Author Topic: Maid RPG  (Read 116778 times)

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
Re: Maid RPG
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2009, 05:52:16 AM »
Apparently it's been deemed that we ought to have a third game for the time zones currently excluded, and I'll be hosting it.  The master and setting:

Name:  Princess Akiha
Hair:  Vermillion
Eyes:  Blue

Special Qualities:  Royalty, Hedonist
Power Source:  Mansion, Military Might
Favored Maid:  Cool
Stress Explosion:  Teasing

Athletics:  1
Affection:  2
Skill:  1
Cunning:  2
Luck:  1
Will:  2

Mansion Colors:  Indigo, Sky Blue
Special Facilities:  Dungeon, Strategic Preparations

The mansion is a floating fortress, commandeered by the ruthless daughter of the emperor.  From the high vantage point, she commands the empire's armies, launching death from above using the magical superweapon embedded in the mansion.  Furthermore, her tactical genius is legendary, and with its military under her command, the empire has doubled the size of its dominion.  To keep her company, she has brought a small contingent of maids.  They will soon find that the Princess is scarcely less dangerous to her servants than to her enemies.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2009, 06:00:50 AM »
in be4 Benny invades the topic

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2009, 06:26:32 AM »
Name -Leycal Aseria -Leycal=Aseria -レイカール=アセリア
Age21ImageClick here.
------------
AttributeBase ValueModifierNew Value
Athletics4N/A4
Affection2N/A2
Skill3N/A3
Cunning2+13
Luck2-11
Will2+/- 02
------------
Maid Type 1Maid Type 2Type 1 ModifierType 2 Modifier
HeroineSexyWIL+1 / LUK-1CUN+1 / WIL-1
------------
Maid U. Col. 1Maid U. Col. 2Maid H. ColorMaid E. Color
SilverPurpleIndigoBrown
------------
Sp. Qual. 1Sp. Qual. 2Maid RootsStress Boom
NekomimiOveractive ImaginationBridal TrainingSeclusion
------------
Maid PowerMaid WeaponFavorSpirit
Iron WillMagic420

LEYCAL ASERIA -
Leycal is an individual who took up her role as a maid in order to one day become the ideal figure for her fated lover, whoever that is. She has taken up the study of magic at a young age solely for the use of assisting her in doing chores, but she can also use this ability to defend those she cares for. She rarely uses her power for bad intent, though when she's upset she has a tendency to hole herself up in some quarters and refuse some sort of interaction with others, giving a weak excuse such as "I need some alone time." She tries her best to help those she cares for but sometimes can't help but be provocative at times.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2009, 06:40:38 AM »
Well, I have, like, four backup maids to use whenever, so since Xan choose the Tiger one, I'll use it for when I join Serp's game.

Ikarutora Hinketsu

Ath 3 +1
Aff 1
Skl 2 -1
Cun 2
Luc 1 -1
Will 3 +1
Boyish and Heroic
Cream Cloths, Sky blue Hair, Pink eyes
Sickly (Anemia) Shapeshifter (Tiger)
Orphaned
Runs away when stressed.
Persistant (-1 modifier to stress gain)
Weapon - Claws

Picture below.

Ikarutora was born as a tiger, but in a bloodpact after she and her family were slaughtered, she became a human. The Wild Call is still deep within her, though, but her sheer will blah blah blah that should cover the basics of all of her quirks and stuff. I'm too tired to make up a decent backstory.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2009, 06:45:03 AM »
Good stuff. That should free me up from being a dedicated GM and you guys from dealing with long loadup times.

What I can do now is co-GM, whoever is hosting can RP as the master and I'll handle the behind the scenes stuff. Limited to when I'm online though.

WRATHIE_Beatrice

« Reply #95 on: May 23, 2009, 07:52:59 AM »
Hereby requesting a map for Serp's game too..

Current players:

GM: Serp
Players:
wrathie
Xan
Trancehime
Zakeri

« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2009, 08:10:21 AM »
This we need to work on

1. Initiative
I have suggested that for Initiative in battle, we roll 1d6*Ath
However, Serp has suggested that we roll either Cunning or Luck instead since Athletics plays a large role in battle anyway. I suggest we either stick with one of the mentioned stats, or allow the player to choose between Cunning and Luck.

