Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 21  (Read 83647 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 21
« Reply #510 on: November 23, 2016, 10:01:14 PM »
Prime:
>"Yeah."
>Look disappointed in her.
>"What the heck was that about anyway? Was it because Miss Reimu wasn't watching that you decided that you could just screw the rules? I'm honestly not sure which part of you, that includes the clone of me, came up with that brilliant idea, but needless to say, I'm very disappointed in all of you, not just for deciding to do that, but for the other parts of you going along with it too. And I'm disappointed in Mary too... Despite what you've done, there was no excuse for Mary's cruelty there..."
>Sigh.
>"If something like this is going to happen every time Indiana is formed, then what's the point? Just because you're a superfairy, doesn't mean you're above the rules. One of our goals is to show that fairies are as respectable as anyone else, not to lower their reputation even more..."

RuuDai:
>"I have a movie in here? But I haven't even used this thing yet..."

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #511 on: November 23, 2016, 10:03:27 PM »
Indiana:

> Frown deeper.
> "Hey, I fixed the magic borrowing thing and the broken staff immediately! Excuse me for making mistakes sometimes!"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #512 on: November 23, 2016, 10:07:06 PM »
SakuDai:

> Beat.
> Mary has reached the Human Village, and is looking around.
> Now the next step... someone who'll actually take me in... Aha! Mary starts heading through the village.
MikoBug:

> Crap! We shouldn't do that!
> ...But how did they feel?
> ...Also check on our host to make sure she's still asleep.
> You weren't paying attention, unfortunately...
> Miko is still asleep, dreamlessly.
Myon:

> "So what now?"
> "...H-Hey... About what you did earlier..." Youmu looks away. I gotta at least ask about this.
Prime:
>"Yeah."
>Look disappointed in her.
>"What the heck was that about anyway? Was it because Miss Reimu wasn't watching that you decided that you could just screw the rules? I'm honestly not sure which part of you, that includes the clone of me, came up with that brilliant idea, but needless to say, I'm very disappointed in all of you, not just for deciding to do that, but for the other parts of you going along with it too. And I'm disappointed in Mary too... Despite what you've done, there was no excuse for Mary's cruelty there..."
>Sigh.
>"If something like this is going to happen every time Indiana is formed, then what's the point? Just because you're a superfairy, doesn't mean you're above the rules. One of our goals is to show that fairies are as respectable as anyone else, not to lower their reputation even more..."
Indiana:

> Frown deeper.
> "Hey, I fixed the magic borrowing thing and the broken staff immediately! Excuse me for making mistakes sometimes!"
> "Hey, stop arguing." Alice says. "We should find Mary..." Shanghai returns to Alice.
RuuDai:
>"I have a movie in here? But I haven't even used this thing yet..."
> "Maybe." Ruukoto says.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #513 on: November 23, 2016, 10:11:13 PM »
//I applaud you for playing along there Kilga, lol  :)

Prime:
>"Yeah, let's look for her. I've said what I've wanted to say anyway."

RuuDai:
>"Hmm. Let's see then. If I were a movie, where would I be...?"
>Stare intensely at the TV in an attempt to find the answer

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #514 on: November 23, 2016, 10:11:35 PM »

//Hahaha, no problem, broseph.

KoaDai:

> We're with the Prime group, right?
>> If so: "Mary's in disguise in the Human Village. She's trying to find a place to stay. Miss Sakuya and I are inside her in a way she can't notice, though, and they're keeping track of her all sneaky-like."

---

MikoBug:

> Shoot.
> Well, whatever. Go back to attempting to admire the other parts of Miko's body in the mirror. Move clothes around if we need better views, though don't take anything off.

---

Myon:

> "About what?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #515 on: November 23, 2016, 10:15:32 PM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>Turn to our Onee-chan.
>"I have bad news Onee-chan, they did something with fusion that even i wouldn't dare, i deemed it too exploitable and dangerous, and as you could see it was true, Mary fused all the magics she stole into a single one that does everything, my warp, Miss Patchouli's magic, Aya's magic, Miss Meiling's magic, and probably more... and turned it all into her own, i hoped nobody would find out about it."

Rikadai-chan:

>"I know... i-i'm so scared Umbra..."
>Shed some tears and lie down on Umbra's lap if she let's us.
>"...it feels like Miss Rikako hates me, my situation with Rika is a tangled mess, and the hypervessel that Miss Yumemi put so much work was torn to pieces in an instant by me... i-i know that in the end it was for the better, but... that just m-makes me hate myself..."

Koishidai-chan:

>"So what is your like then ?"
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 10:18:00 PM by Starlighthawk »

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #516 on: November 23, 2016, 10:16:42 PM »
Indiana:

>Look away.
>"S-Sorry... i know i screwed up, but at least i didn't steal the other's abilities and literally made them my own like she did, plus i never ever tried to kill her !"
>Frown.

