Author Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II  (Read 113498 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II
« Reply #660 on: June 22, 2016, 06:24:06 AM »
>"I'd like to help another time, but I really have to go. I-It's an emergency."
>"Did I not say this will be quick?" she says as she pulls you into the middle of a plaza.
>She then opens her larger book, and a set of runes light up on the ground below.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #661 on: June 22, 2016, 06:41:06 AM »
>"You don't understand..."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #662 on: June 22, 2016, 07:58:11 AM »
>Let's just be quiet. It's very clear by that lightning at Yuugenmagan she's simply not going to compromise here >.> We may as well get it over as quickly and painlessly as possible. She said it'd be quick, at least...
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #663 on: June 22, 2016, 08:03:38 AM »
>Well, things are probably unavoidably going worse from here, considering YuugenMagan said she'd protect us from the effects of Makai, and pre-Alice(?) is likely going to take us elsewhere.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #664 on: June 22, 2016, 08:56:38 AM »
Yeah, possible, but it's been made pretty clear that even if we tried to actively resist she'd probably just use force. With her attitude I doubt she's going to care if Maribel wants to be a whiny gus the whole time either.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #665 on: June 22, 2016, 09:21:34 AM »
>Pet Little Alice memory.
>Miss Alice was so cute as a kid.
>"Alright..... i guess there's not really a choice, so then, why did Miss Alice leave Makai ?"
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 10:00:50 AM by Starlighthawk »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #666 on: June 22, 2016, 09:35:58 AM »
//We should probably not compliment her at the moment... She kinda just rekt destroyed one of YuugenMagan's eyes, which, judging by that scream, was NOT pleasant at the least. YgMg would likely be upset.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #667 on: June 22, 2016, 10:01:26 AM »
Oh whoops, quotation marks op.

AzyWng

• "I was a dumb American in a place where dumb Americans were less popular than the clap."
  • "So this was it. My easy retirement."
« Reply #668 on: June 22, 2016, 01:07:33 PM »
>Keep walking...
>Examine Alice Memory.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 01:28:51 PM by AzyWng »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #669 on: June 22, 2016, 01:17:12 PM »
>Well, she did say she's a memory of Alice given form, so that'd answer that question, right?

AzyWng

• "I was a dumb American in a place where dumb Americans were less popular than the clap."
« Reply #670 on: June 22, 2016, 01:28:34 PM »
Ugh...

Removed my question which was apparently already answered.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #671 on: June 22, 2016, 05:20:14 PM »
>"You don't understand..."
>Let's just be quiet. It's very clear by that lightning at Yuugenmagan she's simply not going to compromise here >.> We may as well get it over as quickly and painlessly as possible. She said it'd be quick, at least...
>You decide not to continue the argument further, as it will likely get you nowhere.

>Pet Little Alice memory.
>"Please stop."

>Miss Alice was so cute as a kid.
>Despite what's happening, you do think this memory of Alice is pretty adorable...

>Keep walking...
>Not-Alice is no longer dragging you, in fact, you are both standing in the middle of the magic circle.

>Examine Alice Memory.
>She looks just like Alice, except much younger. Instead of the blue dress with a white shawl, she is instead wearing white shirt with a sky-blue skirt. Instead of a red headband, she has a blue ribbon in her hair.
>She has two books floating next to her, one of them is currently closed, and looks smaller. While the larger one is open and floating in front of her, the pages seem to stream out of the book, and some otherworldly language is written on them. Along with several characters that match the runes on he ground, which are glowing white.

>"Alright..... i guess there's not really a choice, so then, why did Miss Alice leave Makai ?"
>"From what I understand, there was a bit of a disagreement between Alice and Lady Shinki, which prompted her to leave..."
>A wall of magic erupts from the circle, enveloping both of you. Suddenly, you find yourself outside of a large fortress, standing on an identical circle. The glow of the runes begins to die down as Not-Alice shuts the larger book.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #672 on: June 22, 2016, 05:34:21 PM »
>"That's sad to hear, at least your Lady Shinki will be glad to hear Miss Alice is faring well, along with Miss Marisa if i'm not wrong."
>Follow her lead.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #673 on: June 22, 2016, 06:14:01 PM »
>"That's sad to hear, at least your Lady Shinki will be glad to hear Miss Alice is faring well, along with Miss Marisa if i'm not wrong."
>"She would indeed..." Not-Alice replies, "...Who's Marisa?"