2. Damage
The normal rules of battle state that Damage is done by this function:
1d6*(attacker's Ath)/(Defender's Ath)
however, Pesco's battle rules are done by the following function:
1d6*(Attacker's Ath) - 1d6*(Defender's Ath)

We should choose one:
The disadvantage of the regular style is that you cannot completely block attacks. The Disadvantage of the Second style however is that Stress will wind up playing much less of a role than the game intended.

3. Moving
Particularly jarring in these battles is that people seem to move about the mansion instantaneously when that shouldn't happen (There are powers that let people do that. Really shouldn't be a default ability). This also was a personal issue for me since in the second battle with ninjas in my game, I intended Mori to participate in the battle, yet before I finished setting up initiative, Naoto (wrathie) had somehow managed to drag my character into the house and to the basement.

There are currently no set suggestion for movement.

There are also other problems we're working on, but these are the three I remember.

WRATHIE_Beatrice

« Reply #97 on: May 23, 2009, 08:15:47 AM »
1. I think Initiative can be done by Either Luck or Cun is fine

2. Pescos rules work quite well so far so i support it

3. Moving i think we'll have to decide by the GM
like 45 or something if there is a time limit for movement, like in deployment.

« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2009, 08:33:16 AM »
I prefer normal rules, since again, Stress should play more of a role in these games (Remember, Maids don't die)

Also:

4. I propose a strict 1 game per person limit. The reason for this will be apparent in Serp's Log. The short version of the reason is this:

Games with Fewer Maid are Better

There's a lot less Chaos. There's a lot less everyone doing everything at once, and it's easier to follow. And, everyone gets a chance to develop their Maid's Backstory and how it related to the other Characters. In Serp's Game, there are only Four maids, and after the obligatory Troll battle, we decided to seperate and have different Scenes played out one at a time. Serp and Trance talked about the future together, Xan and Wrathie seduced and made love to each other, and I had an inner monologue about the complexities of Human life. It was awesome. Every time.

We should start, of course, by deciding which game you choose to play in. This should stay relevant to your time zone, ideally.

WRATHIE_Beatrice

« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2009, 08:54:35 AM »
I prefer normal rules, since again, Stress should play more of a role in these games (Remember, Maids don't die)

Also:

4. I propose a strict 1 game per person limit. The reason for this will be apparent in Serp's Log. The short version of the reason is this:

Games with Fewer Maid are Better

There's a lot less Chaos. There's a lot less everyone doing everything at once, and it's easier to follow. And, everyone gets a chance to develop their Maid's Backstory and how it related to the other Characters. In Serp's Game, there are only Four maids, and after the obligatory Troll battle, we decided to seperate and have different Scenes played out one at a time. Serp and Trance talked about the future together, Xan and Wrathie seduced and made love to each other, and I had an inner monologue about the complexities of Human life. It was awesome. Every time.

We should start, of course, by deciding which game you choose to play in. This should stay relevant to your time zone, ideally.

I resent that, I think there should be a limit to the Players of each game, rather than a limit for each player..

In light of this, i propose a basic setup guide for the game be posted in the first post, for people to gm and etc.. giving more flexible to people
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 08:57:13 AM by wrathie »

« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2009, 08:56:37 AM »
Maybe, but I think it would even out better if we limit the number of games a person can play in. Otherwise, it would just be a race of who signs up for all the games first.

WRATHIE_Beatrice

« Reply #101 on: May 23, 2009, 08:59:56 AM »
.. in that case okay.

I propose a Maximum of 3 games for each player? with a vareity of gms.. and this Limit can be increased depending on the number the GM accepts, like Mafia set-ups?

I think we can come up with more depth for the games..

and onelast thing, no matter how i like me seducing u.. wanna restart ur setup, Zak?

Serp

« Reply #102 on: May 23, 2009, 11:23:24 AM »
1. Initiative
I have suggested that for Initiative in battle, we roll 1d6*Ath
However, Serp has suggested that we roll either Cunning or Luck instead since Athletics plays a large role in battle anyway. I suggest we either stick with one of the mentioned stats, or allow the player to choose between Cunning and Luck.

