Author Topic: Mafia History Mafia - Game Over  (Read 73948 times)

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
Re: Mafia History Mafia - Day 3
« Reply #420 on: May 12, 2011, 11:17:54 PM »
I fail to see any issues with Chitose's D1. At best it's the fact she talks about Kyon so much without actually pressing him, but we can't really use that unless Kyon flips.

OK, DEFINITELY seeing the difference between intent and vote in her D2. Seriously, why Light over Kyon if Kyon "looked the worst". That literally makes no sense!

Her next post explaining doesn't really strike me as genuine. Again, how did Light become worse than Kyon?

Wait...what? So...Mai is scum because you dislike her playstyle?

Light Cut: Eh, I suppose. I kind of wanted to see what he'd do at L-1, and what others would do while he's there. I still would, honestly.

ALSO! Kyon needs to claim.
Anyway, response to Protoman was all right, and I'm waiting on answers from her post today.

Yeah...I can see a Kyon Chitose connection. I'm not sure if I'd see a Mai/Chitose/Kyon connection, but I notice that her cases on Mai leave much to be desired.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #421 on: May 12, 2011, 11:33:32 PM »
HELLO 3rd party discreditation. What the FUCK is that shit? We've had one kill a night and you're going to hem haw Protoman as "reminding you of the SK in DtB"? No. You're dead.
Yare yare.
It seems I worded that all wrong. I meant the way that SK went about using rage to get a lynch with no case, not the actual role of SK. In this case, Protoman.EXE using rage to question people without really giving a case of his own. But whatever.

So yeah, I'm the Town-Aligned Curly Brace. What's my power? Who knows. All I can tell you is that I have a conditional power and a posting restriction.
Telling you what either of them are results in me losing my powers.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #422 on: May 12, 2011, 11:47:10 PM »
Quote from: Current Members of the Mai Wagon
  • Kyon
  • Player who has been avoiding voting Kyon all game and is continuing to do so now
  • Scummy lurker who has been avoiding voting Kyon all game and is continuing to do so now
Oh scumteam, you slay me.

I'll post some actual content and responses later today. Kind of tied up right now. I'm a little curious about Mai's case on me, too.

Kyon, you're about to get lynched. If you really are town, then I don't think hiding your powers then getting lynched is as good of an idea as sharing everything you know with us and possibly living. You should probably fullclaim.

« Reply #423 on: May 12, 2011, 11:47:59 PM »
Cage: True. On other hand, there's still the possibility of a towny hammering for whatever reason. Last game had a day that lasted less than 24 hours, I think.

Kyon: ITT Kyon claims Vanilla Townie.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #424 on: May 12, 2011, 11:51:00 PM »
Unimpressed with the claim, Monoe has the right of it. Claiming is mostly for the purposes of getting your targets out there on the off chance you DO flip town, so we have information to work off of.

Light: The difference here is, I'm ESTABLISHING that if anyone hammers Kyon before discussion ends, or without the permission of the town, they will be lynched WITH PREJUDICE tomorrow. That was not established yesterday.

Anyway, as for the SK thing, nope, still don't like it. It reads like you can't frame Proto as scum so you're trying to discredit him other ways.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #425 on: May 12, 2011, 11:51:17 PM »
EBWOP: SK thing is back at Kyon. I'm so scatterbrained sometimes

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #426 on: May 13, 2011, 12:00:55 AM »
Anyway, as for the SK thing, nope, still don't like it. It reads like you can't frame Proto as scum so you're trying to discredit him other ways.
No, I was trying to say that Protoman.EXE should calm down, but whatever, I'm not going to argue this any more.
I'm going to assume that I'm going to be lynched at the end of this day. And so, when I can get away from Haruhi, I'm going to say whatever is on my mind. I don't care what you people think anymore since I'm going to consider myself to be dead. So please don't hammer until I can say everything I want to. :)

Also, regarding my power, I know the posting restriction, but I don't know which power is associated with which condition. To clarify, I have several different conditions that can activate a power for the night. These conditions are mutually exclusive. I have not been able to meet a single one of them over the past two days.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #427 on: May 13, 2011, 12:03:56 AM »
I'm not considering unvoting until you actually tell us what the conditions are. You probably have no chance to survive if you don't fullclaim, so yeah, make your time, etc. It's way too easy for scum to make a poorly thought out fakeclaim like this that allows them to not give out any information or risk being counterclaimed.

