Author Topic: It is back! Mystic Square After ~ Shinki Quest!  (Read 135425 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: It is back! Mystic Square After ~ Shinki Quest!
« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2011, 09:13:10 PM »
>Once we're properly back home, create a small circular chamber some miles underground, and shift ourselves and Byakuren into it.

« Reply #151 on: April 14, 2011, 09:14:30 PM »
>Once we're properly back home, create a small circular chamber some miles underground, and shift ourselves and Byakuren into it.
> Make sure there's a rotating bed, mirrored ceiling, and Barry White playing.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #152 on: April 15, 2011, 12:52:26 PM »
> "Good luck, sweetie, and be careful!"
> Go through the gate. When we get back to Makai, rub our temple and sigh.
> How tired are we?
>You're back in Makai! You rub your temple - it's particularily stressed out.
>GOD POWER KEEPS YOUR PIMP HAND STRONG You're a deity! Sleeping is only for shows.
>This is done! Byakuren gasps.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #153 on: April 15, 2011, 01:17:20 PM »
>Calm, even voice.
>"So. It is not possible for me to describe how furious I am at you right now. Let us say it is mythical and leave it at that. Now, despite this, I am tempted to show you a mercy you've most certainly cannot earn. I am going to teach you humility. You are going to kneel before me, and you are going to place your head to the stone. And you will pledge your infinite loyalty to me. Should I need a footstool, you will offer your back. Should I need to blow my nose, you will offer your hair. Should I say jump, you will not only say how high, you will perform acrobatics in the process in an effort to please me. I shall make this offer only once, and should you decline this time..."
>Lean forward.
>"I will teach you what it means to be made into mythology. Am I absolutely clear?"
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 11:33:57 AM by Purvissimo »

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #154 on: April 15, 2011, 02:30:37 PM »
>Calm, even voice.
>"So. It is not possible for me to describe how furious I am at you right now. Let us say it is mythical and leave it at that. Now, despite this, I am tempted to whow you a mercy you've most certainly cannot earn. I am going to teach you humility. You are going to kneel before me, and you are going to place your head to the stone. And you will pledge your infinite loyalty to me. Should I need a footstool, you will offer your back. Should I need to blow my nose, you will offer your hair. Should I say jump, you will not only say how high, you will perform acrobatics in the process in an effort to please me. I shall make this offer only once, and should you decline this time..."
>Lean forward.
>"I will teach you what it means to be made into mythology. Am I absolutely clear?"
>Byakuren's face turns into one of absolute confusion and horror. For added effect, you deploy your wings in a very scary way as you say this!
>She staggers as you lean forward to her.
>"E-Eeh? W-What did I do for that?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #155 on: April 15, 2011, 02:34:26 PM »
>"I offered you mercy. In your pride, you spurned my generosity and forsook those you claimed you were going to help. Then you cost me my daughter. Again, words cannot describe how furious I am with you . And you are now failing to do any of those things I've asked of you, which is leading me to believe you have no intention of even trying to make amends for your unpardonable acts. Oh dear."

Edit: Should she reject, let me handle it when I wake up. I got some plans to express things with proper elegance.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 02:36:16 PM by Purvissimo »

