Author Topic: Subterranean Animism Mafia - GOOD END  (Read 38809 times)

Sasword

• Sasword
Re: Subterranean Animism Mafia - D1 GO!
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2010, 08:33:40 PM »
Well don't work too hard, Marisa.  Save some scumhunting for the rest of us.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2010, 08:37:55 PM »
Is the sarcasm absolutely nessecary? From the way Marisa has been posting (grammar etc) I'm assuming they're a newbie, so uh.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2010, 09:04:43 PM »
Gensokyo basically operates on a blend of sarcasm and sly, implied death threats, so I don't think it's inappropriate.  Also given that she was absent for most of the day I was hoping for more than "I concur" and a bandwagon vote to push Kisume to L-1.  Not sure if that's better or worse than just being gone until D2.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2010, 09:31:53 PM »
Unfortunately, this game would be the perfect time to pretend to be a newbie and get slack for it. But seriously, even a newbie should be able to do more then "I agree with you people!" and bandwagon, not to mention when this is only the second post she's made so far(Correct me if I'm wrong)! Would really love to see her at least attempting to contribute on D2.

And speaking of people who've only made one post, did Orin get overwhelmed by her collection of spirits or something? Well, hopefully she'll show up soon and doesn't get modkilled by the time D2 rolls around. It's disappointing when someone gets knocked off just because they aren't posting, whether voluntarily or from RL reasons.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2010, 10:25:30 PM »
Vote Count: Majority Lynches > Non-majority Lynches Edition

Reimu Hakurei (0):
Marisa Kirisame (0):
Kisume (6): Utsuho Reiuji, Sanae Kochiya, Koishi Komeiji, Suwako Moriya, Parsee Mizuhashi, Marisa Kirisame
Yamame Kurodani (2): Reimu Hakurei, Satori Komeiji
Parsee Mizuhashi (0):
Yuugi Hoshiguma (0):
Satori Komeiji (1): Yamame Kurodani
Orin (0):
Utsuho Reiuji (1): Orin
Koishi Komeiji (2): Yuugi Hoshiguma, Kisume
Sanae Kochiya (0):
Suwako Moriya (0):

Not Voting: None

Kisume is at L-1!

With 12 votes in play it takes 7 to lynch.  Deadline is in ~1.5 hours.
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2010, 11:55:49 PM »
Kisume Townie Bucket Loli (Vanilla Townie) has been deadline lynched!

All night actions need to be sent to both Kilga and myself with in the next 24 - 48 hours.

Flavor will come when I don't need to eat dinner. 
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Apologies for the delay; K4U has spent the better part of the day alternating between sleeping and puking her guts up all over the floor. She's updating right now.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
Parsee Mizuhashi Townie Jealous Stalker (Town Tracker) has lost her playable status!

It is now D2.  Flavor will come when I feel up to it.  Sorry everyone. :<

The Start of D2 Vote Count

Reimu Hakurei (0):
Marisa Kirisame (0):
Yamame Kurodani (0):
Yuugi Hoshiguma (0):
Satori Komeiji (0):
Orin (0):
Utsuho Reiuji (0):
Koishi Komeiji (0):
Sanae Kochiya (0):
Suwako Moriya (0):

Not Voting: Reimu Hakurei, Marisa Kirisame, Yamame Kurodani, Yuugi Hoshiguma, Satori Komeiji, Orin, Utsuho Reiuji, Koishi Komeiji, Sanae Kochiya, Suwako Moriya

With 10 votes in play it takes 6 to lynch.  Deadline is in 72 hours
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 03:34:22 AM by Vuvuzelayan »
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Also, just as a side note, if you haven't been doing so already, be careful about where you post with what account. We haven't had any players post in here with their main yet (that I've seen) but there have been one or two game accounts posting elsewhere.

This is just a word of precaution; posting outside the game with a game account by accident won't incur a penalty.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Subterranean Animism Mafia - D2 START!
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2010, 01:02:22 PM »
##Vote: Satori

Quote from: Satori
There are little distinctions between the way everyone votes, and I think it's looking at these distinctions that will ultimately decide if we could get a possible hit on day one. I'm disappointed that more people don't see what I am, but I still feel the need for a vote there.

