Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 21  (Read 84210 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 21
« Reply #180 on: November 18, 2016, 12:05:12 PM »
//Also will be taking a test, so will be back in 2 or 3 hours.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #181 on: November 18, 2016, 12:09:46 PM »
MyonBug, Myon:

> Continue, ignoring all other attempts by other head voices to stop us.

---

Indiana:

> If Koa can use fire, and Miss Book Lady is Koa's master...
> Try using Patchy magic to make fire all around us.
> You continue.
> Why are they doing this... Youmu continues.

> You try to do so, and the ice starts to melt.
> Mary flies below you and out of your sight.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #182 on: November 18, 2016, 12:16:12 PM »
MyonBug, Myon:

> How far has Youmu gotten so far?
> Continue.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #183 on: November 18, 2016, 12:44:58 PM »
MyonBug, Myon:

> How far has Youmu gotten so far?
> Continue.
> Youmu has finished off one Prismriver.
> Why...
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #184 on: November 18, 2016, 12:48:02 PM »
Indiana:

> Keep melting that ice!
> Once we are unfrozen enough to do so, fly straight upward while looking down.

---

MyonBug, Myon:

> Will Dream Youmu's belly to feel better the fuller it is.

Dream Ghost Wisp Prismrivers:

> Get in there and continue being swallowed.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #185 on: November 18, 2016, 01:20:48 PM »
Indiana:

> Keep melting that ice!
> Once we are unfrozen enough to do so, fly straight upward while looking down.
> You finish off the ice and start flying upwards.
> Something is charging a laser down there, pointing upwards.
MyonBug, Myon:

> Will Dream Youmu's belly to feel better the fuller it is.

> Get in there and continue being swallowed.
> You will the feeling to increase when appropriate.
> You continue.
> I-I don't want this. Youmu starts to try and keep the last two out, pulling on them.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #186 on: November 18, 2016, 01:22:07 PM »
Indiana:

> Left, left, left!!

---

MyonBug, Myon:

> Will Youmu to want to swallow the Prismrivers.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #187 on: November 18, 2016, 01:27:03 PM »
Indiana:

> Left, left, left!!
> You quickly fly left, and the laser shoots upwards, missing you completely.
> You feel a hot sensation once again, just for an instant this time, and black out.
>..
> You respawn within the arena.
MyonBug, Myon:

> Will Youmu to want to swallow the Prismrivers.
> You try to do so, but Youmu continues to go against the thought.
> Just stop already. Youmu continues trying to stop them.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #188 on: November 18, 2016, 01:30:40 PM »
Whatever Dais are watching the fight:

> What hit Indiana this time?

---

MyonBug, Myon:

> Exert our will harder.

> Try harder as well.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #189 on: November 18, 2016, 02:03:27 PM »
MyonBug, Myon:

> Exert our will harder.

>Don't, instead, stop trying to will her to do so at all.

//Stop forcing her like that. >_>

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #190 on: November 18, 2016, 02:11:23 PM »
MyonBug, Myon:

> Exert our will harder.

> Do this, ignoring all attempted overrides of other head voices.

//Stop interfering with someone else's fun just because you don't like it.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #191 on: November 18, 2016, 02:15:57 PM »
//You call making her like something that resembles raping "fun" ? If you really want to why not just take over her whole mind altogether and make her your personal lab rat/slave ?

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #192 on: November 18, 2016, 02:22:49 PM »
//I reject your fundamental comparison to rape, and as such have no response to the rest of your question.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #193 on: November 18, 2016, 02:26:08 PM »
//Yet the issue that you are directly forcing her to accept it still stands, be it pleasant or not.

//Stop interfering with someone else's fun just because you don't like it.

>Don't do so until a agreement over this issue has been reached by all the parties.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #194 on: November 18, 2016, 02:30:02 PM »
>Don't do so until a agreement over this issue has been reached by all the parties.

> Ignore this and do the thing, again ignoring all attempted overrides of other head voices.

//It's just a dream, and as such I don't have a problem with it. If it were reality, then I obviously wouldn't be doing this, but it's NOT reality, so that's not an issue.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #195 on: November 18, 2016, 02:38:26 PM »
//Yet the dream would open the gate for you doing it in reality, and with her "consent" since her mind would have been already forced and manipulated in the dream to accept the action in the real world too.

