Author Topic: Mafia History Mafia - Game Over  (Read 74054 times)

Re: Mafia History Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2011, 02:05:46 PM »
Protoman, question back at you.
Why do you spend your entire post talking about how Gumshoe is scum, and then vote Sailor Moon?

« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2011, 02:06:27 PM »
W, wait... Donut Moon, not Donut Man.
@_@ W, wah, I'm sorry.
I mistook it for Gumshoe being the Donut Man.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2011, 02:07:54 PM »
Gumshoe is a ramen kind of cop. He can't afford donuts. Do you have any other questions for Protoman?

« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2011, 02:09:44 PM »
Nnn, no.
That's alright.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2011, 02:11:27 PM »
Slap received. :fail:

First look bad does not equal to scum I want to lynch immediately since for starters I have all of one post maybe two to read comedian off of. Why do I immediately have to vote you when i find the Prinny worse than all of you. At least you and Kyon are actually making cases. Even as scum it's better than not saying anything.  Excuse mean for not explicitly saying Prinny is scum when I think he is. I meant that the triangle is Kyon is connected to both of you and anyone of your  lynches could imply his alignment but I see common sense alludes me. I found Monoe off since it felt like making excuses while trying to get in on credit. It's not that bad but it feels off. Saying I'm taking sides when I find you worse seems like a skewed statement to make.  It does not mean I'm "taking sides".  And what do I know about you and Prinny's alignment?  You could be bussing for all I know and at the risk of this cementing me perma scum by omgusing you I would like to see your reaction to this.

I apologize for you not liking my explanation bit that seemed better than not saying anything.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2011, 02:23:02 PM »
Dick Gumshoe (1): Anonymous, Whim
Sailor Moon (4): Mr. Crocker, Anonymous, Mai Tokiha, Monoe, Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE (1): Kyon
Anonymous (0): Protoman.EXE, Sailor Moon, The Comedian
Light Yagami (0): Mai Tokiha, Whim
Prinny (3): Light Yagami, CATS, Protoman.EXE, Sailor Moon
Kyon (2): Sailor Moon, The Comedian, Dick Gumshoe
Mai Tokiha (0): Monoe
Monoe (0): Protoman.EXE, Prinny
The Comedian (1): Kyon
CATS (1): Chitose Karasuma

No vote: John Cage, C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch. You have about 34 hours remaining in the day.

Quick reminder: Please do not remove your anonymous account from the No OS/Browser usergroup.

oh man editing in a mafia game
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2011, 02:27:02 PM »
Protoman does not have a proper scan of Whim yet, but Protoman wants one of his own.

Protoman thinks Donut Moon's response sounds terrified. Donut Moon should be scared if this is her constant level of input. Donut Moon made an order of lynches she wanted. Pretending that was not meant to look like your order of suspicion for if Sniper Penguin Hat answered your prod vote correctly makes you look like a liar. Protoman does not like Donut Moon wanting to make Slave Boy town by deleting someone else. Protoman also disagrees that Monoe does not look bad. Monoe needs to input more data but Protoman thinks Monoe and Slave Boy have off opinions about each other. Protoman is saying Donut Moon is taking sides because Donut Moon took a side! Protoman finds Donut Moon saying this is skewed sets off his superior virus detector all over again! Protoman especially likes that Donut Moon justifies following Protoman's suspicions of Sniper Penguin Hat by saying Protoman must be bussing! Protoman does not drive a bus. If Donut Moon wants to follow Protoman to his partners then Donut Moon is free to vote herself right now.

I apologize that your reactions are flailing and scummy. Now get out of my Moon Kingdom.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2011, 02:35:58 PM »
I apologize for you not liking my explanation bit that seemed better than not saying anything.

-blink-

List of things that are wrong with this line:
1)  it's a total appeasement line. Appeasement is scummy.
2) "Posting something is better than not posting at all"  <--- That is the worst excuse I've heard in a while. Since when do we post for the sake of posting? Is this implying that you were only posting to relieve pressure from your wagon?

