Author Topic: I, LOLI - Cyborg Quest?! [Complete]  (Read 41352 times)

Re: I, LOLI - Cyborg Quest?!
« Reply #210 on: March 14, 2011, 10:04:15 PM »
Unlable: I want to get Rou-tan to leave before Sango resusicates so that when Rikako asks her about Sango's health, Rou-tan can honestly say that, when she left, Sango was not breathing.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #211 on: March 14, 2011, 10:08:05 PM »
> Disengage mo.exe.
> "Satori Komeji. Take over for Kawashiro: she will not be able to restore Current Dolphin's repiratory functions at this rate."
> scan.bat on Target: Satori Komeji.
> When it seems that Satori is doing a satisfactory job, leave with Mother before Current Dolphin is breathing on her own.
>"H-Hey?! What're you trying to say?! I've been doing my best to save her, and I'm gonna-"
Kawashiro looks up at you, furious. She stops mid-sentence, suddenly aware of just how tense she's become. She sighs as she glares towards the older Komeiji sister, motioning her in.
"C'mon, Satori-chan. Just...do it."
The pink-haired sister is slightly taken aback at having been chosen for the role, but nods. She and Kawashiro swap places, and this time it's Komeiji giving mouth to mouth. She's much calmer than her predecessor, and manages to put full breaths into the dolphin's lungs.
> SKILLS AVAILABLE FROM SATORI KOMEIJI:
NATURE LOVER: ANIMALS BECOME FRIENDLY TO YOU. [THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOUKAI.]
INSTINCT: ALLOWS DEEPER READING OF PSYCHE BASED ON PHYSICAL EMOTION AND TONE OF VOICE. REQUIRES SOME CHARGING AND PROCESSING TIME, SO IS PERFORMED ON DEMAND RATHER THAN INHERENTLY.

> "And where exactly do you think YOU'RE going?"
Now that she's been relieved of resuscitation duty, Kawashiro quickly blocks the doorway.
"You think I'm just gonna let you and your master walk out of here? For one, she needs to get thrown back into whatever jail cell she came out of, and you're still a threat to everyone she considers an enemy."
She's seemingly calm now, but her eyes contain a quiet fury. Saving Current Dolphin isn't enough to win her over, unsurprisingly.

« Reply #212 on: March 14, 2011, 10:13:59 PM »
> "... I suplexed a dolphin underwater. I suplexed a walked nuclear reactor. I just suplexed a giant fish tank. Do you still wish to continue this course of action?"

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #213 on: March 14, 2011, 10:16:03 PM »
> "... I suplexed a dolphin underwater. I suplexed a walked nuclear reactor. I just suplexed a giant fish tank. Do you still wish to continue this course of action?"
nitoris a boxing champ and actually sabin in disguise.
>"I've only been 'alive' for what, a day now? Of course I was going to listen to Mother. But now... I think I'm growing away from her. I know now that some of the things she did was wrong, and I want to fix that."
>Or you know, You could suplex them all right now.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #214 on: March 14, 2011, 10:22:53 PM »
>"Rou-tan is sure Mommy was just having a bad day ~myu♥."
>"Mommy is perfect after all ~myu♥"
>She is perfect, right? She does have her reasons for everything, right?
>Look conflicted.
>Ask to noone in particular.
>"Hey, mommy couldn't ever be wrong, right?"
>"Right?"

:V Feel free to redact this anyone.

あさらぎシジェ

• MS Paint Lasers incoming!
  • Surprisingly different
    • [あさらぎ Works]
« Reply #215 on: March 14, 2011, 10:24:41 PM »
(Following Sect's.)
>"Out of the way. Stay out of our way and we'll stay out of yours. For now."
>Push Kappa Koopa out of the way and leave them behind. We're done here.
Oh, by the way. I've found some new tea.

« Reply #216 on: March 14, 2011, 10:25:41 PM »
> Reenable mo.exe before Caedo's.

