Author Topic: Mafia History Mafia - Game Over  (Read 74063 times)

Ryuki

• Dragredder
Re: Mafia History Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #150 on: May 07, 2011, 05:48:56 AM »
Nah I'm good, that was all I needed. Thanks for that.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #151 on: May 07, 2011, 05:54:51 AM »
Thanks for that anonymous.  I really just love your provocative responses.  It's probably skewing my view about you but I guess I should know better since that just popped up and having no idea about the background of Kyon.  It was confusing since I was mentally substituting Whim in whenever that appeared and stuff just blew up and didn't make sense.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #152 on: May 07, 2011, 05:58:01 AM »
Protoman is used to never being understood anyways. Donut Moon should ignore small comments and make a large post with more content on other Navis now. All eyes are on her right now. Forget about snipers and fighting small battles. Look for the viruses.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #153 on: May 07, 2011, 06:29:00 AM »
Ok well first thanks for not leaving me at L-1 to prevent some random townie from running in and smashing a hammer on me, probably resulting in their mislynch. 

So now to address all of these points and to just go at how awful and terrible I am, because really.  Let's take the lunarian out and BASH HER!  LET'S BASH THE SHIT OUT OF HER!  She keeps getting into the wrong side of what she sees as a catch-22 and getting called out on it for playing emotion.  This is like pulling my hair out dumb for me because I was seeing it as, "Ok, I can either, just disappear for 13~ hours and let everyone go 'look she gave up, lynch her!' or tell them and get told, 'you need to stop playing on our emotions >:|" ARGH!  I picked wrong for getting scared by posts like these.

First I will just say I am not going to be today's lynch.  I cannot let town down by letting my dumbass get fucking rolled day 1 with no counter wagon and leaving town with two down let's start from essentially a fresh start if I somehow can't help get an opposing wagon to let us see others motivations.  A thought that popped into my mind that I'm willing to bet that one of the early pushers of my wagon is scum.  I would call it down to ~1st 5.  If I really am that bad at mafia to attract the attention 5 aggressive townies with others getting to the point of just popping the bandwagon and there are no scum whatsoever on my wagon, I'll shit.  Which is why I have convinced myself that this is a reason not to give up!  I have to prevail because there is someone making a case on me in what may be a normal fashion but is using it in the wrong ways when they should know better and that's all I really have to keep myself going because if I really screwed up bad enough to let ~5 townie make cases on me and not a scum is on it then there is something abysmally wrong here.

Now to Protoman: Ok, what the hell was I thinking?  I can't tell you what the fuck was going on when I inadvertently just said that there has to be scum/scum on these two groupings when I... really don't know crap and don't have any flips so yeah that's terrible reasoning.  About what I didn't like about 65 was that the flavor was throwing me off and my suspicions about Monoe made me dislike you for giving him town cred. (GOD I put responses like that!?)  The things that made me feel wrong about you were just misreading double negatives and your flavor, (the flavor...) was just distracting.  I mean yours isn't as bad as some people's but I just feel like it may have been fluff.  WHATEVER moving on.
Quote from: 96
Pretending that was not meant to look like your order of suspicion for if Sniper Penguin Hat answered your prod vote correctly makes you look like a liar.
Well I didn't think of it that way since I really thought the Prinny looked worse than all of you, (more on this one down) but at that point in time the Prinny didn't respond to anything up until quite recently.  So I didn't think it made me look like a liar since I just got on him.  How I went about getting on him was just WTF awful so I'll fix that in my redress to him.
Then this exchange is just making me double take:
Quote from: Protoman 88
What did Donut Moon find off about Monoe?
Quote from: Sailor Moon 94
I found Monoe off since it felt like making excuses while trying to get in on credit. It's not that bad but it feels off.
Quote from: Protoman 96
Protoman also disagrees that Monoe does not look bad. Monoe needs to input more data but Protoman thinks Monoe and Slave Boy have off opinions about each other.
I'm not drawing the line here.  Me saying that Monoe was off when you go right around, disagree about me saying it and then use the exact same diction is just, what?  It felt almost like no matter what answer I gave, you were prepared to jump on me about it.

