Author Topic: Iku Quest Che'tyrnadsat: A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 54099 times)

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
Re: Iku Quest Che'tyrnadsat: A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #270 on: May 04, 2011, 10:48:20 PM »
Then do your thing.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #271 on: May 04, 2011, 10:49:15 PM »
> "And I am sure I am not the only one to realize that it is no way for any of the parties involved to live. I have seen this myself, with Tenshi's behaviour in Bhava-Agra, and how it has influenced both her attitude toward her fellow celestials and their attitude toward her. It is...unpleasant upon which to dwell."
> "But...the whole point behind her craft is a demonstration of the equality of personal vulnerability, how no one is without fault. I wonder if there would be a way for her to continue this sentiment while changing activities to something less offensively invasive."

>"I doubt she would be willing to do that," says Lord Tenma. "She has placed so much effort into her work, can you see her changing her heart on that?"

>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #272 on: May 04, 2011, 11:28:46 PM »
> "Mmm, that is a tricky affair, yes. But her methods clearly aren't very practical, either."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #273 on: May 04, 2011, 11:32:57 PM »
> "Mmm, that is a tricky affair, yes. But her methods clearly aren't very practical, either."

>"I think that is largely why she does it," says Lord Tenma.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #274 on: May 05, 2011, 12:54:03 AM »
> "She wants to be in trouble?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #275 on: May 05, 2011, 01:09:13 AM »
> "She wants to be in trouble?"

>"There are many meanings for practical, Messenger," says Lord Tenma. "I thought you meant hard to acquire."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #276 on: May 05, 2011, 01:16:21 AM »
> "Oh. My apologies. it's been a rough couple of days. I meant not very practical in the sense that it must make her life very hard. Journalism is at least readily appreciable, but...this sort of thing just irritates people and gets one in trouble. I can only imagine it turning into a death spiral of incarceration from this point forward."

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #277 on: May 05, 2011, 01:35:59 AM »
> "Oh. My apologies. it's been a rough couple of days. I meant not very practical in the sense that it must make her life very hard. Journalism is at least readily appreciable, but...this sort of thing just irritates people and gets one in trouble. I can only imagine it turning into a death spiral of incarceration from this point forward."

>"I see," says Lord Tenma. "To be frank, I didn't see a reason to get involved until it brought trouble to us."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #278 on: May 05, 2011, 02:37:56 AM »
> "Understandably so. To be honest, as I am disappointed in myself, I am also a little disappointed in the Yama for taking such an action, when so many others have fallen victim and not tried to retaliate in such a way. I can only hope that she got caught up in the heat of the moment and made a rash decision, just as I did."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #279 on: May 05, 2011, 02:58:42 AM »
> "Understandably so. To be honest, as I am disappointed in myself, I am also a little disappointed in the Yama for taking such an action, when so many others have fallen victim and not tried to retaliate in such a way. I can only hope that she got caught up in the heat of the moment and made a rash decision, just as I did."

>"It made a difficult position," says Lord Tenma. "I'm sure you can appreciate it."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #280 on: May 05, 2011, 03:45:15 AM »
> "Very much so, yes. But as someone that has just recently made a rash and uncharacteristic decision themselves, I am forced to wonder if perhaps the initial presentation was unnecessarily harsh."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #281 on: May 05, 2011, 03:48:22 AM »
> "Very much so, yes. But as someone that has just recently made a rash and uncharacteristic decision themselves, I am forced to wonder if perhaps the initial presentation was unnecessarily harsh."

>"Continue explaining," says Lord Tenma.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #282 on: May 05, 2011, 03:55:33 AM »
> "I can do this, but in order to avoid making more assumptions, I must ask a question first. Miss Shameimaru has made it a point to demonstrate the vulnerability of everyone, regardless of power or status. I know she has photographed both Tenshi and myself a few times, and I suspect there is a sizable list of notable Gensokyo names in her collection, such as Lady Yakumo, Lady Yasaka, Lady Moriya, Lady Hijiri, Miss Hakurei, and others. If I may ask, how many of us have come to you, seeking to have Miss Shameimaru punished for her actions?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #283 on: May 05, 2011, 04:23:16 AM »
> "I can do this, but in order to avoid making more assumptions, I must ask a question first. Miss Shameimaru has made it a point to demonstrate the vulnerability of everyone, regardless of power or status. I know she has photographed both Tenshi and myself a few times, and I suspect there is a sizable list of notable Gensokyo names in her collection, such as Lady Yakumo, Lady Yasaka, Lady Moriya, Lady Hijiri, Miss Hakurei, and others. If I may ask, how many of us have come to you, seeking to have Miss Shameimaru punished for her actions?"

>"They tend to take matters into their own hands," says Lord Tenma.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #284 on: May 05, 2011, 04:33:17 AM »
> Nod.
> "As I figured. All of the rest of us choose to deal with her on our own, should we choose to deal with her at all. But the Yama is photographed once, which I am sure many in Gensokyo wish they could claim, and she goes out and forces a hard decision on you in response, instead of coping on our own as the rest of us do? It seems very much like petty vengeance, especially considering it comes from the one whom we trust to be impartial enough to judge Gensokyo's souls and send them to their appropriate afterlife destination."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #285 on: May 05, 2011, 04:35:32 AM »
> Nod.
> "As I figured. All of the rest of us choose to deal with her on our own, should we choose to deal with her at all. But the Yama is photographed once, which I am sure many in Gensokyo wish they could claim, and she goes out and forces a hard decision on you in response, instead of coping on our own as the rest of us do? It seems very much like petty vengeance, especially considering it comes from the one whom we trust to be impartial enough to judge Gensokyo's souls and send them to their appropriate afterlife destination."

