Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 24  (Read 58198 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 24
« Reply #600 on: January 05, 2017, 09:00:53 AM »
Prime (Space):

> We are presumably taller than Hamiya, yes? If so, where on our body does she come up to?
> "It's...hard. I don't know what I think about that sort of thing right now. I know I value you and Miss Aya and Miss Momizi and Miss Hatate as great friends, though, at least. And I would be glad to have a part of me spend time just with you, just as she did. And who knows? That connection could very well happen again. But it feels...different this time. Me manifesting another body now isn't quite the same as me creating another clone before."

---

Prime (Virtue):

> Try focusing the faith onto Virtue and her chest.
> While doing so, look around the area at Virtue's enlarged chest, then back at Virtue.
> Adopt a small smile.
> "It looks like you got the most you could out of her before she vanished, though."

---

Prime (Letty):

> "So, I'm, like, everywhere in Gensokyo at once now! I can see and hear and speak anywhere I want at any time! But I need to manifest bodies if I wanna be seen by other people..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #601 on: January 05, 2017, 09:04:21 AM »
Prime (Space):

> We are presumably taller than Hamiya, yes? If so, where on our body does she come up to?
> "It's...hard. I don't know what I think about that sort of thing right now. I know I value you and Miss Aya and Miss Momizi and Miss Hatate as great friends, though, at least. And I would be glad to have a part of me spend time just with you, just as she did. And who knows? That connection could very well happen again. But it feels...different this time. Me manifesting another body now isn't quite the same as me creating another clone before."
> Yes.
> You think she comes up to your chest.
> The Tengu is silent.
Prime (Virtue):

> Try focusing the faith onto Virtue and her chest.
> While doing so, look around the area at Virtue's enlarged chest, then back at Virtue.
> Adopt a small smile.
> "It looks like you got the most you could out of her before she vanished, though."
> You focus faith...
> You think something might've happened.
> "That seems so..."
Prime (Letty):

> "So, I'm, like, everywhere in Gensokyo at once now! I can see and hear and speak anywhere I want at any time! But I need to manifest bodies if I wanna be seen by other people..."
> "I guess you don't need that many clones now huh?"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #602 on: January 05, 2017, 09:11:37 AM »
>Focus faith into blessing the insect with buoyancy and dryness.

(Sanae)
>"Seriously though, what did I do to deserve that harsh treatment from you this morning? Nothing! She was still mad about the whole taboo thing! The only reason I was suspicious of Sanae was because when I last saw her she was still mad at me, I knew she didn't trust me anymore, and that night I felt a strange feeling, It wasn't hard to put two and two together. But even after all that I still didn't want it to be her because I wanted to forgive her, I wanted to be her sister again. But it's clear to me now that you obviously never want what we had to exist ever again... Oh, and Miss Kogasa, I hold nothing against you, so don't take anything I say personally."

>Manifest a new disembodied self at the Hakurei Shrine near those people.
>Who's there?

Prime:
>How are things at home?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #603 on: January 05, 2017, 09:13:21 AM »
Prime (Space):

> Extend our arms out for a hug.

---

Prime (Virtue):

> "You seem surprisingly unperturbed by it, Miss Virtue."

---

Prime (Letty):

> "Maybe! Manifesting bodies like this is a little different from making clones, though. Although now I wonder..."
> Try applying Flan magic to make clones of ourselves instead of manifesting them.

---

//Hmm...

> Observe Satori's room. (Immediately stop paying attention if she's doing anything private.)

> Observe Rikako's room. (Immediately stop paying attention if she's doing anything private.)

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #604 on: January 05, 2017, 09:20:28 AM »
//Hmm...

>Since we're on a higher plane of existence, see if we can focus on a concept, like the miracle-blocking miracle Sanae cast on us.
>Try to prepare a curse on that miracle that makes it ineffective.
>>If we can prepare, try to see how much faith it costs.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #605 on: January 05, 2017, 09:27:29 AM »
>Focus faith into blessing the insect with buoyancy and dryness.
> You focus faith into the insect, and it rises back to the surface.
(Sanae)
>"Seriously though, what did I do to deserve that harsh treatment from you this morning? Nothing! She was still mad about the whole taboo thing! The only reason I was suspicious of Sanae was because when I last saw her she was still mad at me, I knew she didn't trust me anymore, and that night I felt a strange feeling, It wasn't hard to put two and two together. But even after all that I still didn't want it to be her because I wanted to forgive her, I wanted to be her sister again. But it's clear to me now that you obviously never want what we had to exist ever again... Oh, and Miss Kogasa, I hold nothing against you, so don't take anything I say personally."

