Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 17  (Read 84046 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 17
« Reply #450 on: October 04, 2016, 07:45:56 PM »
SeigaBug:

> Beat.
> "I had finished washing my clothes." Seiga lies. She's finally awake huh...
> "Why do you have..." Yoshika pauses. "4 breasts?"
MyonBug:

> Beat. (Stop paying attention if/when Youmu is seated with her skirt down.)
> Youmu lands on the ground and steps with her feet a bit as she starts to sit.
> ...Even if it makes me faster, I really don't like how it looks... She thinks.

> (NetherDai) You arrive in the Netherworld. The stairs are still a way's away.
MikoBug (T):

> "I think so. Thanks for everything, Miss Miko! You just helped save all of Gensokyo!"
Probe:
>"Oh no! But Miss Maribel and Miss Yukari need to use that place to get around. Is there some way to destroy the gas? Or make it so it doesn't sap magic?"

Prime:
>"Miss Reimu....What do you think would happen if Miss Yukari got caught in that stuff...?"

RuuDai A:
>Using what we remember, warp to a vacant spot in the air between the ceiling and Yukari's height.
>Look around once we're there.
> "Hm... I suppose you mostly saved Gensokyo as well." Miko says. "Wouldn't you agree Reimu?"
> "Suika and I could've handled it, but there wasn't much time..." Reimu says. "I'd have to agree. Even though they would've left had you not tried to help the other Gensokyo. If there's another Marisa, there should be another me there, as well as others. They probably would've stopped them."
> "Yukari would start to lose her magic maybe." Reimu says.
> "But she'd do something before it happened fully, right ~ze?" Marisa asks.
> Reimu nods.

> "You could bring a vacuum and suck out the gas I guess." Yumemi says.

> You successfully warp to where you recall Yukari's place being.
KoaDai:
>"Oh, don't mind her, Koa. That's just Diana. Um... She was made on accident..."
> Diana frowns a bit.
> "Indiana?" Koa asks.
>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #451 on: October 04, 2016, 07:51:14 PM »
Sumidai-chan:

>"....yes, i wouldn't mind."
>Blush a lot and smile.
>"I wouldn't mind if we kissed Sumireko."

Netherdai-chan:

>Warp to the top and head to Miss Youmu's room.

Koadai-chan:

>"No, Diana, she is like a mix of me and Cirno-chan, but is independent and a totally new person, and it was a good accident."

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #452 on: October 04, 2016, 07:53:33 PM »
//Wow rude @ calling Diana an accident to her face

SeigaBug (T):

> Oh, I forgot about Yoshika. Um, Miss Seiga, what do you want to do?

---

MyonBug:

> Beat. (Stop paying attention if/when Youmu is fully seated with her skirt down.)

YuyuBug:

> Check in on our host's thoughts and activities again.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #453 on: October 04, 2016, 07:56:50 PM »
//Well, I honestly didn't expect Diana to act independently there. But I'll roll with it.

Diana:
>"No, not Indiana, just 'Diana.' as we are technically an incomplete Indiana. We were accidentally created from Cirno's original body and one of Daiyousei's clones. It was supposed to be an experiment on total fusion, but they fell asleep in the middle of it. We're unsure if it's possible to separate their life forces again, so, because of that, we are technically a new person. It's strange. We're made from Daiyousei and Cirno, yet we are neither. It's honestly confusing as to what we are in relation to Daiyousei, Cirno, and the rest of their family..."
>Frown and look at KoaDai.
>"And Daiyousei, even though we understand we were born on accident. Please, refrain from calling us that... You're technically insulting yourself and Cirno when you say that... And it was rather rude."

KoaDai:
>"O-Oh... Sorry..."

RuuDai A:
>Look around, any signs of gas, Yukari, Ran, or Chen?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #454 on: October 04, 2016, 08:08:12 PM »
Diana:

>Can we also refer to ourselves as "I" as in one person ? Since technically we are a independent person, and even if we are a harmony between those two, we are still one mind and act as one.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #455 on: October 04, 2016, 08:12:46 PM »
Diana:

>Can we also refer to ourselves as "I" as in one person ? Since technically we are a independent person, and even if we are a harmony between those two, we are still one mind and act as one.
>No.

//Diana is referring to herself as "we" because she is acknowledging the fact that she is born from two.
//And you also didn't give a damn about all the earlier times, or when I first started using it, so why now?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #456 on: October 04, 2016, 08:21:19 PM »
//No i was just unsure if she could also be referred as a "I", i am fine with the "We".