This reeks of scum intent and flailing.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2011, 03:02:20 PM »
H, how do you know?
You d, don't need to vote people to get answers.
See, here's the thing. If yer tryin' ta press the guy, doesn't it make sense to go all out? If she was pushin' the kid for all the answers she could get she'd be throwin' a vote in as well. It's like Mr. Edgeworth does - he doesn't just press a guy when he's cross examining, he points and shouts at him to scare the wits outta the guy!

A, and how's Mai g, getting a free pass?
W, what about Mai is so scummy that we should be voting her?
I'm not liking the way she gave Kyon that townread for, uh, not overreacting to a half-hearted poke. If she'd dropped a vote along with her point to make it clear she was really pressing, Kyon acting so calm and civil 'bout it would've really meant something. But she didn't, and frankly her lack of talking after that had me worried.
(Seriously, in MotK we seem to have a running thing where there will be at least one [skilled] scum who makes their way into the 'trustworthy' part of Town with slightly iffy cases, and I'm worried Mai might be that. Not so much that I'm votin' her over the facepalm kid, but right up there.

W, why are you trying to direct us to look at Mai when you don't even vote her?
W, why is your case on Kyon a rehash of what everyone's said, and where does Kyon literally say Point 2)?
Uh, 'cus I thought Kyon was worse? Got one vote but I can have an opinion on more than one player, can't I?
In termsa rehashes ain't much I can say other than I got ninja'd by Chitose and Protoman.
As for when Kyon mentioned Point 2:
Quote from: Kyon
?I want to see Kyon make a case or two that doesn't have anything to do with others' opinions on him.
That's going to be a bit hard for now when the initial thing that got this rolling was Mai questioning me.

@Kyon: I'm still findin' it hard to believe you've got nothing to say about Proto and the funnyman. Actually here's something else I don't get: in the very same post you say this, you complain about Mai's comment on you and then say it's only suspicious becausa Protoman. Do you suspect her or not?

Quote from: Mai
Tell me Mr. Gumshoe, how do you like your seat?

I mean, the spikes of the fence you're on must be hard to sit on.
No fence at all. Your case on Kyon earlier is sketchy, and Kyon's responses to the Comedian were sketchy. I'm not liking the pair of ya for two different reasons.

Another thing: You get mad at Prinny fer not contributing and waiting for Moon to respond before commenting. In 80 Kyon does the same damn thing and yet it's ok?

Moon...leaps on the Prinny case Mai set out all of a post earlier, mutters something crazy about the Kyon/Comedian/Protoman trio, links to a post which seems perfectly normal without explaining what she finds wrong with it, and then says that Monoe's post is just 'wrong'. Anyone have an ice pack? My brain hurts. ;_;

-----

HELPFUL TL;DR

I'm still not liking the Mai/Kyon mechanics going about here. They're distancing from each other - Kyon by saying he's suspicious of Mai but only by proxy of Protoman, and Mai by holding Prinny to crimes while ignoring Kyon doing the exact same.

But Moon is...I can't think of a goddamn word for it. One of those fancy words Mr. Edgeworth likes using. Unintelligerbil? Something like that.

I prefer Mai/Kyon because they seem co-ordinated and less likely to be random flailing townies. As such, keeping my vote where it is for now.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2011, 03:03:17 PM »
EBWOP: I prefer Mai/Kyon as suspects is what I meant with that last line. Just before the stuttering maid has another misunderstanding.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2011, 03:06:13 PM »
Well, since Kyon has said all that could be answered to any further questions about The Comedian and his conduct in general, I'll just say that I'm still not convinced over his explanation of why The Comedian  is scummy; sure there may be 'bad misreps' to you, but how is bad scummy? Especially silly is asking us to disprove him with regards to Comedian's statement when the majority, who might or might not lynch Kyon,  finds his statement to be accurate.  What he does not seem to understand is that the burden of proof is on him to prove to us why Comedian is scummy for what he said, and I find this attitude of Kyon's to be very unhelpful.  There's some original thoughts (which I do not agree with) in terms of maybe Protoman defending Mai ED1, but that's probably his only redeeming quality.

