Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 24  (Read 58290 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 24
« Reply #660 on: January 06, 2017, 01:39:41 AM »
Prime (Tao):

> Do they all have the gigantic chest that Virtue had?
> Nod.
> "There!"

---

Prime (Space):

> Tighten our hug, just a little bit.

> Parse these commands.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #661 on: January 06, 2017, 01:40:42 AM »
Prime (Tao):

> Do they all have the gigantic chest that Virtue had?
> Nod.
> "There!"

---

Prime (Space):

> Tighten our hug, just a little bit.
> Yes.
> "...Daiyousei?" Miko questions.

> You tighten the hug a bit.
>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #662 on: January 06, 2017, 01:45:34 AM »
//So Diana's Sakuya Magic is intact, but her Sanae Magic isn't, just like i thought, Sanae wouldn't have done a Global Lock on it.

Diana:

>Assess amount of Sakuya Magic.

Prime with Sanae:

>Just imagine ourselves reappering there on a safe and clear spot, like an instant warp.
>"I-I dunno what happened..."
>Feel for their life energies, are they okay ?

Prime with Koa:

>"I have been having issues with onee-chan... and i hate that... because i love her so much, i dunno what would i do without her..."

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #663 on: January 06, 2017, 01:48:54 AM »
Prime (Home):

> Is Cirno around and awake?

---

Prime (Space):

> "... Not to change the subject, but I believe you and the three that compose you had some stuff to discuss with the mes that were with you last night."

---

Prime (Taoists):

> Look to Miko with a smile.
> "Yes, Miss Miko?"

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #664 on: January 06, 2017, 01:57:54 AM »
//You know... i wouldn't mind giving Nazgul his request... one person isn't all that, but what about 2 ?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #665 on: January 06, 2017, 02:34:48 AM »
//Which request?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #666 on: January 06, 2017, 02:42:22 AM »
//So Diana's Sakuya Magic is intact, but her Sanae Magic isn't, just like i thought, Sanae wouldn't have done a Global Lock on it.

Diana:

>Assess amount of Sakuya Magic.
> Your Sakuya magic is near full.
Prime with Sanae:

>Just imagine ourselves reappering there on a safe and clear spot, like an instant warp.
>"I-I dunno what happened..."
>Feel for their life energies, are they okay ?
> You manifest down there.
> Sanae seems fine. Kogasa does not...
> "D-Daiyousei! What happened? Where'd you go?" Sumireko asks, bringing the two down with her nearer to the ground.
> "Oh. You found her." Maribel speaks.
Prime with Koa:

>"I have been having issues with onee-chan... and i hate that... because i love her so much, i dunno what would i do without her..."
Prime (Home):

> Is Cirno around and awake?
> She is, but asleep.
> Koa rubs her arm quietly.
Prime (Space):

> "... Not to change the subject, but I believe you and the three that compose you had some stuff to discuss with the mes that were with you last night."
> Hamiya nods a bit.
Prime (Taoists):

> Look to Miko with a smile.
> "Yes, Miss Miko?"
> "Could you return us to normal as well?" She asks.
> "To think I would experience this..." Futo speaks.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #667 on: January 06, 2017, 03:10:04 AM »
Prime (Koa):

> Can we tell how far up on the new us Cirno comes in terms of height?

---

Prime (Sanae):

> "That's not important now!
> Point at Kogasa while running over to her."

---

Prime (Space):

> "The other other me that was with you had an idea about how to take care of that. Would you like do that now?"

---

Prime (Taoists):

> Look confused.
> "Huh? I just did."
> Look around at the four, eyes gradually growing wider the more chest we see.
> "...Ohhhh...Oh! Whoa! Huh."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #668 on: January 06, 2017, 03:32:41 AM »
//Common courtesy is dead I see... And this isn't the first time you've done this. I also see that we're still in anarchy and moving ahead without me... Whatever. I'll remember this the next time one of you requests something from me...

