Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 30  (Read 74821 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 30
« Reply #420 on: April 06, 2017, 10:48:28 PM »
//Sure she can. What is RikaDai doing to help resolve the issue that couldn't be done by another manifestation?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #421 on: April 06, 2017, 11:16:26 PM »
//Work together with Rika to think of an backup plan for the barrier or to help rebuild the Mansion ? Unlike Virtue or Renko or whoever else you are manipulating, she is aware of that incident.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #422 on: April 06, 2017, 11:24:27 PM »
//Then why isn't she?

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #423 on: April 06, 2017, 11:26:20 PM »
//...because i totally forgot about it. :V

Rikadai-chan:

>"Hey Rika, is there anything that have that can pierce through forcefields ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #424 on: April 06, 2017, 11:49:24 PM »
//You word it so negatively! :( Why, I could reasonably say that the sole reason Democracy Mode exists is that you can globally fulfill your desire for policing the actions of your fellow players, and that if everyone was okay with their fellow players making the occasional mistake, Democracy Mode wouldn't be necessary. But that's not very flattering!
//I never meant to make it sound negative.

//And no, Democracy more of exists to keep everyone from falling behind and to make sure everyone has a chance to get a post in or countermand an action they find undesirable before its too late. (And originally, it also helped make sure we were all in agreement before doing something big.) In that light, I see it as beneficial to everyone. I also only ask for it when the situation is tense and we would logically need more time to think as well as consider our options.

//I would also like to state right now that your assumption that I'm trying to police the other players is completely false. I never had any desire nor intention to do so, nor do I have that power anyway, being neither an admin/mod nor the parser.

//I also do not believe that one player's opinions are more important than the others. Our opinions should be taken into equal consideration. Why else do you think I call votes so often lol. (Though if, hypothetically, a bias existed, it wouldn't matter what the opinions of all players are. Note: I'm not saying there is one. I personally think there isn't. This is merely a hypothetical situation.)

//Also I'm going to be prioritizing an algorithms assignment for the next 6 hours, so my attention will be divided and I might be slow to respond.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #425 on: April 07, 2017, 01:21:05 AM »
//Here saying that I'm really hating desyncing and democracy in DaiQuest right now because it forces me to wait a long time to be allowed to post that I should not have to on discussion that I have almost no control over. Again, it's making this quest more akin to a game like RTD or one of the team games. At least there though, It's waiting a day every parsing, whereas here, doing that would be insane.
//We all know Petards weren't the most reliable. :v

Marubug:

>"Doremy ! Are you here ?"
> You call...
> No response.
ExperiDai:

> "If it's not a bother, can you tell me how you met? I really wonder how Miss Mokou met someone of the village... and why she lives at this forest..."

===

Prime (Kono):

> Hold her too.
> "Okay-doke."
> "No..." Keine refuses.

> You hold Kono.
> She begins to move gently across the water with you.
Prime (Rin):

> "Can you tell me about that? I'd like to remember..."
> Smile.
> "I'd like to remember how good that song was."

===

Prime (Letty):

> Do we only look plumpy? Not other change?
> "It was alright..." Rin says.

> Well, with the recent change, you look much more like Letty now...
Marubug:

>Anything ?

Fusion (Alt.):

>Prepare one to find out who made our miracle backfire.
>If less than 4%, cast it.
>If Alt 2 is stuck in time make a time bubble around her to save her.

Fusion (Alt. 2):

>Cast it.
> Nothing.

> You prepare a miracle...
> You cast it.
> You now know that you caused your miracle to backfire.
> You make a time bubble for your other self.

> You cast the blessing and miracle.
//Reminder that democracy rules mean wait for everyone (but kilga) to make a post of either commands or an approval.
//FAKE EDIT: See below.

//Also waiting for opinions Re: Fairy Village

SanaDai:
>How much will this cost?
>How fast did it take to prepare compared to usual time?

Whichever Fusion Alt is stopping time:
>Prepare a locator miracle for Diana.
>Assess cost.

