Author Topic: Subterranean Animism Mafia - GOOD END  (Read 39386 times)

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Subterranean Animism Mafia - D3: Let's Go!
« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2010, 03:56:04 AM »
##Vote: Reimu
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2010, 04:19:09 AM »
A chicago what now?

I... guess that explains it?

For reasons very eloquently outlined here and attempt at deflection explained here, I am this close to wanting Koishi's lynch right now.  She also votes me for using the same logic she later on used to defend her own actions re: Kisume on Day 1.  The only thing that's keeping me from doing so is I'm not sure if the mods would be so cruel as to make the Komeijis scumpartners, which is kind of a crappy reason not to vote someone.  To arms!

##vote Koishi

I also dislike Orin for what seems to be a last-second ditch attempt at getting people to move away from the Satori wagon, the details of which are available from her only mentionable post the entire game.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2010, 04:48:45 AM »
Okay, case on Reimu.

A.Weak case on Yamame that, while okay at ED1, is terrible at the end, where she keeps holding onto it with, IMO, bad reasoning.
B.Scum!Satori also held to a weak Yamame case on D1!
C.Is not one of the people to vote Satori at any point, doesn't even mention her during D1 nor her D2 first post that analyzes most people (And at the end she even says she'll get to Sanae and Utsuho later, but not Satori!)
D.Only 2 D1 posts, 2 D2 posts (not counting the basically-an-EWBOP since she forgot to vote me). This would be worse if it wasn't that there is a lot of people being lurky this game... half the people on D2, for example >_>;

She also votes me for using the same logic she later on used to defend her own actions re: Kisume on Day 1.
A difference is, I kind of actually thought she was scummy, and actually voted for her. You said you'd like the lynch purely for information and not whether it's scum or not, and didn't vote for it.

Assuming there's 3 scum, there's still another to account for after Satori and if Reimu flips scum (which I'm confident she will). Orin, Marisa, and Yuugi are LAL-able. Yuugi would be my favorite pick out of this; I'm the entire focus of all of her posts until Sanae directly calls her out on this on the 3rd RL-Day of D2; and then when she talks about other people after that, she hardly says anything at all except "Marisa is okay, here's some broken logic from Orin, [short tidbit on Satori], I'll hammer Satori at deadline". I also find it strange that she didn't hammer Satori after saying she will twice, but that's not actually scummy.

The lurking, one-focus-mind, and barely talking about others even when prompted, I do find scummy.

As for the other LAL-ables, Marisa could likely be derptown and Orin has too few posts for me to really make an opinion on her, and at least has an excuse for not being here most of the time (waiting so long after replacing in to post, though... >_>;). I much prefer Yuugi to either of them.

I'd like a Reimu or Yuugi lynch today. Leaning towards Reimu, I suppose, but I'm perfectly happy with either.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2010, 06:28:34 AM »
Um, how does this nessecarily draw suspicion onto Reimu? Are you just assuming scum randomly decided to start a wagon together on Yamame in ED1?

Anyway.
##Vote Yuugi
She's only made 5 posts with content so far, the first three of which are just gunning for Koishi with a few offhand remarks on other people. I don't like her attitude towards the Yamame case in her first post, it basically seems like a line of "it sounds reasonable" cheerleading to fill out her post, since she's not really taking any stance beyond that and never even mentions it again. Then later in D2 she... apparently stopped mentioning Koishi and is gunning for Satori? Did she just give up on the case without saying anything about it? Her response to Orin isn't that great, she's basically redirecting Orin to a post of Sanae's even though Sanae just responded to that before said post. Also... I don't really see why she gave Marisa a pass. All of Marisa's posts have pretty much been asking for clarification from what I can see. Would like elaboration on that. So yeah, I don't like Yuugi very much. She hasn't been posting very much and what we've seen from her is either pretty minimal or tunneling on Koishi.

Also she spelled my name wrong.

« Reply #154 on: July 14, 2010, 02:14:36 PM »
Yuugi and Marisa are LAL-valid choices
Orin, Marisa, and Yuugi are LAL-able.
As for the other LAL-ables

You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #155 on: July 14, 2010, 02:23:11 PM »
You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means.
Well people know what I mean by it ): What, do I really need to type out "candidate for LAL" or... oh I could just type lurker :V Well I didn't think of that at that point!