Don't see any reason why we can't do all of them: Rou-tan's system is glitched all to hell thanks to Nitori :V

あさらぎシジェ

• Surprisingly different
    • [あさらぎ Works]
« Reply #217 on: March 14, 2011, 10:28:46 PM »
We kinda got out of the tune-up/tweaking/reprogramming Rikako was offering earlier, but now that sounds really good.
Unfortunately the base is in shambles. What a pickle.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #218 on: March 14, 2011, 10:29:28 PM »
You know, I'm thinking that we should change Rou-tan into moreso a person with her own free will now instead of later, since chances are she's going to get zapped the second Mother wakes up. Maybe even powered down. oh and
>rename mo.exe to moe.exe
forgot the god damned e gawd

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #219 on: March 14, 2011, 10:33:06 PM »
>"And yet my worm apparently invoked a little bit of conscience in you. You aren't as sure about your Mother as you were before, are you?"
That's not fair. She can't use that as an excuse. They got into your head, didn't they? It's not fair that she claim that to be 'conscience', because she forced it on you!

>"I've only been 'alive' for what, a day now? Of course I was going to listen to Mother. But now... I think I'm growing away from her. I know now that some of the things she did was wrong, and I want to fix that."
Kawashiro runs a hand through her hair. She sighs. This has all been one long, difficult experience for her.
"Even that's more than she deserves. This woman just asked you to kill a youkai in cold blood, and you did it. How can you still give a damn about her?"

>"Rou-tan is sure Mommy was just having a bad day ~myu♥."
>"Mommy is perfect after all ~myu♥"
>She is perfect, right? She does have her reasons for everything, right?
>Look conflicted.
>Ask to noone in particular.
>"Hey, mommy couldn't ever be wrong, right?"
>"Right?"
>Nitori nods. Your programming is a little bugged right now. It's time to drop the bombshell.
"...Let me put it this way, tin can. That worm wasn't designed to give you emotions. It was to let you get hold of the ones you already had."
She sees the remote from Mother, still in your hand. In particular, her eyes fall on the UNLOCK button.
"I know Asakura. I know she probably told you you were some ingenius, revolutionary robot, and you are. But she's also not dumb enough to take any risks with free will and all that. She's set up locks in your brain, forced you to obey her rather than think for yourself. She's kept you out of any information that would risk incriminating her, hasn't she?"
Come to think of it, all the times you tried to access the history Mother had with Current Dolphin, you couldn't get anything, could you? And guilt - along with all those other emotions - never came when it was really supposed to emerge. You did things that you now think may have been horrible, and didn't give a damn.
"I'm not gonna say I know for sure what that button does. But I can definitely hazard a guess. Your call, but I'm not comfortable with you leaving unless you at least give it a try."

(Following Sect's.)
>"Out of the way. Stay out of our way and we'll stay out of yours. For now."
>"Like hell I'm letting Asakura out again. That's the second time she's polluted our lakes with her illegal research, and third time is NOT a charm. You want out of here, you go through me. In fact, where are you even gonna run to?"

« Reply #220 on: March 14, 2011, 10:36:39 PM »
>rename mo.exe to moe.exe
forgot the god damned e gawd
That's, um, that's the joke, Kips. Besides, Rou-tan doesn't have administrator access.

Anyways, as far as your second point, Rou-tan doesn't really HAVE free will: aside from a few "bugs", her personality is from Rikako's programming and "Nitori"'s worm. Now, I suspect that the "Unlock" function on the remote will unshackle Rou-tan's AI...

EDIT: And Roukan's ninja post confirms it.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #221 on: March 14, 2011, 10:40:41 PM »
Well fuck my theorys in the shitter now
>"I really dont even know what to do anymore."
>*glare at remote*
>"It's your choice right now. That remote can either hurt me or help me. You're pretty much in control of me right now."

hopefully i'm not going too outta character

« Reply #222 on: March 14, 2011, 10:47:44 PM »
Well, considering that she has no free will and her personality's been all over the place, you can't be out of character. You do need to pay attention to continuity, though: mo.exe's back on.