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #156 on: April 15, 2011, 03:58:53 PM »
>"I offered you mercy. In your pride, you spurned my generosity and forsook those you claimed you were going to help. Then you cost me my daughter. Again, words cannot describe how furious I am with you . And you are now failing to do any of those things I've asked of you, which is leading me to believe you have no intention of even trying to make amends for your unpardonable acts. Oh dear."
>"W-What are you talking about? Your daughter isn't lost, she's right on the other side of that gate! Besides, you're the one who was doing wrong things, sealing me just because I was helping the Youkai of the world!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #157 on: April 15, 2011, 09:44:24 PM »
>Frown.
>"And humility still escapes you, as does intelligence."
>Shake head.
>"But I shall still help you. It's clear that your karma needs a good cleansing, and when I am through with you, the Yama is going to give you all kinds of extra credit. I am first going to brand your soul, woman. I'm sure you don't understand what that means, but keep it in mind. Then...well, words can't describe what I'm going to spend the rest of your natural life doing to you. Let's just say you're going to get to see organs you never new that you had, and feel sensations that are going to make you reflect upon your time in Hokkai as a time in absolute paradise. There will be no being in the universe more miserable than you, I assure you."
>"And sooner or later, you're going to perish. Perhaps from age, perhaps from deprivation, perhaps because I am eager to move on. And I can see the smug little grin inside your head, thinking that once this lifetime is over, all will be done. No, it won't be that easy, I'm afraid. I am going to follow that brand on your soul, and don't think I won't do it, and I will find your next incarnation. And then I shall lead her into every vice imaginable. Don't pretend you'll be too strong-willed for it, we both know how easy it is to mislead and deceive someone into sin. And oh dear, you will be lead into them all. Theft, adultery, rape, betrayal, murder, cannibalism, genocide...You next life will be very bleak indeed.
>"And, when all that is over, I'm sure you'll understand what your karma will look like. Perhaps the life that follows will be that of a slug or a cockroach. And I will find that vermin you have become, and I will squish it. And I will continue to do so, until you've become something palatable, upon which I will devour it."
>"And someday, someday you'll again regain a sapient form. And I will kidnap you. And raise you as my own, in an illusion of love and caring. Until I strangle you for your eighteen birthday.
>"And so on. I imagine that you understand the basics now. Twice I've offered you mercy and twice you've spurned it, bringing catastrophe. You, my dear proud fool, are going to become the stuff of mythology."

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #158 on: April 15, 2011, 10:26:04 PM »

Holy shit, Purvis.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #159 on: April 16, 2011, 12:23:23 AM »
I told you I had this.

« Reply #160 on: April 16, 2011, 12:24:28 AM »
So, uh, I'm guessing Shinki's going to be the dominant one in this relationship.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #161 on: April 16, 2011, 10:00:08 PM »
I am destroyed.
>Frown.
>"And humility still escapes you, as does intelligence."
>Shake head.
>"But I shall still help you. It's clear that your karma needs a good cleansing, and when I am through with you, the Yama is going to give you all kinds of extra credit. I am first going to brand your soul, woman. I'm sure you don't understand what that means, but keep it in mind. Then...well, words can't describe what I'm going to spend the rest of your natural life doing to you. Let's just say you're going to get to see organs you never new that you had, and feel sensations that are going to make you reflect upon your time in Hokkai as a time in absolute paradise. There will be no being in the universe more miserable than you, I assure you."
>"And sooner or later, you're going to perish. Perhaps from age, perhaps from deprivation, perhaps because I am eager to move on. And I can see the smug little grin inside your head, thinking that once this lifetime is over, all will be done. No, it won't be that easy, I'm afraid. I am going to follow that brand on your soul, and don't think I won't do it, and I will find your next incarnation. And then I shall lead her into every vice imaginable. Don't pretend you'll be too strong-willed for it, we both know how easy it is to mislead and deceive someone into sin. And oh dear, you will be lead into them all. Theft, adultery, rape, betrayal, murder, cannibalism, genocide...You next life will be very bleak indeed.
>"And, when all that is over, I'm sure you'll understand what your karma will look like. Perhaps the life that follows will be that of a slug or a cockroach. And I will find that vermin you have become, and I will squish it. And I will continue to do so, until you've become something palatable, upon which I will devour it."
>"And someday, someday you'll again regain a sapient form. And I will kidnap you. And raise you as my own, in an illusion of love and caring. Until I strangle you for your eighteen birthday.
>"And so on. I imagine that you understand the basics now. Twice I've offered you mercy and twice you've spurned it, bringing catastrophe. You, my dear proud fool, are going to become the stuff of mythology."
>As you start to speak, you walk closer and closer to Byakuren, making her retreat towards the wall.
>By the end of your speech, she's in fetal position on the floor, crying as she sobs in between reciting a mantra to ward away negative thoughts, that clearly isn't working. She then switches to ask for forgiveness, mercy and many other things. That she's sorry for all that has happened lately, that she will personally give you massages 24/7, and many other things.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #162 on: April 16, 2011, 10:31:39 PM »
>"I don't see that forehead hitting the floor. And I certainly don't hear it."

I'll leave mercy or not up to youse guys. I just wanted to break her.

« Reply #163 on: April 16, 2011, 10:51:10 PM »
Mercy. She knows not what she has done. That, and I bet she gives good massages.

So, uh, what are we even going to do with her?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #164 on: April 16, 2011, 10:52:30 PM »
Well, we'll never lack for a stool or a handtowel.