I'm a little surprised you comment on that but not any of my scumhunting stuff. Like that flimsier reason Utsuho pointed out. Not that I'm complaining, of course.

Oh yeah, that...
Are you just assuming scum randomly decided to start a wagon together on Yamame in ED1?
Yes :smug:
I suppose it's worth mentioning, even if it's not the most amazing reason in the world. And I've a gut feeling it's significant ;_;

« Reply #156 on: July 14, 2010, 02:44:17 PM »
... Ohhhh, is that what you were trying to say.

LAL is lynch all liars, not lynch all lurkers.  :getdown:

I'm a little surprised you comment on that but not any of my scumhunting stuff.

I just wanted to throw that out first.  Most of it I've addressed previously, but I'll start from the top.

A.Weak case on Yamame that, while okay at ED1, is terrible at the end, where she keeps holding onto it with, IMO, bad reasoning.

I found it to be better reasoning than people like you were using against Kisume.  I feel pretty justified here considering Kisume flipped town.

This is weird, because it feels like Satori either was ignoring me or was just copying my cases, because she used a case somewhat similar to mine yet claimed it was because no one else was looking at Yamame.

C.Is not one of the people to vote Satori at any point, doesn't even mention her during D1 nor her D2 first post that analyzes most people (And at the end she even says she'll get to Sanae and Utsuho later, but not Satori!)

I can't argue facts.  I don't think I mentioned Satori at all on Day 1. ... I don't think I mentioned a LOT of people Day 1.  Day 2, I had no reason to - by the time I posted it felt like half the players were on her already, and she wasn't on Kisume's wagon D1 so I didn't consider her a priority.  Sanae and Utsuho were.

D.Only 2 D1 posts, 2 D2 posts (not counting the basically-an-EWBOP since she forgot to vote me). This would be worse if it wasn't that there is a lot of people being lurky this game... half the people on D2, for example >_>;

Yeah, this is pretty weak considering we're three days in and the game has just now reached its sixth page.  I'd probably post more if there was more to post about.

A difference is, I kind of actually thought she was scummy, and actually voted for her. You said you'd like the lynch purely for information and not whether it's scum or not, and didn't vote for it.

In lieu of a scum lynch, I'm okay with an informational lynch.  I don't think I've ever played in a game where a D1 mislynch didn't have scum on it.  I wasn't convinced of Kisume's scumminess because no one had a good case on her, but on a wagon with a lot of mediocre cases, scum is bound to be hiding somewhere.  Follow my logic?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #157 on: July 14, 2010, 03:07:16 PM »
Ehh... I'm still fine with a Reimu lynch, but, since I'm easily impressionable all that logic pretty much makes sense, and I've got plenty of suspicion on Yuugi as well, I suppose I'm fine with delaying a Reimu lynch until tommorow for now.  I was only slightly leaning towards Reimu at day start anyway.

I still think the lack of mentioning Satori in her Lets-Examine-Everyone post is pretty bad though, even if REIMU HAS TOUCHED MY HEART AND I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT somehow made me actually wave the other stuff.

##Unvote
##Vote Yuugi

...wow, I really do waffle a lot  :derp:

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #158 on: July 14, 2010, 05:18:06 PM »
Raymoo: Honestly, why would scum let themselves be both of the wagons D2? It could happen, but that would be moronic for scum. Koishi can still possibly be scum, but it'd be better to look elsewhere for now, really.
A. Just because you felt x reasoning was worse does not mean your reasoning was not bad.  Also irrelevant justification; she flipped town, obviously that reasoning was bad and wrong. After all, town can't be terrible right?
B. You didn't even address the point. Scum!Satori handled it weirdly; why is this relevant, and how does it make you look better? Actually, Koishi's original B point was weak, but your defense of it is terrible.
C. Funny, because you didn't even get to talking about Sanae or Utsuho.
D. K, that's valid.

Well, with this scum flip, we should look at those who weren't voting confirmed scum, especially because of how close the wagons were.

Satori is dead.