> Ignore this and do the thing, again ignoring all attempted overrides of other head voices.

//Also stop trying to maintain a monopoly on the actions.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #196 on: November 18, 2016, 02:55:37 PM »
//dreams can still have a profound effect, Kilga. Especially traumatic ones. Besides, you will likely end up putting ideas in her head a la inception. Plus I'm still opposed to almost everything else that's been done to poor youmu earlier. I also still believe this is all way OOC for Daiyousei, eclipsing any other ooc actions any of us might have done previously. And it also greatly eclipses all other morally questionable actions any of us have taken

>+1 vote to override this, therefore there is now a majority vote against this.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #197 on: November 18, 2016, 03:19:01 PM »
//Yet the dream would open the gate for you doing it in reality, and with her "consent" since her mind would have been already forced and manipulated in the dream to accept the action in the real world too.

//dreams can still have a profound effect, Kilga. Especially traumatic ones. Besides, you will likely end up putting ideas in her head a la inception.

//I sincerely doubt this would actually happen, given how she's been behaving. I cite the Seiga saga as evidence that others will discard outside influence that doesn't gel with their established personal mindset, and even outside influence that's on the borderline will only be entertained for so long. Frankly, if anything, the dream is trending Youmu toward attitudes the two of you want her to have (which I pointed out once already and got summarily ignored).

//Also stop trying to maintain a monopoly on the actions.

//This is amusing coming from the person that tends to have more actions going than the other two players combined. :V

//Plus I'm still opposed to almost everything else that's been done to poor youmu earlier.

//You have my sympathies, but at always, this is a personal problem, and as such is not really substantial grounds for overriding the actions of others.

I also still believe this is all way OOC for Daiyousei, eclipsing any other ooc actions any of us might have done previously. And it also greatly eclipses all other morally questionable actions any of us have taken

//It was previously mod-established that different clones tend to develop different personalities. In addition, I don't see this as terribly OOC for a fairy, even one that tends to chaotic good more often than not. It's a prank - and a presumed-by-the-perpetrator-to-be-harmless one, at that - and fairies do pranks.

//So, with all of that said...

MyonBug, Myon:

> Exert our will harder.

> Try harder as well.

//Do the thing, ignoring attempted majority rule on the previously-mod-stated grounds that people should not be interfering with the actions of others when the attempted interference comes from people that have had nothing to do with the character in question and are only trying to interfere based on personal distaste.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #198 on: November 18, 2016, 03:25:32 PM »
    //There's still the fact that if there is a backlash it could potentially bring all of us down, so for me at least, it's beyond personal distaste.  :V

//Also, might as well bring this up:

Quote from: Forum Rules
Don't

• Post in games that have a closed player pool and you are not actively taking part in. It's disruptive and intrusive.
  • Make posts with content that offend other forum users or players. This is a variable thing because some games allow for such content. Keep it within the forum's general conduct.
  • Spam memes or silly in-jokes excessively. Once on occasion makes it funny. This is an example.

• Make posts with content that offend other forum users or players. This is a variable thing because some games allow for such content. Keep it within the forum's general conduct.
//I'd say it's gone beyond the grey area defined by "variable thing."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #199 on: November 18, 2016, 03:27:14 PM »
//That does NOT give you the basis to force that mindset on her in a dream, we of all people should know better than dreams can affect us considerably, like how we had that dream of being condemned by the village and mansion residents, doing such thing like this to Youmu could cause a irreversible change on her own mindset.

//And even then, we as a fairy wouldn't need to will her to accept it in order for it to be a prank, give us reasons as to why willing her to like it is necessary.

//Do the thing, ignoring attempted majority rule on the previously-mod-stated grounds that people should not be interfering with the actions of others when the attempted interference comes from people that have had nothing to do with the character in question and are only trying to interfere based on personal distaste.

//Don't.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #200 on: November 18, 2016, 03:31:30 PM »
//That does NOT give you the basis to force that mindset on her in a dream, we of all people should know better than dreams can affect us considerably, like how we had that dream of being condemned by the village and mansion residents, doing such thing like this to Youmu could cause a irreversible change on her own mindset.