> Kawashiro's arguements make sense, but... Mommy's not safe here... what to do what to dowhattodo...
> Put the remote back in Mommy's coat, and gently push Kawashiro out of the way.

Decided to redact until a general consensus is reached.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 11:13:36 PM by General Shinsecti »

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #223 on: March 14, 2011, 10:49:31 PM »
Meh well thats true.
>go into supreme super kawaiidesudesudesu so nanoka~ mode

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #224 on: March 14, 2011, 10:50:14 PM »
You cannot hold on the spirit of a machine!
>Unlock so hard that the remote explodes in your hand. After we're unlocked, mind you.
>Program zen.gar

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #225 on: March 14, 2011, 10:52:45 PM »
Let's shove this in before Sect's thing.

>Hold our hand over the UNLOCK button.
>Mommy would never hurt Rou-tan.
>But mommy already hurt Rou-tan.
>Mommy cares about Rou-tan.
>But then why would mommy install that pain feature?
>Mommy would tell Rou-tan anything Rou-tan needs to know.
>But why didn't mommy tell Rou-tan information about C.D. when she was the target?
>"..."

あさらぎシジェ

• Surprisingly different
    • [あさらぎ Works]
« Reply #226 on: March 14, 2011, 10:54:24 PM »
>Smash the damned remote and push Kappa Koopa aside. We're leaving whether she likes it or not. If she refuses to let us leave, its her hospital bill.
After all this, I'm sure we can get Rikako to take the locks off herself. The remote has too much plot, thus needs to be smashed. :V
That's my vote anyway.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #227 on: March 14, 2011, 10:56:37 PM »
Conflicting, emotional rou-tan.
imagining her in that swimsuit is all the better.

« Reply #228 on: March 14, 2011, 11:00:38 PM »
Okay, let's go ahead and have a pow-wow.

Now, this is a pretty important fate split that we have here: does Rou-tan unslave her own AI and become her own... er, robot? Or will she continue to be Rikako's loving puppet? Or will there be some sort of mix between the two? This will drastically change the aim and scope of the game, so think carefully, and discuss.

I have it under good authority that Roukan won't be updating until tomorrow morning, so there's plenty of time to discuss it. Plus, it'll help everyone figure out how everyone wants Rou-tan to be played as.

あさらぎシジェ

• Surprisingly different
    • [あさらぎ Works]
« Reply #229 on: March 14, 2011, 11:06:08 PM »
Sect u looking ahead in da book?  :V

Sounds good. But I still vote for crushing the remote.
Rikako can be convinced later that it may not have been the best choice to put out a hit, and to remove the blocks.
Even without being unlocked, we have enough will to do that. And without the remote, the only way Rikako can decline is through force.
But since she's been knocked out, that won't be likely.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #230 on: March 14, 2011, 11:07:22 PM »
I say let her become her own person. After all, That's a rule of making any sort of artificial life.
I cant see her as being a puppet anymore, since she basically just ruined her Mother. But theres also the fact that who will she go to for repairs and such.

Votes:
1 towards Free Rou-tan.
0 towards Mother-Lover Rou-tan
0 towards mix Rou-tan

Start voting I guess?

Also
>Press unlock button on the remote, THEN crush it. Make sure there isnt a single piece left.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #231 on: March 14, 2011, 11:16:40 PM »

>Press unlock button on the remote, THEN crush it. Make sure there isnt a single piece left.
That's what I said you dolt :V

Anyways I vote on unlock. You cannot contain the Super Robot Spirit!

