Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 14  (Read 82360 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 14
« Reply #840 on: August 28, 2016, 11:12:42 PM »
//break.

Probe:
>"How colorful? Do the paint balls glow as they fly like danmaku?"

Secunde:
>look around.
>is Miss Kanako here yet?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 11:17:58 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #841 on: August 29, 2016, 03:35:27 AM »
> Rename the FriendDais after their hosts.

EmilyDai:

> Because Flora needs some company, and you at least remember her. It would be perfectly safe for you, don't worry.
> "Okay..." Emily agrees.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Oh, it's because i forgot that i have to help a youkai named Kokoro get her mask back, so i gotta go to Kourindou since that is the clue i got."
> "Oh." Suwako nods.
> "Do you think that if we had a child, it would be the next shrine maiden?" Sanae asks.
> "I'm more curious as to how it would look with Kogasa as it's parent." Suwako says. "Like if it's actually an umbrella or a person or if that person has an umbrella like her."
Dai-chan Yuuka:

>"M-Me ?!? Are you sure ? I mean, yea i have my own spellcard now, but i still need to test one last bit of the pattern..."
>Where is the spellcard speaking of that ?
> You recall it being in the thoughtscape.
> "You have your own spellcard too huh? That's enough to last much longer than weaker fairies." Yuuka says.
Medidai-chan:

>"Well, last time i saw her was when she was talking to Mister Rinnosuke, then she left."
>Follow Miss Alice outside.
> You have Medicine follow Alice. Belgrade and the other dolls follow as well.
> "Rinnosuke huh..." Alice frowns a bit. "Do you know what for?"
> "Shanghai Shanghai Shang Shanghai Shang?(Can we know about the little doll now?)" Shanghai asks.
> "No... I'd like some things to be secret." Medicine says.
Catdai-chan:

>"Ehehe !"
> The kitten moves the ball further, making it roll longer and unravel a bit. It mews and heads towards it quicker.
> The kitten is enjoying this quite a bit.
Sendai-chan:

>"Okay then, oh ! Wait a min, is it okay if i have my two children go to school and take your classes Miss Keine ?"
> "Two children?" Keine asks.
//break.

Probe:
>"How colorful? Do the paint balls glow as they fly like danmaku?"
> "They're just paint balls, so they're naturally colorful. Being paint and all." Micheal says.
Secunde:
>look around.
>is Miss Kanako here yet?
> You look around. There's nothing else much that's new to see. Kanako is flying from across the lake however. She's near the water, and it's parting in waves as she flies past it.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #842 on: August 29, 2016, 04:03:16 AM »
Probe:
>"But do they glow? And how fast do they fly?"

Catdai:
>Are we still standing in the bathroom and... You know... not cleaning the carpet?

//Remember to auto-beat medidai if no actions are given to her.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #843 on: August 29, 2016, 04:41:16 AM »
Probe:
>"But do they glow? And how fast do they fly?"
> "No, they don't, but they fly pretty much as fast as normal bullets."
Catdai:
>Are we still standing in the bathroom and... You know... not cleaning the carpet?

//Remember to auto-beat medidai if no actions are given to her.
> You are.

//I swear. This quest's getting closer and closer to the point where it's just me telling a slightly interactive story...
> "Excuse me? Daiyousei?" Alice stops. "I asked if you knew what she was there for."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #844 on: August 29, 2016, 04:45:42 AM »
Probe:
>"So they're not easy to dodge... I mean, with danmaku you actually have a chance to dodge it... Shots that are too fast are actually against the rules I'm pretty sure."
>Are they?

Catdai:
>Move it lazy-bones! That carpet isn't gonna clean itself!

//I'll have someone who was actually present for Marisa at Kourindou answer Alice

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #845 on: August 29, 2016, 04:59:46 AM »
Probe:
>"So they're not easy to dodge... I mean, with danmaku you actually have a chance to dodge it... Shots that are too fast are actually against the rules I'm pretty sure."
>Are they?
> "So danmaku is easier then?" Micheal asks.
> You don't think so. Instant-lasers are allowed and even Cirno's icicle burst thingy goes really quickly, as well as a variant of her perfect freeze.
Catdai:
>Move it lazy-bones! That carpet isn't gonna clean itself!

//I'll have someone who was actually present for Marisa at Kourindou answer Alice
> You head back to the bedroom.