Orin not voting Koishi when she could've to tie the two wagons, and instead dumping her vote on Marisa is rather odd. There are reasons for why either side would do this, but her reasoning makes sense to me at least.  The whole anti-Satori-case paragraph seemed more like a misunderstanding of the whole Satori case in general. Wish she had more than two posts to judge off of, but overall, it doesn't seem like she's an informed minority(scum).

Why the hell was Marisa voting Koishi again? I think it was because Parsee was NK'd, and Koishi voted Satori to save herself. Both of which are really crappy reasons, and were stated to be wrong by others. Still no vote change! Other than that, Post 136 makes me think she actually knows what she's doing somewhat, as it seems like Marisa was actually thinking when voting Kisume. Thinking she's doing this shit on purpose now, as she hasn't tried improving at all. Also happens to be the only person on Kisume and not on Satori.

Reimu and Yuugi cases have been covered by Koishi and Utsuho. Out of those two, I'd choose Reimu if only because Yuugi has had a consistent suspicion of Koishi, which at least somewhat explains why she stuck to her for a long time. Also, waiting for Yuugi to address the points on her.

##Vote Reimu
Wouldn't mind seeing Marisa dying today either, and Yuugi is fine too, but I'd prefer Reimu or Marisa. Waiting for Rin to post again too.

50 posts per page is the best posts per page :smug:

« Reply #159 on: July 14, 2010, 05:54:00 PM »
Raymoo: Honestly, why would scum let themselves be both of the wagons D2? It could happen, but that would be moronic for scum. Koishi can still possibly be scum, but it'd be better to look elsewhere for now, really.

I dunno, you tell me.  Satori didn't start the wagon on Koishi D2; far as I can tell, I did (though Yuugi voted her first).  You started Satori's wagon D2, not Koishi.  From all accounts it looks like they didn't have a choice.  Hardly unusual for scum to bus each other, as is likely the case here.

A. Just because you felt x reasoning was worse does not mean your reasoning was not bad.  Also irrelevant justification; she flipped town, obviously that reasoning was bad and wrong. After all, town can't be terrible right?

I was perfectly happy with my reasoning - not the worst D1 case I've seen by any stretch.  I'm guessing you look at my case as poor logic because you know your alignment, but here's the thing - we don't.  Until we see you flip, which I don't think will happen anytime soon, my logic holds more water than the Kisume wagon.

B. You didn't even address the point. Scum!Satori handled it weirdly; why is this relevant, and how does it make you look better? Actually, Koishi's original B point was weak, but your defense of it is terrible.

It wasn't a defense, just commentary on Satori's actions.  How are you expecting me to defend a confirmed scum's actions? :|

C. Funny, because you didn't even get to talking about Sanae or Utsuho.

Pretty sure I determined that neither of them were worth pursuing as scum at that time, and I covered everyone else on Kisume's train.  Koishi is the most likely choice unless Sanae or Utsuho are pulling the wool over our eyes.

Well, with this scum flip, we should look at those who weren't voting confirmed scum, especially because of how close the wagons were.

This is a null tell, actually.  Scum will very often hop on a teammate's wagon for credibility - see "bussing".  Notice that both Koishi and Satori had "I want this lynch, but I'm okay with THIS lynch too" - Koishi wanted Satori and me dead, Satori wanted Koishi and Marisa dead.  A townie lynch, on the other hand, is at least partially scum-motivated most of the time, which is why I'm doing what I'm doing.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #160 on: July 14, 2010, 06:11:44 PM »
Vote Count: Wall of Text Edition

Reimu Hakurei (2): Suwako Moriya, Yamame Kurodani
Marisa Kirisame (0):
Yamame Kurodani (0):
Yuugi Hoshiguma (2): Koishi Komeiji, Utsuho Reiuji
Orin (0):
Utsuho Reiuji (0):
Koishi Komeiji (1): Reimu Hakurei
Sanae Kochiya (0):

Not Voting: Marisa Kirisame, Yuugi Hoshiguma, Orin, Sanae Kochiya

With 9 votes in play it takes 5 to lynch.  Deadline is in ~57 hours
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #161 on: July 14, 2010, 08:21:19 PM »
Yuugi hasn't posted at all since D2, that raises a red flag for me.
Vote: Yuugi

Quote from:  Reimu Hakurei
A townie lynch, on the other hand, is at least partially scum-motivated most of the time, which is why I'm doing what I'm doing.