Dai-chan Prime:

>Turn to our Onee-chan.
>"It's true, they did something with fusion that even i wouldn't dare, i deemed it too exploitable and dangerous, and as you could see it was true, Mary fused all the magics she stole into a single one that does everything, my warp, Miss Patchouli's magic, Aya's magic, Miss Meiling's magic, and probably more... and turned it all into her own, i hoped nobody would find out about it."

> Don't say these, Indiana was told to stop arguing.

//If you wanna discuss Mary's power-stealing tendencies, you can, but it shouldn't be like this.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #517 on: November 23, 2016, 10:17:58 PM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>Turn to our Onee-chan.
>"It's true, they did something with fusion that even i wouldn't dare, i deemed it too exploitable and dangerous, and as you could see it was true, Mary fused all the magics she stole into a single one that does everything, my warp, Miss Patchouli's magic, Aya's magic, Miss Meiling's magic, and probably more... and turned it all into her own, i hoped nobody would find out about it."

>Before saying this, are these facts true/confirmed?
>If not, do not say it.

//FAKE EDIT: Kilga beat me to the punch for a different reason.

//Though I would still like to know if those facts are true

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #518 on: November 23, 2016, 10:20:06 PM »
//All the magics we detected were Mary's and Marisa's, but Mary had our warp ability, along with many others, the only thing that could make sense is if she did the same we did to make the Suika-Sakuya magic.

//Also editted, how about that ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #519 on: November 23, 2016, 10:22:08 PM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>Turn to our Onee-chan.
>"I have bad news Onee-chan, they did something with fusion that even i wouldn't dare, i deemed it too exploitable and dangerous, and as you could see it was true, Mary fused all the magics she stole into a single one that does everything, my warp, Miss Patchouli's magic, Aya's magic, Miss Meiling's magic, and probably more... and turned it all into her own, i hoped nobody would find out about it."
>Don't say it.

//We shouldn't jump to conclusions unless we know for sure. I'd be fine if we say we suspected it, but we should not affirm it without proper evidence.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #520 on: November 23, 2016, 10:22:17 PM »
//Internally: It is all but confirmed that Mary has access to Daipai magic and Patchy magic, and it is exceedingly likely she has access to Cirno magic too (remember that we got frozen after 'a pleasant sound'). I suspect she also has access to Sakuya and Sanae magic, which explains how the staff got parried (time stop to think + extra limb growth), though she seems unaware that she can travel back in time with it (which makes sense). It is possible, but not nearly as confirmed, that she has Aya magic and Meiling magic; Aya magic was used way way back in an effort to enhance our speed and failed, while Mima has always seemed to have some sort of supernatural perception abilities that would have probably allowed her to notice the things she noticed.

//Fake edit: The current wording is better, though I still support Naz's fact-checking interjection.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #521 on: November 23, 2016, 10:32:17 PM »
//Okay, we can wait for a clearer understanding of this situation.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #522 on: November 23, 2016, 10:33:12 PM »
//I applaud you for playing along there Kilga, lol  :)

Prime:
>"Yeah, let's look for her. I've said what I've wanted to say anyway."
//Hahaha, no problem, broseph.

KoaDai:

> We're with the Prime group, right?
>> If so: "Mary's in disguise in the Human Village. She's trying to find a place to stay. Miss Sakuya and I are inside her in a way she can't notice, though, and they're keeping track of her all sneaky-like."
> "Oh. So that's where they went... What do we do when we get her?" Alice asks.
RuuDai:
>"Hmm. Let's see then. If I were a movie, where would I be...?"
>Stare intensely at the TV in an attempt to find the answer
> You stare at the TV.
> The TV goes black, as if turned off.
MikoBug:

> Shoot.
> Well, whatever. Go back to attempting to admire the other parts of Miko's body in the mirror. Move clothes around if we need better views, though don't take anything off.
> You continue modelling for yourself, adjusting Miko's clothes but not removing any.
Myon:

> "About what?"
> "That place you almost saw when you were in bed..." Youmu says.Not gonna think about it...
Rikadai-chan:

>"I know... i-i'm so scared Umbra..."
>Shed some tears and lie down on Umbra's lap if she let's us.
>"...it feels like Miss Rikako hates me, my situation with Rika is a tangled mess, and the hypervessel that Miss Yumemi put so much work was torn to pieces in an instant by me... i-i know that in the end it was for the better, but... that just m-makes me hate myself..."
> You lie down in Umbra's lap.
> "It's alright." Umbra rests a hand on your head. "Miss Rikako is just being cautious."
Koishidai-chan:

>"So what is your like then ?"
> "My home is a spiderweb!" Yamame says.
> "You can just sleep on this bridge..." Parsee says.
>_
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #523 on: November 23, 2016, 10:36:06 PM »
RuuDai:
>Jump.
>"Huh!?! What happened!?!"

