Author Topic: Parsee Quest (Part 4)  (Read 72049 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Parsee Quest (Part 4)
« Reply #240 on: February 19, 2011, 11:23:45 PM »
>"Is it one of those dolls that moves on it's own?"

« Reply #241 on: February 19, 2011, 11:27:47 PM »
> "And stop being rude: we're tryin' to help you keep from having Yuuka roll you."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #242 on: February 19, 2011, 11:36:51 PM »
>"Is it one of those dolls that moves on it's own?"

> "No, it never did anything like that."

> "And stop being rude: we're tryin' to help you keep from having Yuuka roll you."

> The blue-haired girl pouts.  "...'Kay."

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #243 on: February 19, 2011, 11:40:13 PM »
>"Okay. Best thing we can do? Ask around town. People from all over have crossed through there; so there's a good chance someone saw something."

« Reply #244 on: February 19, 2011, 11:41:26 PM »
> Sigh. Back to that mansion? At least we can use the time to check up on Cirno and Hourai.
> "Okay, I think I know where to look for the doll."
> Damn, we don't want to spoil the location of Cirno's hideout. Should we split up, or stick together?
> "Oh, hey, that reminds me. Nazrin, to find something or someone, do you need to of actually met or seen the thing, or what?"

Ignore the crossed out parts: I see what Purv's up to.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 11:50:11 PM by Sectretariat »

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #245 on: February 19, 2011, 11:51:27 PM »
>"Okay. Best thing we can do? Ask around town. People from all over have crossed through there; so there's a good chance someone saw something."

> "Whatever floats your boat."

> Sigh. Back to that mansion? At least we can use the time to check up on Cirno and Hourai.
> "Okay, I think I know where to look for the doll."
> Damn, we don't want to spoil the location of Cirno's hideout. Should we split up, or stick together?
> "Oh, hey, that reminds me. Nazrin, to find something or someone, do you need to of actually met or seen the thing, or what?"

> You're getting sick of that mansion.  Good opportunity to check up on Cirno and Hourai, at least.
> "Really?!"
> Cirno probably won't like it if you bring an outsider to the hideout.  Tenshi would probably be the most interested in going.
> You ask Nazrin if she has to have met/seen the person or object to find it.  Nazrin shakes her head.
> "I was able to find Yuuka without having met her.  If I've heard of or know of its existence, I can find it."

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

« Reply #246 on: February 19, 2011, 11:53:43 PM »
Damn it, too late. Okay, I think I can rectify the situation, but it'll involve getting Ran, Nazrin, and Tenshi to go on their own...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #247 on: February 19, 2011, 11:55:11 PM »
>"But really, the town's your best bet. There's no way it's still going to be there now."

« Reply #248 on: February 19, 2011, 11:58:20 PM »
Actually, Purv, let's do it like this...

> "Okay, yeah, first thing we need to do is go back to the Human Village."

If we do it your way, she'll insist on following up on whatever idea we had. This way, we can lead her to believe that the doll's near the Human Village.

EDIT: Also, here's another thought: after we get Tenshi to the Human Village, we'll need to split from Nazrin and Ran in order to talk to Cirno. While we're doing that, Ran and Nazrin can start looking for Chen using Nazrin's abilities (if it helps, we now know that Chen's hat is in Kourindou).
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 12:02:28 AM by Sectretariat »

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #249 on: February 20, 2011, 12:02:37 AM »
> "Okay, yeah, first thing we need to do is go back to the Human Village."

> You suggest going back to the Human Village first.
> "So, the first step to finding it is there?"

> _

« Reply #250 on: February 20, 2011, 12:03:31 AM »
> "That's right. You ready?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #251 on: February 20, 2011, 12:09:51 AM »
> "That's right. You ready?"

> The blue-haired girl nods.  "Yeah.  Wriggle, you wanna come?"
> "Nah, I've got kind of a bad rep there.  Nothin' serious, but..."
> "Okay, then."

> _

« Reply #252 on: February 20, 2011, 12:12:53 AM »
> So, off we go. On Ran, if she's still willing.
> Whisper in Ran's ear "Can you get her to her guardian when we get there?"
> Disguise whispering as us snuggling into her fur.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #253 on: February 20, 2011, 12:13:49 AM »
>Before departing, give Wriggle a thumbs up. Maybe it's not her fault this celestial is enough of a dick we had to manipulate her and make ourselves look good, but she helped with that.