>Manifest a new disembodied self at the Hakurei Shrine near those people.
>Who's there?
> "Alright. I'm sorry for the treat-"
> Gasanae unfuses, and you take in everything that happens in the few seconds that pass.
> Sanae falls from the fusion and the sky, towards the ground with a surprised look on her face as Kogasa whacks you hard enough to break her umbrella while calling you by something you never expected her to. She starts to say something about Sanae before going limp after the strike and falling from the sky as well.

> It seems to be Reimu, Sumireko, Maribel, and Renko.
> Sumireko quickly seems to teleport, arriving near the two falling figures and catching both with magic.
> "H-Hey Sumireko, wait up!" Maribel says, taking Renko's hand and stepping through a gap.
Prime (Space):

> Extend our arms out for a hug.
> You hold your arms out.
> Hamiya weakly accepts.
Prime (Virtue):

> "You seem surprisingly unperturbed by it, Miss Virtue."
> "I'm more worried about being Virtue... I don't think it's well being her, and I'd like to unfuse. My decisions are obviously not the wisest.
Prime (Letty):

> "Maybe! Manifesting bodies like this is a little different from making clones, though. Although now I wonder..."
> Try applying Flan magic to make clones of ourselves instead of manifesting them.
> You try to use Flandre magic to make clones of yourself.
> It works.
//Hmm...

> Observe Satori's room. (Immediately stop paying attention if she's doing anything private.)

> Observe Rikako's room. (Immediately stop paying attention if she's doing anything private.)
> Satori's room is empty of anyone.
> Rikako is drinking water.
//Hmm...

>Since we're on a higher plane of existence, see if we can focus on a concept, like the miracle-blocking miracle Sanae cast on us.
>Try to prepare a curse on that miracle that makes it ineffective.
>>If we can prepare, try to see how much faith it costs.
> You try to focus on the miracle blocking miracle...
> You prepare a curse...
> When it's ready, you attempt it.
> It doesn't work, and no faith is expired from trying.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #606 on: January 05, 2017, 09:29:16 AM »
>Major error on the parser's part:
>We did not have a physical body following Sanae.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #607 on: January 05, 2017, 09:33:49 AM »
Prime (Space):

> Pat Hamiya on the back gently.
> "I'm so sorry..."

---

Prime (Virtue):

> Give a bit of a worried frown.
> "Really? Huh...that's kind of odd, that you'd have such different decision-making than the people that compose you. Hey, I wonder if that means you're truly becoming your own independent person!"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #608 on: January 05, 2017, 09:37:28 AM »
//FWIW, you did create a pair of disembodied eyes, and it wasn't specified exactly where Kogasa hit. Seems an easy fix to assume Kogasa struck the eyes.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #609 on: January 05, 2017, 09:39:07 AM »
//They weren't physical eyes, disembodied means how we can see and hear anywhere in gensokyo.

//If I actually wanted literal eyes and ears on them I'd make that distinction

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #610 on: January 05, 2017, 09:44:42 AM »
//I was imagining a pair of eyes floating around without a body when that wording was used. I've seen "disembodied head" before used the same way, and I figured it was intentional since there was never a need to specify using eyes before.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #611 on: January 05, 2017, 09:45:34 AM »
Shrine Body:
>Use our omnipotence to re-manifest directly in front of Gasanae
>"Onee-chan.... What did I ever do to deserve this treatment from you?"
> Was never specified to be undone or to have it's role taken over by the eyes and voice, thus it was assumed to be the tracer.
> The addition of eyes and voice accompanying further supported my train of thought in that they were supporting.
> If you wish to avoid future confusion, then, once again, please specify more. There seems to be a problem with that on certain things...
Prime (Space):

> Pat Hamiya on the back gently.
> "I'm so sorry..."