> "Come on. What was she doing?" Alice holds Medicine's arms.
> "H-Hey, I don't know. I wasn't there."
> "She visits Rinnosuke a lot and even has a nickname for him. You don't think..."
>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #846 on: August 29, 2016, 07:25:05 AM »
Medidai-chan:

>"I-I don't know, i was with Tokiko and didn't hear anything about their talk, sorry...."

Sendai-chan:

>"Yea, hold on, Lucien can  you come here for a second ?"
>Beckon him.
>"This is my son Lucien Miss Keine, Lucien, this is Miss Keine, teacher of the village school."

Dai-chan Prime:

>"I also wonder how old he or she would be, so we could have our three kids play together !"
>Smile.

Dai-chan Yuuka:

>"Yea, i asked for some help with it from Miss Reimu, i haven't really tested it fully yet, onee-chan Sanae couldn't beat the last pattern so i am not sure if it is a valid pattern or not."

Dai-chan Secunde:

>Keep an eye on that Kanako !

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #847 on: August 29, 2016, 07:36:48 AM »
Medidai-chan:

>"I-I don't know, i was with Tokiko and didn't hear anything about their talk, sorry...."
> Alice frowns, then quickly flies towards the door.
> "S-Shang!(W-Wait!)" Shanghai flies after her. Hourai and Titania follow as well.
Sendai-chan:

>"Yea, hold on, Lucien can  you come here for a second ?"
>Beckon him.
>"This is my son Lucien Miss Keine, Lucien, this is Miss Keine, teacher of the village school."
> Lucien approaches you.
> "Uh... I can't really see like this." Keine says.
> "Sorry..." Koa says, opening the door.
> "Oh. So it seems." Keine says.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"I also wonder how old he or she would be, so we could have our three kids play together !"
>Smile.
> "It might not be that soon..." Sanae says.
Dai-chan Yuuka:

>"Yea, i asked for some help with it from Miss Reimu, i haven't really tested it fully yet, onee-chan Sanae couldn't beat the last pattern so i am not sure if it is a valid pattern or not."
> "Then we're testing it now." Yuuka flies up and back some, preparing her umbrella.
> "H-Huh!?" Wriggle jumps a bit, then quickly moves out of the way and to the house.
Dai-chan Secunde:

>Keep an eye on that Kanako !
> You watch Kanako approach.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #848 on: August 29, 2016, 07:46:53 AM »
Medidai-chan:

>"Hey wait up for us too !"
>Go after her too.

Sendai-chan:

>"Yes, i was wondering if he could take classes at the village too, along with my daughter Belgrade."

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Oh, well, it was just an idea, and Miss Kanako is approaching the lake, i hope she doesn't do anything mean."

Dai-chan Yuuka:

>"Now ?!?? A-Alright."
>Back off too and keep an eye onto Miss Yuuka, also keep our spellcard at ready.

Catdai-chan:

>"You never saw a yarn ball before huh ?"

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #849 on: August 29, 2016, 10:29:33 AM »
X:

> Okay, Flora, I might have found a few friends that can join you and keep you company, all right?

DaisyDai, SakuraDai:

> Is it okay for you two as well? I want to make absolutely sure everyone that gets involves is okay with it.

MikoBug:

> "I guess we probably shouldn't go, then, if we'll get attacked if we go there...[/i]

SumiDai:

> "Okay. Is everyone ready to go back to regular legs?[/i]
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #850 on: August 29, 2016, 01:15:29 PM »
//Would appreciate if there was a easy to understand method for speaking in the thoughtscape or through the person, or thoughts itself, as well as forcing thoughts onto them. Having to remember Kilga's ways and the others is tough. Maybe add a T to the Dai's name for speaking in the thoughtscape like "DPT", to start with.
Medidai-chan:

>"Hey wait up for us too !"
>Go after her too.
> You follow after Alice. She's going pretty quickly and it's hard to keep up..
Sendai-chan:

>"Yes, i was wondering if he could take classes at the village too, along with my daughter Belgrade."
\
> "I don't know..." Keine says.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Oh, well, it was just an idea, and Miss Kanako is approaching the lake, i hope she doesn't do anything mean."
> "Don't try to provoke her or anything." Suwako says.
Dai-chan Yuuka:

>"Now ?!?? A-Alright."
>Back off too and keep an eye onto Miss Yuuka, also keep our spellcard at ready.
> You back off. By the time you look to Yuuka, there's already a thin light coming from her umbrella, similar to Marisa's Master Spark.
Catdai-chan:

>"You never saw a yarn ball before huh ?"
> The kitten moves the ball again, and it rolls again.
> The kitten doesn't seem to be paying attention to you.
X:

> Okay, Flora, I might have found a few friends that can join you and keep you company, all right?