« Reply #254 on: February 20, 2011, 12:16:18 AM »
> Yeah, Wriggle's pretty cool. Wonder if she and Yamame'll get along: they're both bugs, right?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #255 on: February 20, 2011, 12:23:31 AM »
> So, off we go. On Ran, if she's still willing.
> Whisper in Ran's ear "Can you get her to her guardian when we get there?"
> Disguise whispering as us snuggling into her fur.

> She's probably still willing to give you guys a ride.  She's been pretty patient this whole time.
> You ask her if she can get the celestial to her guardian by snuggling into her fur.
> 'Yes, I should be able to,' she whispers back.

>Before departing, give Wriggle a thumbs up. Maybe it's not her fault this celestial is enough of a dick we had to manipulate her and make ourselves look good, but she helped with that.

> Yeah, Wriggle's pretty cool. Wonder if she and Yamame'll get along: they're both bugs, right?

> Before you head off, you give Wriggle a thumbs up.  She seems to get along with the celestial, at least.
> Wriggle returns the thumbs up.  "Oh yeah, almost forgot, if you see an ice fairy(?) around, tell 'er to come my neck of the woods for a change."
> Well, that's one thing they have in common.  Maybe they would get along.

> _

« Reply #256 on: February 20, 2011, 12:26:49 AM »

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #257 on: February 20, 2011, 12:33:17 AM »
> And we're riding, and we're riding...

> When it's cold~ outside~ am I here in vain?  Hold on~ to the night~ there will beee noo shaaame!
> You, Nazrin, and the celestial ride Ran to the Human Village.  As you reach the outskirts, Ran slows to a walk.  It looks like the village has been completely fixed now; there are lots of humans milling around.  They don't notice Ran yet, but you don't think they'll react too kindly to a Kourindou-sized kitsune waltzing into their village.
> You hear a low whistle coming from nearby.  "Check out this sweet fox," you hear Mokou say in a deadpan voice.  She's standing nearby with her hands in her pockets.  She sees the celestial and raises an eyebrow.
> Nazrin has already jumped off Ran and is starting towards the village.

> _

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #258 on: February 20, 2011, 12:36:43 AM »
>"Mokou!"
>Jump and make a friend hug. Cause she's one of the cool folks

Mokou Fan

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #259 on: February 20, 2011, 12:37:14 AM »
>Proceed to take all Mokou's yens
>"Meet you at the temple, Nazrin! Tell your tiger hi for me!"
>Let Ran make the next move, she knows what to do.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #260 on: February 20, 2011, 12:43:24 AM »
>"Mokou!"
>Jump and make a friend hug. Cause she's one of the cool folks

> You surprise Mokou by tackle-hugging her.  She manages to catch you before you can knock her over.
> "Whoa, there.  I ran into Eirin a while back, she said the operation was a success...?"

>Proceed to take all Mokou's yens
>"Meet you at the temple, Nazrin! Tell your tiger hi for me!"
>Let Ran make the next move, she knows what to do.

> ALL YO YENS YIP YIP YAP
> Nazrin waves at you with her dowsing rods and keeps running.
> The celestial dismounts Ran.  "Where's the doll?"
> Ran starts to walk towards the village.  'Just follow me.'
> Mokou watches them walk away.  "...Her clothing is kind of...this doesn't have anything to do with that oarfish youkai that showed up yesterday, does it?"

> _

« Reply #261 on: February 20, 2011, 12:46:39 AM »
> "Hm... that might be her guardian. That girl's celestial, and we're trying to make her go home before Yuuka beats the crap out of her."
> Should we follow? If she tries to run away, we can hit her over the head with a chair.
> "Oh, yeah, and it worked. Reimu's okay and safe in the underground. With Satori, not with the oni, I mean." Remember Satori's embarrased expression, and giggle mischeviously.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 12:48:30 AM by Sectretariat »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #262 on: February 20, 2011, 12:49:15 AM »
>Follow, motion for Mokou to come along and converse along the way.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #263 on: February 20, 2011, 12:53:07 AM »
> "Hm... that might be her guardian. That girl's celestial, and we're trying to make her go home before Yuuka beats the crap out of her."
> Should we follow? If she tries to run away, we can hit her over the head with a chair.

