Author Topic: Mafia History Mafia - Game Over  (Read 74038 times)

Re: Mafia History Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #120 on: May 07, 2011, 12:07:42 AM »
WIFOM on D1? In these amounts? Really, guys?

Prinny: Too much soft/evasive motion and too much fluff. Getting survival-centered aka scummy vibes from you. Do you have any real stances on, like, anything?

John Cage: If that was a serious question, then I must have missed something.

Monoe: It is, but she visibly brought that upon herself. I do hope no one's going to hammer her with that much time remaining, though. Did you notice anything else about her wagon, or is it just the speed?

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2011, 12:12:40 AM »
Dick Gumshoe (1): Anonymous, Whim
Sailor Moon (7): Mr. Crocker, Anonymous, Mai Tokiha, Monoe, Protoman.EXE, Light Yagami, Kyon
Protoman.EXE (0): Kyon
Anonymous (0): Protoman.EXE, Sailor Moon, The Comedian
Light Yagami (0): Mai Tokiha, Whim
Prinny (2): Light Yagami, CATS, Protoman.EXE, Sailor Moon
Kyon (2): Sailor Moon, The Comedian, Dick Gumshoe
Mai Tokiha (0): Monoe
Monoe (1): Protoman.EXE, Prinny, John Cage
The Comedian (0): Kyon
CATS (1): Chitose Karasuma

No vote: C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch. You have about 23 hours remaining in the day.

Mr. Crocker and Combo Breaker have been prodded for inactivity. Boy, we're just off to an awesome start with this one.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 12:34:10 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #122 on: May 07, 2011, 12:21:04 AM »
@Mod: You have me voting twice.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #123 on: May 07, 2011, 12:21:33 AM »
Mod: Is Sailor Moon having 6 votes instead of 7 a mistake or not? She was at 4 votes instead of 5 in a previous vote count, so I am somewhat curious whether or not this is being caused by her Effect.

Light: Not particularly. I do agree she brought the tension upon herself, but if she truly is scum like she appears to me, I could definitely see some of the later votes as bussing attempts. Shitaisan's in particular seems suspect to me, as it also feels like he is bending to town's will after his vote on The Comedian was rebuffed, which is not helping my increasing suspicion of him.

While you're here, are there any players who stand out to you other than Prinny and the leading wagon? I know this is a fairly shameful D1, but I would imagine that you should still have more to say than that considering how long it has been since your earlygame posts.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 11:13:20 PM by Kilgamayan »

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #124 on: May 07, 2011, 12:32:13 AM »
People telling me I didn't give a good case to people early on, it was early in day one and we don't all live in the same time zone, dood.

Now, to clarify some misconceptions before I post my case:

Comedian: I never joke voted you, dood.

Monoe: As I explained to Protoman, that post came after his because I took long to post it and is just a coincidence we found the same mistake in your post, dood.

Now let's bring forth my case:

Kyon: Kinda defensive and still have a vote on Comedian even though he makes a better case against Protoman, not quite a good case either, dood.

Whim: Doing good so far, dood.

Gumshoe: I find his recklessness and already assuming another person is scum just because he finds another person scum to be quite...bad but I put it in as over eagar town, dood.

Light: I will wait for his post but so far, your worst then me, dood.

CATS: Can't form anything until he posts something I could actually understand, dood.

Monoe: There's really nothing I can see wrong, even her case against me I don't see anything wrong, dood.

Protoman: Eager as always and while I find your scumhunting method overly aggresive, there's nothing wrong with that, dood.

Jack: Seems fine, except the questioning of Light, who's only vote before his post on this page is a joke vote when people were still joke voting. And seems to call out to Light lurkling after that but doesn't seem to relize at least two people hasn't posted after joke vote yet either, dood. Can you please explain this dood?

Moon: Now let's get to my case shall we. Going after me when I was an easy target when she was pressured and then making some wildly flailing defence when accused of it, accusing of a scum/scum thing between me and Protoman when there's nothing even showing of it, dood.

I will wait for your next post but till then: ##Vote: Sailor Moon dood.

Warning - while you were typing 8 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Well, now I need to read some more.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #125 on: May 07, 2011, 12:34:16 AM »
Shit's fixed.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #126 on: May 07, 2011, 12:35:10 AM »
Warning - while you were typing 8 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Yare yare. Nice report there, dood.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2011, 12:38:10 AM »
Sigh.