//FAKE EDIT ADDENDUM: Actually, I just realized Tashi DID have a post and it WAS missed.

//So was one of Raf's commands.

//above commands seem fine.
> It won't cost much.
> Much faster.

> You prepare another miracle...
> It won't cost any.
//Seiga, not Seija.

//There is no reason you cannot do both at the same time!

//I would be curious about how complex the parser thinks it is, since he's the one that will be making the distinctions when updating and therefore the only one who's opinion really matters in that regard. But perhaps it should be worded more clearly for the players? The specific proposal I had in mind was to enable Democracy Mode only for spells cast at/on and dialogue directed at Alt Seija and Alt Gasanae. I think that's pretty cut-and-dry, with no room for confusion. More people could conceivably be added later, of course, if they are found to have more allies.

//You word it so negatively! :( Why, I could reasonably say that the sole reason Democracy Mode exists is that you can globally fulfill your desire for policing the actions of your fellow players, and that if everyone was okay with their fellow players making the occasional mistake, Democracy Mode wouldn't be necessary. But that's not very flattering!

//I hold it as a foundational truth of public text adventures that, outside of the parser's decisions on the mechanics of updating, any given player should not be forced to wait on any other given player to play the game if that player does not want to. (If they do want to, then more power to 'em, of course.) This must be upheld to help ensure that all players are equal within the context of the game, and to violate this truth is to claim that one player and their opinions are more important than another player and their opinions. There is, of course, the obvious question of "what if a player goes rogue", but inter-player social consequences are perfectly fine, as is reasonably-justified countermanding (as much as I personally am not a fan of it), as also is the parser choosing to simply ignore a troll player or outright remove them from the game. (See Nefer as a perfect example of this: Despite the fact that none of his troll posts ever came during a Democracy Mode, none of them ever came to fruition, due to the vigilance of the other players and/or the sensible nature of the parser.)

//I would be perfectly willing to have a discussion about this, especially since such is immediately relevant to the current game state, though I cannot promise that my mind will be changed.

---

RenBug (T):

> Whatcha doin' Miss Renko? Did you figure your new powers out?

---

KaisuDai:

> "I see...and I'm guessing that we're talking like this because Miss Reimu and Miss Kasen won't work somehow..."
> "New? No." Renko shakes her head. "I don't know where to start."

> Kaisu shakes her head lightly.
SenDai:

> Keep a quiet tone, but raise it above a whisper.
> "Oh! Miss Virtue, was there anything you wanted me to do for you with my magics, before we go to sleep?"

---

RanBug:

> Think about Ran's opinion of us.
> Think about how Ran feels about falling asleep with us inside her, given she knows we can control her body and speak using her voice.
> Magically modify Ran's body so it is back to normal, just in case Yukari wakes up before the rest of us and checks on us.
> "...No. Thank you for the offer though." Virtue smiles.

> You think...
> Ran likes your company and thinks you'd be a good friend for Chen if it was considered.
> She thinks you'll probably comfort Chen if she's still awake, or go to sleep.
> You alter Ran's body to get it back to normal.
//...because i totally forgot about it. :V

Rikadai-chan:

>"Hey Rika, is there anything that have that can pierce through forcefields ?"
> "Force fields? Rikako's thing, right?"
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #426 on: April 07, 2017, 01:31:11 AM »
//Huh, wonder why it backfired like that...

Rikadai-chan:

>"Not exactly, it's invisible unlike hers, but similar yeah, we can't seem to go through it..."
>Nod.
>"It would also be nice to have something to keep the trouble makers asleep or unconscious too, without needing to harm them, anything on your mind ?"

Fusion (Alt. 2):

>Do another to find out if Alt. Daiyousei and Alt. Gasanae were affected.
>Cast it.
>Once done head to Alt. Seija and and Alt. Gasanae, then apply Seiga Magic on the stramge forcefield.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #427 on: April 07, 2017, 01:31:21 AM »
//(I'll respond to Naz's stuff when I'm actually at a keyboard.)