I'd favor using 1d6+Cun or Lck, to increase the random factor.

Quote from: Zakeri
2. Damage
The normal rules of battle state that Damage is done by this function:
1d6*(attacker's Ath)/(Defender's Ath)
however, Pesco's battle rules are done by the following function:
1d6*(Attacker's Ath) - 1d6*(Defender's Ath)

We should choose one:
The disadvantage of the regular style is that you cannot completely block attacks. The Disadvantage of the Second style however is that Stress will wind up playing much less of a role than the game intended.

If I recall correctly, the default system just compares the combatants' 1d6*(Attribute), and the one with the lower result takes the winner's role divided by his own Attribute in Stress.  Also notable is that there is no initiative or position in space.  We're playing an unholy bastardized version of the RPG, that's certain, but the result is fun, so I'm not inclined to complain.  It'd probably help to rebalance it somehow, but I think that the Pescian system is a superior starting point for our purposes.

3. Moving
Particularly jarring in these battles is that people seem to move about the mansion instantaneously when that shouldn't happen (There are powers that let people do that. Really shouldn't be a default ability). This also was a personal issue for me since in the second battle with ninjas in my game, I intended Mori to participate in the battle, yet before I finished setting up initiative, Naoto (wrathie) had somehow managed to drag my character into the house and to the basement.

We need to compromise between the needs of roleplay scenes and the needs of battle scenes.  I suggest two entirely separate systems.  The battle system would restrict battle movement to, say 30+(Skl*5) feet or something.  The roleplay system would require a player to announce his intention and give the relevant parties the chance to prepare before moving into an occupied room.  That seems like a good solution to me.

I'd suggest urging people to join no more than two games at once, not including games GM'd.  I'm not sure that this is the sort of thing we should enforce with an iron rule, but it is true that with fewer meido in the game, character development is a lot easier.  Perhaps a limit of five meido for a starting game would be good, though I think that once the characters are established after a few RP sessions, newcomers should be allowed.

Anyway, I ought to post the log of our game.  Be warned, it contains incredible amounts of failure from myself.  In my defense, I can only say that I had decided to run a game at the urging of my peers, and with only a couple hours of frantic preparation.  The result was apparently pretty fun for the players too, but I really have to attribute that to their very constructive play, more than the situations that I set up.

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
  • Trying to be an engineer
« Reply #103 on: May 23, 2009, 11:31:14 AM »
One game per person is fine with me.  That being said, I drop both Patch and James in favor of the following maid.  Whoever wants me to join, I'll join.

http://safebooru.donmai.us/post/show/118024/maid-mani-original

Ana

Ath 3
Aff 1 - 1
Skl 3 + 1
Cun 3 + 1
Luc 3
Will 0 - 1
Sexy and Cool
Indigo Clothes, Indigo Hair, Purple eyes
Machoist and Magical Girl
Hereditary Maid
Causes mischief when stressed
Fake Crying (I can use cunning instead of affection when rolling for affection)
Weapon - Broom

No I did min/max her.  The RNG did it.  Blame http://www.random.org/

If you guys think my maid is really over powered, I'll knock some points off.  Also, as she as 0 spirit, that means that whenever she is stressed what so ever, she explodes.  I forget exactly where that is in the book, but if you need proof, I'll go find it.

WRATHIE_Beatrice

« Reply #104 on: May 23, 2009, 12:33:55 PM »
I'd favor using 1d6+Cun or Lck, to increase the random factor.

I support this action, as before

If I recall correctly, the default system just compares the combatants' 1d6*(Attribute), and the one with the lower result takes the winner's role divided by his own Attribute in Stress.  Also notable is that there is no initiative or position in space.  We're playing an unholy bastardized version of the RPG, that's certain, but the result is fun, so I'm not inclined to complain.  It'd probably help to rebalance it somehow, but I think that the Pescian system is a superior starting point for our purposes.

