Author Topic: Berkeley's Phantasmagoria  (Read 142189 times)

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
Re: Berkeley's Phantasmagoria
« Reply #930 on: April 20, 2010, 03:17:41 AM »
> "Thats great that your ok. Here, allow me to help you up." Walk over to her and offer her a hand getting
> "My name is Berkeley, Berkeley *insert last name here*, may I ask your name?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #931 on: April 20, 2010, 05:20:03 AM »
>Malone.
>"I'm going to cut right to the chase, because things are pretty bad. Do you know about the goddess Jigen? Because she's dying from lack of faith."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #932 on: April 24, 2010, 01:41:15 AM »
> "Thats great that your ok. Here, allow me to help you up." Walk over to her and offer her a hand getting
> "My name is Berkeley, Berkeley *insert last name here*, may I ask your name?"
>She takes the hand, and stands up. She's about your height, and isn't very imposing. You can't believe she could shatter wooden pews all by herself; it just doesn't seem possible!
>"I'm Masha La, although I'm also called Sister Masha."
>Malone.
>"I'm going to cut right to the chase, because things are pretty bad. Do you know about the goddess Jigen? Because she's dying from lack of faith."
>"Hmm... that name sounds familiar. She was vital to the creation of this world, I believe. And she's dying, you say? Last I heard, she was one of the few successful goddesses... we are in dire times indeed."

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #933 on: April 24, 2010, 01:45:54 AM »
>"She's...um, in some other place. There's a building that's just <compass direction from town> that can take you to whenever she is. It kinda connects to my world as well. Oh, I should mention, I'm Estelle's latest plaything. And her last."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #934 on: April 24, 2010, 01:52:00 AM »
>"She's...um, in some other place. There's a building that's just <compass direction from town> that can take you to whenever she is. It kinda connects to my world as well. Oh, I should mention, I'm Estelle's latest plaything. And her last."
>South
>She nods in response as you talk, and at the last statement, closes her eyes and furrows her eyebrows. "I've never quite trusted Estelle. She doesn't seem inherently evil, but... she's involved in something, no doubt. I'll help you against her if I can. Now, about Jigen; how is her world doing? Not well, I imagine."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #935 on: April 24, 2010, 01:53:56 AM »
>"It's pretty much empty now. She sleeps most of the time. She's tried to help me, though. So I'd like to return the favor."

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #936 on: April 24, 2010, 01:56:39 AM »
> "Her world looks like a simple pathway with a door at either end, it's really barren, one leading to my world and one leading to this world. I think she mentioned a lack of faith and such. I honestly want to help her, I don't want someone to die when I could have done somthing to help/"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #937 on: April 24, 2010, 01:58:15 AM »
>"It's pretty much empty now. She sleeps most of the time. She's tried to help me, though. So I'd like to return the favor."
>"Empty? No plants? Nothing at all? ...that's bad. Very bad. As a goddess of a world, the state of the world itself is very important to her wellbeing. I think you should seek the help of someone skilled in nature magics, someone who could help the land itself. Perhaps fairies?"

