Author Topic: Touhou Dreams Thread  (Read 173914 times)

Kanako Yasaka

Re: Touhou Dreams Thread
« Reply #150 on: September 13, 2009, 09:33:46 PM »
I had a dream where I was reading a book by ZUN which explained the backgrounds and backstories of all the PC-98 characters. ;_;

8lue Wizard

• Cobalt Magician
  • (Apparently)
« Reply #151 on: September 13, 2009, 11:04:26 PM »
I recently dreamt that I was Reisen, and Sakuya came knocking at Eientei. Naturally, danmaku ensued. Eirin showed up a little ways in and scolded me for the commotion, then disappeared again (without helping me, of course. =P ) I woke up just as I took a bunch of knives to the face. >.< Ow.

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #152 on: September 24, 2009, 05:23:54 PM »
No Touhou, but I did dream of Ijiatsu last night.

Toasty

« Reply #153 on: September 25, 2009, 10:14:46 PM »
I had dream that i got gapped to gensyoko, and noone believed me when i said i knew everyone already from the games, but instead decided i had a power similiar to rinnosuke's. However, with the help of satori, i convinced yukari who made me youkai sage of the elements, which gave me an excuse (based on loose and unstable logic) to kick patchouli out of the SDM and into the sunlight (where she isntantly got a nasty sunburn) and take over as librarian, meaning i could finally read the super rare complete english translation of The grimoire of marisa.

Also, being as i controlled the elelments and had knowledge of the REAL elelments, i could mimick okuu's nuclear fusion, suwako's creation of earth, etc.....somehow. Which gave me an excuse to get an arm cannon and a googly eye hat. Just as planned.

Also, it turns out that most of the the gods and youkai in touhou only appear humanoid. They actually look like animals and monsters, and always would were it not for yukari keeping things all pretty (yukari's true appearance was never revealed....i guess you can't comprehend what something like that...a natural force that can manipulate any border or boundary ever coneived. I bet you can get close by taking those eyes in her gaps as a hint.....).

KomeijiKoishi

« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2009, 06:38:07 AM »
I recently dreamed that ZUN released a new music CD.

And that's pretty much it.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2009, 03:53:35 PM »
I had a really good one as well for once last night

I dreamt I was at school (my high school though i'm in college), I was heading to class but someone told me that i was to go to the music room since class was moved there since the gym was being used for something. I was like "cool I'll go then" so i go there and when i open the door i see some of the touhou girls in Iku's clothes. With Iku at the desk.  Iku said " ah finally our last volunteer has arrived alright girls lets begin."  Notably i saw, Remilia and Flandre, Lily White and Black, Satori and Koishi. Also there was some of my old high school friends. I was like "What? volutunteer? i didn't volunteer for anything O_o?  But Iku then talked me into it. They were having Dancing lesson and I was to dance with Remilia and Flandre while my other 2 friends were paired with the other sisters.  While we danced together, Remilia was asking me if i believe in destiny and fate and we had a light philosophical talk about it and she was a good dancer. Flandre was talking about how fun and boring 'this world' is and whatnot but was overall enjoying it. Iku had that attitude of a strict dance teacher and whipped us with her shawl when we messed up XD

After that I was heading home (after getting Remilia's # <3) and when i got there and went to my room she was there and half of my room was TOTALLY DESTROYED! I was like "WTF?!" and "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! etc etc.

My tv and entertainment area was speared and she was fuming pissed. She said she wanted to see "how the outside world sees vampires in this day and age"

.....Problem was she watched the movie "Twilight" >_>;;

She was mortified and disgusted at how "bad that fucking movie was" and that the humans out here have a totally warped and perverted view on vampires. She sounded a LOT like the Angry video game nerd and it was very comparable to how he reviewed this game --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa_Kcae8kYc (watch it for a good laugh too she sounded just like him only with more screaming, raging and frustratedness)

Before anything happened i said i hated the movie and didn't think of vampires or ANYTHING else like that at all. She said that come nightfall she's gonna show the world the true terror and power of a vampire and from my basement started to redo the red mist over the world XD She mentioned that I must help her to spread the world on the true masters of the night but the whole time i was more scared and hesitant but she was too pissed She said we're gonna start with the school first then move outward in the morning.....Then i woke up.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 04:03:41 PM by Kojiremilia »
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

KomeijiKoishi

« Reply #156 on: September 26, 2009, 06:15:13 PM »
I never have dreams as awesome as this one...  :'(

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #157 on: September 28, 2009, 09:40:06 AM »
My only Touhou related dream was short: I was hugging Sanae and I was very happy.
That dream is why I became a Sanae fan.

Paul Debrion

• Highroller
  • Back again for more!
« Reply #158 on: September 30, 2009, 08:14:19 PM »
I had this dream where I was playing Navyfield, except somehow all the ships were firing Touhou style bullets and spheres out of their cannons.