Question for Comedian still stands; why did you cite Kyon's non-willingness to change cases as a reason for voting him when it could be equally applied to everyone else? 

---

Sailor Moon is a little scatterbrained with regards of who to vote, but  giving up defense and going ahead with telling us your thoughts, no matter how flimsy, is a pretty good point in contrast to people like Kyon and Mai getting bogged down with defense and self-love with nothing to offer.  You, however, need to go beyond mere feeling and into actual quotes as to why things are the way they are to you in order for us to respect your opinions, though your thoughts are semi-interesting and show some originality.

Mai's extension of her rather axiomatic (e.g appeasement is SCUM, thinking of two people as scum at once is SCUM) scumhunting techniques into situations like now is getting on my nerves.  A pressing question I want to ask is on your vote for Gumshoe; he finds Kyon scummy for he popular reasons, but he also finds your ED1 actions scummy too.  What's wrong with finding two people scummy for two mutually exclusive reasons?  Everyone seems to do that a lot; I could even, by your logic, label your Gumshoe > Sailor Moon thing as fence-sitting, so what is so special about Gumshoe's instance?  My guess is because Gumshoe is looking at you too, but okay.  Same question goes out to Whim; why do you think that looking at two people at once is scummy?

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2011, 03:11:15 PM »
Perhaps Chitose would like to read more closely.

My vote has been on Sailor Moon for 2 pages now. It has not left Sailor Moon.

I threw an FoS @ Gumshoe.

Also, finding two people scummy isn't wrong.

What IS wrong is finding me and Kyon scummy TOGETHER as he implies. Those kinds of associative tells aren't useful Day 1, and he's trying to make them out to be something more than they are. I find that odd, because his ONLY case on me at the moment is "distancing from Kyon".

Which is great... if Kyon were to flip scum.

But it's a load of crap until he does.

However, I will admit I did miss Kyon's 80.

Kyon, why were you reluctant to give your thoughts on Sailor Scum until she had responded?

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2011, 03:13:25 PM »
And Chitose, the reason your logic is wrong in this case is because he's not calling me and Kyon scum for EXCLUSIVE reasons.

Well... he is for Kyon.

But his entire case on me as scum is coming from an assumption that Kyon is scummy, and that my town read on him makes me scummy some how.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2011, 03:44:15 PM »
Protoman doesn't agree with Gumshoe's input. Questioning Navis before tagging them for deletion is not abnormal. It might not be how Gumshoe strikes but this would not apply to everyone. Protoman is also going to say plainly that Mai is probably not that skilled virus considering her terms are not local. Protoman thinks now is early to worry about someone being too town to be town and Gumshoe is mistakenly arguing with Mai over virus hunting style instead of actual virus quality. Protoman was not defending Mai earlier. Protoman is willing to defend Mai now and ask Gumshoe to look for other links. What does Gumshoe think of Monoe, Sniper Penguin Hat and SOS Slave Boy together?

Protoman also thinks Slave Boy is contributing far more then Sniper Penguin Hat and comparing their posts is an insult to Slave Boy. Protoman would still comply with Slave Boy deletion orders but Haruhi has dibs on any Kyon hats so Protoman is less interested.

« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2011, 03:51:10 PM »
M, miss Chitose.
I never said it was scummy to look at more than one person, and it's a bad twist to press.
The accusation I hold is that Gumshoe said Mai was getting a free pass which is like saying that everyone needs to re-examine her more closely because we're letting her off on something.

Gumshoe.
The quote I gave comes from this post: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,9391.msg625114.html#msg625114
Y, you explain why Mai needed to vote Kyon.
I wanted to know why you explained her actions, and that it was a bad explanation because it's ED1, everyone'll answer any questions.
P, probably.
And are you pushing for a Mai/Kyon scumteam gambit on DAY 1?
M, miss Liliane, just hold on for a moment!