Anonymous: As stupid as this sounds, I really felt that I was just led right into whatever he wanted my to do with his trollish post that got me into this in the first place.  Well yeah that would have been fine and all it he had actually been around to follow it up.  "But SailorPothead!"  you say, there are all these strange timezones and other things that got in the way.  Well, yeah, but that he waited around 24 hours to even come back after letting everyone else make all these wonderful cases me when for all I know his intention could have been to just provoke a townie into getting mislynched and by vanishing he no longer has the blame pinned on him since he didn't start or make the opening cases anyway.  I just feel uneasy about him.

Prinny since I see so much hate about how I went about voting him: Hooray for that post that got his vote in it.  Let me make the case on him much better then eh?
We'll call this, like what were you trying to get answered?  You say you wanted elaboration then fail to divulge what you were using it for.  Just going, "ok I find that good." just leaves questions for us and you not responding to that now after Protoman made a ferocious question flurry after you about it does not bode well.
Next: this lovely little number.  The amount of hipocracy oozing out of your seams is just hair wrenchingly argh.  This is not reporter penguin hour.  You steal other's ideas:
Going after me when I was an easy target when she was pressured
unlike anyone we know right now
then making some wildly flailing defence when accused of it,
please point it out for me.  What's the flailing part and what's the defence (I know it's there just bear with me)
accusing of a scum/scum thing between me and Protoman when there's nothing even showing of it, dood.
Alright.  So how is this scummy?  Just by you saying this and expecting all of us others to fill in the blanks for you is not scumhunting, it's waiting for others to carry you, when it's already been covered!  That is why I'm cementing my vote here.  That's not even taking into account the amount of fluff you place in your reporter posts.

Love ya Light.  Really do!  That bandwagon.  MMMM  Breaking promises.  Even better!  When you want to make a case, since there's apparently nothing to talk about this game, please let us know.

Monoe, I don't like this.  It feels like it's taking my posts out of context.
Sailor Moon's post has not done anything to make me feel better about her. She continues to give off over-defensive vibes and then hops on the player who seems to be the day's easiest target. She is not even placing her vote on Prinny because she finds the penguin scummy, she is placing her vote on the Prinny because it seems to be the safest vote. No, really:

Quote from: lying scum
I feel better about placing my vote on the Prinny until he makes a case but I think my opinions about that odd triangle are clear unless something changing comes up.

She said she wanted to pressure Protoman, but instead goes for parking her vote on Prinny until he makes a case. This is a horribly lazy way to use your vote and is not really scum-hunting in the slightest. I do not like it.

On the subject of the penguin, does anybody else get opportunistic vibes from his vote on me? After Protoman voted me, the Prinny followed with a somewhat weak case, only to back off suddenly after I posted a wall of text. I could see him as weaker scum who got intimidated by words. However, I would rather pursue Sailor Moon for now.
Fine.  Say that I hoped on the easiest target.  But this just seems to be ignoring my points about the Prinny's fence sittingness and it's active lurking only to simmer my case down to, "it was opportunistic when she claimed to want to go after Protoman."  If there really is the scum/scum idea that I have brewing and everyone accepts it, why do I get poked at for "not voting scum"? when my post implied that they were both scum?

You know, this game, I seem to be on like the edge of everything I can get cleared by.  Newbie hyperactive town?  No not hyperactive enough.  Utter derptown?  No she's shown too much competence to be that.  Though these seem to be coming from the ones I would see as my scum targets or at least the bad people on my wagon.  I just seem to give of that perfect scummy vibe that everyone sees.  I don't know what to say to that but that I just have to keep trudging and prevent myself from getting lynched.  I really don't want it to happen but when you all get my flip, I guess you all can do better since I FUBARed this day.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #154 on: May 07, 2011, 07:17:48 AM »
Protoman hopes Sailor Moon realizes other Navis have been tagging her because she hasn't made a large readable post like this before. Protoman wonders who you really are and what you did with the body of the other one. Protoman might bash you some more if candy like this comes out.

