Author Topic: Eastern Interference in Salvation [Touhou x Puella Magi Madoka Magica Quest]  (Read 81690 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>Look around, possibly with our eye and reading if it's already out, in search of possible onlookers...
>You check. Nobody but you and Sanae. Thankfully, there does not seem to be any open windows nearby, as you had forgotten to close the blinds and curtains...
>A white glow outlines Sanae's gohei as she channels energy into it. The pillow glows as well.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
>"I hope it's fine to use faith for such. If you are, that is."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>"I hope it's fine to use faith for such. If you are, that is."
// last one before I go to bed.

>"It's fine. I have plenty, thanks to Yukari..." I hope they won't be too upset to find a month and a half's worth of faith missing... "Anyway, I made the pillow immune to danmaku, so it shouldn't be damaged by our target practice."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
>"That seems like a lot to do for one instance... Although it lets us determine if we can perform danmaku, it doesn't show if it damages significantly or not, and that may be a problem if we have to use danmaku..."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>Sanae already did it, let's not chastise her about it. It's probably for the best that we don't destroy our own things, anyway.
>"Well then, let us begin!"
>Fire a few bullets at the pillow.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>"That seems like a lot to do for one instance... Although it lets us determine if we can perform danmaku, it doesn't show if it damages significantly or not, and that may be a problem if we have to use danmaku..."
>"Oh..." Sanae frowns, I didn't think about that...

>Sanae already did it, let's not chastise her about it. It's probably for the best that we don't destroy our own things, anyway.
>"Well then, let us begin!"
>Fire a few bullets at the pillow.
>You decide not to chastise her any further.
>You aim and fire a few shots. Unlike flight, you seem to be able to use danmaku just as well as you could back home.
>They strike the pillow with a hiss, the pillow shows no signs of damage.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
>Test a few stronger shots.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>Test a few stronger shots.
>You do so. They too strike the pillow with a satisfying noise, while leaving it unscathed.
>Sanae throws in a few shots of her own.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
>"Hm..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
>How much energy did those take up. Was it a breeze/trivial?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>How much energy did those take up. Was it a breeze/trivial?
>About as much as normal.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
>"Seems it may be just like normal."
>How much damage does danmaku regularly do? Enough to destroy clothing and cause slight harm, or enough to destroy buildings and kill, or something else?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>"Seems it may be just like normal."
>How much damage does danmaku regularly do? Enough to destroy clothing and cause slight harm, or enough to destroy buildings and kill, or something else?
>It depends on the intent. Most danmaku is spellcard level, only able to damage clothing and leave light injuries on humans and youkai, being only able to kill fairies and similarly fragile beings.
>There's also the old version of danmaku, which actually can cause lethal damage and serious injury. It's rarely used anymore.

>"That's good to hear." says Sanae, "It actually might be useful in a pinch then, unless these witch things are immune to the stuff..."

>There is a knock at the door.
>Huh? Who could that be? Sanae wonders as she turns towards it.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
>Let her answer it. We'll read them from here...

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>Let her answer it. We'll read them from here...
>Sanae walks to the door and opens it, revealing Oriko.
>"I don't have long. I just wanted to check in on the two of you. May I come in?" she asks
>Sanae nods and allows her inside.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
>"Good morning."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>"Good morning."
>"Good morning, Miss Komeiji." Oriko bows, "I assume everything is going well so far?"
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Eastern Interference in Salvation [Touhou x Puella Magi Madoka Magica Quest]
« Reply #318 on: November 01, 2017, 04:30:37 AM »
>"Yes. We're meeting up with our neighboring magical girl later, and she's going to take us with her as she hunts a witch."
>Frown. "Kyubey can tell that our magical potential is very strange, but I don't know how much he truly suspects. But it does help that there's no way he could possibly guess what we really are... probably?"
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Eastern Interference in Salvation [Touhou x Puella Magi Madoka Magica Quest]
« Reply #319 on: November 01, 2017, 05:13:04 AM »
>"Yes. We're meeting up with our neighboring magical girl later, and she's going to take us with her as she hunts a witch."
>Frown. "Kyubey can tell that our magical potential is very strange, but I don't know how much he truly suspects. But it does help that there's no way he could possibly guess what we really are... probably?"
>"If he hasn't guessed what you really are by now, then hopefully he won't be able to without actually witnessing your natures."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #320 on: November 06, 2017, 03:57:06 AM »
>"Hopefully."
>Nod.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #321 on: November 06, 2017, 04:51:55 AM »
>"Hopefully."
>Nod.
>"Well, I should probably get going. Like I said, I only wanted to check on the two of you. Though I do have a few minutes if either of you have any questions to ask."
>"Any update on those cell phones?" Sanae asks, Does she have them yet?
>"I'm still working on getting some. Hopefully, you should have them by Saturday."
>_

R. P. Genocraft

• Craftsman of absolute unpredictability
  • Boundary of productive and lazy
« Reply #322 on: November 07, 2017, 06:12:26 PM »
>Compare our height with Oriko and Sanae
>Also, compare other sizes

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #323 on: November 07, 2017, 07:07:34 PM »
>Compare our height with Oriko and Sanae
>Also, compare other sizes
>Of the three of you, you are the shortest, and Sanae is the tallest.
>You also have the smallest bust out of all of you. Sanae is the most well-endowed, with Oriko a close second.
>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #324 on: November 08, 2017, 03:03:11 AM »
>Be glad Sanae cannot read our thoughts.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #325 on: November 08, 2017, 03:17:49 AM »
>Be glad Sanae cannot read our thoughts.
>You feel relieved that mind reading doesn't go both ways...

>"So... any more questions?" Oriko asks.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #326 on: November 08, 2017, 05:36:54 AM »
>"Hmmm... I suppose that's about it for now."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #327 on: November 08, 2017, 05:58:28 AM »
>"Hmmm... I suppose that's about it for now."
>Oriko nods, "Farewell, then."
>She starts towards the door, "Oh, before I go. I should probably tell you this..."
>She turns around, "I had a vision earlier this morning. It was of the two of you and a black cat... I don't know the significance of it yet, but it seems like it'll happen at some point in the near future, likely within the next two days. I'll try to contact you again if I learn anything new."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #328 on: November 09, 2017, 03:25:53 AM »
>"We'll keep on our guards."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #329 on: November 09, 2017, 03:30:43 AM »
>"We'll keep on our guards."
>Oriko nods, before seeing herself out.
>"So..." Sanae says after a few seconds, "What do you want to do now?" A cat vision, huh... Wonder what that could mean...
>_