I'm honestly wondering if you're a Writer/Journalist pair with a Townie Quote, though. But what do I know.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #428 on: May 13, 2011, 12:07:04 AM »
Protoman thinks after what happened Day 2 his reasons for hating voting should be obvious. Speaking of voting, Protoman will rampage if someone else puts another Navi at L-1. Protoman wants to have a long and productive day. Protoman does share the sentiment that SOS Slave Boy should claim his powers. Did Haruhi lend you any god tier chip sets? Cut by claim: That's awkward. Pretending that's plausable, did your power give you any information that could be useful even if you told us what it does?

Boku no Kira may wish for bastardry but the only thing we're guarenteed is the flips are trustable. Sailor Moon was only trying hard to seem like the virus she wasn't. Since you haven't added onto the case I'll ask what you think of SOS Slave Boy's posts and accusations of Mai today.

Cage, can you reread Mai as well and see if you find her individually virus corrupted now that you agree she could be a virus with SOS Slave Boy? I think it is important to get that content out of the way now as well.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #429 on: May 13, 2011, 12:27:02 AM »
God, fine. As I said before I am Curly Brace. I love Quotes. I love Quotes so very much. The condition for my powers was being quoted. None of that [quote] without the name, link and everything else or #XX crap either. A proper forum quote. Depending on the number of quotes I gain over the course of the day, I get to do something special. That was all that I was told, I get to do something special if I get quoted enough. It's implied that different numbers of quotes will get me different powers, and naturally there is also a minimum number of quotes I need. The number of quotes I've collected is reset every day.
There.
I am now Vanilla. Are you happy?

Now I'm busy so I'll see you all later.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #430 on: May 13, 2011, 12:35:43 AM »
Anonymous (0): Monoe
Light Yagami (1): Mr. Crocker
Kyon (4): Monoe, The Comedian, Mai Tokiha, Light Yagami, John Cage
Mai Tokiha (3): Kyon, CATS, Chitose Karasuma

No vote cast: Anonymous, Protoman.EXE, Light Yagami

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. You have a little under 50 hours to vote.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #431 on: May 13, 2011, 02:23:44 AM »
##Vote: Mai

Look through the list of posts made. She has not made a single case on anyone that isn't Sailor Moon. She has spent the entire first two days declaring how town Kyon was, keeping her vote parked on Sailor Moon, and responding to questions, occasionally attacking back whoever remotely attacked her/Kyon, notably the Confirmed Townie Gumshoe.

Quote from: Mai
And what does Kyon mean "I haven't made any cases"? I posted a full scum to town list.[
You mean this? I don't exactly see how making a list of people as making a case when you state that you'll just randomly swap positions around whenever you feel like it.

And then the sudden switch-a-roo on Kyon. She was clearly stating Kyon is her waifu and attacking people who attacked Kyon without following. Suddenly, she declares he's scum and states this.
Like I said yesterday. I was certain Sailor Moon was scum... and I was reading Kyon-town based on her flip aswell as D1 interactions.
Yes, you were just trying to disprove reasons why Kyon was scum with the end of D2.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #432 on: May 13, 2011, 02:26:42 AM »
Unsurprisingly Headless 4chan wants to remain dead to Protoman. Who else do you think is a virus and why?

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #433 on: May 13, 2011, 03:14:34 AM »
I apologize for promising content earlier, because I now realize that I don't really have anything interesting to say. Whoops!

I do, however, find it absolutely hilarious that the Mai counterwagon currently consists of the scumteam I find to be the most likely at this point. It's almost causing me to second-guess myself. I guess I'd replace CATS with Light as an alternate option. I also think it's a little bit unnerving that Chitose-CATS-Anon keep alluding to being "friends" - it implies that even if they aren't a scum-team, there's some three-way neighbor dynamic going on here, and I imagine that if that was the case then at least one of them would be a part of some form of anti-town alignment. Hm.