DaisyDai, SakuraDai:

> Is it okay for you two as well? I want to make absolutely sure everyone that gets involves is okay with it.
> "Okay." Flora says.

> "Yea. Nothing bad's gonna happen, right?"
> "Mhm."
MikoBug:

> "I guess we probably shouldn't go, then, if we'll get attacked if we go there...[/i]
> Miko nods.
SumiDai:

> "Okay. Is everyone ready to go back to regular legs?[/i]
> "I've been ready." Renko says. Lets get back to land already.
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #851 on: August 29, 2016, 01:22:04 PM »
//T for thoughtspeak and thoughtscape speak (either with others inside us or when we are inside others), R for realityland speak (either with others inside us or when we are inside others)? It's at least consistent with what I've been doing with Prime. EDIT: I'll use F for forcing thoughts, I guess, as much as I probably won't do it ever again. (It was bad enough to do it with Miko...)

4:

> Who else is around in the house at this point?

EmilyBug, DaisyBug, SakuraBug (T):

> Nothing bad will happen, no. Flora's been inside me for a long time now, and she's still perfectly safe. Also, please try not to speak too much until you're inside me and see her, okay? There are some other people in my house right now, and we don't want to disturb them. Okay, here we go!
> Use our Sunny magic to make our hosts invisible, and then warp our hosts into our house with 4, using 4's PoV as a guide.
> Begin shrinking our hosts as fast as we can until they are small enough to fit inside 4's mouth.

MikoBug (T):

> "In that case, I guess you should probably get back to doing your regular Tao-y things. I don't want to be more of a bother than I already have."

SumiDai:

> "Okay."

HifuuBugs:

> Change our hosts' tails back to legs.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 04:24:37 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #852 on: August 29, 2016, 01:29:11 PM »
Sendai-chan:

>"Huh ? Why not ?"

Dai-chan Yuuka:

>Pick a spot in the sky and as soon as we see the light grow brighter warp to said spot.
>Once we are out of cooldown fire some regular danmaku and then use the warp danmaku.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"If she harms someone can i warp her back here ?"

Catdai-chan T:

>Pet kitten.

Medidai-chan T:

>"I hope everything is alright..."

Maskdai-chan:

>We there yet ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #853 on: August 29, 2016, 01:46:53 PM »
Probe:
>"It depends on how good you are at dodging, and how complex your opponent's pattern is. Being able to fly also helps."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #854 on: August 29, 2016, 07:52:26 PM »
//T for thoughtspeak and thoughtscape speak (either with others inside us or when we are inside others), R for realityland speak (either with others inside us or when we are inside others)? It's at least consistent with what I've been doing with Prime. EDIT: I'll use F for forcing thoughts, I guess, as much as I probably won't do it ever again. (It was bad enough to do it with Miko...)

4:

> Who else is around in the house at this point?
> Koa, Lucien, SenDai, and Dai X.

> Nothing bad will happen, no. Flora's been inside me for a long time now, and she's still perfectly safe. Also, please try not to speak too much until you're inside me and see her, okay? There are some other people in my house right now, and we don't want to disturb them. Okay, here we go!
> Use our Sunny magic to make our hosts invisible, and then warp our hosts into our house with 4, using 4's PoV as a guide.
> Begin shrinking our hosts as fast as we can until they are small enough to fit inside 4's mouth.
> The three nod.
> You cloak the fairies and warp to your house, before shrinking then down.
MikoBug (T):

> "In that case, I guess you should probably get back to doing your regular Tao-y things. I don't want to be more of a bother than I already have."
> "Have you seen anything strange lately Reimu?" Miko asks.
> "If you're still going on about my problem, it's fine." Reimu says.
> "Hm. The days sure haven't been that interesting then, huh?" "She probably does not know of our previous trip then."
> Reimu nods.
SumiDai:

> "Okay."