This seems oddly worded to me, would you mind explaining?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #162 on: July 14, 2010, 08:21:50 PM »
woops
##Vote: Yuugi

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #163 on: July 14, 2010, 08:31:16 PM »
Yuugi hasn't posted at all since D2, that raises a red flag for me.
Vote: Yuugi
Neither have Sanae or Orin, what makes them look better than her to you?

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #164 on: July 14, 2010, 10:32:13 PM »
I don't like her attitude towards the Yamame case in her first post, it basically seems like a line of "it sounds reasonable" cheerleading to fill out her post, since she's not really taking any stance beyond that and never even mentions it again.

I was voting Koishi, therefore my focus is not on a person that someone else wants lynched. I never made another post on that day, so naturally no more is mentioned.

Then later in D2 she... apparently stopped mentioning Koishi and is gunning for Satori? Did she just give up on the case without saying anything about it? Her response to Orin isn't that great, she's basically redirecting Orin to a post of Sanae's even though Sanae just responded to that before said post. Also... I don't really see why she gave Marisa a pass. All of Marisa's posts have pretty much been asking for clarification from what I can see. Would like elaboration on that. So yeah, I don't like Yuugi very much. She hasn't been posting very much and what we've seen from her is either pretty minimal or tunneling on Koishi.

I was still voting Koishi on Day 2. Sanae asked me about the other players, I gave my thoughts and said that I would vote Satori if a Koishi lynch was impossible.

Whether or not Sanae had responded to Orin yet, I had my post to make with the things I had to say. I think my answer is different from what others had said, so I will say my piece instead of just telling you all that I agree.

From Marisa's Day 2 posts, can you find anything scummy about her actions? I feel they might be derptown, but not scummy. Her posts of asking for clarification are directed at the person she voted, is there anything wrong with that?

However, would anyone really NOT do this? Town or scum? If you know you're town, then anyone else automatically has a greater chance of being scum then you do. Besides, I've felt Satori was scummy for pretty much the whole game regardless.

This was before Koishi made her vote. Prior to that, there's more waffling on the Satori case than actually showing that she definitely wanted the lynch as can be seen here. By the time Satori had 4 votes to the 2 on herself, she was cheerleading for Satori's lynch without committing. Koishi's moves in the end of the day reeks of bussing and I'm not sold on her scumhunting.

##Vote Koishi

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #165 on: July 14, 2010, 11:10:48 PM »
Neither have Sanae or Orin, what makes them look better than her to you?

That's oddly worded, that or I just can't read today, if you mean that why I chose Yuugi over Orin and Sanae, is because of the reasons that you have already said, her beginning posts going after Koishi, then switching to Satori on D2, without any explanation or anything. But now that she has clarified her reasoning, I feel no reason to believe she is scum.

##Unvote

but you bring up a point on Orin and Sanae.

Sanae has been scumhunting for a while now, her posts are often directed to many people, mostly accusing them.
while Orin's posts are just her defending herself.

##Vote: Orin

A) She's posted only Twice since she was replaced
B) Her posts are only defending herself when Koishi and Suwako called her out

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #166 on: July 15, 2010, 12:44:29 AM »
Hey dudes, I'm at work on my lunch break.  I'm gonna see if I can spend the next 25 minutes productively at all.  I have a hunch that examining Marisa, and people's actions and attitudes regarding her, might end up being useful.  Let's see.

After her vote on Kisume, Utsuho says she's likely a newbie.  Koishi brings up the possibility that she's pretending to be a newbie since all accounts are anonymous.
D2 started with Satori immediately jumping on Marisa for her late D1 vote and absense.  Koishi's opinion is that she's more likely newbscum than newbtown, or possibly fakenewb.  Reimu says she looks terrible, but not scummy.  Everyone else seems to mostly say "I'd like to see her make more posts so I can figure out what her deal is."

This Satoripost is where Satori switches over to Koishi, but she says she doesn't want to leave Marisa be if possible.  Orin later jumps in and pushes super hard for a Marisa lynch while completely dismissing the Satori case.  This is followed by Koishi waffling about a Marisa lynch, saying that she's not opposed to it but she'd rather go after Reimu or Satori.  The day ends with Satori getting lynched and flipping scum.