//I'm also just going to pretend Kogasa hit a random bystander fairy passing by just so my brain can make sense of this fucked up logic...

Prime (Sanae)
>"Idiot... why would you use yourself as a weapon..."
>Bless her umbrella with repair and bless Kogasa with good health...

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #669 on: January 06, 2017, 03:42:29 AM »
Prime (Koa):

> Can we tell how far up on the new us Cirno comes in terms of height?
> Cirno's not up, so no.
Prime (Sanae):

> "That's not important now!
> Point at Kogasa while running over to her."
Prime (Sanae)
>"Idiot... why would you use yourself as a weapon..."
>Bless her umbrella with repair and bless Kogasa with good health...
> "Point at Kogasa? What are you talking about?"
> Sumireko nods, floating the two over to you and setting them down gently.
> "What happened? Can't you fly?" Sumireko asks.
> Sanae doesn't answer.
> The two wait patiently next to the other outsider.
> You put faith into the umbrella to try and bless it with repair and Kogasa with good health.
> You seem to be using a tiny bit of faith...
Prime (Space):

> "The other other me that was with you had an idea about how to take care of that. Would you like do that now?"
> "I don't know."
Prime (Taoists):

> Look confused.
> "Huh? I just did."
> Look around at the four, eyes gradually growing wider the more chest we see.
> "...Ohhhh...Oh! Whoa! Huh."
> "You seem less surprised than when you saw me..." Miko says.
> "This doesn't feel as large as last time huh..." Seiga speaks.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #670 on: January 06, 2017, 03:45:44 AM »
Prime (Sanae)
>"I feel something, hopefully that means this blessing is working... C'mon Kogasa, you and Onee-chan can hate me all you want, but I'll be damned if I let you just leave her like that!"
>Watch the umbrella.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #671 on: January 06, 2017, 03:48:22 AM »
Prime (Sanae)
>"I feel something, hopefully that means this blessing is working... C'mon Kogasa, you and Onee-chan can hate me all you want, but I'll be damned if I let you just leave her like that!"
>Watch the umbrella.
> You watch the umbrella.
> You're not sure if it's moving a bit, or if that's something else or just you.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #672 on: January 06, 2017, 03:51:31 AM »
Prime (Sanae)
>Assess the umbrella's condition. Is it completely in two?
>If so, try moving the pieces closer to each other and see if it speeds up our blessing.
>Monitor her life energy at all times if we can.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #673 on: January 06, 2017, 03:54:27 AM »
Prime (Sanae)
>Assess the umbrella's condition. Is it completely in two?
>If so, try moving the pieces closer to each other and see if it speeds up our blessing.
>Monitor her life energy at all times if we can.
> No. It's still one.
> You keep feeling for her life energy. It's bad, and it seems like it's getting worse and less.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #674 on: January 06, 2017, 03:59:21 AM »
Prime (Sanae):
>"C'mon... Kogasa, you can fight this. Stay with me... I don't care if I have to spend all my faith, you will NOT leave Onee-chan as long as I exist!"
>Bless Kogasa and the umbrella with regeneration.

>Continue to monitor her life force.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #675 on: January 06, 2017, 04:02:39 AM »
//Common courtesy is dead I see... And this isn't the first time you've done this. I also see that we're still in anarchy and moving ahead without me... Whatever. I'll remember this the next time one of you requests something from me...

no single player is so important to the game that it should be halted entirely until that player is satisfied

?\_(ツ)_/?

---

Prime (Space):

> "I see...is there anything you would like to do?"

---

Prime (Taoists):

> "Well, I did just finish seeing Miss Virtue like this. Plus I evolved again, I think, and I gotta have more gravity if I wanna be respected as a proper goddess.:

---

> Check in on Flora.

---

> Attempt to use our omnipresence to look up Koa's skirt from below without using a body.
> > If we are successful, have the Primbe body with Koa and Cirno smile a little bit.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #676 on: January 06, 2017, 04:18:02 AM »
Prime (Sanae):
>"C'mon... Kogasa, you can fight this. Stay with me... I don't care if I have to spend all my faith, you will NOT leave Onee-chan as long as I exist!"
>Bless Kogasa and the umbrella with regeneration.