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #524 on: November 23, 2016, 10:38:32 PM »
KoaDai:

> "Well, we need to stop her somehow, right?"

---

MikoBug:

> How does Miko look on the whole, now that we can see more?
> Continue moving about and mirror-admiring, getting different angles.

---

Myon:

> Blink.
> "That...place?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #525 on: November 23, 2016, 10:40:35 PM »
RuuDai:
>Jump.
>"Huh!?! What happened!?!"
> There's no answer.
KoaDai:

> "Well, we need to stop her somehow, right?"
> "Yea, but what do we do?" Alice asks.
MikoBug:

> How does Miko look on the whole, now that we can see more?
> Continue moving about and mirror-admiring, getting different angles.
> Miko looks great. Your attention is still brought back to her chest every so often...
> You continue looking.
Myon:

> Blink.
> "That...place?"
> "You don't remember?" It's good if she doesn't...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #526 on: November 23, 2016, 10:43:19 PM »
RuuDai:
>"Ruukoto?"
>Look for Ruukoto.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #527 on: November 23, 2016, 10:45:29 PM »
SakuDai:

> Beat.

---

KoaDai:

> Shrug.
> "I dunno. Unfusion her? Take her magic away? Seal her? Are any of those allowed? That's all incident solver stuff."

---

MikoBug:

> We haven't gone back to feeling Miko's chest, have we?

---

Myon:

> Frown.
> "I've done a lot of things recently, Mistress. Which one are you talking about?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #528 on: November 23, 2016, 10:45:52 PM »
Koishidai-chan:

>"Uh.... a spiderweb isn't a place for me sadly... and the bridge is a public places... how about your home Miss Yuugi ?"

Sumibug D:

>Nod.

Rikadai-chan:

>"...i guess... but the way she looks at me... it's like she sees me as a weapon pointed at her..."
>Take a breath.
>"I-I'm not a weapon... i hate the thought... other people tried to turn me into one before..."

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #529 on: November 23, 2016, 10:50:24 PM »
Rikadai-chan:

>"other people tried to turn me into one before..."

> Hold up on this.

//When did this happen? I feel like you said something like this once before and we tried to find when it happened and we couldn't.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #530 on: November 23, 2016, 10:54:16 PM »
//Suddenly Dai-chan is the Iron Giant? *shot*

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #531 on: November 23, 2016, 10:58:47 PM »
RuuDai:
>"Ruukoto?"
>Look for Ruukoto.
> You look around, spotting Ruukoto sitting next to the TV and you.
> "Yes?" Ruukoto asks.
> The TV cuts back to snow.
SakuDai:

> Beat.

---

KoaDai:

> Shrug.
> "I dunno. Unfusion her? Take her magic away? Seal her? Are any of those allowed? That's all incident solver stuff."
> Mary is speaking with Rinnosuke in Kourindou.
> "Please?"
> "Try the temple. Maybe they'll agree."
> "B-But I feel like I can trust you..." Mary says.

> "Maybe... Mary shouldn't have done those things..."
> "Indiana's only fairy though. She wouldn't have been killed forever by them." Gasanae says.
> "You're right there..." MoriDai says. "She should still apologize."
> "Maybe she apologized but we couldn't hear because of that noise and light." Suwako speaks this time.

Myon:

> Frown.
> "I've done a lot of things recently, Mistress. Which one are you talking about?"
> "Nothing..." She forgot then... hopefully.
Koishidai-chan:

>"Uh.... a spiderweb isn't a place for me sadly... and the bridge is a public places... how about your home Miss Yuugi ?"
> Yuugi sets the girl in the bucket.
> "I'm not sure..." She says.
Sumibug D:

>Nod.
> "How?"
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #532 on: November 23, 2016, 11:01:38 PM »
SakuDai:

> Resume listening to Mary's thoughts. We need to know how honest she's being with what she's saying to the shopkeeper!
> Beat.

---

Indiana:

> "I sure didn't hear anything..."

KoaDai:

> Frown a bit.
> "I dunno. If she were sorry, why would she be trying to hide so much? And isn't she part Miss Marisa? Why would she avoid Miss Alice like this if she were actually sorry?"

---

MikoBug:

---

Myon:

> "Um...as you say, Mistress."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #533 on: November 23, 2016, 11:02:58 PM »
RuuDai:
>"Oh, I was just wondering what happened to the TV, and nobody answered me. I was wondering if you suddenly fell asleep or something."

Prime:
>"She may have been only fairy, but that still doesn't excuse how cruel that was... Plus dying actually hurts for us, a lot."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #534 on: November 23, 2016, 11:06:47 PM »
//When did this happen? I feel like you said something like this once before and we tried to find when it happened and we couldn't.

