Author Topic: Iku Quest Che'tyrnadsat: A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 54087 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Iku Quest Che'tyrnadsat: A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #570 on: May 11, 2011, 02:14:20 AM »
> "I wonder if we could get her excited or agitated enough to go there herself and search the surrounding area, either for you or for the poltergeist, but keep her searching in a direction where her back is turned to the stand so Miss Inubashiri could sneak up behind her."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #571 on: May 11, 2011, 02:17:28 AM »
> "I wonder if we could get her excited or agitated enough to go there herself and search the surrounding area, either for you or for the poltergeist, but keep her searching in a direction where her back is turned to the stand so Miss Inubashiri could sneak up behind her."

>"Inubashiri good at sneaking?" says Nue.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #572 on: May 11, 2011, 02:18:20 AM »
> "I am not sure. I imagine she must have some sort of stealth training, though, since she is a patrol guard. We could always ask her, I suppose."

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #573 on: May 11, 2011, 02:29:11 AM »
> "I am not sure. I imagine she must have some sort of stealth training, though, since she is a patrol guard. We could always ask her, I suppose."

>Nue nods. "Maybe. Asking is the best idea."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #574 on: May 11, 2011, 02:31:37 AM »
> "Keeping Miss Shameimaru distracted may be the best thing, then. Now we just need to decide with what we will keep her distracted. I suspect that, if we let on that Miss Himekaidou has seen the poltergeist for herself, that should occupy her attention for a few moments."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #575 on: May 11, 2011, 02:35:28 AM »
> "Keeping Miss Shameimaru distracted may be the best thing, then. Now we just need to decide with what we will keep her distracted. I suspect that, if we let on that Miss Himekaidou has seen the poltergeist for herself, that should occupy her attention for a few moments."

>Nue nods. "Especially if you could get your friend to make an appearance and make it seem more real."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #576 on: May 11, 2011, 02:38:36 AM »
> Frown.
> "That would be good, but she is waiting somewhere around Kourindou. She will be difficult to reach without also catching Miss Shameimaru's attention."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #577 on: May 11, 2011, 02:49:06 AM »
> Frown.
> "That would be good, but she is waiting somewhere around Kourindou. She will be difficult to reach without also catching Miss Shameimaru's attention."

>"She seemed to be pretty good at keeping out of sight," says Nue. "But I know what you mean. If she got wind of it, the whole thing would fall apart."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #578 on: May 11, 2011, 02:54:59 AM »
> "I wonder...would it be possible for you to get her to chase you to the stand, giving me the chance to meet with my friend without risk of Miss Shameimaru finding her? Or would Miss Shameimaru be too fast for you to keep the disguise up for long enough?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #579 on: May 11, 2011, 03:02:06 AM »
> "I wonder...would it be possible for you to get her to chase you to the stand, giving me the chance to meet with my friend without risk of Miss Shameimaru finding her? Or would Miss Shameimaru be too fast for you to keep the disguise up for long enough?"

>"Dunno," says Nue. "I'm pretty quick, though, so I think I could do it if I could keep a lead. One we get her there, though, you'd have to catch up. Don't know how long I could hold her."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #580 on: May 11, 2011, 03:18:07 AM »
> "I bet you could get a head start if you flew off before she realized where you were going. Perhaps you could pretend to whisper something to me, then make a face at her and leave for the lamprey stand, at which point I will tell Miss Shameimaru that you have seen the poltergeist."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #581 on: May 11, 2011, 03:22:32 AM »
> "I bet you could get a head start if you flew off before she realized where you were going. Perhaps you could pretend to whisper something to me, then make a face at her and leave for the lamprey stand, at which point I will tell Miss Shameimaru that you have seen the poltergeist."

>Nue nods. "Alright. I figured I'd just shout a couple taunts at her and run for it, but that works too."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #582 on: May 11, 2011, 03:32:24 AM »
> "Do you think you could get away with speaking like that?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #583 on: May 11, 2011, 03:36:45 AM »
> "Do you think you could get away with speaking like that?"

>"Shouting's easier than talking," says Nue.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #584 on: May 11, 2011, 03:47:28 AM »
> "You might be able to get away with one o your way out, then. How about this for a floating idea? You arrive at Miss Shameimaru very shortly after I do, but not quickly enough that it looks like we came together. When you see her, give a satisfied smirk, then after you land, hold you head up and ignore her as you walk past her to whisper to me. Once you have completed saying whatever you say to me, fly back in the direction of Mystia's stand, and shout something about how you will enjoy seeing her return to jail."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #585 on: May 11, 2011, 03:52:00 AM »
> "You might be able to get away with one o your way out, then. How about this for a floating idea? You arrive at Miss Shameimaru very shortly after I do, but not quickly enough that it looks like we came together. When you see her, give a satisfied smirk, then after you land, hold you head up and ignore her as you walk past her to whisper to me. Once you have completed saying whatever you say to me, fly back in the direction of Mystia's stand, and shout something about how you will enjoy seeing her return to jail."

