Author Topic: Touhou Dreams Thread  (Read 170400 times)

dustyjo

Re: Touhou Dreams Thread
« Reply #240 on: December 02, 2009, 08:11:42 AM »
....GIMME YOUR BRAIN! NOM NOM NOM NOM :V

They tasted like cheese :V

Azure Lazuline

• Looooove!!
  • PM me for free huggles and love!
    • Entanma Project - indie game development
« Reply #241 on: December 02, 2009, 05:19:44 PM »
Does dreaming about programming in Danmakufu count? I don't remember what I made, though.

Toasty

« Reply #242 on: December 02, 2009, 06:04:03 PM »
Woo, another, this time not in a bamboo anything!

So, in my house. There's the usual hallway, and there's a small door that's about 3 feet off the ground. Ran yakumo goes in, it closes. Later, i open a cubboard and find that there's something like a tunnel or air vent with some think iron grating leading to the basement, it's wide enough to crawl through, and the lights are on in the basement. There are TWO CAT ARMS IN THE VENT, SEVERRED END FACING TOWARDS THE BASEMENT, AND CLAW MARKS AS IF WHATEVER CAT WAS ATTATCHED HAD BEEN DRAGGED. IT LOOKED LIKE THE CAT HAD BEEN PULLED OFF IT'S OWN ARMS. I reinforce the grate, turns out all basement entrances have these grates, so i reinforce all of them, and then hear knocking, so i go let ran out of that door (she locked herself in?). I see inside, and it's a gymnasium with more doors inside, floor starting where the door starts. How did that fit in my house? Oh, yeah, yukari. Anyway, ran is all "thank you thank you thank you!" and she runs up and gives me a hug. Now, this is where i find that ran is short, at least 3 heads shorter than me. I soon learn she was looking for chen, and i remember the arms.....poor ran. I then wake up.

MaronaPossessed

• I am free to dream of my own dream
  • and so I shall dream
« Reply #243 on: December 08, 2009, 12:16:34 AM »
So I was in this sort of real life board game...there were yellow blocks, red blocks, white blocks, and blue blocks. Each person is assigned to a color and has to reach the end walking on the assigned colored blocks. I was red...I kept slacking off since I saw no point in it until a blue Sikieiki popped up and scolded me. So I ran...slacked off again...and a red Sikieiki popped up and scolded me again...

...I didn't even make fun of Komachi at all D:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 03:37:20 AM by MaronaPossessed »

KJman456

« Reply #244 on: December 08, 2009, 12:47:43 AM »
(This is more like a day-dream, though I was still in bed but awake.) So, my dream started with me walking to school. I was listening to Wind God Girl from PoFV, when I decided I had listened to it enough and tried to turn it off. Then it showed on the screen that I couldn't turn it off because I had exceeded a certain limit, and I needed to max it out before it would shut off. I got frustrated and lid down on the ground for some reason. Next thing I new Byakuren had jumped over me on a bike, followed closely by, oddly, Luigi. I got up and followed them. They jumped off a cliff and I followed, and I wound up falling right in front of my school, right next to my brother. I realized then and there that I didn't have my book bag.  :V

« Reply #245 on: December 08, 2009, 03:34:28 AM »
So I was in this sort of real life board game...there were yellow blocks, red blocks, white blocks, and blue blocks. Each person is assigned to a color and has to reach the end walking on the assigned colored blocks. I was red...I kept slacking off since I saw no point in it until a blue Shinki popped up and scolded me. So I ran...slacked off again...and a red Shinki popped up and scolded me again...

...I didn't even make fun of Komachi at all D:
Shinki, or Sikieiki?

MaronaPossessed

• I am free to dream of my own dream
  • and so I shall dream
« Reply #246 on: December 08, 2009, 03:36:48 AM »
Shinki, or Sikieiki?
Sikieiki. You're right.

Now I see the reason why I had that dream...I got the two mixed up:P

*goes back to edit*

Toasty

« Reply #247 on: December 08, 2009, 03:58:13 AM »
I dreamt i stole kaito's ramen by gapping him out of existance as he finished cooking it. And i did the same to yukari.

End.

Nyyl

• 弾幕に頭脳?馬鹿じゃないのか?
  • 弾幕はパワーだよ
« Reply #248 on: December 08, 2009, 05:14:31 AM »
I dreamt i stole kaito's ramen by gapping him out of existance as he finished cooking it. And i did the same to yukari.

End.
So Yukari gapped into your dream, and you gapped her back out? That's ingenious
I had a dream about non-existing Touhou characters in a new Touhou game that had something to do with an empty house and old dried fish. I'll have you know, that dream made perfect sense at the time.

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #249 on: December 08, 2009, 05:40:17 AM »
So Yukari gapped into your dream, and you gapped her back out? That's ingenious
I had a dream about non-existing Touhou characters in a new Touhou game that had something to do with an empty house and old dried fish. I'll have you know, that dream made perfect sense at the time.

It still makes perfect sense.