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #457 on: October 04, 2016, 08:26:51 PM »
//Oh, ok. The way you worded it made me think you were trying to replace every instance of "we" in my lines with "I"

//And I imagine she can refer to herself with "I" if she really wanted to, but she prefers "we".

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #458 on: October 04, 2016, 08:28:24 PM »
//I am always in favor of a fairy conglomerate using royal pronouns. Doubly so if Cirno is involved.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #459 on: October 04, 2016, 08:33:55 PM »
//I wonder how other NPCs will react to Diana tho.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #460 on: October 05, 2016, 12:09:34 AM »
Sumidai-chan:

>"....yes, i wouldn't mind."
>Blush a lot and smile.
>"I wouldn't mind if we kissed Sumireko."
> "I-I'm sorry for being weird like this." Sumireko says. "I just think that you're really cute and kind, but we're friends, and I have to-, I would like to keep things that way." This would be so much easier if she was a boy.
Netherdai-chan:

>Warp to the top and head to Miss Youmu's room.
//Wow rude @ calling Diana an accident to her face

MyonBug:

> Beat. (Stop paying attention if/when Youmu is fully seated with her skirt down.)

YuyuBug:

> Check in on our host's thoughts and activities again.
> You warp to the top of the stairs and head to Youmu's room.
> Yuyuko is getting another thing to eat.
> I should head to my room and wait for the actual dinner. I don't need something to eat'right now...
> I'm fine as I am... I don't need anything else done to my bod-ah!
> Youmu gets up and properly sits down.
> You decide to ignore her for now.
Koadai-chan:

>"No, Diana, she is like a mix of me and Cirno-chan, but is independent and a totally new person, and it was a good accident."
//Well, I honestly didn't expect Diana to act independently there. But I'll roll with it.

Diana:
>"No, not Indiana, just 'Diana.' as we are technically an incomplete Indiana. We were accidentally created from Cirno's original body and one of Daiyousei's clones. It was supposed to be an experiment on total fusion, but they fell asleep in the middle of it. We're unsure if it's possible to separate their life forces again, so, because of that, we are technically a new person. It's strange. We're made from Daiyousei and Cirno, yet we are neither. It's honestly confusing as to what we are in relation to Daiyousei, Cirno, and the rest of their family..."
>Frown and look at KoaDai.
>"And Daiyousei, even though we understand we were born on accident. Please, refrain from calling us that... You're technically insulting yourself and Cirno when you say that... And it was rather rude."

KoaDai:
>"O-Oh... Sorry..."
> "So, there's another permanent you... and Cirno too?" Koa asks. "That's..." Koa sighs. "nice..."
> "Will Belgrade be learning about her magic too?" Lucien asks.
RuuDai A:
>Look around, any signs of gas, Yukari, Ran, or Chen?
> You are in the room with the table where Yukari usually slept under. The three of them are at the table, eating.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #461 on: October 05, 2016, 12:25:28 AM »
Sumidai-chan:

>Look at her passionately and with a smile.
>"But i like you, weird or not, it makes you special. I myself am weird even for a fairy, but you are such a nice person, you are smart and strong and gorgeous and you think i am pretty too, it feels nice staying with you, and i also feel safer with you, if Maribel and Renko can be together as a couple, why can't we ?"
>Hug her gently.
>"..what does your heart tell you about this ?"

Netherdai-chan:

>Keep heading there, and once we spot Miss Yuyuko:
>"Miss Yuyuko ! Sorry i am really late, i forgot to undo her legs didn't i ? I would have come back earlier, but there was some serious threat that came up and we had to deal with it."
>Bow in apology.
>"I am deeply sorry for all the trouble that i caused..."

Dai-chan Prime:

>"So what do we do now ?"
>Check up on the thoughtscape.

Koadai-chan:

>Gently caress our daughter.
>"Yes, Miss Alice didn't manage to find it out sadly, so maybe Miss Patchouli can."

Diana:

>"We are sorry to be a burden to you... maybe we could take a job on the human village and live there, maybe help at Miss Keine's school."
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 12:29:31 AM by Starlighthawk »

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #462 on: October 05, 2016, 12:27:53 AM »
SeigaBug (T):

[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #463 on: October 05, 2016, 12:29:40 AM »
RuuDai A:
>Whew... They're safe...
>Have they noticed us?