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2011, 04:41:24 PM »
All right, it appears that I should step in and say a few things. While I appreciate the unrestrained chaos of the first page, it is uninteresting to the task at hand.

Page two brings to interest Light Yagami. The circumstances around him have become far more chaotic than his response would belie. He believes himself to still have the luxury of the joke phase, when in reality he is being seriously questioned, unless I've missed something.

Oh my, Monoe appears to be interesting as well. Perhaps I should ask you the same question? What anti-town purpose did Mai's line of questioning have?

Ah, Mai, you have a good understanding of theory, but you are unwilling to let it go free. I suppose you consider yourself a classical artist. There is much more you can do with theory outside of the rigid standards put down by stodgy old men with beards. I personally find that freeing myself from those confines composes a piece that shows Sailor Moon as eager town. Can you not hear the atonal symphony of her effort?

Oh my, Monoe has editted in a very wrong note. A note so wrong even I can't appreciate it. The feeling is you want to emulate Mai's tune, because it worked so well for her. And I don't really feel you're doing it for the right reasons.

##Vote Monoe

Hmm, it appears I missed something, Kyon. Could you restate your case on Protoman? I do feel I was enjoying 4'33" so much I might have missed it. If you so desire, you can even add in your case on The Comedian. I do hope that I was just caught up in things and missed these.

Ah, Chitose, I'm not sure I yet agree with the vote on CATS. I can think of several reasons to take a minimalist approach to composing a great piece.

Oh, so you've posted your case Kyon. And how does attempting to start a wagon on you make him worse than whatever you have on Protoman?

Hmm, you bring up a good point, Mai. I'm all for flexibility and different thinking, but that IS significantly odder than I initially thought...

I fear that the words are running together, and there are too many notes on this page to continue...I got to about the end of page 3.

My conclusions are that Monoe is probably scum, Prinny is a bit too hesitant for my tastes, Mai knows what she's talking about, Gumshoe has some chance of being scum, that will probably be elucidated when I read page four, I hope, and Kyon needs to post his cases so I can assess him properly. Other people have not struck me as interesting at this point. Oh, and that Light Yagami needs to post more and more seriously.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2011, 04:56:06 PM »

-blink-

List of things that are wrong with this line:
1)  it's a total appeasement line. Appeasement is scummy.
2) "Posting something is better than not posting at all"  <--- That is the worst excuse I've heard in a while. Since when do we post for the sake of posting? Is this implying that you were only posting to relieve pressure from your wagon?

This reeks of scum intent and flailing.
Just everyone was like "moon needs to respond" would the better course of action have been to just come in like nothing happened?  Well anyways I guess I learned I'm just going to take a break before responding. I need a few hours. :<

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #107 on: May 06, 2011, 05:01:51 PM »
Sailor Moon's post has not done anything to make me feel better about her. She continues to give off over-defensive vibes and then hops on the player who seems to be the day's easiest target. She is not even placing her vote on Prinny because she finds the penguin scummy, she is placing her vote on the Prinny because it seems to be the safest vote. No, really:

Quote from: Lying Scum
I feel better about placing my vote on the Prinny until he makes a case but I think my opinions about that odd triangle are clear unless something changing comes up.

She said she wanted to pressure Protoman, but instead goes for parking her vote on Prinny until he makes a case. This is a horribly lazy way to use your vote and is not really scum-hunting in the slightest. I do not like it.

On the subject of the penguin, does anybody else get opportunistic vibes from his vote on me? After Protoman voted me, the Prinny followed with a somewhat weak case, only to back off suddenly after I posted a wall of text. I could see him as weaker scum who got intimidated by words. However, I would rather pursue Sailor Moon for now.

Mai, what do you think about The Comedian?

Cut by Seccom Masada-sensei: What is your case on me?

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #108 on: May 06, 2011, 05:18:17 PM »
Kyon, when you ask a question about something in a post, and then quote and respond to the answer to that question in the same post, it makes it look like you're just padding out your case to make it look more formidable than it is.