As for Chitose's question about why scum would set up a bus on D1, I'd like to point her to Bard and huhwhat from Zombie Apocalypse, Affinity and Schezo from Moriya Shrine II, and Affinity and Roukanken from JK9, to name a few recent examples. Early bussing has proven to be fairly effective on this forum. Dormio and Shadoweh from Balanced Game of Mafia is another example, although the manner it impacted the game was fairly different from the rest.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #434 on: May 13, 2011, 03:18:38 AM »
It should be noted that I feel no remorse about Effect-fishing towards the aforementioned trio. If such an alliance does exist, I imagine its nature would likely be anti-town, perhaps something in the manner of ModeSlaves from Psycho's Plot. If it couldn't possibly be anti-town, they're not obligated to claim it.

Or I could just be wrong. Who knows.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #435 on: May 13, 2011, 03:27:22 AM »
Okay, I have some time right now.
First off, Mai looks like scum to me. She buddies up to me for no reason whatsoever, causes some confusion D1 before sitting back and doing nothing for most of the game. She claims that all those targetting me are scum going for easy mislynch, that I am scum if Sailor Moon flips scum, and that I am now scum because Sailor Moon flipped town.
Moving on.
CATS is well, I have no idea to be honest. I'd lean towards scum. Considering how he only visits to avoid prods/vote on the leading wagon. Not much more to say here.
Raito is similar to CATS, only he posts more whilst adding pretty much nothing.
So whatever.
Anonymous doesn't really post original cases. Like even his most recent post is basically a paraphrased version of mine.

Lunatic theory #1: Monoe is the scum role(full?)cop/tracker. Considering how her first post ever was to Psychic Gaze (town) Dick Gumshoe. Why would you use it like that?

Chitose looks a bit weird I guess.
Will read and post later when I have time.

Dormio and Shadoweh from Balanced Game of Mafia is another example, although the manner it impacted the game was fairly different from the rest.
Quote from: Kitten4u
I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!
Ahahahaha.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #436 on: May 13, 2011, 03:32:34 AM »
Protoman hopes Monoe will be around for a few hours. Protoman hopes to give him something to say interesting things about. Navis are computing, please wait warmly until the chips are set. Protoman believes plainly that everyone is equally able to be a virus at any time.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #437 on: May 13, 2011, 03:33:49 AM »
##Psychic Gaze: Kyon

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #438 on: May 13, 2011, 03:34:42 AM »
Please tell me you're not implying that the scumteam can change over time in this game. ?(

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #439 on: May 13, 2011, 03:36:57 AM »
(Also, I guess I shouldn't be a dick. Psychic Gaze is purely flavor. Monoe teleports people by staring at them in the game she originates from.)

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #440 on: May 13, 2011, 03:39:36 AM »
Eh, I have a bit more time than I thought.
I don't really like John Cage's calling for a lynch due to misunderstanding what I was saying about Protoman.EXE reminding me of the SK, but whatever. Misunderstandings are misunderstandings. I think John Cage is town.
I don't really like Protoman.EXE's dead people attitude, but whatever. I think Protoman.EXE is town.
I think that Mai Tokiha is scum. I think that Light, CATS, and Anonymous are most likely to be the other scum. (Though I haven't read Chitose again yet)

##Psychic Gaze: Kyon
Huh, interesting. Never played Yume Nikki so whatever.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #441 on: May 13, 2011, 03:43:25 AM »
@Cage
This would be cool, if not for
That. May I ask if you are calling Monoe scum or merely pressing her on this?
I was pressing on it since I found it strange she went from heavy defense to a comment on buying him as scum. That said, I don't think she's scum.

Anonymous-
Again with going for one person who's in the spotlight. And what of CATS, seeing as how you had bloodlust for him D2 and never followed up on that? It smells of easy target and abandonment once the wagon doesn't take off.

