Author Topic: Touhou Dreams Thread  (Read 171328 times)

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
Re: Touhou Dreams Thread
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2009, 01:54:25 PM »
I dreamed that some crazy army veteran was plotting to steal all the Touhous' hats to gain their powers. To save the Touhous I had to challenge him to a fight, in Venice. I woke up before the actual fight, though.

shinyjam

• Permabanned by TheStupidOne
  • I am a complete asshat!
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2009, 01:57:10 PM »
I dreamed that some crazy army veteran was plotting to steal all the Touhous' hats to gain their powers.
The power of HATS!

DarkHedge

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2009, 02:09:38 PM »
I dreamed that I was stuck in something small, in this something was something like a gas or such that made me panic like hell. Then suddenly, i'm blinded with a stream of light, something suddenly broke my cage. It turns out that it was Utsuho who shot what was an egg, and that I was trapped in. I woke up as I got out of the egg.

...effing weird.

Gambit

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2009, 06:28:26 PM »
I dreamed that some crazy army veteran was plotting to steal all the Touhous' hats to gain their powers.

Sounds like Kirby to me, minus the army veteran part, since some people want portray him as pink blob of death.

Anyway I had dream involving Remilia, but I forgot what it was about.

mad

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2009, 08:46:27 PM »
Kirby took part in the Great Cave Offensive. Sounds like a veteran to me.
Little did he know, the shed was near Yuyuko, who was in a role-play of Dune. As a sandworm.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2009, 09:11:03 PM »
2 nights with touhou related parts of dreams in a row.

First one had a bunch of other stuff and then it had Yumemi in a glass crystal (it looked like a red version of the ones that patchy uses in IaMP/SWR) slowing ascending up to a barbed spike thing. I was called to the museum (she was in like the basement of a museum or something) to save her and to save her I had to fight Kikuri in a half HRtP half SHMUP style battle.

Second one had a bunch of other stuff (and another, different, museum) and then I was in one of my school classrooms and I randomly responded to something with something like this, "Sakuya is badass. She's a knife weilding maid with time stopping powers. Her theme is also hard rock (yeah I don't know either)." A later part in that dream had Edible changing his avatar and me taking his old one.

SONIC BHOCOLATE STRIKER

• Doing >9000 Barrel Rolls
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2009, 04:24:12 PM »
I keep having dreams that don't just sound like plots of games, but actually include gameplay footage! <_<

So, I dreamed of a strategy RPG in which, at one point, Shinki and Mima appear and for one reason or another Alice sides with them, and Reimu and Marisa have to beat some sense into her and just plain beat up the other two. Mima tries to get Marisa to join her but fails. No clue what the plot was. It reminded me a lot of Luminous Arc 2 crossed with Super Robot Wars style attack FMVs.
I gotta have something for my sig, so...

bloop

• Your local cephalopod
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2009, 06:41:18 PM »
The only thing I remember from my dream last night was that I was at a supermarket where the produce section was apparently owned and maintained by Ran. I have no idea why, maybe all the veggies were tofu-based or something.
sugeee

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2009, 06:46:06 PM »
I was playing Age of Empires 1 in my dream last night. It was going well until Heavy Horse Archers arrived in the Tool Age(!) and started throwing danmaku amulets (Reimu's bullets) at my villagers instead of arrows.
Quote from Myosotis:
"Marriage is a game you can't win. Also, no replay value and the level design is bullshit.

Alice

• 英雄不怕太陽高
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2009, 07:51:23 AM »
Last night I had a dream about Hina. I saw her came and attacked me.

DarkHedge

« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2009, 11:29:27 AM »
Last night, I apparently kissed Alice. When I woke up (on the Scarlet Zone music, and by the way, thank you Gpop), it happens that I drooled on my pillow.