Not at all satisfied with Kyon's posting since I last posted.  His cases still mostly relate to others' negative reads on him as though thinking he's scum is a reason to lynch them.  Aside from some very weak fingers of suspicion towards Prinny and Monoe, his cases are just that Protoman is scummy for attacking a post claiming that Kyon is pro-town, and that I'm scummy for having a case on him, which he happens to consider bad (go figure).  The fact that he responds to my accusation of OMGUS with an OMGUS is a great punchline.

Prinny:  When I respond to your joke-vote-without-the-vote, you call me defensive.  When I don't respond to your post calling me defensive, you say I'm ignoring you.  Stop playing gotcha games and scumhunt.

Chitose:  I asked for a justification from Kyon and not everyone else because while others' cases looked more town motivated, Kyon's was lazy, reactionary OMGUS.  Pro-town thing to do would have been to move the vote off and find somewhere better to put it when Protoman answered his question.

Sailor Moon is sure painting scumminess with a broad brush.  Claiming that an argument reads town/town is generally pretty reasonable, but claiming that an argument reads scum/scum requires some pretty solid scum reads.  I don't like the way that she says that everyone involved is scummy without actually bothering to clarify what any of the points are.  Could be a sign of apathetic scum.  Probably my second choice after Kyon right now.

Cut by Cage post:  I disagree with your clear of Sailor Moon as eager town.  If she were derping it up like this with eagerness and effort, I might say that, but her apathy about actually following what the Kyon/Protoman thing seems to contradict that.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #109 on: May 06, 2011, 05:22:55 PM »
Donut Moon does not strike Protoman as overeager town. Donut Moon had better not hide for long hoping these votes go somewhere else.

Protman wonders if Monoe actually read other posts if Monoe has to ask what other Navis think of Sniper Penguin Hat. What does Monoe think of SOS Slave Boy right now?

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #110 on: May 06, 2011, 05:26:54 PM »
I won't calm down. I just need time to gather my emotions before trying to not make this a 100% fuck up game.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #111 on: May 06, 2011, 05:44:41 PM »
@John: I try to do intent reads more than I do gut reads, though I recognize both.

And I do accept frustrated townie as a legitimate read.

I don't see it in Sailor Moon though. I only see a lot of appeasement and deflection.

I'd like to see this lynch today.

Monoe isn't a BAD lynch, as I've indicated... but I'd prefer a Sailor Scum lynch.

P-Edit: LOTS of posting.

@Sailor Scum: Stop using Appeal to Emotion. If you're upset, just leave the thread and come back later.

@Protoman: If she lurks, she'll be lynched in due course.

@Monoe: Comedian is null ATM. His newest post to me reads with things that I like and things that I don't. I want more time before I commit a read to him. He's not the lynch for today though.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #112 on: May 06, 2011, 05:45:31 PM »
Protoman, I do not recall reading anybody else point out what I pointed out about Prinny.

My opinions on Shitaisan have not changed much since my last post. He seems unmotivated and rather non-decisive. For somebody who has his vote down on The Comedian, he seems to be focusing a lot more on other people, and his case on The Comedian itself seems to have essentially formed because Shitaisan disagreed with The Comedian's vote on him. Shitaisan's choice to sit back and attack the person voting him instead of actively scumhunting does not look good in my eyes, and like I have said before, most of his traits are not traits that I like seeing in my townies. He is my secondary pick for scum as is. I would like to know whether or not Mai's townie read on him is still functional, too.

The Comedian's recent post looks better to me, and he has generally gone in the opposite direction of Sailor Moon since their initial defensive posts that failed to contribute. I am not particularly interested in attacking him like I was two posts ago now that he has posted some acceptable content.

« Reply #113 on: May 06, 2011, 06:18:25 PM »
Quick reminder: Please do not remove your anonymous account from the No OS/Browser usergroup.
My account was not in that user group when I got it. You might want to re-check the other accounts.