Gonna get this post out here.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #442 on: May 13, 2011, 05:31:43 AM »
I waited for you, Protoman.

(seriously though, are you still wanting me to stick around or)

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #443 on: May 13, 2011, 05:38:04 AM »
Protoman is writing a novel for you! You can have the first half. Protoman is done standing back, Protosoul activate!

Monoe is Psychic Gazing into my head right now. My first thought today was "Oh look, three of my scum pics are voting for Mai. I wonder if she's town." The truth is, there has always been only one lynch I had any intention of supporting today.

##VOTE: ANONYMOUS

Anonymous is scum. You're all missing the forest for the trees here. Reportered his way through Day 1, made a terrible case to start Day 2 on Cats that he immediately discarded for no reason to attack Sailor Moon, then made constant sniping comments that consisted of *quote post* 'lol look at how obvscum Sailor Mun is gais.' His interactions with Mai and Crocker starting here not only sound like he's encouraging Crocker to hammer, but do NOT sound like the words of someone that thinks Sailor Moon is about to flip scum. Just read it. "Well, we'll see when she flips." What happened to how everything she did must be scum, Anony-chan?

Chitose is scum. I like how at least twice he's voted someone for a vote they never actually made. His Day 3 post is horrible by the way. Here's why:
As for CATS, how is he important?  For D1 and D2 he had only a marginal presence on the day and had the same amount of content as a Sailor Moon or a Prinny and was pretty much uninteresting.  I don't see what there was to 'follow up'' on when there were more interesting people to go for; reasons for CATS being scum were pretty much obvious and unspoken into D2.

===

Scumpicks for now are Mai, Kyon and maybe Annonymous.  I will have to reread Comedian later, since I don't remember much of him from D2.
Yeah, this part, right here. Remember what I said yesterday about how he never had any intent to vote for a CATS lynch? This paragraph is awesome because it can't decide whether it's making a case to vote for CATS or defending CATS. Reasons for voting CATS were so obvious and unspoken that they pretty much never were! CATS isn't even on your scumpick list, you replaced him with Anonymous for no discernable reason whatsoever. Probably because Anony-chan is so much scummier.

Also, let's Nightkill analyze for a moment. Double-headed Demon Gumshoe replaces in. Gumshoe drops everything to pursue a case against Chitose. The day ends before Gumshoe can gain proper momentum on Chitose with a flip that makes at least three easy targets besides Chitose. Gumshoe dies that night. Chitose is forgotten again. HMMM I wonder what the motive for the kill could be here.

CATS is very likely to be scum with Anonymous and Chitose. Both of their cases on him were weak and his interactions back with them, well I've already pointed out how funny it was when CATS did a Votecount Analysis on the Prinny wagon and blatantly skipped Chitose. His case on Chitose today isn't even his, it belongs to the dead player. His argument for Chitose is much better then for Mai, but strangely he picked Mai anyways because.. I can sum up his Anonymous interactions even faster. He doesn't have any. Votes for CATS make you invisible to him. It's not reasonable to believe a town member wouldn't suspect people that voted for him, or mention them at all. Therefore, I think he's scum.

I will concede only that CATS's spot on my list in theory can be taken by Kyon, but.. I don't think so. I'm not done either. You may munch on this while I write.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #444 on: May 13, 2011, 06:12:01 AM »
Ugh, falling asleep trying to read everyone individually. Somebody release me from this hell

Anyways, I see some witch's lying red flying around, so I might as well address that before I go to sleep.

then made constant sniping comments that consisted of *quote post* 'lol look at how obvscum Sailor Mun is gais.'
Yeah, just going to ignore that "quote", but how is this different from a certain Mai?