The bit I underlined looks like a breadcrumbed softclaim to me, which is suspicious given Parsee's flip.  The whole post came across to me as oddly defensive lynch paranoia, which is scummy.  I want Satori to come forward and explain what her intentions were here.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2010, 02:10:19 PM »
My intention was to root out scum where no one else was looking. Turns out I was just wrong. Horribly wrong, considering she was night killed.

In any case, I would like for an explanation from Marisa about her Absence yesterday, considering she switched onto the Kisume wagon rather late. The switch completely solidified Kisume's lynch, and it came up with no justification. I want to at least hear her excuse, and I'll be voting her for lurking until she shows up.

##Vote: Marisa Kirisame

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2010, 02:14:11 PM »
Edit: Wait a minute, Parsee was the one who died, I was voting Yamame.

What exactly is it you were expecting me to say in response to your vote, Miss Moriya? Unless you somehow think I would claim to be a cop with a night zero investigation or some such? My dialog may be flowery, but I'm not the type to think about breadcrumbing potential claims.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2010, 03:16:10 PM »
Satori's late-day D1 posts still look bad to me, but with Kisume flipping town, the only reason her odd vote on Yamame makes sense is if she's just trying to avoid being on a lynch that flips town. But it really seems like something that would ultimately attract more attention then voting Kisume; then again, it's not like scum is always a genius mastermind. Anyway, I'd like to reevaluate everyone else before deciding my vote.

Reimu Hakurei:Her reasoning on Yamame is okay, but... just "okay". It was fine during ED1, but at the end of the day I really felt it wasn't anything worth blaming someone over, which she did with her last post. Exaggerates the bad points on Yamame's case a little bit beyond truth ("case could have been applied to anyone", which wasn't necessarily true) and attacks an ED1 case for not having substantial evidence. IMO, her Yamame case was okay when it was ED1 and completely empty when she kept supporting it at the end of the day. Cheerleads the Kisume case because "I don't care if she's town or scum but her train should be informationally valuble." No skin of her back if Kisume flips town, then.

Hmm... I'm really not liking Reimu, now that I've reread. 
Marisa Kirisame:Posts a jokevote, disappears all day, then goes "Oh I agree with the Kisume case!" and bandwagons at the end. Screams newbie, and IMO looks more like newbscum due to lurking all day. Possibly being a fakenewb for slack due to anonymous game. I'd really like to see more content from her.
Yamame Kurodani:Her logic works out fine, she hasn't really done anything scummy-looking to me, her number of posts is neither low nor high. I don't feel she's scum, but she doesn't look particularly town yet to me either. Just kind of not feeling anything, period.
Yuugi Hoshiguma:She posted ED1 voting me for self-voting while suggesting a different stuff I could have done that wouldn't have actually helped. I think Sanae already said that, actually. And what happened to her afterwards? She doesn't have any later posts. The weird thing is I thought she had a Page 3 post, and I can't find it. Guess it was a memory lapse.
Orin:Posted a jokevote and disappeared. A little surprised she hasn't been modkilled yet. Having not posted in THIS long is simply suicidal, so I doubt it's being done on purpose. In other words, no idea if she's town or scum, and if she doesn't post very soon I'm no longer really expecting her to show up. Disappointing, but it happens.
Utsuho Reiuji:Actively scumhunting. Posts are fluffed a little with roleplay, but the fluff is minor and roleplaying in this game is all fine and good. She looks fine to me so far.
Sanae Kochiya:I admit, I'm a littled biased towards her because she's one of the people who's actually actively posting. She seems to be quite actively scumhunting and doing a good job at it, IMO, so I'm thinking she's pretty town.
Suwako Moriya:Logic works fine, but only has 2 posts during D1, I think? Or was it three? I forget. I might be a little biased towards her since she's seeing a lot of stuff in the same way I am... ^^; I'm a little tired of evaluating people by now, too... I don't recall her doing anything scummy looking, but I suppose I should look over her later when I've got a more fresh mind.

I think I'll ##Vote Reimu for reasons stated above. Wouldn't mind a Satori lynch either.

Yuugi and Marisa are LAL-valid choices, both of which I'd like to see a lot more contribution from today; Orin is LAL-valid but her lurking is so ridiculous that I highly doubt it's on purpose, since it's just begging for a modkill.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2010, 04:34:58 PM »
Satori: Cool vote. Why is she scum again? IIoA[Information Instead of Analysis]
Reimu was also saying I was scum, so yeah. Don't spread lies like that, and don't try wording your actions to make them better than they seem.
Pretty sure Suwako is looking for clarification on what you said there.
Also, isn't it sad, Parsee? Satori mistook you for me ;_;

Suwako: You're picking a bit too much on random details.