Protoman thinks Sailor Moon has the wrong idea. Protoman thought Monoe sounded like a virus but could not find evidence to support his suspicions yet. Protoman is not sorry for his flavor. Protoman would make a very tasty ice cream. Protoman does not pretend to know what Sailor Moon was thinking, he only has pre-programmed commands to exterminate. Protoman thinks your case on Headless 4chan is based too much on conspiracy and none on proof, attempt to stay with facts.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #155 on: May 07, 2011, 07:31:45 AM »
Protoman hopes Sailor Moon realizes other Navis have been tagging her because she hasn't made a large readable post like this before. Protoman wonders who you really are and what you did with the body of the other one. Protoman might bash you some more if candy like this comes out.
Done.  I really have no idea what was going on in my head this morning.  Bash away.
Protoman thinks Sailor Moon has the wrong idea. Protoman thought Monoe sounded like a virus but could not find evidence to support his suspicions yet.
Ah yeah that, could you please try to limit your double negatives so that it's easier for all of us to read what you mean.
Protoman thinks your case on Headless 4chan is based too much on conspiracy and none on proof, attempt to stay with facts.
This too.  Yeah I'll keep with the facts from now on and call him scum when he is it.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #156 on: May 07, 2011, 07:52:29 AM »
Donut Moon
Yare yare.
Words. A lot of them.

I'm not quite sure what you're saying about Protoman.EXE in that post though. Are you saying that the way he fluffs out his post with RP is scummy? Fake Edit: Hmm, okay.
The case on Light and Prinny are pretty boring, but perfectly valid none-the-less.
Also, do you feel like clarifying the thought process behind your first 3 posts?
Having said all that, at least Sailor Moon appears to be trying now, unlike the Prinny.
##Unvote
##Vote Prinny

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #157 on: May 07, 2011, 01:18:28 PM »
@Mr. Crocker, Annonymous:

CATS vote was not just because he went for easy targets, it's because he did not talk about anyone else at all even though there were things to talk about, except for Prinny.  Out of all players in the game with the exception of the people who have not posted yet and LIght Yagami, who is probably guilty of the same thing, I have the least tab on his opinions; thus he's the scummiest for now.  It seems that I have no choice but to switch now, though, with the end of the day approaching.

---

@Mai:

Well, I didn't see the together part.; must have been your tone of voice..  But I want to know why you implied here that Gumshoe was setting you up for a mislynch if Kyon flips town; shouldn't be if Kyon flips scum instead?  This seems to me to be just as associative as what Gumshoe is implying, but worse due to there being flimsy logic (it's not even subjective) behind that accusation.  Furthermore, how was Gumshoe fence-sitting, to be exact? 

Also, Whim,  I now see where you're coming from and I'm sorry for the misrep.  Your sentence about Gumshoe 'directing us to look at Mai without voting her' was confusing, but oh well.

---

Now, things that stand out to me are Prinny, who has given us a lot of thoughts but in the form of 'he's okay, maybe town' with the exception of Sailor Moon.  There are some details here and there, but none put to good use; furthermore, there is no impression of any lynching order to his most recent post, other than pointing out stuff and pointing out that he's voting for Moon, there isn't anything based on scuminess on all the other people.  This kind of reporting and active lurking to me seems far worse than Moon, who has been becoming at least interesting lately.

Moon gives a fair, if a little long and unoriginal, retaliation to Light and Prinny which is still perfectly valid.  I'm not too hot on the Protoman and Annonymous points though, but there's nothing more to say than 'she looks like she's trying' regarding those.

A lot of things seem to have been put to a standstill due to the renewed interest in going for marginal non-contributors like Light, Prinny, Moon and John Cage, so everything seems to be quite unintelligable from each other for now, since the things that are wrong with them are so obvious.  My points about Kyon seem to be put in a kind of unremarkable stasis too.  Well, not much to say about it other than the fact that I think Prinny is active lurking the most right now, and is the one I want to see least on the later days.  Light and CATS are irritating for doing the least out of the entire game, and I would switch to them too; Cage and Moon show some potential so I would rather them not be lynched.  So...

##Unvote
##Vote: Prinny

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #158 on: May 07, 2011, 01:20:00 PM »
Dick Gumshoe (1): Anonymous, Whim
Sailor Moon (4): Mr. Crocker, Anonymous, Mai Tokiha, Monoe, Protoman.EXE, Light Yagami, Kyon, Prinny
Protoman.EXE (0): Kyon
Anonymous (0): Protoman.EXE, Sailor Moon, The Comedian
Light Yagami (1): Mai Tokiha, Whim, John Cage
Prinny (5): Light Yagami, CATS, Protoman.EXE, Sailor Moon, Mr. Crocker, Kyon, Chitose Karasuma
Kyon (2): Sailor Moon, The Comedian, Dick Gumshoe
Mai Tokiha (0): Monoe
Monoe (0): Protoman.EXE, Prinny, John Cage
The Comedian (0): Kyon
CATS (0): Chitose Karasuma
John Cage (1): Protoman.EXE

