Author Topic: Donut has a torrid love affair  (Read 47337 times)

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
Re: Yet Another Donut-related Thread
« Reply #360 on: September 26, 2009, 07:04:32 PM »
I tried to play UFO extra once.  I died about ten seconds in.  I didn't even get to Kogasa...

...It seems like the road to Leg Nirvana is indeed a tough one...
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #361 on: September 26, 2009, 07:05:30 PM »
Using just vertical movements didn't help? :< I suppose it may be more difficult without Reimu's hitbox...

Your Elder Sign has failed. Another gate has opened.

No Kana! I have already wasted an entire afternoon with that TVtrope link! You can't make me fall for the same trap twice...usually.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #362 on: September 26, 2009, 07:05:47 PM »
I tried to play UFO extra once.  I died about ten seconds in.  I didn't even get to Kogasa...

...It seems like the road to Leg Nirvana is indeed a tough one...

It will be worth it when you get there. :V
Let's fight.

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #363 on: September 26, 2009, 07:07:20 PM »
I can casually phase into TVTropes, read what I wanted to read, then phase out. With no difficulties.

Eat it, Kana! OH WAIT YOU CAN'T
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Moerin

« Reply #364 on: September 26, 2009, 07:07:58 PM »
Y'see, this is the reason why I hate the fact that I suck at danmaku.  Hell, I didn't even unlock extra on my own...  Sigh...

...I'm gonna go sit in the corner, listen to MCR and CUT MYSELF, okay?

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #365 on: September 26, 2009, 07:10:45 PM »
No Kana! I have already wasted an entire afternoon with that TVtrope link! You can't make me fall for the same trap twice...usually.

I can casually phase into TVTropes, read what I wanted to read, then phase out. With no difficulties.

The Doom count is now at 5. Please exercise caution, as the eldritch abomination within this gate slumbers but fitfully...

Y'see, this is the reason why I hate the fact that I suck at danmaku.  Hell, I didn't even unlock extra on my own...  Sigh...

...I'm gonna go sit in the corner, listen to MCR and CUT MYSELF, okay?

But then you won't get to listen to the story of how I found a Nue picture that I actually liked :<

nintendonut888

« Reply #366 on: September 26, 2009, 07:12:38 PM »
Kana's on her off day today. :P You think I haven't fallen for that trap multiple times?
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Moerin

« Reply #367 on: September 26, 2009, 07:13:50 PM »
But then you won't get to listen to the story of how I found a Nue picture that I actually liked :<

Hmmm~?  My interest is piqued, and so I shall forgo suicide for the time being~

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #368 on: September 26, 2009, 07:16:11 PM »
* Sapz continues reading about Eldritch Abominations

Damnit, Kana. @_@
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 07:16:38 PM by nintendonut888 »
Let's fight.

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #369 on: September 26, 2009, 07:18:44 PM »
Kana's on her off day today. :P You think I haven't fallen for that trap multiple times?

Hardly. It's just a setup.

Hmmm~?  My interest is piqued, and so I shall forgo suicide for the time being~

Dear god, Nue with those legs that vulnerable look on her face and those legs that longer-than-usual hair is hot.

* Sapz continues reading about Eldritch Abominations

Damnit, Kana. @_@

Is how she rolls, brah.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #370 on: September 26, 2009, 07:22:07 PM »
Ruro. Danmaku Chimera can be solved by using the movements:
UP-RIGHT/LEFT-DOWN-LEFT/RIGHT. Repeat until card stops.

Dragoshi

« Reply #371 on: September 26, 2009, 07:22:20 PM »

The Doom count is now at 5. Please exercise caution, as the eldritch abomination within this gate slumbers but fitfully...

Been there, read that, you're hideously slow. I'm quick. Though luckily, I'm not so quick that my body moves faster than my optics, thus causing me to crash into walls a lot.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #372 on: September 26, 2009, 07:23:09 PM »
Ruro, today I feel tempted to cleave you
SO
HARD
(Note: I haven't even seen one of those links. Just saying.)

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #373 on: September 26, 2009, 07:23:44 PM »
Oh, and Eirin's cards in StB are pathetic. Donut, get AIM btw.

Moerin

« Reply #374 on: September 26, 2009, 07:23:59 PM »
Nue's hair actually is that long, though.  It's just styled off to the side, so it's difficult to see in her ZUN-art...

Also, speaking of TV Tropes... I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that most of the nicer things about the Watatsukis in the Touhou Character list were added by me (I'd had enough and just wanted their article to be a little more impartial)... And slightly less ashamed to admit to adding Badass Normal to Yumemi~

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

nintendonut888

« Reply #375 on: September 26, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »
Death Trap

No...NO...NOOOOOOOOOOO!