HifuuBugs:

> Change our hosts' tails back to legs.
> You return the couple's legs.
Sendai-chan:

>"Huh ? Why not ?"
> "Wouldn't that mean you're still taking school, with you children as well?" Keine asks.
Dai-chan Yuuka:

>Pick a spot in the sky and as soon as we see the light grow brighter warp to said spot.
>Once we are out of cooldown fire some regular danmaku and then use the warp danmaku.
> The light grows brighter and you warp upwards into the sky. A massive laser fills the space you were previously at.
> "Vertical movement huh..." Yuuka says.
> You fire regular danmaku as soon as you can towards Yuuka. Before you can fire more, you notice another similar light out of the corner of your eye. Yuuka isn't firing anything herself from where you can see her however... You aren't sure if it's safe to assume it's the sunlight or another laser, due to how it seems to be coming from the sky. If it's the former, you'll appear as a fool for attempting to dodge nothing. Otherwise...
Dai-chan Prime:

>"If she harms someone can i warp her back here ?"
> "If we're also allowed to do something in the case that they attack her, then yes." Suwako grins.
Catdai-chan T:

>Pet kitten.
> You pet the kitten. It mews again.
> It seems to have completely cheered up, compared to earlier.
Medidai-chan T:

>"I hope everything is alright..."

Maskdai-chan:

>We there yet ?
> "Wait, why's she so intrigued with Marisa's whereabouts?" Medicine asks.

> You are.
Probe:
>"It depends on how good you are at dodging, and how complex your opponent's pattern is. Being able to fly also helps."
> "Oh. Of course it would..." Micheal says. "How complex does it get? And how could you dodge stuff like that then?"
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #855 on: August 29, 2016, 07:56:54 PM »
4:

> Open our mouth wide enough for Flora's friends to get in.

> Okay, here we go. It might get dark, but you're still safe, so don't worry.
> Unmake our hosts' wings with Sanae magic.
> Form Patchy bubbles around our hosts, conforming the bubbles to the shapes of our hosts much like Flora's bubble.
> Fly into 4's mouth, down her throat, and find Flora, making sure not to run into her bubble and pop it by accident.

4:

> Close our mouth once Flora's friends are safely inside.

MikoBug (T):

> Smile.
> "Great! Now you won't get in trouble."

SumiBug:

> Change our host's tail back into legs as well.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #856 on: August 29, 2016, 08:21:36 PM »
Dai-chan Yuuka:

>Stop time briefly, just enough to check it then if it is a threat dodge it and resume time.
>"Oh right ! Sorry for that ! I forgot about it, please give me a moment."
>Go back to the same height level and get ready again.
>"Okay, we can resume now."

Sendai-chan:

>"Um... i don't see much of a problem, sure it is weird, but isn't it better to get them an education early ?"

Armydai-chans T:

>"There is a lady coming here that could help us build the village, so please don't attack her okay ?"

Medidai-chan T:

>"She and Miss Marisa are together now, like they love each other, that is why Miss Alice is so worried."

Catdai-chan:

>Clean up that carpet !

Dai-chan Prime:

>"I told them to not attack her, so it should be okay right ?"
>Put on a puzzled look.
>"Um Miss Suwako, can a person become a god or goddess if a good number of people start having faith on him or her ? Onee-chan and i were talking about that yesterday."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #857 on: August 29, 2016, 09:31:53 PM »
Probe:
>"Well, it's kinda hard to describe complexity, since everyone's spellcards are unique. But it is always possible to dodge a spellcards no matter how complex it is. Impossible to dodge spells are against the rules... As for dodging, you just move yourself through gaps in your opponent's pattern. And in the event you can't dodge in time, or you get cornered, you use a bomb. Which is a special spellcard that cancels enemy shots when activated, and does a lot of damage if you can hit your opponent with it. But you can only use it a limited amount of times per duel."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #858 on: August 30, 2016, 03:16:53 AM »
4:

> Open our mouth wide enough for Flora's friends to get in.

> Okay, here we go. It might get dark, but you're still safe, so don't worry.
> Unmake our hosts' wings with Sanae magic.
> Form Patchy bubbles around our hosts, conforming the bubbles to the shapes of our hosts much like Flora's bubble.
> Fly into 4's mouth, down her throat, and find Flora, making sure not to run into her bubble and pop it by accident.