Only thing I feel about Marisa is that she's either a derpscicle, or is pretending to be a derpscicle. Don't really see any scummy intent, because bandwagon jumping when it doesn't matter is not really a great scum tatctic. Also don't see any pro-town-ness for the same reason. She's just one huge ball of anti-town right now.

Reimu, How do you feel about anyone who isn't me? You've said three lines about the other players; one was some RP, the second was a throwaway line about Kisume(without saying what you actually thought she was), and the last was a throwaway line about inactivity.

There are three people who needs posts badly, Yuugi, Marisa, and Orin. I'm not going to really judge them until they post at least one more time. 

If you're not mentioned, you're probably fine with me.

Going to go with Satori again. Newest posts was defense, and a vote backed by IIoA. Also, just noticed her stance on Kisume was rather flimsy.
"I still think there is some boldness to Kisume's actions that I feel scum would have a barrier against, but I'm not opposed to her lynch considering the reasoning Sanae just summed up"
First part says Kisume isn't scum, second part is that she's somewhat fine with her lynch because there are such great reasons. Uh, yeah.

##Vote Satori

« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2010, 04:42:31 PM »
Reimu:  That's fine, but it seems like that's your only reason, and I don't get why you're sticking with your vote until the end of the day with a case that's based off of one vote from someone's first post in the game.  I guess you're gone until D2, but I'd like to hear why you thought that Yamame's vote for Satori made her a better lynch than anyone else today.

It was a combination of that and not really liking any of the other cases made during the day; I thought my point on Yamame taking a convenient stab at Satori was scummier than anything anyone else did, no more and no less.  The fact that she wasn't voting Kisume makes her look better D2, so she's not really worth of pursuit at the moment.

Reimu Hakurei:Her reasoning on Yamame is okay, but... just "okay". It was fine during ED1, but at the end of the day I really felt it wasn't anything worth blaming someone over, which she did with her last post. Exaggerates the bad points on Yamame's case a little bit beyond truth ("case could have been applied to anyone", which wasn't necessarily true) and attacks an ED1 case for not having substantial evidence. IMO, her Yamame case was okay when it was ED1 and completely empty when she kept supporting it at the end of the day. Cheerleads the Kisume case because "I don't care if she's town or scum but her train should be informationally valuble." No skin of her back if Kisume flips town, then.

If I was more comfortable with Kisume's lynch, I would have voted her.  But when I made my last post D1, Kisume was at L-2 and there was very little real chance of me swinging a significant number of town to my preferred lynch.  I stated my acceptance of the Kisume lynch because in lieu of someone I thought had the best chance of being scum, an informational lynch would be better than just shooting blankly into the dark.  Calling that "cheerleading" is hardly fair, and frankly looks like you're trying to deflect attention away from yourself, given you were very supportive of the Kisume lynch yourself.

Other thoughts:

-Marisa looks terrible, but I don't see her as scummy at the moment.  In a game that requires only a majority to lynch, it makes no sense for scum to stick their neck out by planting a useless vote on a townie.

-Orin looks worse than Marisa, and I'm pretty sure she was past her modkill time before D1 ended if I'm reading timestamps correctly, which makes me wonder why she hasn't been killed yet.  If she manages to get in here before she is killed, she has a lot of explaining to do.

Now, since the chances are quite high that the Kisume lynch was at least partially scum-motivated, let's look at everyone that voted her D1.  Marisa I covered earlier, and I don't feel she's worth pursuing as scum at this point in time.  Parsee is dead.  That leaves Utsuho, Sanae, Koishi, and Suwako.

-Suwako I have a bad gut feeling about, but that's mostly because they're obviously an experienced player and gut means little past D1.  She hasn't posted much, but what she has posted seems solid enough.  Her vote on Kisume doesn't seem overly opportunistic, either, which means it might have been genuine scumhunting.

-Koishi seems a little flaky, and seems to be deflecting as noted in my paragraph above.  I'll need to do a bigger reread on her.  Her position in the Kisume lynch appears to be in the "safe vote" range for scum, as well.

-I'm running out of time to do a detailed read on Utsuho and Sanae.  It'll have to wait until I return this evening.