No vote: C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER, Monoe

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch. You have about 10 hours remaining in the day. (Surprise, Day 1 is still only 48 hours long!)
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #159 on: May 07, 2011, 01:53:51 PM »
OK! So, first thing. Wanna see how a townie would react? Look at Monoe's post. She recognizes the fact that, while not necessarily pro town, what I just did carries almost no benefit for scum. What it does carry a benefit for is a player frustrated with people going out of their way to obfuscate shit and not speak clearly.

Then we have the first post by C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER who has deigned to join us. Looking forward to *this* one.

And Light continues to be useless. Thank you for justifying my vote!

Quote from: Anonymous
Actually staring at Johnny Cage's post for about 5 minutes, I finally found the part where he labeled Sailor Pothead as "eager town". A townie shouldn't focus on trying to look as town as possible, but should be focusing on trying to find out who the scum are.

I stared at this part for about 5 minutes. What does it even mean? It's practically a non sequitur. And secondly, your case on me is that...I refuse to read the first 5 pages of more or less irrelevancy for the time being. And this is scummy...how? Again?

And, Kyon apparently is unable to read. Good to know.

Now, you want to know how scum react to a post like the one I made? Like Protoman.EXE. If Light weren't continually justifying my vote on him, Protoman would get my vote right the fuck now. Complete and utter opportunism. Oh, not to mention misrepresentation. I spent and entire post telling you that I'm not reading *and providing several methods to appeal to my vote*, as well as mentioning that non post restricted bullshit RP that is hardly readable is anti town. That's rather different, you see.

As for you questions, well, I'm answering that as I read the actual game, now aren't I. As for the people you mentioned that haven't posted yet, I have no idea what you expect me to say. Deal with it.

I'm honestly confused at what Sailor Moon is attempting to do. Like, for serious. Oh, I got to her long post now. It starts off with hardcore AtE. I'm going to just right here say that's not scummy, that's just frustrated? So before you all go voting her on "BUT SHE USED AtE", it ain't gonna fly. Sorry! Hmm...so, I'm reading through the entire post. It's quite a spread of suspicions but...it feels *real*. A quick vote count check (I didn't do this in detail) reveals that she's not just going for "easy" targets either. This could be skewed by most of the votes being on her.

Can't say I disagree with Prinny votes since I took another peek at that page that doesn't exist, page 5. I also followed Sailor Moon's links as promised. Can't say Prinny impresses me at all.

Oh for Christ's sake, we have 10 hours? Guess I have to vote Prinny after all. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN PROTOMAN AND LIGHT!

##Unvote, Vote Prinny L-3.

Um...unless my time zones are completely off we have about 2 hours?

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #160 on: May 07, 2011, 01:54:41 PM »
Oh, OK, they are. We have about 10 hours, like the mod just said if I had been paying attention. That's a little better, though we probably still need to be getting together on a lynch now.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #161 on: May 07, 2011, 02:00:26 PM »
And secondly, your case on me is that...I refuse to read the first 5 pages of more or less irrelevancy for the time being. And this is scummy...how? Again?
... Yare yare.
Refusing to read 5 pages of the game when the game was 5 pages long is a pretty huge deal.
And care to point out what views of mine you disagree with, instead of simply writing me off as dyslexic?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #162 on: May 07, 2011, 02:07:31 PM »
We have about 10 hours
The Prinny should actually be at L-2.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #163 on: May 07, 2011, 02:17:29 PM »
I was just going off the last votecount. If it's inaccurate, then I apologize.

Either way, I make it clear why I'm voting Light, and I've made several other opinions clear. Secondly, when the entire game boils down to an unreadable mess, someone here is doin it rong. And I don't think it's me.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #164 on: May 07, 2011, 02:27:08 PM »
I was just going off the last votecount. If it's inaccurate, then I apologize.
Actually, my bad, it's L-3. Posting at midnight to avoid Haruhi is fun and causes you to read posts in the wrong order.