The strange ammo wouldn't fly consistently so nobody could hit anyone, so we were basically filling the air with energy and hardly hurting anything.

Wierd.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 08:15:50 PM by paul1290 »
I'll come up with an evil scheme later. First, it's time to build a giant robot!

You can't have a good evil scheme without a giant robot!

Solais

• Developer fairy
« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2009, 08:38:55 PM »
Yesterday I had a dream where I met with ZUN. The only thing I could say to him, is "Thanks for Touhou", but he had this very strange look on his face. Prbably he was drunk.

Toasty

« Reply #160 on: September 30, 2009, 10:48:06 PM »
My only Touhou related dream was short: I was hugging Sanae and I was very happy.
That dream is why I became a Sanae fan.

Sounds like my "sitting at a dinner table with the touhou cast with sanae on my lap like a kitty cat whilst i pet her" dream.

I should not have read that doujin....

« Reply #161 on: October 01, 2009, 02:02:03 AM »
Sounds like my "sitting at a dinner table with the touhou cast with sanae on my lap like a kitty cat whilst i pet her" dream.

I should not have read that doujin....
Hm? What doujin? ``

Lloyd Dunamis

• aka Amanie
« Reply #162 on: October 01, 2009, 01:26:11 PM »
I dreamed of the three fairies! (Sunny, Luna, and Star) Yaaay~<3

They were trying to hide/escape from a scary Metroid-ish species...  It was quite breathtaking >x<;... o_o oookaaay, what trouble did they involve themselves into this time?

The place was... some kind of dark tower, as far as I remember.

Who am I in the dream?... let's just say I'm invisible -.-

... My reading of the 4th installment of Strange and Bright Nature Deity and my watching of my little sister's Metroid Zero gameplay must have triggered the dream. And this happens to be my first Touhou dream >_<... scary for a first dream.
2010.1212 <Sakana> The only time wasted is the time in which you really do nothing at all, not even enjoying yourself
You may send me suspicious files that could be infected/a trojan, and I'll try analyzing it for you. :3 -Mo?ware, your personal Anti-Malware Engineer

Solais

• Developer fairy
« Reply #163 on: October 01, 2009, 01:52:50 PM »
It seems my dream have continued last night. Now ZUN was telling me that he made Mitori, and put her on Nico.
It was also short. I don't like these short dreams what I see nowadays, I want my long, detailed, otherwordly dreams back what I always see both in first person and as a third person at the same time.

Toasty

« Reply #164 on: October 02, 2009, 12:35:07 AM »
Hm? What doujin? ``

Cold but warm winter by happy flame time, i do believe.

« Reply #165 on: October 02, 2009, 08:06:39 AM »
Last night, I had this strange dream. I was playing SWR as Reimu against Marisa in Bamboo Forest of the Lost, but with different music that didn't entirely sound Touhou-like. Right off the bat I used that spellcard where you hit the enemy a couple of times until all the orbs break, then do insane damage.

Anyway, when I broke all the orbs, the spellcard suddenly decided to turn into that spellcard with the orbs and the orbs flew at Marisa one at a time, changing the weather as they hit her. This was all fine, until it started giving me weathers like "FUCK YOU BITCH" and "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?". Finally, the last one hit with a gigantic screen-wide explosion that broke the game and gave me a BSOD.

Then I woke up.

Another dream I had a month or two ago was that I was Nue, and there were these cards that killed people indirectly. It was a danmaku game with 3D cutscenes and took place in a highschool for some reason. Then, the cards were about to kill me for some reason. Then I tell this guy "Tell me what happens in the end". He yells "What?" and I feel somthing hard hit my head as I wake up.

« Reply #166 on: October 02, 2009, 03:27:38 PM »
Wow, that sounds like "SWR was so awesome it blew up your computer" and "Nue goes nuts."

flurk

• I'M IN YOUR SHMUP
  • GRAZING YOUR BULLETS.
« Reply #167 on: October 05, 2009, 03:59:46 PM »
awesome. i just had a proper touhou dream last night. i was too tired to get here and write it all out blow-by-blow when i woke up, so most of the details leaked out of my head. anyway..

i dreamt i was in love with youmu and we were supposed to get married. uh there was something about kanako refusing to sanction it or something, somehow we had to run away from lots of people... and at some point we were in a go-kart, still running... and at some point a whole lake got frozen, luckily because it helped us escape. then i woke up.

"Eh, who needs brains in danmaku? Power, that's all you need!" -Kirisame Marisa

RainfallYoshi

• Yoshi of Skies & Rains
  • Who is it that calls for me?
« Reply #168 on: October 05, 2009, 06:25:11 PM »
I know I posted this elsewhere but I can't remember where...

Anyways, I had a dream that I was playing UNL and that Yuugi suddenly showed up out of nowhere as a super secret hidden boss. She was pwning me but I somehow won and when I did she was unlocked as a playable character. I can't for the life of me remember what kind of fighting she did or if she had any good spellcards though, which really disappointed me.