Right now, I'm leaning Koishi as the scum in that vote lineup, but I'm being herded out the door as we speak.  Will have more analysis and a vote as soon as I can.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2010, 05:46:50 PM »
When the flip turns up a townie, you look at the wagon. Ustuho and Sanae's vote and backing is solid enough for what happened. If Kisume's response managed to deter them from staying on, it would be highly suspicious. Koishi's mid-wagon jump doesn't feel too convincing.

What Satori says about Yamame is very true. At the same time, I don't feel it's as bad as she makes it out to be. But then again, it's Yamame's only post, so I'll revisit this situation later. I'd also like to note that if Kisume flips scum, I'll be quite suspicious of my sister from her last post... but that might be thinking ahead too much.

Kisume doesn't look good, and her flip will also help me decide how I feel about Satori; right now, I believe Kisume is definitely my preferred lynch.

Fence-sitting a bit on Yamame and Satori, then taking the alternate option. Koishi's previous post didn't show inclination to lynch Kisume. Kisume hadn't posted either, so when did the opinion change?

Suwako is fine since it's clear that there's been scumhunting going on. Marisa needs to post so that I can decide between throwaway or deadline vote.

##Vote Koishi

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2010, 06:08:20 PM »
Fence-sitting a bit on Yamame and Satori, then taking the alternate option. Koishi's previous post didn't show inclination to lynch Kisume. Kisume hadn't posted either, so when did the opinion change?
Saying Kisume's reason for voting me was "lulbandwagon" was a really insubstantial way to say I didn't think it was good. I should have been more clear on that.

Also, you missed this post. Here I make it more clear how I feel about Kisume, and I state that I'm waiting for a post from the person I'm currently voting (Satori) before I decide whether I want to change or not.

Satori's post came quickly, and I didn't like it at all. At the same time, some stuff it said would make a lot of sense if Satori and Kisume were scumpartners; so that was enough to make me decide Kisume was worth lynching more, since if it flipped scum (which my previous post said I thought it would), it'd also give me great evidence on Satori being scum.

As for the Yamame fencesit, it didn't take long for me to decide that I didn't feel what Yamame was doing was scummy at all. I'm not sure if I stated so before my D2 post or not.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2010, 08:23:14 PM »
Vote Count: Replacing People Sucks Edition

Reimu Hakurei (1): Koishi Komeiji
Marisa Kirisame (1): Satori Komeiji
Yamame Kurodani (0):
Yuugi Hoshiguma (0):
Satori Komeiji (2): Suwako Moriya, Yamame Kurodani
Orin (0):
Utsuho Reiuji (0):
Koishi Komeiji (1): Yuugi Hoshiguma
Sanae Kochiya (0):
Suwako Moriya (0):

Not Voting: Reimu Hakurei, Marisa Kirisame, Orin, Utsuho Reiuji, Sanae Kochiya

With 10 votes in play it takes 6 to lynch.  Deadline is in ~54.5 hours

Orin requested a replacement.  Looking for one now, if I don't find one soon I'll hit the modkill button.  Will decide what to do with this one other thing when I'm more awake.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 08:43:35 PM by Kitten4u »
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2010, 08:27:51 PM »
Please, forgive me, IRL I was stricken with a terrible headache that left me bedridden all day, then in a haze I came on knowing I had to post something, so I did my Kisume vote. There is your explanation Ms. Satori.

Parsee was voting Ms. Koishi before she was night killed, but I can tell highly skilled mafia player wouldn't kill the first person that voted them. But unfortuantly thats all I have to really go on at the moment.
##Vote: Koishi Komeiji

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2010, 10:02:54 PM »
Edit: Wait a minute, Parsee was the one who died, I was voting Yamame.

What exactly is it you were expecting me to say in response to your vote, Miss Moriya? Unless you somehow think I would claim to be a cop with a night zero investigation or some such? My dialog may be flowery, but I'm not the type to think about breadcrumbing potential claims.

If I thought you were a cop of any sort, I wouldn't have drawn attention to your comment in the first place.  Defensive breadcrumbing is a really dubious technique anyway, and Parsee's flip makes it look like if you were trying to breadcrumb some sort of power role, then you were lying about it.  Real power roles want to do the opposite of breadcrumbing anyway, because when people do play as though they have powers, they get NK'd.