As far as I can see, your only case on Light was that firstly, he seemed to try to extend the RVS or something, and secondly, he was being useless along with several other people but he just stuck out to you. So I'm wondering, and I'm pretty sure this was asked before, why Light?
And you claim it's an unreadable mess, yet it's the foundation of every case here. If you haven't read the earlier pages of posts, aka. the only time when the Prinny existed, does that mean that you're voting for the Prinny without actually having looked at it at all and relying on what other people have been saying instead?

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #165 on: May 07, 2011, 02:38:24 PM »
Followed the links, had vague memories of how useless Prinny was. As I said, the links provided with regards to prinny started to exist again for me. I *do* remember Light's only two posts at the time I had made my frustrated post. They were both excessively useless and broke promises, as mentioned by others. Also, it wasn't really extending the RVS so much as I vaguely remember Light actually being called out, but his response being lol RVS. That bugged me.

In particularly, regarding Prinny, I remember that terrible reporter style post and how it struck me that he was at least softly defending Light.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #166 on: May 07, 2011, 03:02:44 PM »
Protoman is angry and is going to take out his headache on people today.

I stared at this part for about 5 minutes. What does it even mean? It's practically a non sequitur. And secondly, your case on me is that...I refuse to read the first 5 pages of more or less irrelevancy for the time being. And this is scummy...how? Again?
Because refusing to read a huge chunk of the game before you vote someone in what looks like a meaningless prod is fucking lazy and makes you look like lazy ass scum. What's so hard to understand about that? Be sure to let Protoman know how starting a wagon on someone instead of staying on one of the huge wagons is opportunism instead of Protoman pointing out someone getting no attention is pretending to read the game by yelling at people about flavor. Protoman invites you to look Protoman over and make a case because Protoman would love to see that. Protoman thinks he can take you today. Protoman also thinks a regular Navi Cage should stop thinking anyone that attacks them is a virus because they attacked them.

It goes great with your justification of Monoe responding to you townily since Protoman thinks Monoe only sounds good on the surface. Protoman is happy with his tag.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #167 on: May 07, 2011, 03:23:10 PM »
Have fun with that Protoscum. I might get around to a full fledged case on you when I feel like it. But you don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of ever getting me lynched, and it's laughable you'd even try.

Do not think I didn't note the sentiment after I made that post. The general feeling was against me. Your vote is particularly suspicious since after about four or five people *not* voting me, but expressing strong suspicion, you decided to go for. Guess what folks? That's opportunism! You thought you could get a wagon started, and failed. And now I've caught you, so you're going to qq at me about it.

So, please die.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #168 on: May 07, 2011, 03:30:29 PM »
Protoman also hopes other Navis remember today is the only day the BBS doesn't need a majority to delete someone. Sniper Penguin Hat is ahead and will be deleted on schedule at this point. Protoman does not want to delete Sailor Moon anymore. Protoman thinks Sailor Moon finally responded well under pressure. Protoman is not sure about Sniper Penguin Hat. Protoman does really want that hat so he should input some convincing content and help find someone better to delete.

Protoman wonders how Cage managed to sound even lazier in that post. Oh no, Cage has noticed Protoman voted for Cage and wants other Navis to delete Cage. How will Protoman cope with this terrible unveiling of his motives? It's called pressing. Your continued refusal to do anything but reportery analysis, jump on an easy wagon, and try to rush Navis into deciding between two Navis when we don't have to fills Protoman with even more anger. Make a case or stop pretending you can and die.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #169 on: May 07, 2011, 03:35:02 PM »
Oh ho ho, a bit more interesting this time. Now you're going to have to cite sources. Where have I been at all reportery? Please, tell me, I invite you to try to make up the best bullshit you can, because that cute little accusation smells purely of it. Jump on the "easy" wagon I'd give you...if that wasn't exactly what you've been doing all game. I did a quick attempt to read through your posts, failing miserably because your apparently posting restriction is nigh impossible to read and make any sense of. I'll probably tackle it again a little later because I am about to become busy.

And finally, trying to rush people to lynch? So the others who have said "hey, deadline is kind of close" are also scummy? Or are you making a cute special exception for me because I have the temerity to attack you? I think we both know the answer to that one.