Toasty

« Reply #169 on: October 05, 2009, 07:41:32 PM »
it's been a few horus since i woke up, so it's not as in-detail as it could be...

I accidentally gapped yukari's hat (somehow, while sitll being human) into the real world, where it glued itself to my head. Yukari eventually found me and tried to kill me, until she realized she could gap a new hat. While she was gapping her new hat, i tried to gap her into reimu's bedroom, and, since it turned out the hat amplifies your gapping powers (which is why she needed it. See; the hat is god, not the loli under the hat), i was able to. And then i bought an umbrella with danmaku patterns on it and woke up.

End note: I was dressed interestingly in this dream. Shikeiki outfit. Embarassing. :|

flurk

• I'M IN YOUR SHMUP
  • GRAZING YOUR BULLETS.
« Reply #170 on: October 05, 2009, 08:52:23 PM »
since it turned out the hat amplifies your gapping powers (which is why she needed it. See; the hat is god, not the loli under the hat)

Yukarin isn't a loli, she's 17!!

"Eh, who needs brains in danmaku? Power, that's all you need!" -Kirisame Marisa

« Reply #171 on: October 05, 2009, 09:28:49 PM »
I think Toasty was talking about Suwako.

Helix ⑨

• No Pain, No Gain
  • No Guts, No Glory
    • my youtube, 95% touhou vids, mainly extras and last words.
« Reply #172 on: October 05, 2009, 10:18:47 PM »
I've never had a touhou dream :( But when I do it will probably be a nightmare of me dodging bullethell

Lloyd Dunamis

• aka Amanie
« Reply #173 on: October 06, 2009, 07:46:21 AM »
Danmaku-patterned umbrella would look so awesome if it were real.

I think his loli here refers to the fluffy-, puffy-, and/or frilly-clothed maidens (e.g. Rozen Maiden)...

I've never had a touhou dream :( But when I do it will probably be a nightmare of me dodging bullethell
That's one dream I'm anticipating to dream of, at night at least >_<.
When I have just played any Touhou, my danmaku-grazing daydreams animate when I close my eyes even for short periods.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 07:48:23 AM by Lloyd Dunamis »
2010.1212 <Sakana> The only time wasted is the time in which you really do nothing at all, not even enjoying yourself
You may send me suspicious files that could be infected/a trojan, and I'll try analyzing it for you. :3 -Mo?ware, your personal Anti-Malware Engineer

Paul Debrion

• Highroller
  • Back again for more!
« Reply #174 on: October 07, 2009, 04:35:22 AM »
I don't remember all of the dream, but for some reason Ran used a hammer the size of a bus to get me through a wall.

By that I mean I'm completely unharmed, and I passed through the wall, as if hitting me with the hammer sent me flying so fast the wall couldn't stop me.

Dream physics make no sense.

I'll come up with an evil scheme later. First, it's time to build a giant robot!

You can't have a good evil scheme without a giant robot!

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
« Reply #175 on: October 08, 2009, 02:01:07 PM »
Can't remember much

All I remember is me and Aya were in this really small Volkswagon and we were arguing on whether or not I should stop for directions. I remember saying "BITCH, I WILL PULL THIS CAR OVAH!" And then we ran into a struggle between a police officer and some random crook, Aya kept nagging me to ram him so I did, the bad guy and the cop fell off an impossibly high cliff and into oblivion, after that we saw Yuyuko flying through the air flapping her wings like a bird, at some points she would 'lag' for reasons I'm not sure of.

After that I kinda woke up.
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #176 on: October 10, 2009, 04:08:14 AM »
I had a dream i was in a Touhou Boot Camp and then Meiling spontaneously combusted  :D
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 06:10:05 AM by aznperson »

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
« Reply #177 on: October 10, 2009, 04:33:31 AM »
Meiling spontaneously cumbusted :D
That's not funny, ese >:C

Also lol CUMbusted?
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

Azure Lazuline

• Looooove!!
  • PM me for free huggles and love!
    • Entanma Project - indie game development
« Reply #178 on: October 10, 2009, 05:01:47 AM »
I had one about a month back. It was me playing an N64 Zelda game, but with Touhou characters. Yukari had accidentally weakened the border between Gensokyo and Hyrule, and [insert details I don't remember here] then teamed up with Ganondorf. Then for some reason, Cirno had to go stop them. Since it was so long ago, I don't remember much more than that, other than a creepy version of Yukari's theme played on organ as you walked up the spiral staircase to the last battle.

This is the only Touhou dream I remember, since most of my other ones just involve hugging fluffy things.

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #179 on: October 10, 2009, 06:12:11 AM »
That's not funny, ese >:C

Also lol CUMbusted?

Well, I did dream it. lol it was unintentional. I was never the best at spelling :D