>"You can imagine that was a difficult position," says Lord Tenma.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #286 on: May 05, 2011, 04:43:47 AM »
> "I can certainly imagine it was for you, yes. But for her, she had much better options at her disposal. She could have dealt with it as everyone else does, or she could have been the better person and simply ignored it, which would be fitting of the position of Yama. If nothing else, the act would eventually weigh against Miss Shameimaru's soul when her time came, and that could have been punishment enough. Both of those options would have been better choices than the one she made, which not only comes across as petty but was incredibly unfair to you."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #287 on: May 05, 2011, 04:57:56 AM »
> "I can certainly imagine it was for you, yes. But for her, she had much better options at her disposal. She could have dealt with it as everyone else does, or she could have been the better person and simply ignored it, which would be fitting of the position of Yama. If nothing else, the act would eventually weigh against Miss Shameimaru's soul when her time came, and that could have been punishment enough. Both of those options would have been better choices than the one she made, which not only comes across as petty but was incredibly unfair to you."

>"I would prefer not to comment," says Lord Tenma.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #288 on: May 05, 2011, 05:10:40 AM »
> Nod.
> "Of course. But what the Yama fails to realize is that every second Miss Shameimaru spends in jail is another second proving Miss Shameimaru's point, that everyone is vulnerable sometimes. Not only is the Yama apparently vulnerable from a physical standpoint, but she seems to be vulnerable from an emotional standpoint as well. If she still maintains her position on this issue, she is costing herself respect and trustworthiness - how are we to believe one that throws such a fit over having their undergarments photographed is qualified to control the afterlife destination of Gensokyo's souls? Now, I suspect the Yama simply lost her head in a moment of weakness, because I have experienced such a thing myself recently, but it is important to make sure this is acknowledged publicly, and perhaps the best way to do this is to acknowledge that the initial sentencing was, perhaps, too harsh, coming from such an emotional state and difficult position."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #289 on: May 05, 2011, 05:26:47 AM »
> Nod.
> "Of course. But what the Yama fails to realize is that every second Miss Shameimaru spends in jail is another second proving Miss Shameimaru's point, that everyone is vulnerable sometimes. Not only is the Yama apparently vulnerable from a physical standpoint, but she seems to be vulnerable from an emotional standpoint as well. If she still maintains her position on this issue, she is costing herself respect and trustworthiness - how are we to believe one that throws such a fit over having their undergarments photographed is qualified to control the afterlife destination of Gensokyo's souls? Now, I suspect the Yama simply lost her head in a moment of weakness, because I have experienced such a thing myself recently, but it is important to make sure this is acknowledged publicly, and perhaps the best way to do this is to acknowledge that the initial sentencing was, perhaps, too harsh, coming from such an emotional state and difficult position."

>"There is not much I can do about that," says Lord Tenma.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #290 on: May 05, 2011, 11:05:39 AM »
> "Mmm, I see. ...Shall I speak with the Yama herself, then?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #291 on: May 05, 2011, 02:37:16 PM »
> "Mmm, I see. ...Shall I speak with the Yama herself, then?"

>"That would be a good idea," says Lord Tenma. "Who could question if she reverses her stance, I certain couldn't."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #292 on: May 05, 2011, 04:33:50 PM »
> Nod.
> "I will do this, then."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #293 on: May 05, 2011, 04:39:48 PM »
> Nod.
> "I will do this, then."

>"I wish you luck," says Lord Tenma. "Though you cannot see it, do rest assured I am giving you an encouraging smile."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #294 on: May 05, 2011, 04:41:10 PM »
> Give a smile of our own.
> "Thank you. I will be sure to report to you the results of this upcoming discussion."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #295 on: May 05, 2011, 05:05:53 PM »
> Give a smile of our own.
> "Thank you. I will be sure to report to you the results of this upcoming discussion."

>"I'll consider it proper amends for letting Miss Shameimaru free," says Lord Tenma. "Go now."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #296 on: May 05, 2011, 07:01:40 PM »
> "Understood. Until then."
> Give Lord Tenma a deep bow, then head back outside.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #297 on: May 05, 2011, 09:59:08 PM »
> "Understood. Until then."
> Give Lord Tenma a deep bow, then head back outside.

>You bow, and depart Lord Tenma's presence.
>You make your way back outside without any issues. Things outside of Tenma's manor don't seem much different than they were beforehand.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #298 on: May 05, 2011, 10:04:29 PM »
> Eesh, what an ugly situation...
> How long has it been since Aya departed to print her papers?
> How far away is Turtle House?
> How far away is Komachi's docking station at the Sanzu River?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #299 on: May 05, 2011, 10:26:42 PM »
> Eesh, what an ugly situation...
> How long has it been since Aya departed to print her papers?
> How far away is Turtle House?
> How far away is Komachi's docking station at the Sanzu River?

>It is difficult, to say the least, but at least some progress has been made.
>It's probably been an hour or so.
>You suspect you could get there within ten to twenty minutes.
>You're not very sure how far away the Sanzu river is from here, but it would likely take the better part of an hour to get there.

>_