Once you've discovered how to play in THIS game and not some fantasy Protoman made up, give me a holler.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #170 on: May 07, 2011, 04:00:10 PM »
Oh ho ho, a bit more interesting this time. Now you're going to have to cite sources. Where have I been at all reportery? Please, tell me, I invite you to try to make up the best bullshit you can, because that cute little accusation smells purely of it. Jump on the "easy" wagon I'd give you...if that wasn't exactly what you've been doing all game. I did a quick attempt to read through your posts, failing miserably because your apparently posting restriction is nigh impossible to read and make any sense of. I'll probably tackle it again a little later because I am about to become busy.
Protoman is not bringing you anything until you stop stonewalling and read Protoman's game yourself. If Protoman wanted to point at something he would say making a post of analysis followed by ignoring your own running commentary and randomly changing your vote for no reason since you admitted you didn't read much more of the game makes your analysis look like worthless reportery nonsense. Protoman helped start the Sniper Penguin Hat wagon when it was cool. Protoman put pressure on the Sailor Moon wagon until Sailor Moon stopped flailing. Protoman can't wait to see what you bring later. You seem literate. Try really hard to read Protoman.

And finally, trying to rush people to lynch? So the others who have said "hey, deadline is kind of close" are also scummy? Or are you making a cute special exception for me because I have the temerity to attack you? I think we both know the answer to that one.
What other people? One other person mentioned that the end of day is approaching. You didn't just say it was close, you made the line sound paniced and like we need to rush when for once we don't have to.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #171 on: May 07, 2011, 04:16:02 PM »
Dick Gumshoe (1): Anonymous, Whim
Sailor Moon (4): Mr. Crocker, Anonymous, Mai Tokiha, Monoe, Protoman.EXE, Light Yagami, Kyon, Prinny
Protoman.EXE (0): Kyon
Anonymous (0): Protoman.EXE, Sailor Moon, The Comedian
Light Yagami (0): Mai Tokiha, Whim, John Cage
Prinny (6): Light Yagami, CATS, Protoman.EXE, Sailor Moon, Mr. Crocker, Kyon, Chitose Karasuma, John Cage
Kyon (2): Sailor Moon, The Comedian, Dick Gumshoe
Mai Tokiha (0): Monoe
Monoe (0): Protoman.EXE, Prinny, John Cage
The Comedian (0): Kyon
CATS (0): Chitose Karasuma
John Cage (1): Protoman.EXE

No vote: C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER, Monoe

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch. You have about 7 hours remaining in the day.

Prinny is currently in the vote lead at L-3.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #172 on: May 07, 2011, 05:22:29 PM »
I'll try to be concise.

I am willing to let Moon go for now. Considering that she had half the players in the game on her wagon halfway into the day and still did not give up in the face of pressure, she is looking more like a townie who started off on the wrong foot. I still think she came off more like she wanted a Protoman.exe lynch than Prinny lynch at first, but I don't find her explanations that claim otherwise to be particularly unbelievable.

##Unvote
##Vote Kyon
Seems to be going with the flow rather than actually joining the hunt. His serious vote on The Comedian made little sense, and when town called him out on it and The Comedian became less of an easy target, he bent to town's will and jumps on the biggest wagon at the time, as foreshadowed in #82. #82 itself seems like a set-up in case Shitaisan wanted to jump on the Sailor Moon wagon later, he calls her out for being scummy but remains idle while waiting for a response. There's no actual pressure at all. Finally, when Sailor Moon stepped up her game, Shitaisan switched to the player with the second most lynch potential while only claiming to vote Sailor Moon because she "appears to be trying". If you look at his case in #116, Sailor Moon not trying was not the reason for Shitaisan's actual vote, so his switch seems like a falsified excuse to get off a wagon that scum is predicting to die out. His Prinny vote itself doesn't even have much backing behind it, as he is just piggybacking off of a case others have already set up. The way Shitaisan's votes have been choreographed today read a lot like scum play to me, so I see no reason why he should not live up to the original Shitaisan's name and become a corpse already. ?)

The Prinny player being the D1 lynch would be pretty hilarious, but I don't think it's as good of a choice as Shitaisan. I have no intent of switching wagons as is, since we do not need a majority to lynch.

Protoman.exe should post an actual case on me instead of throwing around lines that say he thinks I'm not townie without explaining why. His posts in general are beginning to irritate me, as I am not particularly fond of players slinging mud at me when they lack an actual case.

Where is Mai? I want to see what she has to say.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #173 on: May 07, 2011, 05:42:21 PM »
It occurs to me that I should clarify this now, since it might seem like a contradiction of the rules it it happens unannounced.