Now, it's starting to look like I'm the only one seeing this particular point, so I could be reading too deeply into Satori's words, but her reaction to pressure yesterday just set off alarm bells for me.  Her claim today that Marisa's vote solidified Kisume's lynch is also really flimsy, and reads to me like an excuse to put a vote on someone who won't be able to defend herself.  My vote is staying where it is.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2010, 04:47:33 AM »
Vote Count: RESURRECTION Edition

Reimu Hakurei (1): Koishi Komeiji
Marisa Kirisame (1): Satori Komeiji
Yamame Kurodani (0):
Yuugi Hoshiguma (0):
Satori Komeiji (2): Suwako Moriya, Yamame Kurodani
Orin (0):
Utsuho Reiuji (0):
Koishi Komeiji (2): Yuugi Hoshiguma, Marisa Kirisame
Sanae Kochiya (0):
Suwako Moriya (0):

Not Voting: Reimu Hakurei, Orin, Utsuho Reiuji, Sanae Kochiya

With 10 votes in play it takes 6 to lynch.  Deadline is in ~44 hours

Utsuho and Sanae have been prodded.   Orin replaces Orin.  Thanks!
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2010, 05:53:31 AM »
I have thoughts but I don't know how to organize them into a coherent post, but I have to pound this shit out before I finish pirating Umineko EP6 so I'm just gonna go for it.

I don't like Satori or Koishi, but I like Satori less.  ##vote: Satori
For Satori:
Post #65 - Yamame vote was weak.  I don't think your reasoning followed through; you said you were going for someone who seemed to be hiding something, then said her vote was the same as Koishi's but padded, and then said she was trying too hard for a day 1 vote.  My brain can't connect those dots.  If anything, you were the one that was trying too hard.  Also your "I won't vote for Kisume but it's fine if you lynch her" doesn't really look good.
Post #78 - "There are little distinctions between the way everyone votes, and I think it's looking at these distinctions that will ultimately decide if we could get a possible hit on day one. I'm disappointed that more people don't see what I am, but I still feel the need for a vote there."  I actually have no idea what you were trying to say there.  Whatever it was, you didn't follow through with it.  You just left your vote sitting on Yamame and didn't post again until Kisume was lynched.  I don't buy your defense of that last line, either.  If you weren't trying to say something about your alignment or your role, then I don't know why you would say something like "people don't see what I am."
Post #100 - Super weak vote on Marisa.  Her vote was like 2 hours before the deadline; did you seriously expect that there was going to be a sudden shift there, given the pace of the game?  To me it feels like you're just dropping your vote on the easiest target, especially given that your only other content today is some flimsy defense.  I don't really see you doing any scumhunting at all.

oh god torrent is done
For Koishi: Too much waffling.  Also your case on Satori seems to have disappeared now that people are actually starting to be suspicious of her.  Went from "Kisume lynch will help me decide how I feel about Satori" to "Satori is my second-preferred lynch if Kisume doesn't flip scum (or maybe she's my most preferred lynch (I'm fine with Kisume or Satori but I'll stay on Kisume because she's the vote leader))" to "Well I didn't actually say I'd prefer a Satori lynch over Kisume" to "Well Kisume flipped town so I don't know about Satori, I mean, *wifom waffling* *votes Reimu instead*"
Her Reimu case seems to be "Her vote on Yamame was OK when there wasn't much to work with but she stuck with it until the day ended" which is exactly what Satori did, soooooo yeah
Man now that I have it down I really feel like they're both scum.  It seems to fit, anyways.  Hmm.
This post is really long.  I'll try to examine the other players tomorrow.  Also hi Orin please make some posts thanks!!

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2010, 06:07:01 AM »
I don't really agree with a Marisa lynch at this juncture, the claims that she could easily be a normal player pretending to be a newbie to catch slack are WIFOM, and even if they were, I don't see why said player would bother drawing attention by placing a vote with no reasoning on a townie wagon if they were scum. Don't want to see her in lylo though if she's going to be a deadweight like she has been so far.

Anyway

##Vote Satori

She still hasn't answered my question about why she thought Yamame was scum, because I really really don't see that. I-is she ignoring me?! Additionally, I feel her vote on Marisa is pretty much an easy way out of contributing: rather than attempting to post her opinion on anybody, she's chasing after an easy target in an apparent newbie. Plus, her claim that Marisa's vote "solified" Kisume's lynch is... stretching it, in my opinion.