//Parser: Would you rather have democracy mode and no desync, or no democracy mode? I'll go with/vote for whichever you prefer.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #428 on: April 07, 2017, 01:55:19 AM »
//Parser:
//To play devil's advocate, isn't a text adventure quest technically a team game if we're all controlling the same character? lol
//I see where you're coming from with the RTD though

//meanwhile I haven't been able to post on either of my quests for over 12 hours lol *kicked out of game*

//Just want to say if anything sounded negative. I didn't intend it, it was meant to be a more neutral tone. Remember that I write like what I am: A moron...

RikaDai:
>Wonder if the hypervessel has any of that invisible sleepy gas from the outside world.
>Ponder if we could grab one of the space mimi-chans, and if Rika could modify it to 1. be harmless and 2. Take out only the barrier surrounding Seija, or have its effect be temporary...
>Wonder if we could actually do that ourselves with uber miracles.
>Realize how silly and stupid of an idea that is.

SanaDai:
>Cast the dispel miracle on Gasanae
>(T) "Oh-kay. I think I fixed it for you. Try doing a random miracle now"
>(T)"Huh... I completely forgot I had the magic that let me unlock myself this whole time..."
>Think of old situations where it could've been useful if we remembered we had it...
>>Mentally kick ourselves if it could've trivialized some of those problems.

Fusion Alt:
>Cast the Diana locator miracle.

//Also, I wonder if Seija magic will let us bring SumiDai back. By reversing her disappearance.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 02:18:17 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #429 on: April 07, 2017, 02:05:23 AM »
ExperiDai:

> "Okay."
> Smile.

===

Prime (Kono):

> Smile and don't say anything. Just enjoy.

===

Prime (Rin):

> "I thought so! Uhm... Is it possible for you to play it without having me forget anything...?"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #430 on: April 07, 2017, 02:15:18 AM »
//Forgot that I have to wait...

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #431 on: April 07, 2017, 02:16:15 AM »
//Oh, I was intentionally not posting any actions until you answered my question. Do you want me to post some?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #432 on: April 07, 2017, 02:19:47 AM »
//Oh, I was intentionally not posting any actions until you answered my question. Do you want me to post some?
//Yes please. I'm answering the questions along with the parsing.
This thing's gonna go longer than 35 parts at this rate...

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #433 on: April 07, 2017, 02:21:16 AM »
//You were waiting on Kilga? That's odd, because normally you don't on his request that the game isn't held up on his account.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #434 on: April 07, 2017, 02:22:44 AM »
//Pointing out that I don't mean that negatively in any way.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #435 on: April 07, 2017, 02:25:07 AM »
//It was a last second decision in which I think parsing everyone's OOC questions along with post would be good.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #436 on: April 07, 2017, 02:26:13 AM »
//Sure thing. I'll hold off on my Naz response until after that, then.

RenBug (T):

> Oh, sorry! Um, I just cast a spell that let me figure out what your powers are now. Do you want me to tell you?

---

KaisuDai:

> Look even sadder.
> "...I'm sorry...C-can I ask why? Or is that too personal?"

---

SenDai:

> "You're welcome! Anything for you, Miss Virtue!"

---

RanBug:

> Think about how much Ran trusts us with her body.

---

Prime (Village):

> "Hey, Miss Aya? I think I've decided. About the helping or not helping thing, I mean."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #437 on: April 07, 2017, 02:44:58 AM »
//Parser:
//To play devil's advocate, isn't a text adventure quest technically a team game if we're all controlling the same character? lol
//But with the need of everyone to be present on agreements, it would become something updated only daily. I honestly would not be able to stand updating only once a day in a game like this. Conversations would be hell to go through, and even diving into Genso Wanderer would not be satisfactory for such a long wait. With games over text adventures, there's mechanics and the parser having to do work to get a parsing in. Things like rolling dice or doing maths for damage or updating the map the game is on (man I wanna do something like that), and desyncing for a player or two (say, one's too busy) would be terrible, but could probably be avoided with someone they trust filling in for them or something. In text adventures, a player being gone shouldn't matter. It's the same character, they're doing the same things they'd normally do. Just that certain things won't be done while that player is away. Maybe a situation was ruined because of this absence. Well, that's just unfortunate. Found something frozen but skipped it-
//Honestly don't have it in me to continue that. Just... it's inconvenient how schedules are and having to wait for a discussion with schedules in mind is terrorizing in a text game normally going swiftly. It makes me want to make the path to the end boring and dull so that no discussions are ever needed.