D3 starts with Koishi saying Marisa is likely derptown, but is lynchable for lurking I guess?  Yuugi says she's probably...OK you know what I wasn't intending on this going this way but lmfao Koishi you're bad.  I'm gonna call Koishi and Orin for the other two scumplayers and we'll see what happens.

Koishi literally does not have any real, solid opinions.  She does kind of says things arbitrarily, like a ghost or something.  I already pointed out her weird Satori stuff, but she's completely flipped on Marisa now that Marisa is no longer a possible alternative to a Satori lynch, she was all over Reimu D2 and D3 but now "I was only slightly leaning towards Reimu at day start anyway." No, that's pretty much a lie.  You already said you were pretty confident she would flip scum.  Now she's going after Yuugi, but your reasons are basically just things Utsuho and I posted already.  Basically all of your scumhunting is just voting for the people that everyone else has already posted good reasons for, or leaving a list of "well, lynch all lurkers too!" at the end of half your posts.  You're basically not in this game for reals, and that's a pretty good indicator of being scum.  ##vote: Koishi

Oh shit my lunch is over.  I'll post more thoughts once I get home from work.  I probably don't need to explain why Orin looks incredibly scummy.  Here's hoping she manages to make a post today.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #167 on: July 15, 2010, 12:58:20 AM »
Sanae, what are you exactly trying to get at with that IIoA wall about Marisa? I don't see the point abuot her you're trying to make.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #168 on: July 15, 2010, 12:59:22 AM »
Koishi literally does not have any real, solid opinions.  She does kind of says things arbitrarily, like a ghost or something.  I already pointed out her weird Satori stuff, but she's completely flipped on Marisa now that Marisa is no longer a possible alternative to a Satori lynch,
After looking at the lurkers, I found many scummy things about Yuugi. Unless there's 4 scum, then if Yuugi and Reimu are scum; my two top suspects; that fills our scum quota up. Marisa is either superderpscum (uhh but shouldn't she have partners helping her?) or WiFoM fakenewb. I'd rather go after a real case then "maybe it's a WiFoM fakenewb", which I believe is something I stated yesterday as well.
she was all over Reimu D2 and D3 but now "I was only slightly leaning towards Reimu at day start anyway." No, that's pretty much a lie.  You already said you were pretty confident she would flip scum. 
But that's exactly what I said in my post ;_; Besides, can't I be confident both will flip scum?
Now she's going after Yuugi, but your reasons are basically just things Utsuho and I posted already.  Basically all of your scumhunting is just voting for the people that everyone else has already posted good reasons for, or leaving a list of "well, lynch all lurkers too!" at the end of half your posts.
uhh
what

Especially at the Yuugi thing.

I'm the person who first introduced the cases on Satori, Reimu, AND Yuugi. You're blaming me for not contributing? And you're blaming me for using reasons other people made, when I originally made them? What the heck.

Kinda-an-EWBOP:Reread a little. Okay, you did kind of state the "Yuugi has few posts and only has been going after Koishi" on D2, but you only said it in a non-blaming way. Roughly you said "Yuugi, in all three of your posts this game you've gone after Koishi. What's your opinion on others?" I took that, the continued lack of opinions in her response post, and presented it as a case. And even then, I still definitely said this before Utsuho brought it up, unless I'm again forgetting something Utsuho said on D2. And I still brought up the Reimu case before anyone else ;_;

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #169 on: July 15, 2010, 01:00:26 AM »
EWBOP
Marisa is either superderpscum (uhh but shouldn't she have partners helping her?) or WiFoM fakenewb.
Add "If she's scum, " at the beginning of this sentence.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #170 on: July 15, 2010, 01:09:18 AM »
After looking at the lurkers, I found many scummy things about Yuugi. Unless there's 4 scum, then if Yuugi and Reimu are scum; my two top suspects; that fills our scum quota up.
I don't recall you saying much about her at all, unless I just have a bad memory. What are these reasons?

Also, you did not introduce the Satori case! You simply voted her in RVS for D1-ish reasons and then jumped onto her to save your skin later in D2.