> "She got Yuuka mad at her...?  Eh, it'd be better to get her out before there's any serious damage done.  To her and the surroundings..."  Mokou scowls.
> You contemplate following the celestial into the village.  You have a chair; you can just bludgeon her with it if she tries anything funny...

>Follow, motion for Mokou to come along and converse along the way.

> Might as well.  You and Mokou head into the village, conversing along the way.
> When you walk into the village, you can see Ran up ahead.  The humans aren't screaming and running for their lives, but they're doing their best to avoid her.  You see the celestial standing next to her.
> "There goes Keine," Mokou notes.  Sure enough, Keine is walking towards Ran and the celestial with a strange woman in a shawl following closely behind.  Oh, isn't that the kind of shawl celestials wear?  It's really big!

> _

« Reply #264 on: February 20, 2011, 12:57:38 AM »
> That's gotta be the guardian. Wow, the shawl kinda looks like a fish's tail when it's all wavy like that.
> Be quiet like a mouse and get behind Tenshi. If she's gonna fight or run, bring out that chair and whack her upside the head!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #265 on: February 20, 2011, 01:01:37 AM »
>Or, get ready to jealous her up like we did Reisen.
>One would be impressed about that shawl, but we got Ran, so suck it fish-shawl!
>...Okay, one of those would be pretty sweet.

« Reply #266 on: February 20, 2011, 01:03:01 AM »
> Just imagine posin' with one of those flapping in the wind!
> ... And then it gets stuck in a door or some oni berk grabs it. Yeah, probably better off without it.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #267 on: February 20, 2011, 01:11:22 AM »
> That's gotta be the guardian. Wow, the shawl kinda looks like a fish's tail when it's all wavy like that.
> Be quiet like a mouse and get behind Tenshi. If she's gonna fight or run, bring out that chair and whack her upside the head!

> That must be her guardian.  Look at that shawl, it makes her look like a fish.  Kinda cool.
> You get behind Tenshi as quietly as possible.  Mokou stands off to the side and puts her hands in her pockets.

>Or, get ready to jealous her up like we did Reisen.
>One would be impressed about that shawl, but we got Ran, so suck it fish-shawl!
>...Okay, one of those would be pretty sweet.

> You prepare to make Tenshi jealous, like you did with Reisen.
> Ran's definitely better than that fish-shawl.
> ...Well, the shawl is pretty cool.

> Just imagine posin' with one of those flapping in the wind!
> ... And then it gets stuck in a door or some oni berk grabs it. Yeah, probably better off without it.

> That would be awesome...
> ...No, you'd get choked.
> Tenshi gapes when she sees the shawl woman.  "Iku?!"
> Keine sees Ran and curtsies politely.  "A kitsune.  It's an honor to meet you."
> Ran bows her head in greeting.
> The shawl woman repeats the gesture, then turns to Tenshi.  "Eldest Daughter, where have you been?  Your parents are worried sick about you!"
> Tenshi crosses her arms defensively.  "I went exploring on the surface.  That moon up there's pretty cool, right?  I wanted to see it for myself!"
> "You were specifically told not to leave because it was too dangerous!"
> "Yeah?  Well compared to the surface Bhava-agra's pretty boring!"
> "Do you value excitement over your own safety?!"
> "Like I care about that!"
> "But we care.  Your parents and I care."  She rubs her temples.  "You are going to be in so much trouble with them when you get back."
> "Who said I was going back?!  There's still a lot to do on the surface, isn't there?"  She gestures to Kikuri wildly.  When Tenshi draws her sword, Keine and the shawl woman immediately go for their spellcards.  Mokou steps forward and takes her hands out of her pockets.  The villagers are starting to run from the scene, now.  Uh oh.

> _

« Reply #268 on: February 20, 2011, 01:16:21 AM »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #269 on: February 20, 2011, 01:17:14 AM »
>"Shut the hell up."
>Flood her. Make her jealous of...us, because we're all the awesome she wishes she could be. Make her so damn jealous she can't think about anything else. Including making a coherent attack.
>And if she tries anyways, use the chair.