4:

> Close our mouth once Flora's friends are safely inside.
> You repeat the process Flora went through for the three other fairies.
MikoBug (T):

> Smile.
> "Great! Now you won't get in trouble."
> "Well, thank you for your time Reimu." Miko stands up.
SumiBug:

> Change our host's tail back into legs as well.
> You return Sumireko's tail into legs again.
Dai-chan Yuuka:

>Stop time briefly, just enough to check it then if it is a threat dodge it and resume time.
>"Oh right ! Sorry for that ! I forgot about it, please give me a moment."
>Go back to the same height level and get ready again.
>"Okay, we can resume now."
> You stop time.
> You observe the possible threat.
> It's another Yuuka! She's firing a laser just as the first one had.
> You move out of the way, then resume time.
> The laser blasts back in the previous position.
> "Hm..." Yuuka frowns a bit, before pointing her umbrella towards you. The danmaku you shot earlier hits her umbrella and dissipates.
> You notice a large shady field around you. Yuuka starts to let a ring-like burst of danmaku out from her umbrella.
Sendai-chan:

>"Um... i don't see much of a problem, sure it is weird, but isn't it better to get them an education early ?"
> "Yea, but how early an education is this? How old are they?" Keine asks.
Armydai-chans T:

>"There is a lady coming here that could help us build the village, so please don't attack her okay ?"
> "We know. Good fairies don't attack people without at least trying to talk to them first." The fairies say.
> Kanako stops and lands, facing your army.
Medidai-chan T:

>"She and Miss Marisa are together now, like they love each other, that is why Miss Alice is so worried."
> "Eh!? When did this happen?" Medicine stops with a surprised face.
Catdai-chan:

>Clean up that carpet !
> You start to clean up the carpet.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"I told them to not attack her, so it should be okay right ?"
>Put on a puzzled look.
>"Um Miss Suwako, can a person become a god or goddess if a good number of people start having faith on him or her ? Onee-chan and i were talking about that yesterday."
> "Sure." Suwako says.
> "Yea. We were wondering if Daiyousei could become the fairy god or something." Sanae says.
> "Oh... That'll probably be really quick if you can get all the fairies to have faith in you. There's just so many of them."
> "How come Reimu still hasn't become a goddess like Sanae?" Kogasa asks.
> "Guess not enough people have put faith in her." Suwako says. "I imagine that it's pretty tough. Being the one to be involved with solving pretty much every incident so far, and yet the only parties she usually gets are with those involved with the incidents too, right after it."
> "And she doesn't have nearly as much visitors or donations everyday as us..." Sanae says.
Probe:
>"Well, it's kinda hard to describe complexity, since everyone's spellcards are unique. But it is always possible to dodge a spellcards no matter how complex it is. Impossible to dodge spells are against the rules... As for dodging, you just move yourself through gaps in your opponent's pattern. And in the event you can't dodge in time, or you get cornered, you use a bomb. Which is a special spellcard that cancels enemy shots when activated, and does a lot of damage if you can hit your opponent with it. But you can only use it a limited amount of times per duel."
> "Seems like a fun pastime." Micheal says.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #859 on: August 30, 2016, 03:22:42 AM »
EmilyBug, DaisyBug, SakuraBug:

> Make a game note when we see Flora.

MikoBug (T):

> "So are you gonna go home, Miss Miko?"

SumiDai:

> "Everyone ready to get out?"

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #860 on: August 30, 2016, 03:27:09 AM »
Medidai:
>Keep flying.
>Is Belgrade still with us?
>(T) A few days ago. I helped match them! I learned Miss Alice liked Miss Marisa, and I convinced her to approach her... And Miss Marisa reciprocatedateded and they were a couple ever since

Sendai:
>Is Lucien at the door where Keine can see him?
>If so:
>>"Well, my son, Lucien is about a day old. And my daughter Belgrade is two days old. Both of them are capable of talking and stuff though."

>If not:
>>Beckon Lucien over.
>>"Well, this is my son Lucien. Lucien, this is Miss Keine."
>>Let them get acquainted.
>>"Lucien was born yesterday. His big sister, Belgrade is a day older than him, but she's out and about with another me right now. Both of them are capable of talking and stuff though."