You know, I'd still like a Yuugi lynch because of how much she's been lurking, but uh, Koishi is gradually looking really bad to me. I'm just a simple raven, so I don't have much to add to the case, but I'm willing to switch if nessecary.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #171 on: July 15, 2010, 01:14:48 AM »
Okuu: Originally I mostly wanted to see who was onboard for a possible Marisa lynch late D2 and see if that info would take me anywhere given today's actions, but then in the process I noticed Koishi flip over Marisa and then noticed her awful waffle about Reimu and I switched gears.
I guess I could have left the first half of my post behind, but I was a few minutes over on my lunch so I wanted to push that post out and get going.  What I found out was that Satori, Orin, and Koishi were basically the only players who thought Marisa was lynchworthy D2.  Satori's scum, Koishi switched sides once D3 started, and Orin is stuck in traffic or something now, I guess.

Koishi: OK, I'll go over you in more detail tonight when I have more than 0 minutes to do so and am not typing posts on a tiny-ass phone keypad.  Try not to flip-flop about anyone else until then ;)

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #172 on: July 15, 2010, 01:24:55 AM »
I don't recall you saying much about her at all, unless I just have a bad memory. What are these reasons?
excuse me while I go beat my head against a desk

okay, I'm back.

My opening D3 post. After that little quotestripe. It's there. ;_;

Also, you did not introduce the Satori case! You simply voted her in RVS for D1-ish reasons and then jumped onto her to save your skin later in D2.
oh god not this again

I'm not going over this again. It's not worth the cost to my sanity. I'll just let all these points stand. I've been talking too much during this game, and I suppose I'm finally burning out, and I don't caaaaare.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #173 on: July 15, 2010, 01:31:43 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote Koishi

Now that I look at her posts some more, I'd definitely like to see a Koishi lynch. Aside from what has already been covered by others, her flop over to Yuugi is pretty much ridiculous imo. She ditched a case she just built up to jump onto Yuugi, and I really don't feel the jump was town-motivated either. Since I had just voted Yuugi, it could have seemed that there was potential for a wagon on her. Plus, Yuugi had been lurking, making her an easier target than Reimu. Koishi's vote on Yuugi barely explains anything, it seemed like she was springboarding off of her earlier LIST OF LURKER NAMES to jump on somebody without having to put any content into the leap. Note that she still hasn't actually explained much about her vote on Yuugi either. lolninjas I still don't like that she didn't say anything in her original votepost though.

Really, Yuugi still looks bad to me, but Koishi is so much worse, and it doesn't seem like a Yuugi lynch is happening either. I would definitely like to continue pursuing her if Koishi flips town, though.

@ AtE Koishininja:  But uh, you hadn't added anything new to the Yuugi table. You just pointed out she was lurking and said the same thing about tunneling you that Sanae had already mentioned.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #174 on: July 15, 2010, 01:51:53 AM »
Marisa's posts are both infuriating and hilarious. Her reason for voting Yuugi suddenly changes to what Utsuho said, instead of some hilarious LALu, and then after that, votes Orin for lurking and only defending(that's a lie, seeing as she attacked Marisa). Marisa, please state ALL your reasons for voting someone, k thx.

Yuugi: How about the fact that Marisa seemed to be asking questions for the sake of asking questions? =| I'm convinced that Marisa is just trolling now, and has a decent chance at being scum because of there being hints in her posts that could mean that she knows what she's doing. Going from her Kisume vote to post 136 to her Yuugi vote to her latest post shows some clear discrepancies.

Reimu:
Scum still have votes which can influence the development of wagons.  If there's a wagon they don't like, like ones on themselves, they won't vote them unless they have decided to bus. They can also start wagons to rival the wagon they don't like, and yeah. Basically, I find it unlikely that town would find two scum, and manage to build up both cases in a relatively equal way.

Your reasoning was that I was trying to make an early bandwagon by bringing someone to TWO VOTES when there were 3 other people at two votes too. And saying almost getting modkilled makes me look bad. Also, no, TOWN FLIP does not make logic explicitly bad, as a bad case can find scum by chance, and a good case can happen to hit town because the townie was scummy.

Useless summary of a dead person then, and it read like you were distancing away Satori's actions.

Post where you said this. I skimmed your posts, didn't see it.