>Follow her lead.
>Not-Alice begins to drag you towards the entrance of the fortress,
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #674 on: June 22, 2016, 06:20:26 PM »
>"Oh... she's a magician Alice is friends with, I think! I've seen them together multiple times."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #675 on: June 22, 2016, 07:25:43 PM »
>"Might I ask why this Shinki person is so interested with Alice, or who she is?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #676 on: June 22, 2016, 09:57:38 PM »
>"Oh... she's a magician Alice is friends with, I think! I've seen them together multiple times."
>"Oh, I see..."

>"Might I ask why this Shinki person is so interested with Alice, or who she is?"
>"Lady Shinki is the goddess and ruler of Makai. She is also Alice's mother..."

>Not-Alice drags you down a hall, a woman wearing a red and white maid outfit is walking in the opposite direction. She raises an eyebrow at the sight of you.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #677 on: June 22, 2016, 10:02:58 PM »
>"Oh... So that's who they were talking about..."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #678 on: June 22, 2016, 10:03:56 PM »
>"O-Ohh ! Um, well, this is kinda uh... making me nervous, meeting the ruler of this place all of a sudden, what is she like ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #679 on: June 22, 2016, 10:26:57 PM »
>"Oh... So that's who they were talking about..."
>"Oh, so they were talking about her? I'm sure Lady Shinki would be pleased to know Alice hasn't forgotten about her..."

>"O-Ohh ! Um, well, this is kinda uh... making me nervous, meeting the ruler of this place all of a sudden, what is she like ?"
>"You'll find out when you meet her." The two of you begin to pass the woman, "Oh, good afternoon, Yumeko."
>"Good afternoon. Would you mind telling me who this is?" the woman replies.
>"A foreigner, by the looks of it. She knows Alice. I'm sure Lady Shinki would like to speak with her in that regard."
>"Very well." the woman looks at you, "So, you know Alice? Is she doing well?"
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #680 on: June 22, 2016, 10:36:27 PM »
>"I kinda know her, she is a nice person, and she also seems to be doing well in Gensokyo."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #681 on: June 22, 2016, 10:57:13 PM »
>"I kinda know her, she is a nice person, and she also seems to be doing well in Gensokyo."
>"Ah, well that's good to hear. I'm sure my mistress would like to know all about it." she smiles.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #682 on: June 22, 2016, 11:02:37 PM »
>"Right, because they're family..."

AzyWng

« Reply #683 on: June 22, 2016, 11:18:16 PM »
>You know, considering that Shinki has a memory... construct thing/person of Alice around... That could be a sign the she misses Alice... Almost a bit too much...

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #684 on: June 22, 2016, 11:44:48 PM »
>Well, she IS Alice`s mother, and Alice left right after a fight, so it`s not really strange that she misses her daughter that much, especially since both haven`t even talked or seen or heard about each other ever since.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #685 on: June 23, 2016, 01:29:17 AM »
>"Right, because they're family..."
>"Anyway, speaking of Lady Shinki, it would be best if we didn't keep her waiting." says Not-Alice.

>You know, considering that Shinki has a memory... construct thing/person of Alice around... That could be a sign the she misses Alice... Almost a bit too much...
>Well, she IS Alice`s mother, and Alice left right after a fight, so it`s not really strange that she misses her daughter that much, especially since both haven`t even talked or seen or heard about each other ever since.
>You take a moment to ponder the implications of Not-Alice's existence. You come to the conclusion that this "Shinki" must really miss Alice...
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #686 on: June 23, 2016, 01:38:12 AM »
>"Yea..."
>Follow the girl.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #687 on: June 23, 2016, 02:02:55 AM »
>"Yea..."
>Follow the girl.
>You allow Not-Alice to continue dragging you. Eventually she pulls you into some kind of throne room.
>Sitting upon the throne is a white-haired woman garbed in red robes. Her light blue eyes follow you as the two of you approach.

>Not-Alice lets go of you and does a quick bow.
>"Lady Shinki, pardon me for disturbing you, but I found this foreigner in the market district. She knows Alice."
>"Hmm... Is that so?" the woman stands up, "Thank you for bringing this to my attention, you may now return to your task at hand."
>"As you wish." Not-Alice bows again, before leaving the room.

>Shinki approaches you, "So, who might you be, and how have you come to know my little Alice?"
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #688 on: June 23, 2016, 02:20:41 AM »
>"Well eh, my name is Maribel Hearn, an human from the outside world, and i met Miss Alice while i was visiting Gensokyo."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #689 on: June 23, 2016, 02:33:17 AM »
>"Well eh, my name is Maribel Hearn, an human from the outside world, and i met Miss Alice while i was visiting Gensokyo."
>"Oh, well nice to meet you Maribel, I am Shinki, creator of Makai." she gives you a courteous bow, "...So, is Alice doing well? D-Did she ever mention me at all, by chance?"
>_