//Parser: Would you rather have democracy mode and no desync, or no democracy mode? I'll go with/vote for whichever you prefer.
//No democracy. Desync is at least easier to handle sometimes, even if a global problem pops up...
//Huh, wonder why it backfired like that...

Rikadai-chan:

>"Not exactly, it's invisible unlike hers, but similar yeah, we can't seem to go through it..."
>Nod.
>"It would also be nice to have something to keep the trouble makers asleep or unconscious too, without needing to harm them, anything on your mind ?"

Fusion (Alt. 2):

>Do another to find out if Alt. Daiyousei and Alt. Gasanae were affected.
>Cast it.
>Once done head to Alt. Seija and and Alt. Gasanae, then apply Seiga Magic on the stramge forcefield.
> "Did you try force?"

> You prepare another miracle to find out if the Alt counterparts were affected.
> You perform it.
> It seems they were.
> You head to the duo.
> You throw your Seiga Magic at the force field, it doing nothing. Man, you're really bad at this sometimes...
> How will you apply your Seiga magic?
//Parser:

//meanwhile I haven't been able to post on either of my quests for over 12 hours lol *kicked out of game*
//Just want to say if anything sounded negative. I didn't intend it, it was meant to be a more neutral time. Remember that I write like what I am: A moron...

RikaDai:
>Wonder if the hypervessel has any of that invisible sleepy gas from the outside world.
>Ponder if we could grab one of the space mimi-chans, and if Rika could modify it to 1. be harmless and 2. Take out only the barrier surrounding Seija, or have its effect be temporary...
>Wonder if we could actually do that ourselves with uber miracles.
>Realize how silly and stupid of an idea that is.
> You wonder... maybe...
> You  wonder... actually, if it's an ability mimi-chan has, maybe you could take it for yourself for that...
> You wonder if miracles are possible to bypass more now...
SanaDai:
>Cast the dispel miracle on Gasanae
>(T) "Oh-kay. I think I fixed it for you. Try doing a random miracle now"
>(T)"Huh... I completely forgot I had the magic that let me unlock myself this whole time..."
>Think of old situations where it could've been useful if we remembered we had it...

Fusion Alt:
>Cast the Diana locator miracle.

//Also, I wonder if Seija magic will let us bring SumiDai back. By reversing her disappearance.
> You perform the miracle.
> "Okay." Gasanae says, starting to prepare one.
> It starts to snow a bit, before stopping already.
> "Good."

> You perform the miracle...
> Diana is behind Alt!Daiyousei's home.
ExperiDai:

> "Okay."
> Smile.

===

Prime (Kono):

> Smile and don't say anything. Just enjoy.

===

Prime (Rin):

> "I thought so! Uhm... Is it possible for you to play it without having me forget anything...?"
> You smile.
> "So..."

> You enjoy...

> "Yea, I think..."
//Sure thing. I'll hold off on my Naz response until after that, then.

RenBug (T):

> Oh, sorry! Um, I just cast a spell that let me figure out what your powers are now. Do you want me to tell you?

---

KaisuDai:

> Look even sadder.
> "...I'm sorry...C-can I ask why? Or is that too personal?"
> "Oh. Yes, please." Renko says.

> "...Kasen doesn't think of Reimu that way."
SenDai:

> "You're welcome! Anything for you, Miss Virtue!"

---

RanBug:

> Think about how much Ran trusts us with her body.

---

Prime (Village):

> "Hey, Miss Aya? I think I've decided. About the helping or not helping thing, I mean."
> "You don't have to be like that." Virtue says.