KoaDai:
>"Well, she's actually her own person, despite being made from us she's technically neither of us... So really, there isn't an extra permanent one of either of us."
>Look worried.
>"Koa, please don't be upset... Look, neither me or Cirno-chan intended for the experiment that created Diana to last past the point of no return, but it just sorta happened. I can't really change that now."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #464 on: October 05, 2016, 01:25:08 AM »
Sumidai-chan:

>Look at her passionately and with a smile.
>"But i like you, weird or not, it makes you special. I myself am weird even for a fairy, but you are such a nice person, you are smart and strong and gorgeous and you think i am pretty too, it feels nice staying with you, and i also feel safer with you, if Maribel and Renko can be together as a couple, why can't we ?"
>Hug her gently.
>"..what does your heart tell you about this ?"
> You hug Sumireko.
> "...Would you still be fine with this if we were only a couple for a while?" Sumireko asks. This way, Renko won't... unexist.
Netherdai-chan:

>Keep heading there, and once we spot Miss Yuyuko:
>"Miss Yuyuko ! Sorry i am really late, i forgot to undo her legs didn't i ? I would have come back earlier, but there was some serious threat that came up and we had to deal with it."
>Bow in apology.
>"I am deeply sorry for all the trouble that i caused..."
> You find Yuyuko.
> "Oh, it's not that bad." Yuyuko says. "Youmu just didn't like it that much..."
Dai-chan Prime:

>"So what do we do now ?"
>Check up on the thoughtscape.
> "Deal with these four." Reimu says.
> The residents seem to be discussing what had just happened. Or, nearly happened.
Koadai-chan:

>Gently caress our daughter.
>"Yes, Miss Alice didn't manage to find it out sadly, so maybe Miss Patchouli can."
KoaDai:
>"Well, she's actually her own person, despite being made from us she's technically neither of us... So really, there isn't an extra permanent one of either of us."
>Look worried.
>"Koa, please don't be upset... Look, neither me or Cirno-chan intended for the experiment that created Diana to last past the point of no return, but it just sorta happened. I can't really change that now."
Diana:

>"We are sorry to be a burden to you... maybe we could take a job on the human village and live there, maybe help at Miss Keine's school."
> You gently caress Belgrade. She smiles happily in response.
> "I'm alright..." Koa says.
SeigaBug (T):

> "It was something I was trying out..." Seiga says. Should I try and involve Yoshika? She would forget after a while.
> "Why?" Yoshika asks.
RuuDai A:
>Whew... They're safe...
>Have they noticed us?
> They don't seem to have noticed you. Either that, or they're ignoring you.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #465 on: October 05, 2016, 01:32:25 AM »
SeigaBug:

> Beat.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #466 on: October 05, 2016, 01:33:04 AM »
RuuDai A:
>Drop our bubbles.
>Descend to the floor, growing to our original size.
>"Miss Yukari,"
>Bow apologetically.
>"Forgive me for showing up in your home uninvited and interrupting your dinner, but there's something urgent I need to warn you about."

Prime:
>"Well, care to provide any ideas? I'm already going to monitor them from this point forward and make sure they don't do something like this again... Maybe we could also make them help safely clean up the gas in the gap space, but I'm honestly running low on ideas as to what else to do with them..."

//Did we even get clearance from our three lovers to go ahead with Sumireko?  :wat:

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #467 on: October 05, 2016, 01:42:36 AM »
SeigaBug:

> Beat.
> "Well... Are you interested in it? I could show you why." Seiga says. I'll let her decide. She does have a bit of choice herself.
> "I don't know." Yoshika says.
RuuDai A:
>Drop our bubbles.
>Descend to the floor, growing to our original size.
>"Miss Yukari,"
>Bow apologetically.
>"Forgive me for showing up in your home uninvited and interrupting your dinner, but there's something urgent I need to warn you about."

Prime:
>"Well, care to provide any ideas? I'm already going to monitor them from this point forward and make sure they don't do something like this again... Maybe we could also make them help safely clean up the gas in the gap space, but I'm honestly running low on ideas as to what else to do with them..."

//Did we even get clearance from our three lovers to go ahead with Sumireko?  :wat:
> You do so.
> "Huh?" Yukari looks to you.
> "Oh. The fairy from before." Ran says. "Hello."

> "Community service?" The brown haired girl asks.
> "We could probably make somethings to go in and vacuum it like Yumemi mentioned..." The purple haired girl says.
> "How come you two are with those two anyways?" Reimu asks.
> "We started working together." The brown haired girl says. "We're all good at science in our own way."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #468 on: October 05, 2016, 01:48:23 AM »
SeigaBug:

> Beat.