No comments here but we should test it out, taking that 15 hit for Trance was really not fair... and we need to balance it out a little, I keep taking stress hits like it is free.. XD

We need to compromise between the needs of roleplay scenes and the needs of battle scenes.  I suggest two entirely separate systems.  The battle system would restrict battle movement to, say 30+(Skl*5) feet or something.  The roleplay system would require a player to announce his intention and give the relevant parties the chance to prepare before moving into an occupied room.  That seems like a good solution to me.

Yes, that is very good, i approve. Spells casting on the other hand and for setting of traps and etc can be /r/ by the player and given by the mod, as shown in day 1

I'd suggest urging people to join no more than two games at once, not including games GM'd.  I'm not sure that this is the sort of thing we should enforce with an iron rule, but it is true that with fewer meido in the game, character development is a lot easier.  Perhaps a limit of five meido for a starting game would be good, though I think that once the characters are established after a few RP sessions, newcomers should be allowed.

i said earlier, i don't know if the restriction should always hold, I can cope with more than 2 games if it is not my timezone but like Zakeri said, it might end up to be a case who sighs up first... I suggest GMs have a better scenario, like Serps who is going for a Defend the Fotress floating island while heading towards battle.

A scenario would determine who is interested and who is not

A revelation from Zak's game was that the GM must be allowed full control over the game at all times, so the GM needs to RP alot too to keep control of the game and the scenario.

Finally, with Pesco's game out, I assume... there are only 2 GM's Zak and Serp, I don't mind hosting a game myself, I need so expertise on how do I set up thou. if it's okay i'll post a scenario later on to see who is exactly interested in it.

Anyway, I ought to post the log of our game.  Be warned, it contains incredible amounts of failure from myself.  In my defense, I can only say that I had decided to run a game at the urging of my peers, and with only a couple hours of frantic preparation.  The result was apparently pretty fun for the players too, but I really have to attribute that to their very constructive play, more than the situations that I set up.

BAHS, it was okay till u decided to ruin our fun by putting me and Xan in a bad situation by ambushing Akiha at the second floor... that said, although the events that happened were little, it took quite a while to finish it. perhaps with the default system the battles would be quicker.

Maid Xan~

• Oh. Uh... Hey... Hey there, Koto.
  • What... what are you smiling like that for, Koto?
« Reply #105 on: May 23, 2009, 02:28:26 PM »
Wrath is overcritical, I find us getting interrupted to be ammusing. Besides, since maid rpg is semi-realtime, we probably had enough time to finish *left unfilled to avoid incuring the ire of the mods*. And anyways, I find this a humorous outcome
There are people in this world who enjoy being alone. But there isn't a single person who can bear solitude.

WRATHIE_Beatrice

« Reply #106 on: May 23, 2009, 02:34:47 PM »
Scenario Signup:

Name:  Gensou Nanaya
Type: Natural born
Hair:  Ash

Special Qualities:  My Pace, Hedonist
Power Source:  Military Might
Favored Maid:  Heroine
Stress Explosion:  Seclusion

Athletics:  2
Skill:  2
Cunning:  1
Luck:  2

Mood: Light
Mansion type: Ruins
Mansion Colors:  Whatever the map decides
Special Facilities:  Secret base, Open-air bath

Special Features:
The mansion looks deceptively like ruins but actually houses a secret base under the Mansion. A maid has to roll a luck value of 6 or above or skill of 4 and above to get in. Upon failure, take 1d6 of stress.

Somehow, there is an Open-air bath hidden in the recesses of the secret base where meidos can take it easy.

Special Rules:
Please, determine your movement, the formula is 30+Skill*5, this will determine movement in many scenarios.