---

Prime (Virtue):

> Give a bit of a worried frown.
> "Really? Huh...that's kind of odd, that you'd have such different decision-making than the people that compose you. Hey, I wonder if that means you're truly becoming your own independent person!"
> Hamiya cries softly.

> "My request still stands..."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #612 on: January 05, 2017, 09:49:25 AM »
//Well, disembodied vs physical is the only appropriate terms I could think of.

//Unless you can find a better thing to say when we don't want to actually physically manifest something, I'm going to keep using that.

//FAKE EDIT:

//UM:
Have a disembodied voice and eyes on Gasanae at all times:
>I distinctly created this as a separate instance, If I wanted the body at the shrine to follow I would've wrote:

Shrine Body in front of Gasanae:
>Follow
><dialogue>

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #613 on: January 05, 2017, 09:50:31 AM »
//Also keyword "Disembodied" as in "Not physically there"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #614 on: January 05, 2017, 09:53:35 AM »
//Oh, well, that works too, then, I guess. Eh, whatever, Kogasa came out the worse for the encounter anyway.

Prime (Space):

> Rub Hamiya's back.

---

Prime (Virtue):

> Undo the faith used to modify the pleasure Virtue's chest bestows upon her and return the faith used to ourselves (if we can indeed retrieve it).
> Apply faith to Virtue that makes it so her component people parts have the same chest size as she does whenever she unfused.

//Fake edit: Whoop, looks like it's time to go to bed to avoid this unpleasantness again!

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #615 on: January 05, 2017, 09:56:16 AM »
//Oh, well, that works too, then, I guess. Eh, whatever, Kogasa came out the worse for the encounter anyway.
//What the hell are you talking about? Nothing changed!

//Also Miniking, I'm sure I asked before that if you are ever confused by an action to let us know you're confused so we can clarify and avoid this exact situation!

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #616 on: January 05, 2017, 10:03:20 AM »
//Also Miniking, I'm sure I asked before that if you are ever confused by an action to let us know you're confused so we can clarify and avoid this exact situation!
//Ahhh... My apologies for parsing at a bad time when I had a headache and have been up past when I'd usually go to sleep, along with the amalgamation of edits and quotes to struggle through. I'm sorry I had not remembered to ask.
Will probably wake up in an hour or so... Please watch warmly.  :X

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #617 on: January 05, 2017, 10:29:34 AM »
//Ahhh... My apologies for parsing at a bad time when I had a headache and have been up past when I'd usually go to sleep, along with the amalgamation of edits and quotes to struggle through. I'm sorry I had not remembered to ask.
//Look, I'm sorry if I sound harsh or insensitive... This game stresses me out sometimes too, hell, there had been times where I wanted to fall asleep before 3:00 AM but I was worried someone would get a post in or some kind of drama would happen while I was away...

//You know a game can't really be fun if it's stressful for both the players and parser...

//On that note, I'd like to propose the following. Starting from Minking's next post:

//1. We all take a breather day, players and parser, everyone takes a break from this game for 24 hours, so that 1) It gives the parser a break for a day. 2) We can go about our days and do the things we want to do without worrying about this game. And 3) It would make things easier on everyone and give us time to cool down. We could still enter our commands if we wanted, but they will not be parsed until after the 24 hour break is over.

//OR

//2. Starting from Miniking's next post, since everything is really intense right now, we do 24 hours of Democracy mode, such as what we had during the Rikako crisis. Meaning parsing does not occur until everyone has made a post (Posts that DO NOT advance time are an exception). That way the game can still progress, but we can post at our leisure instead of scrambling to post time sensitive thoughts and actions before being ninja'd by the parser and other players. It gives us more time to think, and it would significantly lighten the parser's workload for a day as well.

//I created a poll for both the players and parser to vote in. (If you're a guest or lurker not participating in this game and you vote here, shame on you.) to gauge what we want to do.
//However, no matter how the votes turn out THE PARSER HAS THE FINAL SAY IN THE MATTER. For instance: If he wants to take a break, then by all means let him have a break.

//I'm personally fine with either option, and I have already casted my vote.

//I hope at least some of you agree that a break or slow day would be nice...