When I realized this... I was.... "Nnnggggggghhhhhh DAMMIT"

SONIC BHOCOLATE STRIKER

• Doing >9000 Barrel Rolls
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2009, 12:17:32 PM »
Great, now I dreamt of a Namco X Capcom clone made of Touhou and a whole bunch of other random anime/manga/game series. Bad part is, it was actually kinda coherent for a dream. <_<
I gotta have something for my sig, so...

mad

« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2009, 11:13:38 PM »
Had a dream that I was on this forum reading some thread. All the responses seemed completely unrelated to the previous post. I could read the words, but the sentences seemed to be arguements on different things, even within the same post.
Little did he know, the shed was near Yuyuko, who was in a role-play of Dune. As a sandworm.

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2009, 01:30:42 PM »
So, last night I dreamed about Touhou for once, had Yamame in it we apparently knew each other. Anyways, I told her about some old drink that was in my fridge (or something) and said it belonged to a Dragon. Yamame got excited and wanted to drink it, I told her she couldn't because it would kill her (it has some mystic power but kills those who drink it apparently), and I tried to stop her but she pushed past me and ran off.

By the time I got to my fridge she was already laying on the floor writhing in pain and agony. I couldn't even get close to her before she died.

"Yamame..." I nudged her. "Yamame!" I shook her. "YAMAMEEEEEEE!"

...Why do my dreams always have downer endings?

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2009, 01:33:44 PM »
And how the hell did I double post? Ah whatever... disregard this, to whomever cares.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 05:34:39 PM by Hakutaku Erebus »

« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2009, 05:20:57 PM »
Last night, I apparently kissed Alice.

Lucky bast.
Quote from Myosotis:
"Marriage is a game you can't win. Also, no replay value and the level design is bullshit.

« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2009, 05:26:28 PM »
Lucky bast.
I'm gonna start saying "Lucky bastet" in cases like this.

... lucky bastet ...

« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2009, 11:03:30 PM »
I actually wondered if anyone would take the Egyptian route when I posted. On the other hand, I didn't want to be offensive.

But yeah, you're still lucky.  :P
Quote from Myosotis:

Yukkuri

« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2009, 12:25:13 AM »
Last night I had a dream about Hina. I saw her came and attacked me.
How fast did she spin?

DarkHedge

« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2009, 01:24:50 AM »
Lucky bast.

We'll see what it's gonna be tonight since right now it's 3 am and I'm too tired to watch the All-Star Race. Maybe I'll be less lucky this time.

Alice

• 英雄不怕太陽高
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2009, 04:29:20 AM »
How fast did she spin?
I can't remember clearly, but definitely fast enough to make my eyes dizzy.

An Odd Sea Slug

• Not here, but not really there.
  • Only the best.
    • You can save the world by clicking this link!
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2009, 04:48:34 PM »
Funny little dream happened to me just this morning...

I was attempting desperately to save Reisen, who was perpetually stuck as a horned brown rabbit with cat paws, apparently the victim of a curse cast upon her by a mad Kaguya. I never caught the purpose of normal-rabbit-ifying Reisen... Now here's the trick: The first time, I managed to save her though the curse was still in full affect. Furthermore, I was leaping across rooftops while being chased by stronger and faster enemies. It ended when I fell through the roof of a grocery store that just so happened to a have a nice bomb planted into it. So I got to die from being blown up AND from being shot to death AND from being stabbed! Yay!

Second time: Reisen was being held in my late grandfather's house in the living room. She was trapped in an large glass tank with several other rabbits (I presumed them normal ones). The tank was covered with a big black sheet and just so happened to have a bomb under it. Well, this isn't the first time I had a dream involving that dust bomb of a house. In each instance, weird crap went down, especially upstairs. This was no exception. The entire upstairs had been turned into a huge maze of smalls rooms and tunnels, causing me to take too long. I heard a nice little explosion (that sounded oddly similar to the explosion sounds in Goldeneye for the N64; I had been watching 00 Agent gameplay videos of it not long before I went to bed) and got downstairs just in time to witness a large black sheet covering something that had collasped... ...along with it and the carpet slowly soaking up rabbit blood.