Maids cannot seduce the master, only gain favor from them. they can however, seduce any other npc that the GM controls

The Maid type that is favored will get a +1 on all favor attempts and dice rolls
When attending school, all maids will have a -1 on all attempts except to other maids and the master
Weather effects will be rolled at the start of the game

Signs up will consist of 4 core maids with the following Extra Qualities:

Signs up for each:

1. Fellow Classmate: The maid is the same age as the master! When you go to school, you are in the same class as the Master! At the start of school, roll 1d6 to gain favor for walking him to school and 1d6 to gain favor for walking him back from school
Taken by: Xan: Shera

2. Senior/Junior: The meido is the master's sempai/junior!! When you go to school, you gain 2d6 of favor if you prepare a lunch for the master! The lunch is prepared by rolling a 2d6 every night, any values >5 is an automatically failure
Taken by: Theorist/ Misa Nakamura

3. Homeroom teacher: The maid is your homeroom teacher! You don't know how it happened but here she is!
If homework is assigned to the Master, roll 2d6 to gain favor for teaching the master! However the master might reduce favor for giving him homework to to do.. At school, all your actions against the Master is successful in class
Taken by: Anathe: Mikazu Aratewa

4. School Nurse: Somehow, the school nurse is your maid too! What luck!
At school or at home, the master can choose to visit you to remove 1d6 of stress from him and to gain 1d6 of favor from you.
Like the Homeroom teacher, once the master enters the homeroom, all rolls are successful!
Taken: Ramus: Ana

There are 1-2 more extra normal maid slot available...

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Objectives

In a span of 7 days, the maids must hook the master up with the girl he likes!
How the maids do it, who knows! Anything is fair game!
There is one obstacle however, a rival Maid (Controlled by GM) is on hand to prevent you from doing it!

Maids cannot seduce this maid but this maid CAN seduce you to join her side! Which side will the maids be on?! It is up to you to decide!!

Notes: The Master will receive Favor from the girl NPC to determine whether he/she is successful

GM is preparing, now bug off!!

Clarification to Trance: yes, you can be a maid and wants nothing more to make the master's life miserable... that's ur call.

Special Request:
Please Shiny will you help me generate a map???? >_<""

UPDATE

NPC: Love Interest
Name:  Maka Whitely
Type: Princess
Hair:  Green
Eyes:  Green

Special Qualities:  Artist, Imagination
Power Source:  Popularity
Favored Maid:  Lolita
Stress Explosion:  Teasing

Skill:  1
Cunning:  2

--

NPC: Rival Meido
Name:  Len (I am lazy)
Type: Lolita Lolita
Maid Color: Black
Hair:  Navy
Eyes:  Red

Special Qualities:  Nekomimi, Accessory: Large Ribbon
Maid Roots: Returning a Favor
Stress Explosion:  Sleep
Maid Weapon: Magic
Maid Power: Absolute Maid

Affection:  3
Skill:  2
Cunning: 3
Will:  4

« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 02:02:39 AM by wrathie »

Maid Xan~

• Oh. Uh... Hey... Hey there, Koto.
  • What... what are you smiling like that for, Koto?
« Reply #107 on: May 23, 2009, 03:17:32 PM »
I call Fellow Classmate ^_^
There are people in this world who enjoy being alone. But there isn't a single person who can bear solitude.

WRATHIE_Beatrice

« Reply #108 on: May 23, 2009, 03:37:39 PM »
this is Xan's meido, he has to run off:

Player Details                             
Controller    Xan                                 Maid Colours    Metallic    
Name    SH5-R4 (AKA Shera)         Clothes    Metallic    
Age    Built 3 years ago                         Eyes    Neon Blue    
                                                        Hair    Metallic    

Attributes                        
Athletics    3         Stress 0     
Affection    3         Spirit    30    
Skill    4                 Favour    4    
Cunning    1                   
Luck    2                   
Will    2                   

Abilities and Powers                        
Maid Weapons    Magic         
Special Qualities    Robot    
Maid Types    Lolita/Lolita              
Weapons: Magic User: (Onmyouji)    
Maid Roots    Loyalty                   
Stress Explosion    Teasing
Maid Power    Instant Cleaning

shinyjam

• Permabanned by TheStupidOne
  • I am a complete asshat!
« Reply #109 on: May 23, 2009, 03:54:39 PM »
Scenario: Persona
Number of players: 3-6
Play time: 2-4 hours per chapter, this will be a month long game.
Game Rule: Revised Persona Version, roll the same for everything else not mentioned.