//And even then, we as a fairy wouldn't need to will her to accept it in order for it to be a prank, give us reasons as to why willing her to like it is necessary.
// ^

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #201 on: November 18, 2016, 03:45:48 PM »
//I doubt either of you will like any of the responses I have to any of those statements (though I would exercise caution citing that particular forum rule - I've bitten my tongue (as a player) on a few things out of respect, but am not above ceasing that practice for future actions), so let's just say I'm no more convinced than I was before and am ready to just wait for Mini to make a decision. I'm hoping it's the same as last time this sort of thing was an issue, but if I am ruled against, I'll let it go. I trust the same will be true if the ruling is in my favor.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 03:47:32 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #202 on: November 18, 2016, 03:54:10 PM »
//If the parser has an valid answer to all of the arguments that were brought up, then i don't see any issue, not sure about what would Nazgul think of it though.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #203 on: November 18, 2016, 04:31:21 PM »
//And what if the response is something like "I already ruled on this issue before" and restates what I referenced earlier? Are you saying you wouldn't accept that? <_<
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 04:38:15 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #204 on: November 18, 2016, 04:45:43 PM »
//Well then there would be missing parts, you said that your answers to the newer arguments presented wouldn't please us both, all we want are valid answers that cover all of the arguments we did, if he does not present an answer to all of them then we will have to dwelve deeper, all four of us together.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #205 on: November 18, 2016, 04:58:21 PM »
//Sorry guys, but I won't be able to address these things until a bit later. Not enough time to do this on the side. Be back in a bit.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #206 on: November 18, 2016, 05:00:33 PM »
//how about this as a proposal, if, depending on the results of Miniking's ruling, this argument continues?

//We involve Pesco or another unbiased moderator to objectively review this, starting from where the youmu related actions began, and if they rule that Kilga is in the wrong, he drops it, and if they rule that we are in the wrong, then we drop it. Does that sound fair?

//EDIT: While digging back through everything to find links to the various arguments in case we do end up going with my proposal, I found this interesting tidbit said by Kilga himself from here: https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20301.msg1290957.html#msg1290957

Quote from: Kilga
All I ask is that more consideration be put into the thoughts and feelings of others, both real people and in-game characters,

both real people and in-game characters,

and in-game characters,

//Tell me, Kilga, are you considering the thoughts and feelings of Youmu, an in-game character?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 05:51:47 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #207 on: November 18, 2016, 06:02:39 PM »
//Well then there would be missing parts, you said that your answers to the newer arguments presented wouldn't please us both, all we want are valid answers that cover all of the arguments we did, if he does not present an answer to all of them then we will have to dwelve deeper, all four of us together.

//Why do you think the mod has to answer to you? This isn't a democracy. The mod lays down the game rules, you either play by them or you leave the game. Easy-peasy. If the mod invites discussion, that's fine, but whether or not that discussion has any influence on the decision is up to the mod, not the players.

//how about this as a proposal, if, depending on the results of Miniking's ruling, this argument continues?

//We involve Pesco or another unbiased moderator to objectively review this, starting from where the youmu related actions began, and if they rule that Kilga is in the wrong, he drops it, and if they rule that we are in the wrong, then we drop it. Does that sound fair?

//I don't plan on putting up an argument if Mini rules against me, and I don't see a need to involve staff on the issue regardless of the outcome.

//Tell me, Kilga, are you considering the thoughts and feelings of Youmu, an in-game character?

//I'm making it as enjoyable as I can.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #208 on: November 18, 2016, 06:07:46 PM »
//Why do you think the mod has to answer to you? This isn't a democracy. The mod lays down the game rules, you either play by them or you leave the game. Easy-peasy. If the mod invites discussion, that's fine, but whether or not that discussion has any influence on the decision is up to the mod, not the players.
//What mod? The only one here with an admin/moderator rank here is you. So are you saying that just because you're an admin, that makes it okay for you to make and change the game rules and not the GM? You're right, that wouldn't be a democracy, that would be a dictatorship...

//I'm making it as enjoyable as I can.
//Don't dodge the question please.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #209 on: November 18, 2016, 06:09:53 PM »
//What mod? The only one here with an admin/moderator rank here is you. So are you saying that just because you're an admin, that makes it okay for you to make and change the game rules and not the GM? You're right, that wouldn't be a democracy, that would be a dictatorship...

//Replace all instances of "mod" in what you quoted with "Mini". This was obvious from the context.

//Don't dodge the question please.

//That answer implied "yes".