>Continue to monitor her life force.
> You focus faith into having Kogasa and the umbrella regenerate.
> Much more faith is used, and the umbrella seems to move back into how it should look. Compared to your total faith however, it's still small.
> You hear cracking noises from Kogasa as well. Her life force situation seems to be getting better.
---

Prime (Space):

> "I see...is there anything you would like to do?"
> "I think I wanna go home... At least lie down somewhere comfortable..."
Prime (Taoists):

> "Well, I did just finish seeing Miss Virtue like this. Plus I evolved again, I think, and I gotta have more gravity if I wanna be respected as a proper goddess.:
> "Evolved?" Futo questions.
> "This is your way of doing that?" Tojiko asks.
> Check in on Flora.

---

> Attempt to use our omnipresence to look up Koa's skirt from below without using a body.
> > If we are successful, have the Prime body with Koa and Cirno smile a little bit.
> Flora is asleep.

> You attempt to do so.
> They're black.
> You smile a bit.
> "Did you think of something?" Koa asks.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #677 on: January 06, 2017, 04:21:54 AM »
Prime (Sanae):
>Sigh in relief.
>"She's healing..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #678 on: January 06, 2017, 04:23:36 AM »
Prime (Sanae):
>Sigh in relief.
>"She's healing..."
> "Good." The sealing club members sigh in relief.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #679 on: January 06, 2017, 04:30:05 AM »
Prime (Sanae):
>Keep an eye on that life force.
>Exactly what did Kogasa call us, exactly?
>Look at Sanae.
>"Look, I won't ask for forgiveness... nor will I ever expect it... You and Kogasa can hate me all you want, but the only thing I ask is that you don't let your dislike of me tear your relationship apart like what almost happened just now... I understand if you don't want to see me ever again... you deserve a better sister, and a better friend than the goddess of idiots... I can leave right now if you want me to..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #680 on: January 06, 2017, 04:45:52 AM »
Prime (Sanae):
>Keep an eye on that life force.
>Exactly what did Kogasa call us, exactly?
>Look at Sanae.
>"Look, I won't ask for forgiveness... nor will I ever expect it... You and Kogasa can hate me all you want, but the only thing I ask is that you don't let your dislike of me tear your relationship apart like what almost happened just now... I understand if you don't want to see me ever again... you deserve a better sister, and a better friend than the goddess of idiots... I can leave right now if you want me to..."
> The less used word for a female dog, and more used in the manner Kogasa did.
> You look to Sanae, whom is lying down and looking away.
> "I was gonna apologize about the treatment, at least..." Sanae continues looking away.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #681 on: January 06, 2017, 04:57:06 AM »
Prime (Sanae)
>"No, I should be apologizing... I was wrong to be suspicious of you... I was confused and panicked and my last memory of you last night was being upset at me... All I wanted was an answer to put me more at-ease... And when you treated me like that, it just made me even more confused and panicked..."
>"I'm sorry for those Miracles too... They were only going to be temporary unlike what you did to me twice now... I was just afraid you were going to use a miracle to get away from me and avoid giving me an answer... Y-You don't understand what I was going though at the time..."

>"I'll wait until Kogasa wakes up, then I'm going to ask her to never do anything that reckless again... Then, if you want, this 'Bitch', as she called me, can be out of your lives forever..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #682 on: January 06, 2017, 05:06:20 AM »
Prime (Sanae)
>"No, I should be apologizing... I was wrong to be suspicious of you... I was confused and panicked and my last memory of you last night was being upset at me... All I wanted was an answer to put me more at-ease... And when you treated me like that, it just made me even more confused and panicked..."
>"I'm sorry for those Miracles too... They were only going to be temporary unlike what you did to me twice now... I was just afraid you were going to use a miracle to get away from me and avoid giving me an answer... Y-You don't understand what I was going though at the time..."