---

NetherDai:

> "Yeah, I feel really bad about it...though I do kind of wonder why she hated it so much."

MyonBug:

> Can we pay attention again yet?

---

MikoBug (T):

> "So what now? Are you gonna go under the Temple again? Or are you gonna go do something else?"

---

Prime (T):

> Check in on Seija and Shinny in particular.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #469 on: October 05, 2016, 01:58:52 AM »
RuuDai A:
>"Hi. Miss Ran. Anyway, Miss Yukari, it's very, very important that you don't open a gap for a while... Let me explain."
>Take a deep breath,
>"There was an incident today involving a bunch of missiles. We managed to stop them before they could blow up in Gensokyo, but..."
>Fidget a bit.
>"I had Miss Maribel open a gap in front of the one that was going to detonate first, I'm sorry, but we had no other option with that one, and we thought it would just blow up harmlessly in that weird void you two use to gap travel, but apparently it was carrying some kind of gas, and a lot of it. Miss Maribel opened a gap and it started spilling out. We discovered that it destroys magic, and we barely managed to close the gap and keep most of it contained in that void. Good thing we had my onee-chan nearby to make a couple miracles, I don't think Miss Maribel would've had enough magic to close it if she wasn't there..."
>"I came here to warn you about it, because more will spill out if you try to use a gap, and I'm afraid what would happen to you, Miss Ran, and Miss Chen if you got caught in it. I don't know how long it will be like that, but we're working on a way to safely get rid of it. Thankfully, we have the perpetrators to help with that."
>"Anyway, that is all. I was mostly just concerned for you guys' safety."

>Parse if approved.
//How is the wording on this?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #470 on: October 05, 2016, 02:10:41 AM »
SeigaBug:

> Beat.
> "Well... it feels good, for one..." Seiga scoots over to Yoshika. I think she'll need her arms and legs remade by Daiyousei though...
> Yoshika looks questioningly.
NetherDai:

> "Yeah, I feel really bad about it...though I do kind of wonder why she hated it so much."

MyonBug:

> Can we pay attention again yet?
> "I can't say it myself. I'm not her." Yuyuko says.
> Youmu is washing her hands now.
> I hope I don't get roped into something else... She thinks.
MikoBug (T):

> "So what now? Are you gonna go under the Temple again? Or are you gonna go do something else?"
> Miko nods.
> "There's nothing else we need to do here, so we should be going. Unless you have something else for us to do?"
> "By the way, that tengu person left earlier..." Tojiko says.
Prime (T):

> Check in on Seija and Shinny in particular.
> The two are in their thoughtscape house still.
> "I can't do things like make someone die directly with it." Seija says. "I don't think I could change night to day either..."
> "So yours does have limits..." Shinmyoumaru says.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #471 on: October 05, 2016, 02:16:03 AM »
SeigaBug:

> Beat.

---

MyonBug:

> Beat.

NetherDai:

> "A shame..."

---

MikoBug (T):

> "Wait, she did? Where'd she go?"

2:

> Look around. Where's Hamiya?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #472 on: October 05, 2016, 02:17:35 AM »
//I'm going to assume by the lack of response that the wording is fine.
>Parse this unless someone objects:

RuuDai A:
>"Hi. Miss Ran. Anyway, Miss Yukari, it's very, very important that you don't open a gap for a while... Let me explain."
>Take a deep breath,
>"There was an incident today involving a bunch of missiles. We managed to stop them before they could blow up in Gensokyo, but..."
>Fidget a bit.
>"I had Miss Maribel open a gap in front of the one that was going to detonate first, I'm sorry, but we had no other option with that one, and we thought it would just blow up harmlessly in that weird void you two use to gap travel, but apparently it was carrying some kind of gas, and a lot of it. Miss Maribel opened a gap and it started spilling out. We discovered that it destroys magic, and we barely managed to close the gap and keep most of it contained in that void. Good thing we had my onee-chan nearby to make a couple miracles, I don't think Miss Maribel would've had enough magic to close it if she wasn't there..."
>"I came here to warn you about it, because more will spill out if you try to use a gap, and I'm afraid what would happen to you, Miss Ran, and Miss Chen if you got caught in it. I don't know how long it will be like that, but we're working on a way to safely get rid of it. Thankfully, we have the perpetrators to help with that."