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #232 on: March 14, 2011, 11:17:48 PM »
That's what I said you dolt :V

Anyways I vote on unlock. You cannot contain the Super Robot Spirit!
well oh god damned well I said it better with my kippyness gawd.
wait
super robot spirit
super robot
ZENGAAAAAAAAAR

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #233 on: March 15, 2011, 12:32:50 AM »
I'm voting for this.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Whatthe

• Formerly known as "Only somewhat distracted"
  • Still distracted
« Reply #234 on: March 15, 2011, 12:54:39 AM »
> How long will Mommy likely be unconscious?
> Team up with Kawashiro to build an exact replica of ourself, then get outta here and leave THAT Rou-tan to deal with this moral dilemma.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #235 on: March 15, 2011, 08:40:32 AM »
(I'm willing to let you guys discuss this until there's a general consensus. Like Sect says, it's a pretty defining choice in the story path.)

> How long will Mommy likely be unconscious?
> Based on what you know about Komeiji's physical strength and Mother's foritude, she'll probably be unconscious for an hour or two.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #236 on: March 15, 2011, 08:45:33 AM »
Mixed is only way to go. We have no real reason to do a full out betrayal, not as though we care that much about them morals at this point. But we are probably smart enough to realize Mommy is going to corner herself if she keeps this up, and we can't be everywhere at once. As such, we could logically conclude the best way to ensure Mommy's continued survival and wellbeing is to short circuit the current plan.

« Reply #237 on: March 15, 2011, 10:55:20 AM »
Personally, I find myself wanting Rou-tan to get Rikako to safety: even if Rou-tan unshackles herself, and the emotions truly come into play, she still cares (or is programmed to care) about Rikako and her safety. The zeroth law no longer applies, since Rou-tan may have or may have not been doubting Rikako since she found out that Rikako wanted to kill Sango.

Anyways, to make it clear, I don't care whatever route Rou-tan goes, as long as Rikako gets to safety.

Also, it's safe to assume that all of the actions before the hiatus are obsolete, so when a consensus is reached, new actions will need to be taken.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #238 on: March 15, 2011, 01:00:30 PM »
I still say go with Rou-tan leaving Mother. I mean, She took care of us, but thats as far as it goes. She:
1. Took advantage of our naiviety, and made us almost kill someone
2. You just cant be with Mother AND Nitori and co. Sure, You can still love mother and get her to safety, but that's really all you should do for her
3. She's trying to turn you into a bad person. Shooting Koishi and suplexing C.D isnt exactly something to give good karma.
4. It's inevitable that she will fall. Theres nitori and co, along with the two gods up on the mountain, along with their shrine maiden. And if worst comes to worst, The Crazy Witch and the Maiden of Paradise might come here. And all it takes is a quick scan to realize that no one has, or most likely will lose to them in a long time.
5. Once again, You still care for Mother. But just because you care for her does not make her a good person or a good influence. For all we know, She either wants us to be some sort of kamikaze, or a weapon of mass destruction. If you keep on following her, it will only get worse.
6. Again, If you keep following her it will get worse. She just wants revenge on these good people. Sure, They might have done something bad to her, But making a robot for the sole mission of capturing them? And I'm pretty sure C.D doesnt hate Mother so much that they wouldn't have a conversation and try to be friends, or at the very least not enemies.
7. If we stay with Mother, once again, the red-white and black-white are bound to get caught up in it somewhere. So if Mother could build you for protection and other mission, Why couldn't she build another one, WITHOUT our feelings?
8. Mother can and will abuse us, and reprogram us so that this event may have never happened in our minds.

The only problem with my eight above reasons is that: Who can we go to for repairs? I would think Nitori, since she is preeeetty smart. And if she needed to, She'd most likely hire the kappa that worked at the lab to help too.

Again, I'm with a Rou-tan that leaves mother. Just as long as she gets to safety first, that is.

あさらぎシジェ

• Surprisingly different
    • [あさらぎ Works]
« Reply #239 on: March 15, 2011, 07:32:04 PM »
8. Mother can and will abuse us, and reprogram us so that this event may have never happened in our minds.

^ brought this to mind:
This has actually happened many many times before. Rikako has simply reprogrammed Rou-tan each time it has failed, and it's going to continue this cycle until the correct decision is made. The decision being this one!

No it's not contributive, but I already made my vote anyway. :V