scum at that point, I'd have made a case against him.  If I were to later claim that I had thought Cage was scum at that point, then that'd be scummy as hell 'cause when you think someone is scum you need to make a case on them.  If something happens to make me think Cage is scum, whether through his own actions or through scumflips that make sense with him as a buddy, then I might go back and point to those as being compatible with what scum-Cage would do, but claiming that I had thought at the time that he was scum would be demonstrably false.  See the distinction?

Regarding CATS:  You'll notice that I never named him as a top scumpick.  In fact, I explicitly said that I didn't see anything scummy in his posts.  I never pretended that a CATS lynch would be anything but a move to avoid having a major liability in LyLo.

You seem to be misinterpreting my silence regarding cases I'm not on to be a lack of an opinion.  That's not true.  Every single case that I've avoided over the course of the game has been one that I don't agree with.  That doesn't mean I think the subject is a townie.  True towntells are a very rare thing.  It just means that I see no evidence in the case that he's scum.  You can take my stances from that for the whole game, with no exceptions.  If I think someone is scum, then I make a case on him.

Cut by CATS:  I think it's anti-town to make a case for the towniness of another player when that player isn't in danger of being lynched anytime soon.  I don't see where you're getting the bandwagoning argument in the first place.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #682 on: May 18, 2011, 01:43:53 AM »
Please, do no longer be hiding behind wall of what is "Anti-city." You are using "But I will be giving ideas to Algae!" as more powerful an excuse as is realistic, and this assuming you even are having town read in first place.

I will be making this simple. Be pretending it is Day 5. Anonymous is being lynched, and is town. Mai is nightkilled, obvious flip was townie. In hypotetics, who is remaining scum? Three scum is have remain, and you is even admit such, yet are continue to mindlessly pushing these two cases to exclusion of everything. You not even give prodding to Mai, and only basing case on her halfheartedly. Are we to assuming you honestly believe Monoe, Protoman, me, John, Crocker, and Chitose are all being townie because you are not vote for any of them? Do you believe only 2 algae exist at current point of time? How are we knowing you are to not making up suspicions for such a case? How are we knowing you will even need more suspicions, since if Anon and Mai are to be town flip, you only be needing two lynches of them both to win?

"Because algae may to be nightkill them" is bullshit excuse, since you are implying there is six townies between such a line of though crossed with saying "I am only voting algae." And six townies is not possibility.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #683 on: May 18, 2011, 02:06:02 AM »
Ok, finished with Comedian/Chitose reread. I am pleased to say that I find Comedian scummier of the two. And a lot of what he says is fluffy and basic game mechanics and stuff.
D1 is uninteresting and is mostly about dead townies.
D2 is where it gets more fun. Starts out with continuing case on Kyon, but take a look at this.
That said, the case on Sailor Moon's D2 activity being scum-motivated so far is actually plausible, now that it's been posted.  Her lack of content today doesn't help her much.  I just noticed that her post against Anonymous actually didn't contain a vote, but the tone of the post is very OMGUS-y.  As the alternative wagon to flipped town, she should really be making doubly sure to have her stances clear from the start of the day.
I find this really scummy. You are encouraging the wagon, while at the same time, giving advice to Moon to try and look better, even though you say she could be scum. This is scummy as it cheers the wagon while fencesitting on actual opinions of the person.
The next post of his was defending and answering questions. No hunting for rest of day.

D3 first post was no hunting, mostly answering questions.
Second post was more Kyon and this tidbit.
Other scum picks would have to be Anonymous and Mai Tokiha, both for Sailor Moon shenanigans.  Completely aside from what's been mentioned about his CATS vote and his lack of content, the abrasiveness of his interactions with Sailor Moon strike me as potentially scum motivated.  Some players are abrasive by nature, but Sailor Moon had made it clear by this point that she was playing somewhat emotionally.  He could have been pressing her knowing that she'd probably respond by exploding ineffectually at him and guaranteeing her own lynch - which is precisely what she did.
That's great, your second scum pick is potentially scum motivated and WIFOM-y. This reads as little conviction and lining up potential targets for later.

A bad case on scum is really no better than a bad case on town. The latter could be scum looking to bag a mislynch, and the former could be bussing for the sake of bussing.  Even if Sailor Moon had flipped scum, I'd be looking at Mai as a possible scumbuddy, so Sailor Moon's townflip shouldn't change much.