> You think...
> Ran does not think you'd do something unlikeable with her body, aside from alterations.
> "Hm?" Aya looks up to you.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #438 on: April 07, 2017, 02:52:23 AM »
//I'm pretty sure nobody here has anyone to fill in for them lol

//I'm fine with the decision of just desyncing, by the way. It's a fair middle-ground.

SanaDai:
>Make a sigh of relief sound with our mental voice.

>Locations of both Alt Fusions

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #439 on: April 07, 2017, 02:53:36 AM »
//In that case, I vote to end democrary for good, in the interest of making the game tolerable/enjoyable for the person who puts far more effort into it than anyone else.

---

RenBug (T):

> Okay! Umm, let's see...if you look at the moon, you can tell where 'certain things' are, and if you look at the stars you can tell what's going on around those 'certain things'. I'm not really sure what the limitations on those 'certain things' are, though...

---

KaisuDai:

> "Ohh...does Miss Kasen already like someone?"

---

SenDai:

> Nod vigorously.
> "Yeah I do! You're too important!"

---

RanBug:

> Take control of our host's body.
> Look around. Is Chen asleep in the room?
> Are we clothed?

---

Prime (Village):

> "I'm going to ask the fairies in the village what they think. If they welcome the help, then so will I. If they want to do it on their own, then I'll support them in that."

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #440 on: April 07, 2017, 02:57:35 AM »
//Agreed. I want all the comfort for the parser.

> Start Anarchy.

ExperiDai:

> "Uuuhm..."

===

Prime (Rin):

> "Can you give me a demostration? Pretty please?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #441 on: April 07, 2017, 02:59:07 AM »
//Sure.

Rikadai-chan:

>Nod.
>"Not even the warp could go through, lemme test something else now..."

Fusion (Alt. 2):

>Focus it on our finger and then poke the forcefield to try and make a hole in it.

Fusion (Alt.):

>Bring Kanako and Suwako into the time bubble.
>If we have not told them yet: "...and i dunno how to tell this but... it seems onee-chan Gasanae is also behind the incident for some reason... she seems to be aiding Seija..."

Marubug:

>Keep going !

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #442 on: April 07, 2017, 03:01:15 AM »
//I'm pretty sure nobody here has anyone to fill in for them lol

//I'm fine with the decision of just desyncing, by the way. It's a fair middle-ground.

SanaDai:
>Make a sigh of relief sound with our mental voice.

>Locations of both Alt Fusions
> You sigh mentally.

> Alt 1 is with Alt!Kanako in the Alternate Moriya Shrine.
> Alt 2 is near Alt!Gasanae and Alt!Seija.
//In that case, I vote to end democrary for good, in the interest of making the game tolerable/enjoyable for the person who puts far more effort into it than anyone else.

---

RenBug (T):

> Okay! Umm, let's see...if you look at the moon, you can tell where 'certain things' are, and if you look at the stars you can tell what's going on around those 'certain things'. I'm not really sure what the limitations on those 'certain things' are, though...

---

KaisuDai:

> "Ohh...does Miss Kasen already like someone?"
> "Certain things..." Things huh... my clothes? Renko stares.
> "Oh... You're right." She nods.

> "No." Kaisu says.
SenDai:

> Nod vigorously.
> "Yeah I do! You're too important!"

---

RanBug:

> Take control of our host's body.
> Look around. Is Chen asleep in the room?
> Are we clothed?

---

Prime (Village):

> "I'm going to ask the fairies in the village what they think. If they welcome the help, then so will I. If they want to do it on their own, then I'll support them in that."
> "Important how?"

> Chen is next to you, asleep.
> You are clothed.

> "Okay." Aya says.
//Agreed. I want all the comfort for the parser.

> Start Anarchy.

ExperiDai:

> "Uuuhm..."

===

Prime (Rin):

> "Can you give me a demostration? Pretty please?"
> Keine tilts her head, letting her tail go lightly to one side... then the other...

> "Okay..." Rin readies her erhu.
//Sure.