##Unvote

We are not going to have Sailor Moon at L-1 with this much time left, considering MotK Town's recent track record. If I were not relegated to the position of a NPC, I would be travelling to the Dark World for a Knife Effect to use on the penguin about now.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2011, 12:45:20 AM »
I would be travelling to the Dark World for a Knife Effect to use on the penguin about now.
Yare yare. Everything I hold against Sailor Moon also holds true for the Prinny.
It was active lurking during the first part of the day. It says nothing about how it active lurked in its most recent post aside from "it was early in day one and we don't all live in the same time zone, dood". Other people managed to make cases while you were there, you know. It has spent the entire game reporting. Any potential case it could have built, it decided to disregard by either throwing a lame question or by claiming to be waiting for a response. Also, it voteparked on Monoe for whatever reason until pretty much just now where it jumped onto the Sailor Moon wagon, putting her at L-1 with almost 24 hours left.
##FoS Prinny

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #129 on: May 07, 2011, 12:51:43 AM »
Well, I do agree the wagon did gain fast but that might change after her post she promised us...or might condemn her, who knows, dood.

Also, I missed some people, dood.

Chitase: I kind of fin her fine but her dimiss of Moon's flimsy voting as in-decisive voting is...weird. There is nothing in-desicive about it, she went for an easy target and hasn't even moved her vote when pointed out and instead accused Protoman of the scum/scum thing. Also, her accusition at Mai is meh and quite defensive of Shoe, dood.

Mai: Like protoman, I don't quite agree with her scumhinting method early on but nothing really wrong with what she said so far, dood.

FakeEdit: Beaten by three post but lucky, don't have to write much for it, dood.

Monoe: Oh? You want me to remove my vote from Moon or something dood? I know Moon is dangerously close but think of it as motivation for her to post something good. And scum wouldn't dare hammer her with this much time left in the day.

FakeFakeedit: What is it with these cut off, dood.

Yes, I know, and I did make a case too and was statisfied with the answer, and took my vote off Monoe. It's not my fault you people became active with all those cases when I wasn't there.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #130 on: May 07, 2011, 12:52:06 AM »
dood.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #131 on: May 07, 2011, 12:58:07 AM »
Monoe: Oh? You want me to remove my vote from Moon or something dood? I know Moon is dangerously close but think of it as motivation for her to post something good. And scum wouldn't dare hammer her with this much time left in the day.
I am not fearful of scum hammering her with a bunch of time left in the day so much as a townie hammering her with poor reasoning. I can think of several times in our recent past in which similiar events have happened, and I'm not willing to risk watching somebody screw up and hammer yet again on this forum.

I still would have my vote on Moon if it wouldn't place her so close to a lynch, so we're clear.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #132 on: May 07, 2011, 01:08:32 AM »
I know and I remember making a similar mistake, darn was I stupid, dood.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #133 on: May 07, 2011, 01:08:55 AM »
I-
Oh Denzel, I'm baking cookies!
Mother! I thought I told you to never interrupt me when I'm playing Mafia!

##Unvote

It seems some words are in order.

Miss Moon-
Pretty bad. Throws in a lot of unneededly scummy comments and looks like flailing when the pressure's really on. WIFOM at the end in #94. These are all bad and I'm expressing willingness to lynch, but she's not my top pick for now.

Mr. Prinny-
I see what your accusing me of and I agree with you, If I wasn't me, I would be suspicious too, just like I was with Monoe, dood.
This is all kinds of horrible. Town has no reason to agree with a case on them. This is your defense:
All I can say on the matter is that like my post mentioned, I took long time to write down my response to it and when I went to press reply, it showed you posted the same question but I thought I might as well post it anyway. All you have is my word, so I understand if you are going to pursue me for that and I have no trouble with it, dood.
"Oh yeah you have my word and can hunt me if you want."  You can try and actually defend yourself, or you can get an F and get lynched.

All you have in the way of content before this is, "Vote: monoe I wanna hear your answer... Ok, I see what you're saying. I wanna hear from moon before giving an opinion... I am too busy to read all your post... Can I hear from moon and Comedy?"
Wow, this is just bad all over, and you have the honor of being my first scumpick.
##Vote: Prinny

Mr. Yagami-
Can you get around to that content post you promised? Cause all you've said since is pretty much a prod on the dood. Hunt please.

Mr. Robot Feline CATS Thing-
Do something. Like, now. Literally mentioning only one person gets you F's.

Miss Whim-
Can you give some solid opinions on other people than Mr. Shoegum? My hunchback makes me immune to cuteness.
In my opinion, you are bordering tunnel vision.

New replies: Prinny's 124 and 129
Oh god, the fluffiness. Complains, doesn't prod at all. This must be the work of Fairy Godparents or scum!
One thing I want to pick at, why is Whim doing so good?

AP testing was a pain. Gonna get this out here. FAIRIES!