>"You think we should tip her off that we're together at all?" says Nue.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #586 on: May 11, 2011, 03:59:11 AM »
> "Most likely not. Do you think that would do it, even if I acted shocked that you had found my friend?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #587 on: May 11, 2011, 04:07:39 AM »
> "Most likely not. Do you think that would do it, even if I acted shocked that you had found my friend?"

>"Well, if I knew you were after me," says Nue, "And I saw my enemy whispering to you, I'd definitely be suspicious."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #588 on: May 11, 2011, 04:09:35 AM »
> "Hmm. This is true. Perhaps shouting at a distance would be best. I do think mentioning that you have seen my friend will do the best job of getting her after you, though."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #589 on: May 11, 2011, 04:16:36 AM »
> "Hmm. This is true. Perhaps shouting at a distance would be best. I do think mentioning that you have seen my friend will do the best job of getting her after you, though."

>"Oh, I can do that," says Nue.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #590 on: May 11, 2011, 04:20:58 AM »
> "If you can do this, when she gives chase after you, I will call out my friend, and give her quick instructions before catching up. Ideally, once I have found the two of you at the lamprey stand, I will converse some more with her before my friend snaps a twig, or makes some other similar sound, to get Miss Shameimaru's attention."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #591 on: May 11, 2011, 04:29:26 AM »
> "If you can do this, when she gives chase after you, I will call out my friend, and give her quick instructions before catching up. Ideally, once I have found the two of you at the lamprey stand, I will converse some more with her before my friend snaps a twig, or makes some other similar sound, to get Miss Shameimaru's attention."

>Nue nods. "Right. I'll give her the runaround as long as I can."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #592 on: May 11, 2011, 10:54:37 AM »
> Nod.
> "Good. Now, once my friend has signaled her existence, you will also need to act interested. I will plant myself between Miss Shameimaru and the part of the wood from where the noise came and attempt to block her from entering. You should stay within her range of vision while still trying to look interested in also pursuing the noise. If this plays out correctly, she will have turned her back to the stand, where Miss Inubashiri will be hiding, giving Miss Inubashiri the perfect ambush opportunity while Miss Shameimaru is concentrating on getting around me toward the scoop that you supposedly got first."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #593 on: May 11, 2011, 03:27:44 PM »
> Nod.
> "Good. Now, once my friend has signaled her existence, you will also need to act interested. I will plant myself between Miss Shameimaru and the part of the wood from where the noise came and attempt to block her from entering. You should stay within her range of vision while still trying to look interested in also pursuing the noise. If this plays out correctly, she will have turned her back to the stand, where Miss Inubashiri will be hiding, giving Miss Inubashiri the perfect ambush opportunity while Miss Shameimaru is concentrating on getting around me toward the scoop that you supposedly got first."

>"Probably ought to fill in the stand owner," says Nue.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #594 on: May 11, 2011, 04:36:38 PM »
> "Yes, I figured we would need to do that as well."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #595 on: May 11, 2011, 04:48:55 PM »
> "Yes, I figured we would need to do that as well."

>"I think we can do this," says Nue. "Next thing is we oughta scout around the stand, and get a good idea what we can do with the layout there."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #596 on: May 11, 2011, 04:51:11 PM »
> "I think that would be best to do with Miss Inubashiri present, since she will be the one making the most use of the terrain to conceal herself. I suspect she also has had some training in that area."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #597 on: May 11, 2011, 04:53:14 PM »
> "I think that would be best to do with Miss Inubashiri present, since she will be the one making the most use of the terrain to conceal herself. I suspect she also has had some training in that area."

>Nue nods. "Point. Where is she?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #598 on: May 11, 2011, 07:02:28 PM »
> "Lord Tenma tells me she is on patrol around the Forest of Magic. He could not say exactly where, but this is understandable. We will probably need to look around a bit to find her."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #599 on: May 11, 2011, 07:16:38 PM »
> "Lord Tenma tells me she is on patrol around the Forest of Magic. He could not say exactly where, but this is understandable. We will probably need to look around a bit to find her."

>Nue nods. "Suppose so, just there's a lot of forest out there."

>_