>"I'll wait until Kogasa wakes up, then I'm going to ask her to never do anything that reckless again... Then, if you want, this 'Bitch', as she called me, can be out of your lives forever..."
> "You're better than me. With fusion, you're better than everyone. You don't need any of us. You can do anything you want in Gensokyo or the outside world or anywhere at all, and no one can stop you. If I had enough faith before, I could've probably made you not know about using others powers with fusion. That's what I think made you change. Now Kogasa's calling you that to stick up for me and everything's wrong."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #683 on: January 06, 2017, 05:25:52 AM »
Prime (Sanae):
>"Do you really think I changed? I still feel like my same old self... You never even began to think like this until I brought up that thing you thought was taboo, which I said time and time again that I won't actually commit... I wish I never said anything back then, so that we could still be close enough to be like family and everything will be alright... Besides, there are several people and friends I wouldn't have been able to help, meet or even save without discovering that..."

>"And no, I'm not better than you, I'm not better than anyone. I have and always will be a fairy. And everyone is better than them. I don't like to think that I'm better than anyone! Heck, I still say Cirno-chan is stronger than me, because I don't want her to feel inferior to me. I just couldn't take that title from her. And I do need everyone, because without my friends and family, all I'm left with is a lonely existence, and nobody deserves to be alone... Not even someone as stupid and ignorant as me... I don't even know why I became a goddess anyway. I don't deserve worship. I don't even have that much faith in myself anymore, since I managed to tear my relationship with you and Kogasa to shreds... And yet, those fairies still look up to me... But I bet that would change if they saw me as you apparently do... And if you're right, then by all means let them stop... You and your goddesses deserve the extra faith anyway, and It shouldn't be too hard to convert them to worship you guys instead..."

>"Besides, if I didn't love anyone and didn't have any friends or family... I'd be more than happy to let myself just disappear forever... Because what's the point of existing if you don't have anyone to enjoy it with...?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #684 on: January 06, 2017, 05:37:31 AM »
Prime (Sanae):
>"Do you really think I changed? I still feel like my same old self... You never even began to think like this until I brought up that thing you thought was taboo, which I said time and time again that I won't actually commit... I wish I never said anything back then, so that we could still be close enough to be like family and everything will be alright... Besides, there are several people and friends I wouldn't have been able to help, meet or even save without discovering that..."

>"And no, I'm not better than you, I'm not better than anyone. I have and always will be a fairy. And everyone is better than them. I don't like to think that I'm better than anyone! Heck, I still say Cirno-chan is stronger than me, because I don't want her to feel inferior to me. I just couldn't take that title from her. And I do need everyone, because without my friends and family, all I'm left with is a lonely existence, and nobody deserves to be alone... Not even someone as stupid and ignorant as me... I don't even know why I became a goddess anyway. I don't deserve worship. I don't even have that much faith in myself anymore, since I managed to tear my relationship with you and Kogasa to shreds... And yet, those fairies still look up to me... But I bet that would change if they saw me as you apparently do... And if you're right, then by all means let them stop... You and your goddesses deserve the extra faith anyway, and It shouldn't be too hard to convert them to worship you guys instead..."

>"Besides, if I didn't love anyone and didn't have any friends or family... I'd be more than happy to let myself just disappear forever... Because what's the point of existing if you don't have anyone to enjoy it with...?"
> "Do whatever you want... I'm sorry I can't undo it right now, but you've probably already found a way around it anyways." Sanae grabs Kogasa's leg, seemingly flowing her life energy into her to fuse.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #685 on: January 06, 2017, 06:09:24 AM »
>"I haven't found a way around the block you put on me. And I'm not going to ask you to to undo it. I could use blessings and curses to help people in the meantime, but they won't be able to accomplish everything miracles were able to do... But maybe I deserve it... Besides, it's still your ability anyway..."