Third time: THIS TIME I got to the tank... ...but I grew so enamored with just getting to Reisen, I failed to notice that I had triggered a nice little proximity fuse and my time limit (yes, in all these instances I had a visible ticker counting down on the bottom of my 'screen') dropped to five seconds. This time the explosion was significantly larger, annihilating the entire house and throwing me out of the house. Tewi was also thrown out (don't ask me where she came from). It was unclear whether she survived or not. Myself being a not-so-badass normal, I did die. Rather horribly, considering the lost limbs, numerous cuts and bruises, sharpnel, third degree burns, etc...

Now it cut to a flashback of a smiling Reisen. Somehow, I took this as implying that Reisen was my love interest and that she had pulled me out of a raging river several years prior. Then it cut to a side view sprite scene (wtf, full 3D to high-res 2D?) of Youmu (what was she doing here?!) using Myon and teleportation to kidnap the then still humanoid Reisen. THEN it cut to a brief shot of humanoid Reisen on a big screen, leather belt'd to a chair with a bomb on her lap while terrorist shouted out demands. THEN... ...I woke up.

WILL POOR REISEN EVER BE SAVED?!

An Odd Sea Slug

• Not here, but not really there.
  • Only the best.
    • You can save the world by clicking this link!
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2009, 04:50:54 PM »
...what the hell...?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 04:55:09 PM by Odda C. »

DarkHedge

« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2009, 08:07:04 PM »
Dreamed of Aya last night, this time. Once again, maybe because I'm just like that, it was the usual romantic crap that ended up in me waking up on Sleepless Night of the Eastern Country at the same fucking crucial moment.

Damn you lack of sleep. Curse you. Kagiyama DESTROYER you.

« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2009, 04:55:59 PM »
I dreamed that I was showing my dad how to play the Zelda: Oracle games when my mom came along and complained that she was having trouble playing this sort of GBA version of Marippy that looked almost nothing like the original. "It's too hard!" "Yeah, I know, mom ..." Also, my sister was apparently sick.

Maxilliped

« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2009, 07:54:04 AM »
I dreamed that I somehow got into Gensokyo and helped everyone set up their connection to the internet. I then proceeded to become a total neet and made friends with patchy in a rpg but she thinks I'm a girl cause it's a law that all men must use female characters.

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2009, 07:14:08 AM »
if you remembered that dream about Kourin and Youki in a "jail-investigation center for strange fenomenon",i have other related.But in this,im already in the gigantic jail place (the world are now a prision) im new in there,and someone talk me about a lonely and very strange person who like read a lot,no talk with almost anyone,have few friends,always punched,but for some reason is always calm and looks who waits for someone.when finally goes to the humid library of that place,results who is Rinnosuke.but was reading and no want interrupt something.

and today,i dreamed who i see a soccer play with girls,and one of them are dressed like Patchouli...

Monochrome Rainbow~* Technicolor Ochoufujoshi!
(?y ahora en espa?ol ,yay!) he will be Adequate?

Shekeiki Yamashanado

« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2009, 12:09:30 PM »
I've had a Touhou-related wet dream once which involves Yukkuris and humiliation.  :-X

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2009, 02:09:55 PM »
Okay, how about this?

I dreamt that ZUN announced a remake...of Highly Responsive to Prayers...

...In the Quake engine. O_O And yes, in my fream I saw PC-98 Reimu...in the Quake engine. I really wish I could unsee it.

In case you don't understand it, Reimu looked like the enemies in the original Quake.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 02:15:11 PM by nintendonut888 »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

flurk

• I'M IN YOUR SHMUP
  • GRAZING YOUR BULLETS.
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2009, 12:48:25 AM »
gosh i just had a dream where i was a bystander in a depressing family drama thing.

at one point this lady was crying and whining and saying to her very young daughter "Cirno.. we were worried that you're not strong enough! You hear me? He said you're not strong enough!"

after i woke up, i realised that i should've corrected her in my dream: she pronounced "ser-no", instead of the proper "chiruno"

"Eh, who needs brains in danmaku? Power, that's all you need!" -Kirisame Marisa