Summery:
Nanjou Group, a powerful organization based America for years had worked closely with Kirijo in Japan. Over the years, both groups did numerous experiments dealing with Shadows and research of the users who can summon their "Persona" to fight such shadow. Today, a group of new persona candidate has arrived to Nanjou Mansion for their training in awakening and strengthen their persona. Due to the strong link of personal hardship and growth, the PC will do maid duty and since the commander is a busy person, you need favor for him to train you.

Introduction:
This is a scenario that base on the Persona game series, especially from Persona 3. The rule will be an heavily altered version of Maid RPG because the Persona's social link system and the social stats of the game make it very compatible with it. Master will rename as Commander, more detail on commander section.

Ending:
Defeat the evil organization.

Mansion:
Palatial Residence build by Nanjou group, contain various facilities.

World/Mood:
Contemporary, Dark + Action + Horror (can pick all three and choose one of it in game)

Master/Commander: (All stat at 3)
Master of Persona, he's the one who will train you to become more capable. He will not participate in any battle unless the party is wiped out, and is too busy to train all of you, so show him some good performance and you might be favorable enough for him to spend sometime with you.

Master Power: Same.

Romance:
Without the seducer/seduced advantage.

Revised Game Rule/Limitation: (Roll for one only)
Maid: All maid reference will be rename to PU (Persona User)
PU Type:
1 - Elementary School Student (+1 Luck, +1 Aff)
2 - Middle School  Student (+1 ski, +1 Cun)
3 - High School Student (+1 Cun +1 Will)
4 - Delinquent (+1 Ath, +1 Ski)
5 - Robot (All stat become 2, need 5 more favor to raise Will and luk, can Summon without Evoker)
6 - Dog or Cat. (+1 Ath, + 1 aff) 

PU Color: Same, use maid color table.
Special Quality: Same.
Attribute: Players begin with one point in three stats and zero points in three stats. Do not roll for starting stat.
Will: If Will is less than 3, all PU must use their evoker to summon Persona. If your will is 0, you must take suppression drug every 24 hours.
PU Root: Same, just replace "maid" with "PU" and "master" with "commander" to make sense.
PU Stress Explosion Same.
Weapon: Same, reroll if rolled Summon,Psychic or magic.
PU Power Same. Absolute Maid become Wild Card, you can change the arcana of your Persona once per session. (Also change the modifier)

Persona Attribute:
Same as the PU attribute. Can use any attribute to attack. You can fight shadow physically, but must use persona to kill it, otherwise, the shadow will remind 1 hp.

Persona/PU Arcana:(1d66) Choose one of the result
0-9 - Fool (+1 luck), Magician(+1 will), High priest (+1Aff)
10-19 - Empress(+1 Aff), Emperor(+1 Cun), Hierophant(+1 Will)
20-28 - Lover(+1 Aff), Chariot(+1 Ath), Justice(+1 Ath)
29-37 - Hermit (+1 Will), Wheel of fortune (+1 Luck), Strength (+1 Ath)
38-47 - Hanged Man (+1 Ski), Death (+1 Cun), Temperance(+1 Ski)
48-56 - Devil (+1 Cun), Tower (+1 Ski), Star(+1 Luck)
57-65 - Moon (+1 aff), Sun (+1 Ath), Judgment(+1 Cun), World(+1  Skil), Aeon(+1 Will)
66 - Your Choice (+1 luk instead)

Arcana Usage:
Roll Benefit: +5 to all result for the same arcana match, not include the one who defend against the roll.
NPC: Everyone have one random Arcana.
Social Link:
Is kinda like team achievement that unlock benefit (rounded down result). Each Links have ten levels but begin in zero. EVERYONE in the team must perform the requirement before it can level up.

Butler: Skip this since someone said is broken. (Replace with vice-commander)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 08:37:16 PM by shinyjam »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2009, 04:19:55 PM »
I'll stick around on the channel if you guys have questions about how to use Maptool.

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2009, 05:31:30 PM »
Nurse for Ana.  In for wrathie's game.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2009, 05:34:08 PM »
Oh man. I was at this for over six hours today, breaking only briefly to eat something.

I actually Envy Serp not participating in this round since I'm sure this will definitely affect how much people will want to lynch me in Yume nikki.