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #134 on: May 07, 2011, 01:15:51 AM »
Also,

Mr. Chitose-
Is your CATS vote a pressure vote? Because you're reasoning for him is he's going for an easy target, while you objectively are doing the same thing. And you've yet to tell us who you think is actually scum, even though you've talked about other people.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #135 on: May 07, 2011, 01:41:44 AM »
Okay, starting from page 1 and onward to page 2

Mai and Monoe, I can see what they're getting at in their posts, so they're okay in my book.

Meanhwile, Key-on's reasons for voting Proman, while I don't agree with, I can see where he's getting that from.

CATS, allurmemesrberong2us. Type in english, leave the troll speak to Anonymous. Remember, we do not forgive. And we do not forget. We have over 9000 penises and they are all aimed at you if you do not start making sense. Actually, just scrolled through the rest of the game. Play the game please.

Unfunnyman, your initial vote on Key-on do not look good. Granted, Key-on's vote on you is awkward and doesn't look good either.

pro2woman, ur monroe v0te d0es luk liek a chensaw. Ur attaking someone for att4king someone hwu had teh same view as u. But your Priney vote looks good, dood.

As for cheetohs, eh reads about the middle and doesn't afraid of anything. Says good things, but seems rather lackluster for me right now.

On to Mr. Dick.... lolpenis. Seems good to me so far.

Stopping at this post for now, don't want it to be accidentally deleted. Also, if you want me to restrain on troll posting and meme spam, tell me, I'll stop RPing right away.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #136 on: May 07, 2011, 01:42:05 AM »
EBWOP: This post being post 78

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #137 on: May 07, 2011, 02:30:28 AM »
So, first, roleplay fucks up my scumhunting methods too much. I should have known that already but, hey, it was worth a shot.

Secondly, I tried to read page 4. I really did. I honestly stared at it going "Hmm" for, like, 15 minutes. It wasn't working out for me. So, here's what I'm going to do. Those first 5 pages? I have no idea they happened. I'm starting with a clean slate from here, and working off that. If I have to reread, those first five pages might come back into play, but for now, what pages?

Thirdly, if you have a case on someone and like it a lot, post a concise summary of it, preferably with links, though quotes are acceptable too. The linked posts will suddenly exist for me again.

Fourthly, if you have a choice between typing in a completely unreadable manner and typing normally, please choose the latter. It doesn't necessarily make you scum to post in dumbass speak, but it does make you at the least anti town. If you actually have a posting restriction, this doesn't apply to you (and don't anyone DARE say "OH I HAZ POSTING RESTRICTION AND AM GOING TO SOFTCLAIM ALL MY POWERS NOW"...well, actually, you can say that, just don't DO it. And leave off the claiming a post restriction part, we don't need to know that.)

Hmm, actually, one thing from this page. Light Yagami needs to produce content or die. So do other non content posters but Light just sticks out to me.

##Unvote, Vote Light Yagami

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #138 on: May 07, 2011, 02:37:30 AM »
Again, sigh.

Cage, why the hell would you even do that? It is incredibly selfish play and results in you not actually playing the game. Just... ugh. Are you scum?

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #139 on: May 07, 2011, 02:37:38 AM »
Unfortunately, I somehow managed to be oblivious to this game's start until recently. I apparently have a lot of catching up to do - which I am doing now. In the meantime, C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

« Reply #140 on: May 07, 2011, 02:52:14 AM »
John Cage: So in essence, you're writing off the one other post you've made after RVS and then go on to vote me essentially for lurking. Which also happens to be the only actual content in your post. I'm missing one part there - the one that provides a reason for me "just sticking out to you".

Monoe: Content when there's something interesting to write about.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #141 on: May 07, 2011, 03:05:45 AM »
See Light, this is what I don't like. Make a case, hunt, make content. Something. Waiting to hunt or give opinions until people talk more is anti-town to me. You have plenty to go off of to work with. You are way too passive and letting others hunt for you and get content is a no no.
While I disagree with how Cage went about it, she's right about you lacking content. If you did it, this wouldn't be a problem.

Also, promising a content post in a few hours and never delivering, saying you're waiting for more content is contradictory to me and anti-town.

You get an F. Now tell me where your fairies are.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #142 on: May 07, 2011, 03:51:22 AM »
Grrr... just as I feared, I accidentally deleted this post when halfway finished. Abridged version.

Key-On's reasons why he voted Comedian come a little late, it looks like a random OMGUS vote.

Mr. Dick lost some town votes for his terrible "Point B", which Mai and Key-on pointed out and made me look at that post again.

And Sailor Pothead. [ur=http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,9391.msg625202.html#msg625202l]Post 87[/url]. Says those three are bad but no reasons why, and connects them together. Then a pretty much throw away vote on Priney dood, Mai and pro2woman pretty much say everything wrong with your posts.