Basically, I see Mai and Kyon suddenly dropping everything in order to go at each other when both are looking like likely lynches and it looks like mutual hard bussing to try and earn town cred from the other's scum flip.
Speculation, with no real corroborating evidence to back it up.

The rest of D3 was answering Protoman's questions about his opinion on Cage case... No hunting.
D4 is uninteresting and fluffy.

All in all, I find him to be the third on my list now.

3 New replies

If you never thought CATS was scum, then you sure made a lot of prods waiting for his content that you never judged or really followed up on.

I'm gonna get this post out here.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #684 on: May 18, 2011, 02:35:08 AM »
Crock Pot, it will also benefit the town if you state any virus intended actions you found while re-reading Chitose. Also, what is Crock Pot's current list?

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #685 on: May 18, 2011, 02:46:36 AM »
Crocker: I am having much delight in his posts. Is posting many questions, and is always willing post many opinions on people. Am see clear reasons for vote placement, and seeing many opinion on people. Only problem is he is disappear for day 4, and am wishing he is return to provide insightfulnesses.

Chitose: Case on her is still strong in own opinion. Is not here day one with vote on me, and wagon slide Prinny. Day 2 is show disconnect, saying Kyon is worst player of day one, then voting Light. As day progressing, vote becomes Mai, and says Kyon still being worse. Is keeping vote for Mai even now.
Quote from: Chitose
I don't like her reads being completely derailed just because a person she thought was scum was actually town; especially when these 'misreads' seem to have coincidentally  landed her on the main wagons for the past few days. Also, I find that she has often only one dominant case at a time; all her side-cases on Crocker, Comedian, etc. all seem to fade away as time goes by, which strikes me as tunneling and lining up town for the chopping board.   With the Kyon flip I feel that Mai is the best lynch for today; her rather bad D2, tunnels on all the uninteresting targets, and all her fluid opinions seem to point her as scum.
I see disconnect here, as you have be cheering Kyon wagon all game, yet pretend you have nothing doing with it, while you are push Mai for having conviction of said wagon. But what is it is even worse?
Quote from: Chitose, one post before above
Comedian has been putting his vote on Kyon for three days now, while adding generally helpful stuff but extremely sporadically...   Fair answers to fair questions throughout the game, but very little that seems to carry over to the next day other than opinions on the main bandwagon.  Nothing I can point out specifically other than these general points,but all this makes me feel quite wary about him.
You are saying you be wary of Comedian for Tunneling Kyon. Why is it being true that you are not even so much as glance to him, when entire case on Mai is being "What Comedian did, but not as bad"?

Am cutted with Wish granting! How is feeling of Chitose?

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #686 on: May 18, 2011, 02:48:15 AM »
Am tired of rereading, so no more. Monoe, Protoman, and Mai left, but is not feeling read of them turn up anything new. Will being read tomorrow, but is be keeping up with thread rest of day for question and response time.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #687 on: May 18, 2011, 03:21:11 AM »
Anonymous is due for a prod. Protoman hopes Headless 4chan is writing something good to contribute after Protoman has put thoughts of his deletion on hold like this. Break out the Strongest Memes!

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #688 on: May 18, 2011, 03:39:14 AM »
Don't you dare poke me!

So reading ISO, I decided to go with the smallest amount of posts first: Comedian. And while reading him, I found something interesting.
His first D3 post here says that he deleted everything he was going to say on Sailor Moon. However, he has never once said how SM looked to him. Never said if she was townie, null, or scum. This is not town behavior, as now we have nothing to go on your thoughts for that wagon.

Even earlier than this though, there's this cheerleading for a Prinny lynch. You're response?
Cheerleading is when you make a strong case on someone, then vote for someone other than the person you have your case on.  It's scummy because it's a disconnect between displayed thought process and action.  I didn't do anything like that, as my primary case was on you and my vote was on you.  Whim was correct that I should've had my vote on Prinny instead of you at that point in the day because you weren't going to get lynched, Prinny was my secondary case, and Prinny was only one vote ahead of Sailor Moon, but she used an imprecise term.
Yeah, but in your case it looks like you were cheerleading, and then changed your vote when you realized your mistake. Your Prinny case was a little more in depth and better than your Kyon case.

That said, I'm going to post now and post more later since I hate getting poked.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #689 on: May 18, 2011, 03:50:20 AM »
Sloooooooooooowwwpooooooooooke!
As long as later is within a few hours and not tomorrow. Protoman is watching!