//When the outside world people tried to capture us and experiment on us, they really likely wanted to do something of the sort.

Sumibug D:

>"I-It's embarrassing to say..."

Koishidai-chan:

>"Why not ?"
>Look sad.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Then wouldn't she had done that first before blinding us and getting away ?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #535 on: November 23, 2016, 11:19:04 PM »
SakuDai:

> Resume listening to Mary's thoughts. We need to know how honest she's being with what she's saying to the shopkeeper!
> Beat.

---

Indiana:

> "I sure didn't hear anything..."

KoaDai:

> Frown a bit.
> "I dunno. If she were sorry, why would she be trying to hide so much? And isn't she part Miss Marisa? Why would she avoid Miss Alice like this if she were actually sorry?"
Prime:
>"She may have been only fairy, but that still doesn't excuse how cruel that was... Plus dying actually hurts for us, a lot."
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Then wouldn't she had done that first before blinding us and getting away ?"
> "I'm sorry then." Rinnosuke says.
> Come on Kourin... Mary puts her hand on the counter, lifting it up and revealing Marsa's mini hakkero.
> "Mari-"
> "Yea, that's it. Just Mary." Mary speaks similar to Marisa's voice, covering Rinnosuke's mouth. "Just... Don't let anyone know I'm here. I messed up a bit..." Now he believes...

> "Maybe things are like when she went to Makai..." Alice says.
MikoBug:

> You haven't.
Myon:

> "Um...as you say, Mistress."
> "Saying mistress as you lie there doesn't give off the best feelings you know..." Youmu says. It's a bit lewd.
RuuDai:
>"Oh, I was just wondering what happened to the TV, and nobody answered me. I was wondering if you suddenly fell asleep or something."
> "I'm still awake." Ruukoto says.
//When the outside world people tried to capture us and experiment on us, they really likely wanted to do something of the sort.

Sumibug D:

>"I-It's embarrassing to say..."
> The Renkos give you questioning stares.
Koishidai-chan:

>"Why not ?"
>Look sad.
> "I'm spending the night with Parsee here." Yuugi says.
> "You okay Kisume?" Yamame crouches down to the bucket.
> "Yea... That was scary though..."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #536 on: November 23, 2016, 11:21:16 PM »
SakuDai:

> Beat.

---

MikoBug:

> Continue admiring. Don't be afraid to resume focusing on Miko's chest, though.

---

Myon:

> "Huh? Why?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #537 on: November 23, 2016, 11:25:18 PM »
KoishiDai:
>"Again, I-I'm really sorry... If I knew you were in there I wouldn't have.... I'm sorry..."

RuuDai:
>"So what do you think happened to the TV? It suddenly changed from snow to black."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #538 on: November 23, 2016, 11:26:41 PM »
//Lewd.

Rikadai-chan:

>"...i guess... but the way she looks at me... it's like she sees me as a weapon pointed at her..."
>Take a breath.
>"I-I'm not a weapon... i hate the thought... other people from the outside probably tried to turn me into one before..."

Sumibug D:

>Look at Sumireko.
>"Sumi... help..."

Koishidai-chan:

>"Then i should be fine with the two of you here..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #539 on: November 23, 2016, 11:41:56 PM »
SakuDai:

> Beat.
> "Could I get an explanation first?" Rinnosuke asks.
> "Things with fusions and fairies. That's all you need to know." Mary says. I still doubt they'll look here. I can still escape if need be though.
> Rinnosuke sighs. "Alright."
> Mary heads off to the back of the store.
MikoBug:

> Continue admiring. Don't be afraid to resume focusing on Miko's chest, though.
> You continue admiring Miko's appearance. Maybe the outfit itself could be shrunken a bit...
Myon:

> "Huh? Why?"
> "Never mind." Youmu says. I'm not going to fill her mind with such thoughts.
KoishiDai:
>"Again, I-I'm really sorry... If I knew you were in there I wouldn't have.... I'm sorry..."
Koishidai-chan:

>"Then i should be fine with the two of you here..."
> "Hmph." Kisume pouts.
> "You're okay though, right?" Yamame asks.
> Kisume nods.

> Yuugi nods.
RuuDai:
>"So what do you think happened to the TV? It suddenly changed from snow to black."
> "Oh. I wasn't watching..." Ruukoto says.
//Lewd.

Rikadai-chan:

>Take a breath.
>"I-I'm not a weapon... i hate the thought... other people from the outside probably tried to turn me into one before..."
> "Convince her that then." Umbra says.
Sumibug D:

>Look at Sumireko.
>"Sumi... help..."
> "Well... How do you think a baby could be made between you two?" Sumireko asks.
> The Renkos and Maribels think.
>_