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #938 on: April 24, 2010, 02:01:06 AM »
> "She also mentioned that the light in that world can't even support plant life. A light that lets you see, but for plants, their may as well be no light at all."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #939 on: April 24, 2010, 02:02:56 AM »
> "She also mentioned that the light in that world can't even support plant life. A light that lets you see, but for plants, their may as well be no light at all."
>She frowns. "Someone really good with plants, then."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #940 on: April 24, 2010, 02:12:21 AM »
>"I know a faerie... Anything else you could suggest?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #941 on: April 24, 2010, 02:17:18 AM »
>"I know a faerie... Anything else you could suggest?"
>"Well... Estelle did this, didn't she? I highly doubt she could just use up all of Jigen's faith. It might still be around somewhere; you could try to find it and bring it back."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #942 on: April 24, 2010, 02:45:12 AM »
>"Alright."
>Pause.
>"Um. What does faith look like? And have do you steal it? Or return it?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #943 on: April 24, 2010, 02:48:59 AM »
>"Alright."
>Pause.
>"Um. What does faith look like? And have do you steal it? Or return it?"
>After you ask this, Masha gets rather nervous. "Well... err... I don't... I don't really know, actually... I mean, it's my specialty, so I should, but...!"
>After a moment, she collects herself again. "I do think it's possible to contain it inside an object. I don't know the specifics, though. It's not exactly a common thing."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #944 on: April 24, 2010, 02:57:35 AM »
>"I guess I'll just have to figure it out the hard way."
>Review the note we took from the last communication from Azalea.
>"Hey, do you know anything about the Ice Palace? Well, aside from it existing. I think I'll need to get there."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #945 on: April 24, 2010, 03:01:42 AM »
>"I guess I'll just have to figure it out the hard way."
>Review the note we took from the last communication from Azalea.
>"Hey, do you know anything about the Ice Palace? Well, aside from it existing. I think I'll need to get there."
>"I'm sorry. I really should know something like that...", she says, and looks to the ground in disappointment of herself.
>You review the note you took on the matter.
"Other then... house... they are... queen's... and at... portal... fourth's... forest... town... las-"
>She looks up again. "I'm afraid not. I've been to it many times before I moved here from Wintervale, but like everyone else, I've never been inside. I don't know anything apart from the regular rumors."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #946 on: April 24, 2010, 03:04:28 AM »
>"Can you tell me an easy way to get there. I've been told by Azalea to go to some places, but I didn't get the whole message. One of them mentioned a queen, and the only one of those I've heard of is the supposed Queen in there."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #947 on: April 24, 2010, 03:21:29 AM »
>"Can you tell me an easy way to get there. I've been told by Azalea to go to some places, but I didn't get the whole message. One of them mentioned a queen, and the only one of those I've heard of is the supposed Queen in there."
>"You've talked to Azalea?! I heard she went missing after going to stop Estelle; and, well, everyone knows what "missing" means when it comes to Estelle... but, anyway, it's to the north of Wintervale. If you leave Wintervale by the northern exit, you can't miss it."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #948 on: April 24, 2010, 03:27:52 AM »
>"I think she's a captive.  And you're sure there's no other Queens?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #949 on: April 24, 2010, 03:33:11 AM »
>"I think she's a captive.  And you're sure there's no other Queens?"
>"I've certainly never heard of any others. And... I do suppose she may be a captive, if she exists. There isn't any proof she's actually there in the first place, although... I do think she is. The Ice Palace always had a sort of feeling about it."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #950 on: April 24, 2010, 03:34:14 AM »
>"...oh, you meant Azalea!" She facepalms. "Of course, oops... well yes, that would make sense."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #951 on: April 24, 2010, 03:36:14 AM »
>Ponder for a moment.
>"Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a map, would you?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #952 on: April 24, 2010, 03:39:25 AM »
>Ponder for a moment.
>"Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a map, would you?"
>You ponder... err, something. I'm sure you know what you're pondering, though. ...right?
>She shakes her head. "I'm afraid not. The forest is the only place where you might want a map, though; there isn't a whole lot of significant places in this world, not that I know of."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #953 on: April 24, 2010, 03:43:47 AM »
>"Ah well. I was hoping to find some kind of pattern to those things I need to find. They're like altars, with gems and things carved into them. And her."
>Point to the stained glass window with the figure that was on the altar.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #954 on: April 24, 2010, 03:50:46 AM »
>"Ah well. I was hoping to find some kind of pattern to those things I need to find. They're like altars, with gems and things carved into them. And her."
>Point to the stained glass window with the figure that was on the altar.
>Actually, it's a statue. But you do point to it. A stained glass window would look beautiful though, wouldn't it?
>Masha seems to think for a moment. "That's a statue said to represent our Goddess. Now that I think about it, there's a lot about Azalea we don't know... but undoubtedly, if she said to, you should try to find those altars."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #955 on: April 24, 2010, 03:58:05 AM »
>"I suppose that means you've never heard of them and no one you know has? Oh well."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #956 on: April 24, 2010, 04:07:50 AM »
>"I suppose that means you've never heard of them and no one you know has? Oh well."
>"Yup!" :V

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #957 on: April 24, 2010, 04:11:26 AM »
>"Alright. I think I'm going to go look into the faeries, then. If you can think of anything else that will help Jigen, please write it down! Or anything helpful in general."
>Didn't Stella say Veronica had a faerie hanging about?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #958 on: April 24, 2010, 04:22:32 AM »
>"Alright. I think I'm going to go look into the faeries, then. If you can think of anything else that will help Jigen, please write it down! Or anything helpful in general."
>Didn't Stella say Veronica had a faerie hanging about?
>"Of course. And if you want someone's help against Estelle, you can usually find me here!"
>Actually, that was someone else. You think their name was Midori or something, and they had a food-related shindig.

I should like, type up a reference file or something.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #959 on: April 24, 2010, 04:58:20 AM »
>"Alright, I'll probably be back in a little while."
>Leave. Try to remember where Midori is, and go visit.