Author Topic: Interest in creating no-hitbox patches?  (Read 2510 times)

Interest in creating no-hitbox patches?
« on: December 29, 2010, 12:27:49 AM »
That is, keeping the hitbox invisible when focused.

Old thread.  PCB, MoF, and SA are complete.  Emarrel also worked on IN and StB but ran into problems.  He also said "I would happily do patches for the rest of the games, I just don't have the right repacking software to do it. I already have the images ready, so it they'd be quick to make."  Of course, that was a year and a half ago, and he also hasn't signed on for the better part of a year.  Might need to start fresh.

Bringing this back up in the hopes that someone might be capable of and interested in making these patches.  Maybe after this long there are new tools that would help or other workarounds/solutions to the old problems.  But I don't know how any of this works, so... like I said, hoping.

Sorry about not thinking about creating a new thread before bumping the old one (delete the new posts?).  Still don't like making a request thread without the ability to help make it happen, but I guess it's better than a necro.
eb: there should be a shmup that is sort of like podd minus the versus shit
eb: you go dodging semirandom things then it goes WARNING GET OUT OF THE WAY MOTHERFUCKER and you get a shitstorm
KB: and there is no way out of the way
eb: the way is through