KomeijiKoishi

« Reply #250 on: December 08, 2009, 09:06:56 AM »
I dreamed that I played Touhou 13. It had YET AGAIN a snow theme and the Stage 1 theme sounded a hell of a lot like Interdimensional Voyage.

mad

« Reply #251 on: December 08, 2009, 08:16:26 PM »
Had a day dream(?) of being in the netherworld.

For some reason, I was dressed like Yuyuko. Youmu was looking at me with great hostility.

She said, "You are not my mistress."

I replied with, "okaaaay...?"

She said that I was in her mistress's spot.

I scooted off to the side.

I asked, "You're Youmu Konpaku, right? That sword that cuts confusion, how does it work?"

At this point, the day dream(?) suddenly ended and I couldn't day dream for a bit.
Little did he know, the shed was near Yuyuko, who was in a role-play of Dune. As a sandworm.

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
« Reply #252 on: December 10, 2009, 11:49:42 PM »
I don't know if it's allowed to post such a NSFW comment here... But I actually dreamt that I was having a intercourse with Suwako! It's serious... The only problem is that my mother was continually coming to my room and beating the door, so... we could not concentrate in the... activity. Very much... I'm not going to enter in details.

Sweetness and love~ ♥

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #253 on: December 11, 2009, 12:44:50 AM »
I don't know if it's allowed to post such a NSFW comment here... But I actually dreamt that I was having a intercourse with Suwako! It's serious... The only problem is that my mother was continually coming to my room and beating the door, so... we could not concentrate in the... activity. Very much... I'm not going to enter in details.
Having a intercourse! Hooray!

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
« Reply #254 on: December 11, 2009, 12:56:24 AM »
Having a intercourse! Hooray!

Yes, really... I wonder why it was Suwako, since she is not even high among my favorite characters. It was a pleasing dream, nonentheless... Haha.

Sweetness and love~ ♥

Toasty

« Reply #255 on: December 11, 2009, 01:08:06 AM »
So, anyways, i had another interesting dream.

I was posting in the corrupt a wis hthread and i wished for shikieiki. She popped through a gap behind me and said "granted, now stop slacking". I soon got sick and gapped my entire dream into eintei, and turned shiki into a rabbit. I soon began beating up all the earth rabbits and making them into stew, and after being chased out of the forest by reisen, i FINALLY saw what was beyond. A few mountains, plains, farmland, and a flower field i nthe distance. Dreamsyoko is pretty scenic.

« Reply #256 on: December 13, 2009, 12:03:04 AM »
I had a dream last night where Yukari started staying at my house. I had sex with her :/ The odd part is, there was another youkai along with her who took the form of a slightly overweight black man.

Toasty

« Reply #257 on: December 13, 2009, 02:04:33 AM »
Why must you lot post erotic dreams?

« Reply #258 on: December 13, 2009, 02:05:56 AM »
Why must you lot post erotic dreams?

Hey, it's not like I'm getting all NC-17 in the description here.

And it's natural for healthy adult males to have such dreams, right?

Toasty

« Reply #259 on: December 13, 2009, 04:23:16 AM »
Hey, it's not like I'm getting all NC-17 in the description here.

And it's natural for healthy adult males to have such dreams, right?

No, it is not natural. You are surely posessed by a demon! The power of byakuren compells you!

Actually, it's fine and good to have them, but it's not like you HAVE to post them. It's basic decency, da ze. I have them too, but i'm not bragging.

Knuckx117

• I go :V at silly pictures
« Reply #260 on: December 17, 2009, 02:59:22 AM »
I've dreamed about danmaku's bullets. If I remembered correctly, I ate those danmaku's bullets and die instantly.

You tried to find the secret level bullet, didn't you?

Toasty

« Reply #261 on: December 17, 2009, 03:12:27 AM »
Nothing but cave story dreams so far. Although there have been (9) references, as well as yuyuko eating everything.

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #262 on: December 17, 2009, 03:53:52 AM »
Flandre was trying to kill me for some reason or another.

I wake up, and I'm sweating bullets.

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #263 on: December 17, 2009, 04:01:23 AM »
I dreamt I was maid and I was serving Suwako. She walks towards me and she takes off her mask and becomes Sanae. Then Helepolis comes from behind and confronts Sanae. Then i woke up.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #264 on: December 17, 2009, 08:47:21 PM »
I just had 2 Touhou dreams in one day, which is odd because I'm not sure if I've ever had a Touhou dream before!
My memory for both is nearly non-existant now however >=(
First one was about Reimu making some big giant ritual/prayer or something. Begging the gods (all of them) to do something (I don't remember what). The rest of the Touhou cast was helping by trying to solve bad things while Reimu was busy with her big ritual thing. It sounds pretty boring but it was actually very interesting like a great novel or something at the time. I'm not sure if I was watching this, or if I was Reimu in the dream. Sometimes it felt like I was Reimu, other times seemed like I was watching Reimu (pretty much all my dreams tend to lack definition in where I fit in).

My second one I remember even less. I just sort of remember the main character was Marisa, and she was solving murder mysteries or something.

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #265 on: December 17, 2009, 09:20:07 PM »
Not sure really, but I think I had a Touhou dream last night....

