Author Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT III  (Read 118174 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT III
« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2016, 03:18:21 AM »
>Take bath
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2016, 03:20:59 AM »
>Take bath
>You turn on the water and take a nice, warm, relaxing bath...
>Nothing eventful happens while you are bathing.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2016, 04:06:15 AM »
>Get out, dressed, and back downstairs!
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2016, 08:16:29 AM »
>Make sure we dry off before putting our clothes back on...

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2016, 02:29:14 PM »
>Get out, dressed, and back downstairs!
>Make sure we dry off before putting our clothes back on...
>You get out of the tub, dry off, and get dressed, before heading back downstairs.
>Renko and Sumireko seem to be talking while Chen cleans the kitchen. Yukari seems to be looking through a small  gap.
>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #125 on: September 10, 2016, 04:45:10 PM »
>"I'm back ! The bathroom is all free now."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #126 on: September 10, 2016, 05:10:09 PM »
>"I'm back ! The bathroom is all free now."
>"Alright." Renko stands up, "I guess it's my turn, then?"
>"Matenshi, be nice..." Sumireko frowns.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #127 on: September 10, 2016, 05:17:39 PM »
>"Huh ? What did she say Sumireko ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #128 on: September 10, 2016, 07:43:06 PM »
>"Huh ? What did she say Sumireko ?"
>"She was just groaning because we're waiting on you and Renko when we could be out trying to resolve our situation right now..."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #129 on: September 10, 2016, 08:03:27 PM »
>"Well we can't have you two walking around alone there, considering that you two have the dust of the archangels inside your merged body, anything can happen..."
>Frown.
>"As nice as it would be to solve this quickly, it isn't wise to go around recklessly, patience is a virtue that is essential...."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #130 on: September 10, 2016, 08:23:49 PM »
>"Well we can't have you two walking around alone there, considering that you two have the dust of the archangels inside your merged body, anything can happen..."
>Frown.
>"As nice as it would be to solve this quickly, it isn't wise to go around recklessly, patience is a virtue that is essential...."
>There is a few seconds of silence before Sumireko frowns.
>"Matenshi..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #131 on: September 10, 2016, 08:32:08 PM »
>Look a bit worried.
>"Matenshi, trust me, i think i speak for all three of us that we all care about you, believe it or not, and we want to help you, but please let's take this carefully, and it isn't just us that have issues, people out there have issues that are just as bad or even worse than any of ours."
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 08:42:14 PM by Starlighthawk »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #132 on: September 10, 2016, 08:41:53 PM »
//Edit.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #133 on: September 10, 2016, 10:49:35 PM »
>Look a bit worried.
>"Matenshi, trust me, i think i speak for all three of us that we all care about you, believe it or not, and we want to help you, but please let's take this carefully, and it isn't just us that have issues, people out there have issues that are just as bad or even worse than any of ours."
>"It's not that, Maribel... she's just a little down because when you said that whole thing about patience and recklessness, she said you were starting to sound like her- er... You know..."
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #134 on: September 11, 2016, 12:01:56 AM »
>"Oh... I'm sorry... e-erm, we'll be able to leave as soon as Renko finishes, at least. We can visit the Scarlet Devil Mansion to talk to Patchouli about you two's situation, first thing."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #135 on: September 11, 2016, 12:20:05 AM »
>Look down.
>"I never meant to..... I am sorry... i was just worried..."
>What is Lady Yukari doing now ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #136 on: September 11, 2016, 01:33:15 AM »
>"Oh... I'm sorry... e-erm, we'll be able to leave as soon as Renko finishes, at least. We can visit the Scarlet Devil Mansion to talk to Patchouli about you two's situation, first thing."
>"In that case, I should get started." Renko starts to make her way towards the bathroom, "I'll try to be quick."

>Look down.
>"I never meant to..... I am sorry... i was just worried..."
>"She says it's fine..." Sumireko replies