//EDIT: On that note, I'm going to bed, See you in 6-8 hours
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 10:35:05 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #618 on: January 05, 2017, 12:33:21 PM »
//I don't think either of those are necessary. If anyone, including the GM, needs to step away from the game for their own personal stress levels, they can and should. If the person stepping away isn't the GM, though, then the game should go on as normally as the GM wishes for it to go on; no single player is so important to the game that it should be halted entirely until that player is satisfied. (Look at me here, practicing what I preach! It's not very difficult at all.)

//I'm just going to keep entering commands assuming independent actions by all players. If they get parsed, great. If not, I wait until they do.

//EDIT: I forgot to include that I don't actually feel very stressed over the game at all. Fellow players, maybe (and I imagine the feeling is mutual there), but game? No. <_<
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 12:35:06 PM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #619 on: January 05, 2017, 12:47:38 PM »
//So, it seems that I, the chosen one, will have to share a room with my brother as another family member takes mine for a while. As much as I love this game, it looks like I'll be taking a break from it so that I don't implode due to the effects of being the chosen one for oh so many things...
I at least hope there's some light at the end of this unfortunate tunnel, because it's been picking me apart delicately for it's own amusement...

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #620 on: January 05, 2017, 12:50:08 PM »
//Oh yikes, that sucks. D: I hope the situation improves for you soon, and I'm sorry this game couldn't be the haven you need right now.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 12:55:25 PM by Kilgamayan »

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #621 on: January 05, 2017, 12:54:43 PM »
//My goodness... what happened ?

//Also i hope for the best for ya.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #622 on: January 05, 2017, 04:07:04 PM »
//I know that Kilga, hence why I worded that proposal so that it's either mutual agreement or the parser's choice. And the purpose of it was to mainly lighten the parser's workload for a day.

//Besides, I resolved to only take a personal break if it's mutually agreed upon or the GM wants one due to how fast this game progresses and how frequently drama happens here. It's created a situation where I can't really step away lest things advance too far...

//Also I hope things work out, Miniking.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #623 on: January 05, 2017, 04:11:11 PM »
>Also, when you come back, please let us know and allow everyone to get a post in before the game resumes.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #624 on: January 05, 2017, 09:00:10 PM »
//It hasn't happened yet, but apparently when it does, it'll be for a few days. Second semester also means Senior Project, getting into the controversial annoying stuff I'm not good with. Hopefully it won't go that badly. Since I'm not feeling as bad right now though, I'd like to try continuing. Might as well try and get things in before life starts to try getting in the way.

>Please post. Will watch warmly if there's still >1 "members viewing this topic". This means if you want to edit something or respond to something before things are parsed, stick on the page. If you want things parsed, just wait outside of viewing the topic (or go untrackable). Will keep refreshing to see when it's just me on the topic to actually parse. At least, this is something I'll try to do...
I think I'll get some sleep sometime after posting this though, so I'll be better when actually parsing... That's the idea, at least.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #625 on: January 05, 2017, 09:02:25 PM »

Prime (Space):

> Rub Hamiya's back.

---

Prime (Virtue):

> Undo the faith used to modify the pleasure Virtue's chest bestows upon her and return the faith used to ourselves (if we can indeed retrieve it).
> Apply faith to Virtue that makes it so her component people parts have the same chest size as she does whenever she unfused.

//Fake edit: Whoop, looks like it's time to go to bed to avoid this unpleasantness again!

> These commands still stand for me.

//What's your Senior Project on, anyway?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #626 on: January 05, 2017, 09:06:45 PM »
>Still waiting on the status of that error.

//Also note that it was never said that either physical body in the Moriya Shrine was following Gasanae either, since there was really no need to thanks to omnipotence.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 09:11:51 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #627 on: January 05, 2017, 09:20:20 PM »
Diana:

>How did things go with Yuuka ?

Prime with Koa:

>Report.

Prime with Sanae:

>Get down there.
>"W-W-What happened ?!"

>Take a look at what is happening on the Myouren Temple.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #628 on: January 05, 2017, 09:21:12 PM »
Prime with Sanae:

>Get down there.
>"W-W-What happened ?!"

>Hold off on this, there is still an issue to resolve...
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 09:24:39 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #629 on: January 05, 2017, 09:22:23 PM »
>Hold off on this, there is still an issue to resolve...

//But if Kogasa's umbrella broke, doesn't that mean her life is at risk ?