>Look down, "I know you don't care about me anymore, not stopping me from talking down about myself was proof... And you can hate me and not forgive me all you want, but always remember that no matter what you think of me, I will always consider you my Onee-chan and I will always love you like a sister despite what we've done to each other... You two are also always welcome to drop by my home, but I doubt you'd ever want to go there again... Just make sure Kogasa never recklessly endangers herself like that again... Even though I blessed her with regeneration to save her life, that does not make her invincible."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #686 on: January 06, 2017, 06:11:05 AM »
//By the way guys, I thought of an alternative to using Diana for clone restoration.

//Create a new clone, and then bless it with the memories and personality, or perhaps the soul, of one of the old clones.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #687 on: January 06, 2017, 06:32:54 AM »
//Mmm, perhaps...if we're capable of latching onto such a thing, anyway.

Prime (Home):

> "Well...Miss Sanae and I are talking things out, at least, after Miss Kogasa almost killed herself for Miss Sanae's sake."
> Shake head as if to clear it.
> "Sorry about that Koa. I was smiling because I, um...I found that I really can see basically anywhere in Gensokyo I want."
> Point at Koa's...lower sensitive area.
> "Black."

---

> Observe the interior of AyaMomiHataHaus again, to find a safe landing place in the bedroom.

Prime (Space):

> "Sure, I can do that. Hold on, here we go..."
> Warp ourselves and Hamiya into Hamiya's bedroom back on Earth.

---

Prime (Taoists):

> "Yeah, gravity's important! I gotta behave all dignified and stuff no matter what."
> Sage.
> "And yeah, I became even more goddesser than I was yesterday!"

---

> Observe the entire interior of the Komeiji household in an attempt to locate Satori.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #688 on: January 06, 2017, 06:42:54 AM »
>"I haven't found a way around the block you put on me. And I'm not going to ask you to to undo it. I could use blessings and curses to help people in the meantime, but they won't be able to accomplish everything miracles were able to do... But maybe I deserve it... Besides, it's still your ability anyway..."

>Look down, "I know you don't care about me anymore, not stopping me from talking down about myself was proof... And you can hate me and not forgive me all you want, but always remember that no matter what you think of me, I will always consider you my Onee-chan and I will always love you like a sister despite what we've done to each other... You two are also always welcome to drop by my home, but I doubt you'd ever want to go there again... Just make sure Kogasa never recklessly endangers herself like that again... Even though I blessed her with regeneration to save her life, that does not make her invincible."
> Sanae continues, fusing with her partner.
> "U-Um..." Maribel speaks.
//Mmm, perhaps...if we're capable of latching onto such a thing, anyway.

Prime (Home):

> "Well...Miss Sanae and I are talking things out, at least, after Miss Kogasa almost killed herself for Miss Sanae's sake."
> Shake head as if to clear it.
> "Sorry about that Koa. I was smiling because I, um...I found that I really can see basically anywhere in Gensokyo I want."
> Point at Koa's...lower sensitive area.
> "Black."
> Koa blushes.
> "I-I'm glad it was cold enough to wear more clothing back at the shrine then..."
> Observe the interior of AyaMomiHataHaus again, to find a safe landing place in the bedroom.

Prime (Space):

> "Sure, I can do that. Hold on, here we go..."
> Warp ourselves and Hamiya into Hamiya's bedroom back on Earth.
> You determine a safe spot in the bedroom, before warping the group there.
Prime (Taoists):

> "Yeah, gravity's important! I gotta behave all dignified and stuff no matter what."
> Sage.
> "And yeah, I became even more goddesser than I was yesterday!"

---

> Observe the entire interior of the Komeiji household in an attempt to locate Satori.
> "You don't have to behave dignified. Don't lose your personality just because of something like that." Tojiko says.

> You observe...
> Satori seems to be preparing a bath.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #689 on: January 06, 2017, 06:46:35 AM »
Prime (Sanae)
>Look at Maribel.

>Check on the village and Flora.
>Check in on Micheal and the shrine goddesses now too.
>Where is Secunde?