That's why I pointed out how close the wagons were. There's no point in bussing if you can get a townie lynch without too much trouble as scum, and once again, I find it unlikely that town would find two scum, and build up both of the wagons. This makes me think that all the scum weren't voting Satori.

Meh, Let's just agree to disagree at where we're looking for scum.  Removed the quotes that correspond to your post to short this post btw.

Koishi: Build Up Case on Reimu, Get Told Off By Reimu Without Questioning At All :AdviceKoishi:
Get a Backbone. =|
You derpscicle, there can't be four scum as we would've been in Mylo D2. And that's terrible.
Okay, now you're giving up. -_-

Meh, not interested in Koishi case due to tempclear I'm giving her for today, but whatever.

L-1 within the first 24 hours. That was fast. Standard procedure says Koishi should claim, but this isn't standard is it.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #175 on: July 15, 2010, 02:10:46 AM »
[Now that I look at her posts some more, I'd definitely like to see a Koishi lynch. Aside from what has already been covered by others, her flop over to Yuugi is pretty much ridiculous imo. She ditched a case she just built up to jump onto Yuugi, and I really don't feel the jump was town-motivated either.
I built up a case on Yuugi as well in the same post. This fact reputes most of the stuff in that paragraph, actually.
Since I had just voted Yuugi, it could have seemed that there was potential for a wagon on her.
Reimu also already had a vote on her.
@ AtE Koishininja:  But uh, you hadn't added anything new to the Yuugi table. You just pointed out she was lurking and said the same thing about tunneling you that Sanae had already mentioned.
I added how she still didn't really give opinions on others after being prompted to do so. It's hard to really add anything else when only 1 more post was made since Sanae called her out for purely posting about me.

You derpscicle, there can't be four scum as we would've been in Mylo D2. And that's terrible.
Okay, now you're giving up. -_-
That was the whole point, there can't be four scum. Hence why Marisa dropped down in priority because I had better cases that covered the likely number of two remaining scum. Marisa is dumb, whether on purpose or not, and no offense to Marisa.

And yes, I kind of am. I'm sick of saying the exact same thing to basically the same reason again and again, especially when it's not something short, nor is it something that even flawlessly reputes the point in the first place.

I'm still going to try, but I'm not going to defend myself as much because suddenly I don't even care all that much if I'm getting lynched today. It's not as if defending myself against the people already voting me will get them off my back, anyway. I would be genuinely surprised if they did. Town can still win if I'm lynched, and maybe a lynch would even help shed light on who's scum. I'm tired of putting in lots of effort and doing worse then people whose number of posts can be counted on one hand.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #176 on: July 15, 2010, 02:14:29 AM »
Now that I take a better look at the votes, I'm already at L-1. Just thought I'd throw that out there, since last votecount I'm at L-4.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #177 on: July 15, 2010, 02:16:25 AM »
Oh wow I'm being a derp. Yamame already pointed this out. Also suggested I claim.

Koishi Komeiji, Love-Obsessed Townie.

I have a power that can find all the scum and then make tea and cookies for everyone, but I lost it when I sealed away my third eye. Oh darny.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #178 on: July 15, 2010, 02:18:16 AM »
##Unvote
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #179 on: July 15, 2010, 02:38:20 AM »
Marisa's posts are both infuriating and hilarious. Her reason for voting Yuugi suddenly changes to what Utsuho said, instead of some hilarious LALu, and then after that, votes Orin for lurking and only defending(that's a lie, seeing as she attacked Marisa). Marisa, please state ALL your reasons for voting someone, k thx.
Apolgies for the inconvience for you, Ms. Kurodani.

While it is true that Orin attacked me, her justification was because of my vote on Kisume, saying
Quote from: Rin Kaenbyou
You had like 3.5 hours, you could have attempted something slightly more than just an awkward L-1 wagon hop onto someone that flipped Townie today. Christ. And I disagree with the rest of Town that this is "too scummy of a move for a scum to do"

Jumping on someone who would either be Deadline Lynched or Majority Lynched, like I said earlier or on D2, No matter what Kisume was going to get lynched. 3.5 hours is a great amount of time to change 4 people's ideas, when only Koishi, Sanae, and Utushou posted after my post.

Quote from: Yamame Kurodani
I'm convinced that Marisa is just trolling
Uhh, whats a troll?