>What is Lady Yukari doing now ?
>She seems to have closed the small gap she was looking into and seems to be sitting patiently.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #137 on: September 11, 2016, 02:06:10 AM »
>"It's just that i have so much on my mind now, i can't stop worrying about it, especially about Regenteki..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #138 on: September 11, 2016, 02:49:38 AM »
>"It's just that i have so much on my mind now, i can't stop worrying about it, especially about Regenteki..."
>"So who exactly is this Rengeteki you keep mentioning anyway?" Sumireko asks.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #139 on: September 11, 2016, 07:58:15 AM »
>"Um, while we were searching for you two and when you were still fighting, i stumbled upon a youkai with fairy-like wings, she found my satchel but when i asked for it back she was so afraid of me she took off running."
>Sit down.
>"I followed her because almost all my stuff was there, it was weird since she seemed like she was attempting but failing to fly, once i caught up to her with my tears at the time, she sprained her ankle and i couldn't just leave her there."
>Sad frown.
>"It was really confusing and saddening, her fear was so big, only after a little while she started trusting me and i kinda learned why.... should i go ahead ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #140 on: September 11, 2016, 08:21:43 AM »
>"Um, while we were searching for you two and when you were still fighting, i stumbled upon a youkai with fairy-like wings, she found my satchel but when i asked for it back she was so afraid of me she took off running."
>Sit down.
>"I followed her because almost all my stuff was there, it was weird since she seemed like she was attempting but failing to fly, once i caught up to her with my tears at the time, she sprained her ankle and i couldn't just leave her there."
>Sad frown.
>"It was really confusing and saddening, her fear was so big, only after a little while she started trusting me and i kinda learned why.... should i go ahead ?"
>"Sure... It'll pass the time while we wait for Renko..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #141 on: September 11, 2016, 10:24:40 AM »
>Nod and look down.
>"It was because in the past, Regenteki was really happy with her other two friends, until they found out that both one of her friends and Regenteki loved the other friend of hers, they started growing apart, and then.... an accident happened.... Regenteki lost the person she loved and her other friend blamed her for their love interest's death."
>Does it seem like they are keeping up qith the story ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #142 on: September 11, 2016, 03:07:50 PM »
>Nod and look down.
>"It was because in the past, Regenteki was really happy with her other two friends, until they found out that both one of her friends and Regenteki loved the other friend of hers, they started growing apart, and then.... an accident happened.... Regenteki lost the person she loved and her other friend blamed her for their love interest's death."
>Does it seem like they are keeping up qith the story ?
>"Oh god... That sounds horrible..."
>It appears so.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #143 on: September 11, 2016, 04:37:06 PM »
>"Yes..."
>Take a breath.
>"...and it doesn't end there, after a while she did find company again and started recovering, but again, one of those people that she found was Miss Yuuka, the one from the Sunflower Fields and didn't really get along with Regenteki, and she caused an incident from what i recall, and after Miss Reimu and Marisa solved that incident, everything vanished, the friends she had made again, the mansion she spent her time on, the only person that remained was Yuuka, and when Regenteki went towards her to ask for answers, Yuuka acted like they never ever met.... and from that day Regenteki's wings were damaged, making her unable to fly."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #144 on: September 11, 2016, 06:50:45 PM »
>"Yes..."
>Take a breath.
>"...and it doesn't end there, after a while she did find company again and started recovering, but again, one of those people that she found was Miss Yuuka, the one from the Sunflower Fields and didn't really get along with Regenteki, and she caused an incident from what i recall, and after Miss Reimu and Marisa solved that incident, everything vanished, the friends she had made again, the mansion she spent her time on, the only person that remained was Yuuka, and when Regenteki went towards her to ask for answers, Yuuka acted like they never ever met.... and from that day Regenteki's wings were damaged, making her unable to fly."
>"...God... that's even worse... So she's all alone now?"
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #145 on: September 11, 2016, 06:57:28 PM »
>Nod faintly.
>"That is also why i am reluctant to leave Gensokyo, i can't leave her there, i want to help her recover from her wounds, both physical ones like her wings and body and mental ones like the loss of her loved one and finding out that all of her friends just vanished in almost an instant..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #146 on: September 11, 2016, 08:32:48 PM »
>Nod faintly.
>"That is also why i am reluctant to leave Gensokyo, i can't leave her there, i want to help her recover from her wounds, both physical ones like her wings and body and mental ones like the loss of her loved one and finding out that all of her friends just vanished in almost an instant..."
>"Yeah... I wouldn't want to leave a person like that alone either..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #147 on: September 11, 2016, 08:51:43 PM »
>"But i understand that you two want to get this merging issue solved quickly, and if it is quick i don't think there is harm in stopping by the mansion first..."
>Look curiously.
>"A question for Matenshi, about the dust inside you, do you know if there is a way to get it out of your body ? Just in case we have to do that for safety ?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #148 on: September 11, 2016, 08:54:23 PM »
I wonder if the dust might be safer inside them than just sitting around in that other place, though. At least Matenshi is a proper angel.

>Let's not say that part about "if it's quick I don't think there's harm in stopping by the mansion". Rengeteki will be okay for another hour, Sumi-Tenshi's own crisis shouldn't be belittled to "well, if it's quick." Rest is good~

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #149 on: September 11, 2016, 08:56:27 PM »
>"But i understand that you two want to get this merging issue solved quickly, and if it is quick i don't think there is harm in stopping by the mansion first..."
>Look curiously.
>"A question for Matenshi, about the dust inside you, do you know if there is a way to get it out of your body ? Just in case we have to do that for safety ?"
I wonder if the dust might be safer inside them than just sitting around in that other place, though. At least Matenshi is a proper angel.

>Let's not say that part about "if it's quick I don't think there's harm in stopping by the mansion". Rengeteki will be okay for another hour, Sumi-Tenshi's own crisis shouldn't be belittled to "well, if it's quick." Rest is good~
>Sumireko closes her eyes and reopens then.
>"I would advise against removing it..." She says in Matenshi's voice, "at least when it's in us it's contained... meaning nobody else can absorb it..."