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #165 on: April 16, 2011, 11:08:36 PM »
Eh, let's not go that far, we ain't that cruel for something like this.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #166 on: April 16, 2011, 11:10:06 PM »
Also Yumeko would probably appreciate a pet, if we don't feel like dragging her around with us.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #167 on: April 17, 2011, 12:35:27 AM »
>"I don't see that forehead hitting the floor. And I certainly don't hear it."
>Byakuren does this instantly! You can feel her fear in pretty much every way possible... she's that afraid of death and straying from her principles.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #168 on: April 17, 2011, 12:38:46 AM »
Welp, votes are in as far as I'm concerned.

>"Hmmm. Well, you've certainly shaped up, but I am sad to see it is not realization of your failings but rather fear of consequences that has inspired. But...I suppose one can't have everything. I suppose I can allow you my offer still. Now I'd like to hear that vow I asked for, and remember, make it perfect."

>_

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #169 on: April 17, 2011, 01:25:42 AM »
Welp, votes are in as far as I'm concerned.

>"Hmmm. Well, you've certainly shaped up, but I am sad to see it is not realization of your failings but rather fear of consequences that has inspired. But...I suppose one can't have everything. I suppose I can allow you my offer still. Now I'd like to hear that vow I asked for, and remember, make it perfect."
>Byakuren bows before you and asks for forgiveness in the most pathetic way possible, with her still in tears and all that. It's up to you if you want to let that bit pass.
>_
>This is no place to overthrow the parser.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #170 on: April 17, 2011, 01:31:00 AM »
>"Oh you're going to work toward earning that. But I meant the vow of undying loyalty and subservience, built on all you hold dear. And do be detailed."

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #171 on: April 18, 2011, 03:55:32 AM »
>"Oh you're going to work toward earning that. But I meant the vow of undying loyalty and subservience, built on all you hold dear. And do be detailed."
>"It's all yours... My body, my soul, everything is at your service!"

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #172 on: April 18, 2011, 04:10:03 AM »
>"I'm looking for something a bit more... thourough. You know, 'I, blahblahblah, Buddihst monk and blahblahblah, swear upon blahblahblah that I will blahblahblah', that sort of thing."
>"And do remember to be detailed."

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #173 on: April 18, 2011, 01:35:47 PM »
>"I'm looking for something a bit more... thourough. You know, 'I, blahblahblah, Buddihst monk and blahblahblah, swear upon blahblahblah that I will blahblahblah', that sort of thing."
>"And do remember to be detailed."
>"T-Then..."
>"I, Byakuren Hijiri, Buddhist monk and friend to Youkai, solemnly sweat on this sacred ground that I will forever serve you... in body and in soul I bow down to every wish and desire you may have!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #174 on: April 18, 2011, 02:01:56 PM »
>Sigh.
>"Well, I suppose that will do."

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #175 on: April 18, 2011, 03:01:50 PM »
>Sigh.
>"Well, I suppose that will do."
>"S-So will you let me live?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #176 on: April 18, 2011, 03:39:58 PM »
>"Presuming a lack of failures or irritation on your part, I suppose I may find it fit to educate you in more subtle ways."
>Shift us back up to the surface, not far from Pandemonium itself.
>"Mmm, what to do with you..."

« Reply #177 on: April 18, 2011, 03:41:15 PM »
> Who came up with the idea of Yumeko wearing the maid dress? Was that us, or Yumeko?
> Ponder how Byakuren would look in a maid's dress.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #178 on: April 18, 2011, 05:01:38 PM »
>"Presuming a lack of failures or irritation on your part, I suppose I may find it fit to educate you in more subtle ways."
>Shift us back up to the surface, not far from Pandemonium itself.
>"Mmm, what to do with you..."
>The two of you return to the surface. You can see Yumeko tossing debris out of Pandemonium with reckless abandon.
> Who came up with the idea of Yumeko wearing the maid dress? Was that us, or Yumeko?
> Ponder how Byakuren would look in a maid's dress.
>Definitively it was Yumeko! Ever since you created her she had this wild maid fetish.
>The blood, it flows. From your nose that is.

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #179 on: April 18, 2011, 10:42:54 PM »
> Stifle that nose. Go see what Yumeko is doing while pondering what to do with Byakuren.