Mr. Dick then looks mediocre to me, leaning towards townie. His post 99 has some agreeable things.

Abridging ends here.

Cheetohs post is sound. Even if I don't agree with some of it, I can understand how she got to that conclusion. Only thing confusing me is why she still has her vote on CATS.

Monoe's post makes sense to me, not seeing any reason to go after her.

Actually staring at Johnny Cage's post for about 5 minutes, I finally found the part where he labeled Sailor Pothead as "eager town". A townie shouldn't focus on trying to look as town as possible, but should be focusing on trying to find out who the scum are.

Unfunnyman is really just an in between read. Maybe worth picking up later, but not today.

...And then God comes in and votes on the largest wagon.  :getdown:

And then Dick's 114 which goes from down to up and back to down. Pushing scumteams on Day 1 without any flips does not accomplish anything, as it's just baseless speculation and one that could easily be read as scum based.

Hwim isn't really that memorable.

God, please show up.

Key-on is around the same level as unfunnyman. Agreed that his voting position is a little suspicious.

...And the Priney dood shows up with nice throwaway comments, now really showing anything.

Mr Crocker, I like. Post makes all sorts of sense, and shows some nice originality for moving on to Priney dood.

Johnny Cage: We do not forgive. But we will now forget about you, since you seem to have given up on this day. And tunneling down God. Who still hasn't descended yet.

Scummiest in order, from top to bottom:
Sailor Moon, for producing nothing and letting emotion run amuk, especially on an early D1 attack that really had no backbone to it and leaving a vote on an easy target without good reasoning
Johnny Cage, you no longer exist
God, for not existing
Priney dood, for trying a little?
Then Key-on and unfunnyman together.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #143 on: May 07, 2011, 04:31:00 AM »
Unfortunately, I somehow managed to be oblivious to this game's start until recently.
Yare yare.

Has Haruhi taken an interest in reporters or something? Because both Light and the Prinny have yet to offer a single original thought. Whatever happened to that promised content in #113, Light? And I like how the Prinny's response to accusations of active lurking was to simply sum up the actions of the game so far while offering extremely weak cases, most (if not all) of which is repeating other players, on around half of the players in the game.
In the same vein, Sailor Moon and John Cage are also being useless. John's second post is basically him telling others how to play the game before dumping his vote on Light for whatever reason.
Sailor Moon is... well... I don't know how to describe it.
Her first post, which I would have normally disregarded as a random vote, seems like she actually had intent to carry out this lynch in her second post where she shifts her vote onto Anonymous. This is cemented in her third post where she basically states to Anonymous that she had intention to get me lynched for quoting the mod. It's also extremely defensive, which didn't really mean much to me at the time, but combined with her more recent posts... well...

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #144 on: May 07, 2011, 05:20:08 AM »
Protoman is having trouble reading but Protoman knows there is no time to waste in the pursuit of viruses. Protoman is not happy. All the Navis are getting along and tagging Donut Moon for deletion. Protoman hates group activities and only works alone.

##Unvote
##Vote: John Cage

Protoman thinks it sure was bad of you to waste an entire post telling us how you can't read people. Protoman can be twice as annoyingly unclear if it helps. Protoman is not going to do your reading for you. Post content or dieeeeeee~ What does Cage think of Monoe, Sniper Penguin Hat, Gumshoe, any other Navi you want to add in now? Repeating last inserted data without content from an entire page is not acceptable.
Protoman agrees Boku no Kira should also do that thing Kira said he would do later. Later is now.

pro2woman, ur monroe v0te d0es luk liek a chensaw. Ur attaking someone for att4king someone hwu had teh same view as u. But your Priney vote looks good, dood.
Protoman has bigger balls then you do Headless 4chan.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #145 on: May 07, 2011, 05:22:08 AM »
Ok well making post now but can someone tell me who slave boy is?  Whim or CATS? (if it's someone else :V)

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #146 on: May 07, 2011, 05:22:55 AM »
Slave Boy is the helpfully tagged Kyon being hauled away by Haruhi right now.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #147 on: May 07, 2011, 05:34:12 AM »
Mr. Protoman-
I'm not sure what your intentions were when you quoted the chainsaw accusation from Anonymous. It seems as if you're handwaving it away. I'm not sure if it was in jest, but are you actually going to acknowledge the accusation? If it was just for giggles, then nevermind this post.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #148 on: May 07, 2011, 05:45:38 AM »
Protoman already answered that accusation from SOS Slave Boy here. Protoman was also quoting for the 'giggles'. If Crock Pot wants further input he can ask now.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #149 on: May 07, 2011, 05:47:36 AM »
In other words, Sailor Pothead just showed about how much s/he is reading.