Rikadai-chan:

>Nod.
>"Not even the warp could go through, lemme test something else now..."

Fusion (Alt. 2):

>Focus it on our finger and then poke the forcefield to try and make a hole in it.
> You poke a hole into the forcefield. It's far too small for you to get into.
> You don't have much Sakuya magic left.
Fusion (Alt.):

>Bring Kanako and Suwako into the time bubble.
>If we have not told them yet: "...and i dunno how to tell this but... it seems onee-chan Gasanae is also behind the incident for some reason... she seems to be aiding Seija..."

Marubug:

>Keep going !
> You bring the two in.
> "Mm..." Suwako gets up.
> "Gasanae? Why?" Kanako asks.

> You keep going after the light, it always seeming the same distance above you.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #443 on: April 07, 2017, 03:05:46 AM »
Fusion Alt1:
>Quickly, use Alt2's FOV to warp back to the battlefield and head for Diana before time runs out.

>Wait for approval because I'm not sure if she has any business to do first.

//Also should we send Alt!Daiyousei a letter saying we only want to talk?

Sanadai:
>Think of old situations where it could've been useful if we remembered we had Seija magic...

>Quickly prepare and cast (if less than 5%) a miracle to undo the lock on ourselves before that Sakuya magic runs out, since if Alt!Daiyousei feels its effects, it might make things worse

>>Wait for approval on this as well.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #444 on: April 07, 2017, 03:10:01 AM »
//I honestly think that, if Alt!Daiyousei doesn't want to see us, either because things can get out of control in her dimension, or because she has her own problems... Shouldn't we leave her alone? (If we want to talk with her because yes?)
Approved, btw.

ExperiDai:

> "... Can you explain to me what is a Hakutaku, Miss Horny Keine?"
> "Miss Horny Keine? ... ... Suku-suku~."

===

Prime (Rin):

> "I will tell you if I start feeling that something's off, okay? If I do, then please stop. I don't want my memory to be erased again, ehehe~..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #445 on: April 07, 2017, 03:11:57 AM »
>Actually wait for Raf's approval on the former, since he was primarily controlling that Dai.

>Tashi's approval can be counted for the second approval request.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #446 on: April 07, 2017, 03:19:16 AM »
//I dunno if you saw it, but she is talking to Alt. Kanako about Alt. Gasanae, gotta inform them !

Fusion (Alt.):

>Don't, stay here.
>"I dunno, i want to know too... i just know that i called her out and asked why was everyone fighting, but then she just... said nothing and attacked me with a blue starry danmaku..."
>Look sad.
>"My own sis..."

Prime (Letty):

>Warp our Sakuya Magic over to Fusion (Alt.) to refill her reserves.
>Then does our normal body still not feel motherly ? How does it feel like ?

Fusion (Alt. 2):

>Now with that hole as a point of hold, focus the magic on our hands and begin forcing it open, as to widen the hole.

Rikadai-chan:

>"Oh wait, i think i have it, quick, do you have anything that can put someone to sleep quickly ? Like that sleeping gas they tried to use on me to capture me before, or maybe some medicine to inject on them."

Marubug:

>Stop and will it to come to us instead.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 03:33:33 AM by Starlighthawk »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #447 on: April 07, 2017, 03:27:15 AM »
//With Seiga's magic, you can just put your hand on the forcefield and open a person-sized hole.

RenBug (T):

> There you go!

---

KaisuDai:

> Change from look very sad to looking very confused.
> "...uh...how?"

---

SenDai:

> "You're, uh..."
> Gesture emphatically at Virtue with both hands in silence for a couple of seconds. (Try not to smack her! ...Or ourselves!)
> "...You're you!"

---

RanBug:

> Think about what our host normally sleeps in.
> Then get out of bed and change into that.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #448 on: April 07, 2017, 03:34:09 AM »
//Well i am doing that no ?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #449 on: April 07, 2017, 03:39:49 AM »
//I'm saying that more for the future. You won't need the preparatory step with the fingertip if you need to do it again.