It started out like a normal dream, with me travelling the landscape. Eventually I stumbled upon this polluted landscape full of junk and surrounded by black mountain cliffs. Then from within the junk and sludge something started to rumble. After a few seconds of orange goop flying about, this huge fucked up monstrosity emerged from the debris. It looked like an unholy cross between a dog, a dragon, a centipede, a crustacean and a freaking necromorph. Like I said, pure hellspawn. Anyway, said abomination tried to tear me to shreds with it's mouth/jaws/pincirs/whatever the fuck it had along with his troupe of mini monstrosities. Well, cue me doing the smart thing and running like hell and climbing on a ledge against the black cliff surface....only to discover that said ledge made way for a cave containing more demonic brain farts. Well, I judged I was going to be torn apart by these pus spewing horrors, but then things got trippy.

Out of ALL the people to come safe me, my hero(ine) was a loli version of Shinki. She proceeds to danmaku the horrors to little gorey pieces. She even entered the cave and proceeded to kick ass there (tough I thought I heard a girl scream once, but it couldn't be Shinki since she reappeard before me unharmed). After a few moments of talking about where she comes from, she tells me to make a little hand sign she demonstrated. Well, I curiously made the handsign, and then VWAM. I was teleported to Gensokyo. It was a large magical forrest, and it could be anywhere, but something told me this just had to be Gensokyo. I woke up after that part though.

It was a pretty awesome dream, but Shinki creeped me more out than the hellspawn. She giggled. Alot. And not in the moe way, but in the creepy ghost girl way.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 09:22:17 PM by OkashiiNaito »

Toasty

« Reply #266 on: December 18, 2009, 02:56:34 AM »
Alright, so, cave story is out of my head.

BACK IN THAT FREAKIN BAMBOO FOREST, i run, i come out into that nice scenic palce. But now that flower field that as out in the distance is on fire - and i'm holding a medium sized orange gun.....with smoke coming out of the buisiness end, and it feels like it's recently been fired. Suddenly, yuuka flies out of the ground in a burst of blazing planty glory and HGUE sunflwoers soon follow, twist, and envelope her, and twist into soem sort of monster only recognizable as plantliek by thorns, leaves, and green. It's eyes, all 1000000+ of them, are glowing yellow. Apparently, it's yuuka. Yukari gaps in front of it and gives a short speech on how she was tired of keeping gensyoko pretty, and thought she'd put it back the way it was before all those outsiders came here (wait ,all those? who else?). The entire touhou cast is gapped around me, and they start turning into monsters. Rumia is this....beast thing, alice's flesh drops off leaving only faintly glowing bones and tattered clothes, all the fairies grow smaller, shiki becomes some sort of angel, komachi fades and becomes this black mist, and so on, except for the vampires, the yjust get older, leaner, and meaner, sakuya becomes this gruesome looking MAN(!), long story short the second most horrific was utsuho - She is the five eyed, four winged, five legged, half dead, half fire, hellish bird thing, with two beaks. Dear god. Finally, yukari just grins and her entire form becomes a gap. There are some mouths in it, and then that vanishes, and the entire sky is THAT, a gap with the eyes AND mouths. Then i wake up scared out of my wits. I doubt that little flamethrower would have helped.

....Dear god, the PNP theory says nothing about their appearances, in truth, yukari is just keeping everyone a loli so gensyoko isn't a mock up of hell.

Edit: Oh hey, two dreams full of eldritch abominations. Coincidence?

Miasma Melancholy

• Innocent Deadly Flower
    • Team Fantasy Maiden
« Reply #267 on: December 18, 2009, 03:04:12 AM »
Had a dream where Yuka shoved some kid's face into a fryer filled with hot grease.

Yeah, fun times.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #268 on: December 18, 2009, 03:08:56 AM »
I had a dream a couple weeks ago where Sanae was trying to pilot a spider mech and failing miserably. This was apparently Suwako's UNL scenario, because at the end there was Alphes-style art where she starts a rock and roll band.

Yeah, my dreams rock.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #269 on: December 18, 2009, 06:49:59 AM »
I had a very interesting, yet short one.

La di daa, driven along, following my brother's pickup truck for some reason or another. We stop at a red light, and suddenly I see one of Yukari's Gaps open up in the bed of the truck. Out pops her hand and she beckons, and I'm like 'fuck reality my life blows right now anyways', put my truck in park, get out, walk up behind my brothers' truck and grab Yukari's hand. My brother looks at me, goes 'Wha?' and I'm pulled through the gap.

Welcome to Gensokyo, Yukari is grinning her mischievious grin at me.

"So, I'm here now. What's my purpose to be? Feeding stock? Breeding stock? You're just bored and felt like screwing with someone?"

She grins, points behind me, and holy shit its Chen in front of Ran.

"Run."

So I run :D Somehow I make it to the Forest of Magic (don't ask how from Yukari's place I really don't understand dream maps, or Gensokyo's map for that matter) before the dream just fades to obscurity. Right before I moved on to waking up, though, Yukari pops up in front of me and says "But we're not trying to hurt you. Just wanted to see if you'd run when we told you to. Bye bye now!"

Then I woke up and was like 'man, that's just mean.'