Should a player with a role die, their flip will contain a short blurb about the role.

About 5.5 hours to go in Day 1!
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #174 on: May 07, 2011, 05:53:28 PM »
Mod: Isn't CATS in need of a prod? He has not posted in a while, but I have seen nothing about the issue on a vote count.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #175 on: May 07, 2011, 06:20:29 PM »
Apologize.
It does not english well.

Vote of Prinny is placed because at time of voting, Prinny is only bad guy.
Prinny is appeared to be copy Protoman, while own reason to vote Comediean has dismissed.
Lack of faith be spotted algae may be algae in self.

Information it has been updated. Words are became countless. Deciphered meaning is obscure.
CATS is return in front of deadline. Response would show soon.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #176 on: May 07, 2011, 06:32:23 PM »
I'm hating Sailor Moon's AtE, but beyond that is some decent content.  Retroactive justification isn't as good as justification at the time of the vote, but her explanation for her Prinny vote is alright.  Willing to let her slide for now.

On the flip side, Prinny's vote on her looks extremely opportunistic.  For all there were good reasons to vote Sailor Moon at the time, his stated reasoning was very flimsy, with a touch of OMGUS.  Prinny wasn't even in danger at the time, so he can't even use "not me over me" as justification.  Furthermore, his other content has been pretty lackluster.  Lots of throwaway statements that don't give any indications of a townie thought process.  I wouldn't be unhappy with a Prinny lynch at this point.

For all Cage's refusal to read most of the game is rageworthy, what really bugs me is his WIFOM about how it's not scummy because it totally wouldn't help scum at all.  This is a point that deserves emphasis: anti-town play is pro-scum.  Play that obfuscates one's own opinion or distracts the town from proper scumhunting, it's bad, and if you're aware that it's bad and you still do it, it's scummy.

Light's vote is really just a bandwagon hop, and he doesn't have much content at all, but I don't see any overt scum intent either.  I'm willing to give him until Day 2 to contribute.  For that matter, that goes for several contentless posters.

Still preferring a Kyon lynch to a Prinny one.  His bandwagon hops don't look convincing to me.  Very safe and inoffensive, probably to try and save himself from his earlier OMGUS cases.  My vote stays on him.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #177 on: May 07, 2011, 06:33:26 PM »
OK, not gonna pretend I've got the best idea of what happened in the last 2 pages.

Quote from: Kyon
I mean, what proof do you have that Mai is who you think she is?
Saw the guy playing Mai in a game on another board.

On that note, where the hell did Mai go? I don't like how she made the whole song 'n' dance about Sailor Moon and then fell off the map.

Don't know if I like Anon. This point seems to equate 'laziness' to 'scummy' which isn't always the case.

Moon in general is starting to give heavy vibes of flailing derp rather than flailing Town/Scum respectively. Still bad, but definitely nowhere near my first choice.

The Light/Cage 'oh not posting' is frustrating. Light is worse because he jumps on the Moon wagon, then says 'oh not posting until something interesting happens'.

Can't think of anything to say about Prinny that hasn't already been said, frankly.

Kyon's done nothing to stop deserving my vote. Leaping onto the easy Moon wagon, dropping off the wagon the moment it becomes unpopular, poking inactives (easy way of looking helpful when you really aren't), pushing at the players who aren't contributing while setting up a potential opening to shift back onto Moon...yeah, I know it's late in the day for it, but sticking to my guns for this one. Prefer a Kyon lynch to a Prinny lynch, and definitely not behind a Moon lynch.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2011, 06:39:48 PM »
Alright so I'm throwing this out there for everyone.

If your flavor is getting in the way of coherant thoughts being transmitted, KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF.  It's anti town play and you aren't doing anyone any favors. 

I shall return later since now isn't the time for me to make a case on Kyon/ reread him. I'm thinking at this point he could go just as much as Prinny but got to look for all that.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2011, 06:46:41 PM »

Saw the guy playing Mai in a game on another board.

Nope.jpg

Now stop speculating and help us kill some scum.

Not happy with how fast the Sailor Scum wagon dissipated.

Also, not happy with how fast the Prinny wagon grew. Feels like scum hopped on that wagon opportunistically.

I think there are at least 2 scum on this Prinny wagon.