Probe:
>"Well, it's more than just a pastime..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #861 on: August 30, 2016, 03:38:12 AM »

> Make a game note when we see Flora.
> You continue on.
> In a bit, you encounter Flora, taking up most of the space within here.
MikoBug (T):

> "So are you gonna go home, Miss Miko?"
> "Maybe..." Miko responds. "I want to see if I can figure out what her problem is."
SumiDai:

> "Everyone ready to get out?"
> The trio nods.
Medidai:
>Keep flying.
>Is Belgrade still with us?
>(T) A few days ago. I helped match them! I learned Miss Alice liked Miss Marisa, and I convinced her to approach her... And Miss Marisa reciprocatedateded and they were a couple ever since
> You continue flying.
> Belgrade is still with you.
> "Hm. Explains why she's acting like this." Medicine speeds up, keeping at least the dolls within view.
Sendai:
>Is Lucien at the door where Keine can see him?
>If so:
>>"Well, my son, Lucien is about a day old. And my daughter Belgrade is two days old. Both of them are capable of talking and stuff though."
> "A-A day old?" Keine jumps a bit. "Isn't that far too young? I mean, do they know how to behave in such an environment? How much do they already know?"
Probe:
>"Well, it's more than just a pastime..."
> "Hm?"
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #862 on: August 30, 2016, 03:42:58 AM »

> There she is!
> Fly to what open spaces next to Flora inside 4's belly that we can find at our current tiny size. Head toward three separate places if possible, rather than bunching all of us up at once.

X:

> There we go, Flora. A few friends have arrived!

MikoBug (T)

> "Oh, okay."

SumiDai, RenBug, MerryBug (not SumiBug, Sumireko can follow suit on her own):

> Fly upward and out of the tub, landing on the floor.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #863 on: August 30, 2016, 03:45:36 AM »
Medidai:
>Beat.

Sendai:
>"Well he certainly looks more than a day old, doesn't he? And he already knows how to talk and stuff."
>Gesture to Lucien.
>"As for what he already knows... I'm not sure... Lucien dear, care to share anything you know?"

Probe:
>"Like I said earlier, spellcard duels are how most conflicts are resolved where I come from. It's less of a pastime and more of a thing of everyday life..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #864 on: August 30, 2016, 04:18:48 AM »

> There she is!
> Fly to what open spaces next to Flora inside 4's belly that we can find at our current tiny size. Head toward three separate places if possible, rather than bunching all of us up at once.

X:

> There we go, Flora. A few friends have arrived!
> You maneuver the three to open spaces inside here.
> "It's really cramped in here. How will there be anything to do?" Daisy asks.

> "I can't really see any of them..." Flora says.
MikoBug (T)

> "Oh, okay."
> Miko returns to the inside of the shrine.
> "So where to start..."
> "Are we looking through all of Reimu's stuff now?" Tojiko asks.
> "Not exactly. We wont search personal things. Maybe Suika knows any problems."
SumiDai, RenBug, MerryBug (not SumiBug, Sumireko can follow suit on her own):

> Fly upward and out of the tub, landing on the floor.
> You fly the two out of the tub, and Sumireko follows.
Medidai:
>Beat.
> The group continues to fly.
Sendai:
>"Well he certainly looks more than a day old, doesn't he? And he already knows how to talk and stuff."
>Gesture to Lucien.
>"As for what he already knows... I'm not sure... Lucien dear, care to share anything you know?"
> "Yea..." Keine says.
> "Um..." Lucien thinks for a bit. "I know magic?"
> "That's a kinda vague question, isn't it Daiyousei?" Koa says.
Probe:
>"Like I said earlier, spellcard duels are how most conflicts are resolved where I come from. It's less of a pastime and more of a thing of everyday life..."

> "Oh. So since fairies are hurt easily by it, they're in danger most of the day?"
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #865 on: August 30, 2016, 04:23:53 AM »
X:

> Oh, whoops! Sorry.

> Make our hosts visible again.
> You could tell Flora about Fairy Village and what you've all seen. Oh, and let me bring you back to the same size as her...
> Begin carefully unshrinking our hosts, making sure their bubbles grow along with them.

4:

> Monitor our health and comfort level. Hike up our dress so we can watch, just to be safe.

MikoBug (T):

> "Oh yeah! Miss Suika will definitely tell you stuff if she knows."

SumiDai:

> Begin unshrinking ourselves.

RenBug, MerryBug, SumiBug:

> Begin unshrinking our hosts.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #866 on: August 30, 2016, 04:34:38 AM »
//I'm not going to stop you, but I just have a bad feeling about this, Kilga...

>Does 4 have any outstanding flan clones that have important roles?

Probe:
>How frequently are fairies involved in danmaku fights with others? Among themselves?
>How many danmaku fights have we been involved in over the last week? Including the ongoing one with Yuuka right now.