*clicks link*

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #376 on: September 26, 2009, 07:31:39 PM »
Also, speaking of TV Tropes... I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that most of the nicer things about the Watatsukis in the Touhou Character list were added by me (I'd had enough and just wanted their article to be a little more impartial)... And slightly less ashamed to admit to adding Badass Normal to Yumemi~

That was YOU?!

GOOD JOB.

Similarly, I am slightly ashamed to admit that I deleted the Moral Myopia link from Shikieiki's profile (because that is NOT AT ALL how she is, goddamnit) and
Spoiler:
removed the part in Nue's profile where it was stated that her non-fans didn't do the research when comparing her to Flandre
. I also think I added Creepy Cool Crosses to Yumemi's profile.

All hail Yumemi, Professor of SCIENCE and pointless religious symbolism \o/

Moerin

« Reply #377 on: September 26, 2009, 07:33:17 PM »
Spoiler:
removed the part in Nue's profile where it was stated that her non-fans didn't do the research when comparing her to Flandre

Speaking of edits I made...  Sigh.

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #378 on: September 26, 2009, 07:34:10 PM »
Spoiler:

Speaking of edits I made...  Sigh.

Moerin

« Reply #379 on: September 26, 2009, 07:36:25 PM »
Sorry, I just added that when I was somewhat pissed off at UD's... Reaction to her on Poosh.

...Which reminds me, if I ever get to have a conversation with him I need to tell him to "Get genki!  Get genki!" at some point~

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #380 on: September 26, 2009, 07:41:45 PM »
Sorry, I just added that when I was somewhat pissed off at UD's... Reaction to her on Poosh.

...Which reminds me, if I ever get to have a conversation with him I need to tell him to "Get genki!  Get genki!" at some point~

If UD was ACTUALLY ACTIVE ON IRC I would do that right now.

Also, while you may think that comparing Nue to Flandre is annoying, would you believe that I actually think it works better that way? She's a chimera; she should by definition be a composite of many other things, and in this sort of setting I think it would have worked better if she had in fact flagrantly ripped off every other extra bosses' attacks.

But Satori already did that... :<

Moerin

« Reply #381 on: September 26, 2009, 07:45:05 PM »
Also, while you may think that comparing Nue to Flandre is annoying, would you believe that I actually think it works better that way? She's a chimera; she should by definition be a composite of many other things, and in this sort of setting I think it would have worked better if she had in fact flagrantly ripped off every other extra bosses' attacks.

Comparisons aren't annoying.  Claiming that she is a rip-off is.

...And I really do like the idea of her being like that due to being a chimera.  I shall have to remember that for later... I already have plans for her, but it couldn't hurt to add a few more~

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Dragoshi

« Reply #382 on: September 26, 2009, 07:46:07 PM »
I still haven't fallen for any of the traps yet. So...

derp.

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #383 on: September 26, 2009, 07:50:26 PM »

derp.

Why would I bother? Your love of pretending to have no reaction is just as irritating as my sorrow over Donut being better at danmaku than I am, if not more so.

... I hate being me. Yay for being tactless in the morning?

Moerin

« Reply #384 on: September 26, 2009, 07:52:29 PM »
Hmmm... I only just noticed that my title's been changed from "Tilde Moe~" to just "Moe"... How long's it been like that?

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

nintendonut888

« Reply #385 on: September 26, 2009, 07:53:42 PM »
* Donut clamps around Ruro

You'll get better. OR ELSE. :3

And Morning isn't it nearly 2:00 over there in your wacky time zone?

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #386 on: September 26, 2009, 07:56:28 PM »
Donut, get AIM so Ruro, Kanako, and I can bother you.

nintendonut888

« Reply #387 on: September 26, 2009, 07:59:00 PM »
I don't know how and besides I promised you I would never get it. And I don't break promises. :3

Speaking of which, don't worry Theorin I haven't forgotten drawing Rin.

Also I looked at my true post count and I'm 4 away from 2500 posts. Isn't that delightful.

Dragoshi

« Reply #388 on: September 26, 2009, 08:00:50 PM »

derp.

Why would I bother? Your love of pretending to have no reaction is just as irritating as my sorrow over Donut being better at danmaku than I am, if not more so.

... I hate being me. Yay for being tactless in the morning?

It helps to have most of your emotion drained five or so years back when you're a complete and utter fuckwit who was near-universally reviled in one forum. It then also helps that the banning in mid '04 causes something to snap, not to mention it helps that said forum had a three strikes you're out sort 'o deal.

It also helped that I then travelled the 'net a lot more and saw horrible stuff like the harlequin fetus (as an aside don't GIS that or google it. ever. you have been warned) thus desensitizing myself to horrible things at a young age. Except the fetus was back when I was like eleven or so, so... yeah. :x

Sometimes I wonder about myself.

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #389 on: September 26, 2009, 08:01:17 PM »
I don't know how and besides I promised you I would never get it. And I don't break promises. :3

You get it by going to the AIM website and pressing the big obvious download button. :V And what's wrong with getting it anyway?
Let's fight.