Log attached. Also, Next game will be on Monday (I need to recover)

Oh man. I wish I could have been there for the rest of it. Too bad the storm weather around these here parts knocked out my internet for several hours; I'm terribly sorry. m(-_-)m

Also, I think Theorist and I should seduce one another only to discover that it's selfcest, since we may as well be the exact same person.

One more thing:

Name:  Princess Akiha
Hair:  Vermillion

Tee-hee.

Serp

« Reply #113 on: May 23, 2009, 07:33:03 PM »
Tee-hee.
I thought you might be amused by that choice of name. :P 

WRATHIE_Beatrice

« Reply #114 on: May 23, 2009, 11:07:46 PM »
Ramus: Noted

Ruro, i was expecting Benny1 ANY minute but apparently his Akiha sensor is weaker than i imagined.

And /in for SJ's game, it feels weird to call him Jam if timezone is suitable for me..

a few reccomendations thou, wnder if you will take them:

1. The additional Persona bonus should be only for personas, not the person itself as it will be really broken with additional stats off the bat, not to mention you'll have to tweak the system.

2. the attributes is very very limiting, it makes combat hard unless you can prove so otherwise. I suggest for each maid roll the same and the persona using the stats u are saying + the bonus.
To summon the maid take 1d6 - Will Stress... etc

I don't know, I like ur setup but it's restrictive in someway and not to mention you might lose track of the NPCs u are getting, u'll have to take notes. besides tt all is cool

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
« Reply #115 on: May 23, 2009, 11:24:35 PM »

shinyjam

• Permabanned by TheStupidOne
  • I am a complete asshat!
« Reply #116 on: May 23, 2009, 11:54:45 PM »
The additional Persona bonus should be only for personas, not the person itself as it will be really broken with additional stats off the bat, not to mention you'll have to tweak the system.
Is more like tiny push, like extra credit that barely help you unless you are really close to it.

the attributes is very very limiting, it makes combat hard unless you can prove so otherwise. I suggest for each maid roll the same and the persona using the stats u are saying + the bonus.
Highest possible stat is 3, Two of the stat boost are your choice, that means you will have at least one stat at 2, from my experience, everyone can do well with 2. Persona can use any attribute to attack so combat is not hard.

u'll have to take notes. besides tt all is cool
I love taking note, expect your character status screen to fill with gm notes.

« Reply #117 on: May 24, 2009, 12:08:32 AM »
Cute little project I worked on for a bit today. No, these characters were not rolled up. Try to think of some names for them, though~

Ath 4
Aff 1
Skl 3
Cun 1
Luc 0
Wil 1

Cool/Heroine
Large Ribbon
Magic - Pristess
Hereditary
Complaining
Weapon - Religious Symbol (Gohei)
Super Evasion
Clothes - Red, Hair - Black, Eyes - Brown
Shrine Maiden outfit

Ath 3
Aff 3
Skl 1
Cun 2
Luc 2
Wil 2

Boyish/boyish
Clothes - Black, Hair - Yellow, Eyes - Yellow
Greedy
Magic - Western
Unknown (Just got use to hanging around the place)
Stealing
Weapon - Broom
Power: Trespass

ath 1
aff 0
skl 3
Cun 2
Luc 1
Wil 2
Cool/Boyish
Clothes - Blue, Hair - Yellow, Eyes - Green
Devil
Secret Job - Pro-Creator (Sewing)
Unrequeted LoveChildhood Friend
Seclusion
Weapon - Summon (Dolls as per Pro-creator job)
Power: Lie Detector

Ath 4
Aff 3
Skl 1
Cun 0
Luc 3
Wil 2
Lolita/Pure
Clothes - purple, Hair - Orange, Eyes - Brown
Easygoing
Uniform - Bondage (err, let's just keep it simple, then...)
Returning Favor
Alcoholic
Bomb
Power - Maiden's Tears

WRATHIE_Beatrice

« Reply #118 on: May 24, 2009, 12:28:10 AM »
imma still waiting for signups, if u are willing to, I'll can accept ur char in if you drop a stat, it's too powerful

« Reply #119 on: May 24, 2009, 12:35:06 AM »
There's not really characters you would use in one of these games (and if so, they would be NPCs)