Author Topic: Nameless Quest of The Faerie, her bunny, her doll, and the MWwtVFU. Disk Finale!  (Read 132564 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>"Nope, you got pretty much the only thing I had to trade. Shame, though, you could have saved yourself the money and got rid of some dead weight.."
>Let's not say this. It's not going to get us a ying-yang orb or a map, and we could at least try pawning off the now-useless GPS and/or tracker. Or maybe the bomb.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>We are not getting rid of the tracker or the bomb. They were gifts from Nitori!  ;_;

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>We are not getting rid of the tracker or the bomb. They were gifts from Nitori!  ;_;
>The tracker does literally NOTHING though, now! It shouldn't even exist in this timeline! ;_; And the bomb is to be used as will best help us! It'd either be a one-time use, or possibly traded for a permanent boost to our abilities with a Yin-Yang Orb... either way, it's not really something we'd be keeping for awhile...
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>It's still a gift! You don't give away gifts! ;_;!
>Also even Aurica knows its a bad idea to give Tewi a bomb.

>Well... we could try the catnip. If that stuff drives cats as crazy as it does, Tewi could use it for some sort of prank or... something.

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
>"Nope, you got pretty much the only thing I had to trade. Shame, though, you could have saved yourself the money and got rid of some dead weight.."
>Let's not say this. It's not going to get us a ying-yang orb or a map, and we could at least try pawning off the now-useless GPS and/or tracker. Or maybe the bomb.
>The tracker does literally NOTHING though, now! It shouldn't even exist in this timeline! ;_; And the bomb is to be used as will best help us! It'd either be a one-time use, or possibly traded for a permanent boost to our abilities with a Yin-Yang Orb... either way, it's not really something we'd be keeping for awhile...
>It's still a gift! You don't give away gifts! ;_;!
>Also even Aurica knows its a bad idea to give Tewi a bomb.
>Well... we could try the catnip. If that stuff drives cats as crazy as it does, Tewi could use it for some sort of prank or... something.

> You stand there, looking like an idiot, bickering with yourself over what you should barter.
> "...Are you okay? You're starting to look pale."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>In a small voice, "Conflicted..."

Spidere

>In a small voice, "Conflicted..."

> "Ah. Remember, if you pass out, I can't guarantee that you'll wake up with both of your kidneys."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>"Okay..."

Spidere

>"Okay..."

> "Look, I'm going to go in a moment. You bother me."

>"... Are you interested in some catnip?"

Spidere

>"... Are you interested in some catnip?"

> "...What kind of catnip?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>Show her the catnip.

Spidere

>Show her the catnip.

> "Most catnip looks the same, stupid. I said what kind. As in, where did it come from, anything added to it, who it came from, etc."

>"This catnip came from the deep underground where two Satoris live together with super powerful pets. This here catnip is all that there is that can possibly take down the Satoris' pet cat who is actually a youkai that can transform herself into a human and has two tails. TWO TAILS! With catnip this powerful you know your getting your bang for your buck!"
>Waaaiit a second... Roger used to live around here... isn't it possible that he might know his way through?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 01:14:49 AM by axman36 »

Spidere

>"This catnip came from the deep underground where two Satoris live together with super powerful pets. This here catnip is all that there is that can possibly take down the Satoris' pet cat who is actually a youkai that can transform herself into a human and has two tails. TWO TAILS! With catnip this powerful you know your getting your bang for your buck!"
>Waaaiit a second... Roger used to live around here... isn't it possible that he might know his way through?

> "I'll give you one of these here orbs, then. That stuff is known for it's...secret ingredients. I'd like to get my hands on them."

> It's quite likely. Maybe you should call him?

>"Alright! Thanks!"
>Receive the orb from her.
>Call Roger.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>Apply orb to Gapsploitation.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING

Spidere

>"Alright! Thanks!"
>Receive the orb from her.
>Call Roger.

> You exchange goods. Tewi nods and moves along on her way. Searching for whatever it is she's looking for.

> You call Roger. He should be here soon.

> You have obtained a YIN-YANG ORB!

>Apply orb to Gapsploitation.
>Seconded

> Gap is now level 0.7.

> Roger sprints into the vicinity. He doubles over, gasping for air.
> "Y...You needed me, Master?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>"Wow, that's pretty impressive. Need to get to Eientei."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>So he doesn't just fall out of nowhere like he used to? Aww.
>Time travel sucks.

Spidere

>"Wow, that's pretty impressive. Need to get to Eientei."

> "Eientei? Err..."
> He nervously looks around before running off. He motions for you to follow.

>So he doesn't just fall out of nowhere like he used to? Aww.
>Time travel sucks.

> Tough titty, son Yes it does.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>Make with the following!

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
> The GPS can still receive messages from Nitori, right? It is our most convenient way of communication with her. It might not work hre in the forest, but outside should be perfectly fine, right?
> Bummer about the map. Who knows how much loot there was in those marked spots. There is still one at Keine's place that we need to check out.
> Follow Roger.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
> The GPS can still receive messages from Nitori, right? It is our most convenient way of communication with her. It might not work hre in the forest, but outside should be perfectly fine, right?
>I believe the theory was more of  "Time travel happened, GPS was never actually made now, and there's nothing for it to connect to".

Spidere

> Bummer about the map. Who knows how much loot there was in those marked spots. There is still one at Keine's place that we need to check out.
> Follow Roger.
>Make with the following!
>I believe the theory was more of  "Time travel happened, GPS was never actually made now, and there's nothing for it to connect to".

> You aren't sure! Perhaps it would be best to try the GPS later.

> You aren't sure if it's loot...Why would Tewi be here if she was looking for stored precious things?

> You follow Roger for a while. Soon, you end up at Eientei's gates.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>Into Eientei, and toward the Nurse's office! We've only been there half a dozen times before.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
> Thank Roger for the guidance.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
> Make note to ask Ran if she knows of a way to allow shikigami to get to their master quickly without tiring.