YuukaDai:
>Status report?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #867 on: August 30, 2016, 05:29:09 AM »
X:

> Oh, whoops! Sorry.

> Make our hosts visible again.
> You could tell Flora about Fairy Village and what you've all seen. Oh, and let me bring you back to the same size as her...
> Begin carefully unshrinking our hosts, making sure their bubbles grow along with them.

4:

> Monitor our health and comfort level. Hike up our dress so we can watch, just to be safe.
//I'm not going to stop you, but I just have a bad feeling about this, Kilga...

>Does 4 have any outstanding flan clones that have important roles?
> "Oh yea." Emily Clover says. "Flora person, we're making a fairy village for only good fairies high up on the mountain."
> "A village?" Flora questions.
> You start to unshrink the fairies carefully and slowly.

> You move your dress to watch. Your stomach is moving slightly, and it's a bit painful.

> She does not.
> "Er, I-I've got to get going Daiyousei. I've been gone for quite a bit now..." Keine starts to fly away.
MikoBug (T):

> "Oh yeah! Miss Suika will definitely tell you stuff if she knows."
> "Then we just need to locate her." Miko continues.
SumiDai:

> Begin unshrinking ourselves.

RenBug, MerryBug, SumiBug:

> Begin unshrinking our hosts.
> You return everyone to their regular sizes. Mostly regular, aside from their chests.
Probe:
>How frequently are fairies involved in danmaku fights with others? Among themselves?
>How many danmaku fights have we been involved in over the last week? Including the ongoing one with Yuuka right now.
> Very frequently. Fights among themselves are just as common.
> The first "Fight" You were sort of involved in was when the SDM was being investigated. It was short lived.
> You got into a brief scuffle with Reimu after exiting Eientei, after the first Growing and Shrinking Miracle Mix that started it all.
> You fought Alice, Shanghai, and Hourai in the Forest of Magic. The first true duel.
> You got into a slight non-danmaku conflict with Sakuya after threatening the mansion. Though the only reason you were hurt was because you tried to shake her off.
> You fought Lily while pursuing her, eventually horribly crushing her hands in an accidental attempt to restrain her.
> You encountered Aya on a slightly negative note, having your privacy compromised.
> You later attempted to break a fight between the three tengu, failing to do so.
> You got into a one sided fight with Meiling, where if you hadn't fled...
> The next day, you got into a true, official duel with Marisa as Indiana.
> You got into a small fight with Hatate and (mostly) Momiji, but settled it without battling long.
> Much later, you almost fought Seija over something.
> You fought Remilia and Flandre's fusion in another official duel.
> Much much later, you almost fought Medicine.
> The next fight was started with Yuuka.

> 4 actual official fights.
YuukaDai:
>Status report?
> You are currently fighting Yuuka, while Wriggle watches. Previously, she had fired two lasers at you in quick succession, which you dodged with Sakuya's timestop. Yuuka then created a strange shady area around you, and started to fire a ring burst from her umbrella. You are currently deciding what to do next.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #868 on: August 30, 2016, 05:32:32 AM »
//Understandable. The dress hike is there exactly for precautionary observation reasons; just in case soothing the pain and discomfort isn't enough to keep 4 safe and healthy, we'll at least be able to see a problem coming.

4:

> Use Sanae magic to soothe the pain.
> Continue monitoring our health and watching our belly for signs of bad things.

> Continue carefully unshrinking our hosts.

MikoBug (T):

> She's asleep a lot, so I bet if you just wandered around the shrine grounds you'd eventually find her."

SumiDai:

> "We should probably get towels now."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #869 on: August 30, 2016, 05:41:09 AM »
//Understandable. The dress hike is there exactly for precautionary observation reasons; just in case soothing the pain and discomfort isn't enough to keep 4 safe and healthy, we'll at least be able to see a problem coming.

4:

> Use Sanae magic to soothe the pain.
> Continue monitoring our health and watching our belly for signs of bad things.

> Continue carefully unshrinking our hosts.
> You soothe the pain and continue unshrinking them.
> At a point, you feel a large spike in pain as well as yourself bleeding near your belly. It feels as if it split.
MikoBug (T):

> She's asleep a lot, so I bet if you just wandered around the shrine grounds you'd eventually find her."

SumiDai:

> "We should probably get towels now."
> Miko nods, continuing through the shrine.

> "Yea..." Maribel says. "I'll get them." Maribel heads to get the towels.
> She returns with three towels in hand.
>_