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #473 on: October 05, 2016, 02:18:57 AM »
//Oh whoops! Yeah, that Yukari post is fine.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #474 on: October 05, 2016, 02:34:12 AM »
RuuDai A:
>Take a deep breath,
>Fidget a bit.

>Parse if approved.
//How is the wording on this?
> "Gas that destroys magic..." Yukari says. "Sounds bothersome, but interesting."
SeigaBug:

> Beat.
> "Here. I'll show you." Seiga places a hand on Yoshika's chest, then squeezes lightly. "How does that feel?" I know it'll feel better with Yoshika too.
> "Weird..." Yoshika says.
MyonBug:

> Beat.

NetherDai:

> "A shame..."
> "I think I should've been more considerate about how Youmu felt about it." Yuyuko says.
> Youmu finishes washing her hands and leaves the bathroom.
> More body changes is too much. The thing where Yuyuko-sama and I were one person was better, but it wasn't good being really hungry like that...
MikoBug (T):

> "Wait, she did? Where'd she go?"

2:

> Look around. Where's Hamiya?
> You look around. Hamiya is not around here.
> "I don't know." Tojiko says.
> "Have any of you seen where the tengu went? Miss Hamiya?" Miko asks.
> "Oh. I think she was flyin away after everything calmed down." Suika says.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #475 on: October 05, 2016, 02:38:42 AM »
SeigaBug:

> Beat.

---

MyonBug:

> Beat.

NetherDai:

> "Me too...I wish Miss Youmu enjoyed this sort of thing as much as I do, but if she doesn't, I gotta respect that."

---

2:

> Look to Suika.
> "Where'd she go?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #476 on: October 05, 2016, 02:42:02 AM »
RuuDai A:
>"Yeah... It nearly killed one of my clones and it drained Miss Maribel a lot before my onee-chan gave her more magic with a miracle... It probably would've been much worse if that missile or any of the others blew up in Gensokyo..."

Prime:
>"So how will this vacuum thingy work? Will it safely contain the gas? Or will it destroy it?"

KoaDai:
>How is everyone?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #477 on: October 05, 2016, 02:48:10 AM »
SeigaBug:

> Beat.
> "Daiyousei? Could you remake Yoshika's other arms and legs so she can move them properly?" Seiga continues. Guess we're doing today what we didn't last time...
MyonBug:

> Beat.

NetherDai:

> "Me too...I wish Miss Youmu enjoyed this sort of thing as much as I do, but if she doesn't, I gotta respect that."
> "Huh?" Youmu questions, and starts to head to your group. Is she back?
> "I didn't want to force her to have to do any of those if she didn't want to." Yuyuko says.
2:

> Look to Suika.
> "Where'd she go?"
> Suika shrugs.
> "Mountain or somewhere." She says.
RuuDai A:
>"Yeah... It nearly killed one of my clones and it drained Miss Maribel a lot before my onee-chan gave her more magic with a miracle... It probably would've been much worse if that missile or any of the others blew up in Gensokyo..."
> "That would have been a big problem indeed." Yukari says.
Prime:
>"So how will this vacuum thingy work? Will it safely contain the gas? Or will it destroy it?"
> "First contain it, then find a way to destroy it." The purple haired girl says.
KoaDai:
>How is everyone?
> The group is alright. Koakuma still seems a bit uneasy, and is blushing just a little bit.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #478 on: October 05, 2016, 02:56:37 AM »
KoaDai:
>Tilt our head.
>"Is something on your mind, Koa?"

Prime:
>"So how long will it take to make this vacuum doohickey?"
>What are Yumemi and Chiyuri doing?

RuuDai A:
>"Anyway, I just wanted to warn you about opening gaps until the perpetrators make something called a vacuum or something to remove the gas. I don't want you guys getting caught in it."
>Bow
>"And once again, I apologize for interrupting your dinner and dropping in uninvited. If you don't need me for anything, I think I'll take my leave now."

Secunde, MoriDai, Army:
>How are things?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 03:02:53 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #479 on: October 05, 2016, 03:00:22 AM »
SeigaBug (T):

> You got it, Miss Seiga!
> Create an extra pair of arms and an extra pair of legs for Yoshika, located where the previous extra pairs were located.

---

NetherDai:

> Nod.
> "I understand. She should only try them if she wants to."

---

2:

> "Okaythankyouseeyoualllaterbye!"
> Blast off toward the mountain.