His interactions with Mai and Crocker starting here not only sound like he's encouraging Crocker to hammer, but do NOT sound like the words of someone that thinks Sailor Moon is about to flip scum. Just read it. "Well, we'll see when she flips."
I was trying to see the point that Mai was making, and I too came to the conclusion that she made. If SM was scum, then Kyon's hop off her onto Prinny would make him look over 9000 times as scummy. And stop trying to say I egged on an early hammer. I expected a hammer to happen 20 hours later, and was surprised when Crocker did it. If I had Johnny's power, I would have used it to rage at Crocker. And even if I WERE encouraging, Townies should not, under any circumstances, HAMMER WITH A DAY LEFT.

What happened to how everything she did must be scum, Anony-chan?
Quote from: Protoman 343
Oh Sailor Moon, Protoman isn't going to wait any longer. What he's been getting at all along is simple. I don't think you can give me an answer because I don't think you have one. I think you were flailing and randomly throwing out whoever's name came to mind regardless of what you actually thought of them because you thought you were already dead. The thing is, why would any townie do that? It's a thought process that doesn't make sense from town perspective. Protoman thinks it makes much more sense as the last words of a dying virus trying to throw one last bout of confusion out. Your latching attack onto Anonymous the next day seems like you lashing out in an effort to hide having to live up to your own words. If you really thought I was suspicious somehow I think you would have brought it up by now on your own instead of needing me to prod you. It's been what, two days? Not impressed.

Quote from: Protoman 349
Protoman changed his mind about Sailor Moon around post #308. Cage can tell Protoman if he thinks Protoman's reasoning is wrong or not in post #343, on Moon or Chitose or CATS. Protoman is interested in hearing Cage's opinion on his post. Sailor Moon has enough votes that one more would let her panic hammer and either alignment of Sailor Moon seems like she might do that. Protoman agrees the deletion would be very interesting right now. Protoman has reconsidered Light as well. If Protoman is following this reasoning, Boku no Kira's thoughts match with his own and he should be town. Protoman could be horribly wrong but the flips Protoman wants would help understand what side is correct.

Protoman 352

Protoman 359

Yeah, weren't you so sure she was town?

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #445 on: May 13, 2011, 06:23:43 AM »
Mai wasn't trying to pressure Crocker to hammer, for one. She just really thought Sailor Moon was scum and tunneled happily on the thought. The difference between your intents is blindingly obvious. The idea that four seperate people think she must be obvscum for tunneling on someone that, as scum, she would KNOW is town and would KNOW is going to make her look like a caseless scum the next day makes me want to destroy you further. And no, obviously I thought Sailor Moon was scum, and a WIFOMing idiot. She really did have no reason to name me beyond a bad gut feeling that she couldn't justify. Depressingly she happened to be town while doing it.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #446 on: May 13, 2011, 06:35:02 AM »
PS Thanks for all those other cases on scum besides Mai you made Anonymous. I'm glad you have just as many targets as yesterday. ANYWAYS.

So the fallacy with what I've asked everyone is this is a 16 player game. It is very likely there are four scum, not three. So today I've been watching and waiting for one person to finish their post, to see if I liked what I saw. This is why I've been holding back. In the end it seems I've gone right back to where I started.

If Chitose and Anonymous are scum then it is tremendously likely the fourth scum is John Cage. This goes beyond my irritation at the lack of reading during Day 1. Let's look at some of these posts, starting at post #137. The laziness of telling people to bring cases to you aside, point four has some interesting conotations if either Kyon or CATS are scum. The scum team should have already known there are roles with post restrictions, and this is a subtle rolefish for power role derps. In post #159 he votes Prinny for.. ???

Night 1 Poast analysis: Likes Chitose, mentions Anonymous is reportery, resigns to the idea that Protoman is not getting lynched this century. This analysis sounds reasonable and concludes that Kyon must die tomorrow. The problem is it takes all of one more poast analysis to blatantly hop onto Light when that wagon picks up instead. This post analysis is not as good as it looks. For example:
Quote from: John Cage
Anonymous' opening for this day makes me feel a little better about him. I also agree that his push for posts, particularly after posting his own case, was good. The only issue I have is he's only stating one strong opinion. I'd like to hear a wider spread of suspects, as soon as possible.
Uh, why? Why did his horrible case that sounded like a ragepost on CATS make you feel better about Anonymous?
Cage also says that Mai is 'convincing him of Sailor Scum' but later agrees with me about Mai needing to restate her case.