Anyway. Moon looks bad, but I can't quite tell yet whether it's derp bad or derp scummy bad. In any case, I do not like the fear oozing from her posts and the same goes for her flawed speculative reasoning. I would probably give a pass to either, but both taken together... no. Actually, scratch that. She's most likely scum.

##Unvote
##Vote: Sailor Moon

:content: post in a few hours.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #114 on: May 06, 2011, 10:04:17 PM »
Protoman is also going to say plainly that Mai is probably not that skilled virus considering her terms are not local. Protoman thinks now is early to worry about someone being too town to be town and Gumshoe is mistakenly arguing with Mai over virus hunting style instead of actual virus quality.
I've got a very good idea who Mai is, and it's a player I expect better from than this.

What does Gumshoe think of Monoe, Sniper Penguin Hat and SOS Slave Boy together?
I agree that Prinny and Kyon are lousy, but I don't see what all the fuss is about Monoe. Everything she's posted so far seems reasonable enough to me.

Quote from: Whim
The quote I gave comes from this post: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,9391.msg625114.html#msg625114
Y, you explain why Mai needed to vote Kyon.
I wanted to know why you explained her actions, and that it was a bad explanation because it's ED1, everyone'll answer any questions.
P, probably.
OK I have no idea what you're reading. She's claiming 'I pressed Kyon for reactions!' and I'm saying 'Yeah if you really wanted to push him you'd have put a vote to it'. I'm not putting words in her mouth and frankly this is huge misrep.

And are you pushing for a Mai/Kyon scumteam gambit on DAY 1?
M, miss Liliane, just hold on for a moment!
If I feel there's good enough reason to suspect 'em? Yes, I am!

« Reply #115 on: May 06, 2011, 10:51:02 PM »
R, right, miss Mai never voted Kyon, which means he did just respond without needing a prod.
Kyon reacted just fine.
Mai didn't need to vote him to react.
Do you feel there's good reason to suspect Mai and Kyon are pulling a scum gambit where Mai quickly declares Kyon town?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #116 on: May 06, 2011, 11:37:10 PM »
I've got a very good idea who Mai is, and it's a player I expect better from than this.
Yare yare.
I really don't like that sentence. Like I really don't like it. All this kind of sentence does is throw unfounded suspicion on someone. Meta reads in generally aren't very conclusive but this isn't even a proper meta read. I mean, what proof do you have that Mai is who you think she is?
This kind of thinking is absolutely terrible in my opinion. After all, what's stopping me from making a statement like "I'm pretty sure I know who the Prinny is and he would never active lurk unless he were scum."?

I reread Monoe because her early game seemed a bit off, but I can't really find any scum intent in those posts for now.

The Comedian: In your first post you had nothing but points on me which I felt were incorrect, now you're at least looking at the other people. For those people who are wondering, the main part which I felt was misrepping was his statement that my original vote was OMGUS-y and that thing about defensive play. I still want clarification on what you meant by those.

Which brings us to NeoSerela. So many kinds of terrible, i dont even.
Protoman.EXE's #88 sums up my feelings about her #87. She uses emotion to excuse her complete lack of content. After all, her "case" on Prinny is completely unoriginal and all she's said about me/Protoman/The Comedian was a restatement of the facts. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but that's her entire contribution. Emotional excuses and reporting.
##Unvote
##Vote Sailor Moon

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #117 on: May 06, 2011, 11:46:12 PM »
Sailor Moon
I keep thinking of NeoSerela as Sailor Moon. :fail:
The above post should say "Which brings us to Sailor Moon".

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #118 on: May 06, 2011, 11:59:06 PM »
Sailor Moon's wagon is gaining speed rather fast, which makes me nervous. It should be noted that Shitaisan's vote puts her at L-2, due to Crocker's joke vote.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #119 on: May 07, 2011, 12:02:36 AM »
Crocker's joke vote.
Speaking of Mr. Crocker, it would be nice if he and C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER existed.