Hi sanaeninja

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2010, 06:09:41 AM »
Also:
My intention was to root out scum where no one else was looking.
I'd like to point out that the "where no one else was looking" part of this is bs. Reimu had already voted Yamame before you.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2010, 06:21:30 AM »
She still hasn't answered my question about why she thought Yamame was scum, because I really really don't see that.
Just realized how awkwardly I worded this. It should read "because I really really don't see why she did".

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2010, 01:39:02 PM »
Does this mean Orin will post now? =V

Marisa: Yeah, not sure how hard you've been trying, but try harder. =|

Don't see anything really wrong with Reimu's list of opinions. Nice that she made one though. What did you mean by "Orin is worse than Marisa"? If you meant scummier, that wouldn't make much sense as no one would get into modkill territory on purpose.

Utsuho's and Sanae's posts mostly repeat what's been said, but that's because they're almost the last two people to post their first post in Day 2. Nice summaries of the cases on each person, and Sanae's post made me go back and realize that Koishi's been avoiding directly voting Satori despite her constant suspicion of Satori.

Yuugi: Not necessarily; it's a good place to start, but you should also look at what people jumped off, avoided it, etc.

Satori hasn't posted another post yet. Sorta surprised at L-2 this early, but it's not like were going to suddenly have two people hammer her without causing huge suspicion.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #116 on: July 11, 2010, 02:00:53 PM »
Sanae:Oh, trust me, I'm still all for a Satori lynch, and stated so in my post. However, there was already a vote for her, and possibly more coming; so I went, "Hey, well I'm thinking Reimu looks scummy too, I should point that out because no one has said that yet!". I'll switch my vote to Satori at the end of the day if I need to in order to ensure Reimu or Satori is lynched; although with the way the Satoriwagon is going, and we don't need a majority to lynch, it probably won't be needed.

And I just realized what you mean about both Reimu and Satori both doing the exact same thing. Hmm. I guess I'm at another "If x is scum then y is more likely scum" kind of things. There was a large amount of time between the votes too, which serves to lessen the chance of an association being realized; although that may have happened from Satori simply not being there to post, as well.
Man now that I have it down I really feel like they're both scum.  It seems to fit, anyways.  Hmm.
I'd like clarification on whether you meant Me/Satori or Reimu/Satori. Although I suppose it's most likely the former, the placing of this sentence in your post suggests the latter as well, so I want to be sure.

In response to Yamame's post; I'm not really avoiding with the intention of stopping a lynch. Kisume case also looked scummy, and nearly everyone agreed on that; plus it could have given information on Satori, which didn't work out. The vote on Reimu, I covered the reasons for already. And the vote on Reimu shall stay, especially since there really isn't any reason to set Satori at L-1.

« Reply #117 on: July 11, 2010, 07:33:56 PM »
Just popping in.  Still no Orin, I see.  I'd really like some content from her~

Other people have been pursuing Satori, and I like a few of the points that have been brought up, specifically the weak-ass Marisa vote earlier today  - which by itself is nearly good enough for a vote.  I prefer Koishi as a lynch candidate today, as if we weigh the evidence on Satori and Koishi equally, Koishi was on the Kisume wagon, which in my opinion pushes the priority on removing her from the game.

Quote from: Yamame
What did you mean by "Orin is worse than Marisa"? If you meant scummier, that wouldn't make much sense as no one would get into modkill territory on purpose.

Marisa popped in late D1 and did something so incredibly stupid it could only be from a newbtown.  I frown on that sort of play, but it doesn't really make her scummy.  Orin's had a couple fluffs posts ED1 and nothing since, yet managed to avoid a modkill the whole time until she got replaced.  In short, Marisa has the newbtown "out" by the derpvote late Day 1 that Orin does not have - that is why I view Orin as worse than Marisa.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2010, 08:12:24 PM »
Reimu:If you think Satori, and moreso me, both look so scummy, why aren't you actually using your vote on one of us?

A bit disappointed that Orin's replacement still hasn't posted.

I had two paragraphs about Marisa to post but they add up to fluff and "god this play is bad". I have a feeling you people don't want to see them, so I removed 'em.

« Reply #119 on: July 11, 2010, 09:53:26 PM »
Reimu:If you think Satori, and moreso me, both look so scummy, why aren't you actually using your vote on one of us?

What the-

I could have sworn I did in that post.  Whoops!

##vote Koishi