The next post isn't much better.
Both thinks Sailor Moon has become, but likes Gumshoe's post about how Sailor Moon was town intended? His wanting Light dead is phrased as a case for Kyon-scum. It doesn't help that later Monoe pressured Cage into revealing that he wants to lynch Light over Kyon as a matter of uselessness. Hey, speaking of NK analysis:
Quote from: John Cage
And finally, Light is working VERY HARD to discredit NK analysis. Given how odd a kill Whim was (I personally would have killed Chitose, Mai, or Protoman), I think there's merit in it, though I think it'd be better to wait for a scum flip to go for it. Light's response was more or less trying to say it'd be useless all around. You seem nervous, Light~
One of these names is not like the other. Mai has been obvious mislynch material since Early Day 1 for using an intuition based scumhunting technique combined with excessive tunneling and not properly explaining her reads. You should have realized this. Why on earth would you think Mai was going to get killed Night 1?

Moar poast analysis: Gumshoe's case on Chitose is 'not bad but there are things wrong with it and Chitose can handle it.' He's 'swayed' by Monoe in the most non-commital way. Sailor Moon is now an information lynch, oh and she might be scum. I also missed the subtle prod for me to move my vote from CATS. Anonymous and CATS are delegated to fourth and fifth most killable.

Night 2 Analysis: ??? Oh right you slept through this.

When you do bring in the Post analysis here you skip past the end of Day 2. I know you read it though, since you mention Anonymous's cute fight with Sailor Moon. You finally do some Chitose reading, and uh.. I can't tell if you like or hate that first post of Day 3. Your full reread of Chitose is more about how Chitose could be linked to Kyon, which sounds suspiciously like Monoe's reread. Your entire case on Chitose gets discarded if by the magic of town Kyon flips with the town role he says he has. You clear CATS for a post that includes stealing a case from a dead player. I don't know how you could miss this.

Incidentally, the huge rage fit over Kyon mentioning the Serial Killer is.. interesting. I thought it was obvious he was referring to my blatant disregard of people and not that I was a serial killer onoz. Considering my attitude WAS blatantly anti-town, I feel like you've made an amazing meta-misrep of fake raging over Kyon accusing me of fake raging. For the record, I wasn't. The amount of town setting themselves up as mislynches this game is depressing.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #447 on: May 13, 2011, 06:35:48 AM »
Too long and didn't read? Too bad, get used to it because you all need to look through the other post analysis yourselves anyways. I'll be nice and give a quick summary.

During Day 1 Cage refused to read half the game and demanded people bring him links of their cases so he could pick and choose which to vote for. He voted Prinny for links that he never explained the source of.

During the entirely of Day 2 Cage did not make his own cases or stances. He used post analysis to agree or disagree with other people's cases then tl;dr who he wanted dead. He voted Light because he was 'more useless' then Kyon while still holding onto Kyon as a lynch possibility. He voted Sailor Moon because Mai and Monoe convinced him it was a 'good information lynch'. His Day 2 play is the most suspicious and what I recommend gets read over.

During Day 3 Cage decided Kyon is the devil and must die for tarnishing my armor plating paint, when Kyon was clearly asking me to stop raging about in a psychotic blitz. Cage has softly cleared two out of three likely scum for bad reasons today, and it's not the first day he's done this. Cage was gone for a little less then 48 hours considering his power role. I find it more likely that Cage waited to post his reads for today until after everyone's reactions to Sailor Moon then him not having time in two irl days to say anything.

I'm going to take the nightkill speculation one step further here as well. Both Whim and Gumshoe are strange kills. Why not Monoe? Why not John Cage? Why not me? Gumshoe was still a possible mislynch. I put forth the theory that the nightkills were made to be strange so no one questions why the most obvious town players aren't dying. One of us three should have died yesterday. The more of us there are left the more options one of us would have to kill and still justify being here the next day.

Obviously this case isn't as strong if Chitose and Anonymous are infact town and I'm a blind fool. However it's here for when/if it becomes relevant and for Cage to call me scum again over. In short, Lynch Anonymous, Lynch Chitose, Lynch Cats, Lynch Cage, and stop letting the active loud and annoying players distract you from the obvious parroting lurker scum.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #448 on: May 13, 2011, 06:59:50 AM »
@Cage:

Quote from: Chitose D2
I find that I'm not liking the way you are chasing after Sailor Moon repeatedly and shoehorning your rhetoric since the start of D2 regarding her while ignoring everyone else and their posts since D2, from somewhat similar but less polarizing people like Annonymous and Light to content posters.  Yes, Sailor Moon seems a little worse now, and your reasons for her lynch are... somewhat correct coming into D2, but merely talking about one person seems like a scum thing to do. 

How is this voting Mai due to playstyle?

Also, I'm interested to know when I said Kyon was worst D1 and D2 combined when I said that Kyon was worst D1 here.  As I've said the previous page, Kyon was second scummiest at the times where I posted, so I did not vote for him.  As for differences between Prinny and Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon simply posted a lot more than should have been necessary, and all these extra posts made her get lynched due to AtE; Prinny pretty much dropped out towards the end of D1, which was more in line with being scum.

===

@Protoman:

I never voted people for a vote they never made, I voted them (Light) for a suspicion that did not seem to make sense.  Protoman trying to jump onto my CATS point and doing all this associative scumhunting and 'NK analysis' is getting on my nerves; much of it seems to be more of nulltells than on real solid stuff.  They are supposed to be happening after flips, and I don't see what all this business of pairing people up has anything to do with scumhunting, since much of it could be town-town or town-scum, not just scum-scum, especially with three people involved.  I'm also interested to know why I would choose to 'token scumslip as third choice' one supposed scum partner and not the other, when CATS would have been an easier choice.  Reasons for CATS' lynch are everywhere too, what with Monoe pretty much summarizing it all up to D2 here; why were they non-existent? 

There's also a lot of shady business I sense regarding you and Mai; you say that

His argument for Chitose is much better then for Mai, but strangely he picked Mai anyways because..

without actually explaining why it is so.  What gives?  Also, trying to do things like 'this combination of words makes it IMPLIES as if he knew what was going to happen' as the core basis for the case on Annonymous over Mai is sort of funny.  Personally, I would link Protoman to Mai due to the post he made above as well as 'Mai is dead to me but I'll confine myself to arguing for this scumteam', but unlike him I will probably leave it for later.  So many ifs in an attempt to look town.

===

As for other cases I meant to go into today, Annonymous looks worse than CATS, due to him simply throwing a lot of questions like Kyon but only really having any weight on some easy wagon like Sailor Moon on both D1 and D2.  There was also absolutely no telegraphing between much of his posts other than some form of hatred towards Sailor Moon; e.g this post which doesn't go very far, and the CATS thing early D2 which never gets mentioned again even until D3.  Perhaps one or two unfinished threads are alright, but when only his vote on Sailor Moon is all that remains, there's nothing more to say after Sailor Moon's flip.  It fits the scum ethos of trying to hug a vote on Sailor Moon as long as possible, and though he does get points for going after Mai D3here, it is as disconnected as everything else he has done, and slightly hypocritical as well.

Of course, this is mostly just an elaboration of what Monoe said on D2; the reasons for Annonymous' lynch are as obvious as CATS'.  The only reason why Annonymous is above CATS is because CATS was against the SM wagon D2, and because his D3 is significantly better than D2 so far.

As for the Comedian, he seems to be making good posts but very sporadically, not really following in entirety the events of days, especially day two.  I find that vaguely suspicious, but nothing solid for now; just that much of what he is saying is rather passive without the asking of questions, etc.  Might be worth looking into more in the future.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #449 on: May 13, 2011, 07:01:18 AM »
I love composing posts for four hours! It doesn't make me pass out at all! If someone rushes in with their town cop check on Anonymous expect tears of blood in ten hours.